Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game  (Read 82159 times)
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:46:49 AM

Site is down for me right now. Anyone else?

Yeah here as well.  Might be under DDOS since it looks like their servers are connecting and alive but too slow to be usable.

it's working for me.

Yes it is working fine, but probably it was down because the post you quote was posted yesterday or maybe something wrong with their browser or internet connection as there is no official announcement that they were under DDOS attack.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:30:21 AM

I would play here way more if it didn't almost always seem to struggle to talk back and forth with the server. Bits always lagging and freezing and does met let me play as fast as I want.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:33:25 AM

Site is down for me right now. Anyone else?

Yeah here as well.  Might be under DDOS since it looks like their servers are connecting and alive but too slow to be usable.

it's working for me.

Yes it is working fine, but probably it was down because the post you quote was posted yesterday or maybe something wrong with their browser or internet connection as there is no official announcement that they were under DDOS attack.

Probably on their side, browser or IP problem. My only concern now is the chat. Always delay and no action was done, most importantly the manual withdrawal is killing the players. Day by day they are losing players due to this manual withdrawal.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Teddybears

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

Still not getting emails from you and have a withdraw waiting.  Last time you just kind of shrugged your shoulders and said, "my bad".  When do you  plan on making your site worth playing at again?  Right now it kind of isnt.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:56:34 PM

My btc is pending from last 72 Hrs
2hot2handle

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

http://prntscr.com/fse2br

is this only me or the site really is closed?

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Pocket Dice (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:30:17 PM

Hi. We'll be back online soon

2hot2handle

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Ahh ok, just a maintenance. thanks.

Rotweiler

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

Can you please also process the withdrawals pending since 3 days?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

I really think you need to fix these issues your site is having. First it was with the downtime, then it was with the DDOS, and now there are withdraw issues.

In the future when you need to take the site down for maintaince you should give notice 24-48 hours ahead of time, not just turn it off whenever you feel like it.

Also you need to resolve these withdraw issues because apparently more than 1 person is waiting for their withdraw for over a day.

forfuna

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

Can you guys please proceed the manual withdraws ?
Rotweiler

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

He has been online today and did not respond to our call.
I think this topic slowly goes to the bottom of the sea.

Rotweiler

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

It has been 3 days now that our withdrawals has not been processed. Mine is 0.16 BTC which is not a bad sum. I believe there are many others.

I hereby officially announce that in 24 hours I will be starting a scam accusation topic with all the necessary documents and evidence if we do not hear from the site owner.
He keeps logging in here and they have never responded to support tickets.

This is a classic way to scam people that we all do know. It all starts like this. First they stop responding then they disappear and the website goes bad.

I suggest all those who are suffering from this must write down here.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

I totally agree with you. I think I wait for 4 or 5 days too now and they dont respond here or on the support ticket i send them. Maybe time for the pocketdice players to switch to an other dicesite wich pays for sure!

UncleJAthletics

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:39:29 PM

I totally agree with you. I think I wait for 4 or 5 days too now and they dont respond here or on the support ticket i send them. Maybe time for the pocketdice players to switch to an other dicesite wich pays for sure!

Waiting on 1.35btc manual. Kind of ripshit.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

So I assuming this site is dead and have gone scam Roll Eyes
Since they are not processing withdrawals any longer and all pending have been more than 4 days now.
That is cause for alarm for most and a sign they are doing an exit scam. Embarrassed
dhamijad

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:08:32 PM

He has been online today and did not respond to our call.
I think this topic slowly goes to the bottom of the sea.

He probably saw that we all jumped to conclusions about him scamming us all. I don't think it'd be wise to enter such a conversation. And, I don't think it's productive to accuse him of scamming us right now. Obviously, he has a lot of work to do to fix the downtime issues and lag. My idea is that we try to be more understanding, and listen for improvement updates. Offer our support, and maybe we can get this site back online together. Just my two cents.

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
Rotweiler

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

I still do agree with you but it is money you know. Everyone needs it especially when the website was never failing to withdraw.

On the other side, the pocketdice saw many busy days but the support tickets still were replied. No reply here, no reply on mail, no reply on pm, no reply on chat. Is this normal? Also most of all, he has replied back at previous page but did not mention any of our issues.
dhamijad

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

I still do agree with you but it is money you know. Everyone needs it especially when the website was never failing to withdraw.

On the other side, the pocketdice saw many busy days but the support tickets still were replied. No reply here, no reply on mail, no reply on pm, no reply on chat. Is this normal? Also most of all, he has replied back at previous page but did not mention any of our issues.

Maybe he is so swamped in work, trying to fix the site, that he doesn't have the time to respond to each of our individual needs. I don't know if this is normal or not, because I am relatively new here. However, we might be able to get some answers, if we focus on one point and collectively ask one question. For example, why has the site been going on and offline this past week? Or, why isn't support desk responding? (I also have open tickets on zendesk for weeks now).

But, that's not my main goal.  I am just trying to get us away from nonproductive talk of scam accusations in this forum. It's damaging to his reputation and gives him little incentive to battle through his troubles to fix a site with a tarnished reputation.

I would like to point out a few things regarding pocketdice possibly not being a scam. If he was trying to scam us, he'd keep the site up and continue allowing deposits, but block withdrawals. I mean, isn't the idea of a scam to keep your money? By taking the site offline, he has effectively stopped all transactions until whatever underlying problem is solved. Plus, the notification on the homepage shows a progressive attitude to fixing the issue, rather than just sending a 404 to everyone like some other bitcoin sites I have come across. At least this way, he is able to send a message out there that they are working on some issues.

I'm sure he would have said something yesterday, when he signed on, if the forum climate wasn't so toxic to his site. He would have had to take a defensive stance in his post, which would have been a waste of time to argue about not being a scam artist. We should encourage updates and offer our support in this thread. Give him some positive energy that we look forward to the new updates, rather than we all just want our money back so we can leave and go to other sites. Constructive criticism, new ideas, coding help, solutions...these are good ideas. Threats are not.

I apologize for such a long post.

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

Well....before the server went down....after many attempts to withdraw and no answers from support....I got mad, cancelled my withdrawals, and rolled everything I had away after I sent support a ticket that said, "keep the damn money scammers-I'm flooding the forums with scam reports."  <----That was several days ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: