Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
boldar

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:18:26 AM

[gong sound] Incorrect Sir! Again, since you have absolutely nothing of relevance to bring to your claims, you have resorted to...  I'm not sure what you'd call this type of rant, really. But I can tell you that it's far from logic. Smiley

Have you considered seeking professional help for your condition?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:24:18 AM

balder/branny/benny whoever you are, you're one slick d00d.  I see a bright future for you, my "morbidly curious" friend!

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:41:03 AM

balder/branny/benny whoever you are, you're one slick d00d.  I see a bright future for you, my "morbidly curious" friend!

"Close, but you're getting warm."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:44:41 AM

The following post is what Benjamin Schlichter is avoiding at all cost:

The long awaited, epic 68,000 tears post you'll been waiting for, with apologies for the delay, albeit it wasn't a Fortnight™.

Whats the status of the 0.04c/kwh and 68k sq ft building?
How does a successful IPO affect the timetable or progress of this lease?
What happens to the old HVAC and electric equipment after you move the operation?
Last time you built a mining facility the construction seemed to take couple weeks too long cutting into profits. Will this time be better?

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

2. It would help ensure that we can close the deal if any additional capital was/is needed for facility acquisition. As-is, the building is usable for retail/distribution, but not for larger scale mining. The facility is equipped with, at a minimum, 800a/208v service, but we need to continue investigation of the current capacity to see what maximum deployment is when we move in.

3. We will likely cut out the current HVAC equipment to be moved to the new facility. Furthermore, the facility is already equipped with a large number of air handlers/compressors. It was a former hardware sale company (think Lowes, but a mom & pop building). Regrettably, we could have purchased dozens of HVAC units at a fraction of retail when they liquidated the assets of the company. But there is still a reasonable amount of hardware available for utilization upon move-in.

4. We continued to pay out dividends regardless of where the facility was. Since our pivot involves a more retail-centric offering, we can put money into hardware resales, while ensuring that the HVAC/electric is done in a proper way. Once that is done, we'll leverage liquid capital from hardware sales to move into mining. Even then, I believe that we can broker a deal with companies like ZeusMiner that are willing to sell (or even give) you hardware if you're willing to split coin generation with them. This could be a scenario where the investor pays only for HVAC/electric installation, while we leverage said deal and merely pay for electricity - offsetting any hardware costs that the investor could occur while waiting (and losing) potential mining profits.

Astute readers are already aware of where I came up with my 68,000 [tears] figure. They all earned a star. For all other, well... what can I say but sorry.

Note the date of the above post: July 24, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Before I go any further, let's all bow our heads and pray: Heavenly Father, Jehovah, please forgive me for what I'm about to disclose about our brethren. Amen, Hallelujah, and all that jazz.

April 25, 2014: http://www.corecompute.com/bitcoin/bitcoin_20140425.html

Note the important part:

mrstickball   btiefert: my company is in negotiation to purchase a very large warehouse for hashing / eCommerce sales for miners

mrstickball   its too large for what we need... its 68,000 square foot

Boy, what I would give to see the first of those 68,000 tears a fallin'. Then again, Benny may be a tad slow, for earlier he conveniently forgot that he had a twin bother.

Noticed I highlighted the 'is in negotiation' clause. You're probably wondering why I would do such. Without any further ado,...

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=107

All of the IPO proceeds raise by BTCI shall be used for further investment into BuyAHash. BuyAHash states that a portion of IPO proceeds will go towards the lease of a large, 68,000 square foot facility which has been made available to the market. Under full ownership, BuyAHash seeks to utilize the facility for warehousing of our goods as well as hosting of their computer systems. This property is currently available for lease requiring approximately 100,000 USD for deposit and leasing funds. As per our last inspection, the property needs little modification to be utilized for our purposes. Additionally, we note that the target facility has access to industrial-grade electricity at a rate of $0.04 per KWh which is extremely competitive for a large scale hashing facility.

Physical Infrastructure – BuyAHash has located a building with 68,000 sq. ft of warehousing/industrial space for sale. We would like to lease this building, as it has the electrical infrastructure to handle significantly more hashing capacity than we currently have. Additionally, the additional space can be used to maintain a better distribution channel for products, due to the facility having loading docks for commercial trucks.

Meet Benny's new Buy-A-Hash facility: http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

Conveniently located on Dry Run Creek sans a paddle: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2150+N+Court+St,+Circleville,+OH&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&es_sm=122&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=_gDSU_-uAYi1yASrjIKwAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Reserve public auction for commercial property.  The auction will be held on Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON.  Preview will be by appointment only and the day of the auction starting at 11:00am

This property has a contiguous 68,000 square feet with docks, overhead doors, retail space, storage area, sliding outside doors and paved parking.  Full utilities, security system store front area with the opportunity to

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Lot Size: 3.77 acres and approximately 68,000 squarefeet of commercial retail and warehouse facility.

Annual Taxes: 15,018.05

http://www.innovativerevenuesolutions.net/cgi-bin/mnarcview.cgi?irsauction/20140612

Note the date of the auction: Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON

30 days later would fall on July, 12, 2014, when the building WOULD have be closed on.

Yet, 12 days after that date (yesterday), Benny stated...

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

Surely, there has to be a misunderstanding on my part, and I'm sure Benny will be on this non-self-moderated thread to set the record straight because if he doesn't, his Buy-A-Hash WON'T IPO, and RENT will kick the bucket within 24 hours, because clearly these guys are not being up-and-up with their current and future investors, in spite of them claiming to be good Christians.

I wonder if the following two auctioneers located in or around Circleville, OH, know each other: Dan Schlichter (also a real estate agent) and John D. Rogers.

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Since Benny said he won the auction, that means he had to put down a minimum of 10% of $318,000 + $31,800, or $34,980 if he was the sole and winning bidder, otherwise his outlay is higher.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg21789#msg21789

My town is "Run down" in the fact there aren't a lot of jobs and a lot of commercial spaces for rent, thus why I can get everything cheaply.

Translated: I have stacks of applications from businesses ready to least my unwanted/unneeded space of my our 68,000 Sq Ft facility.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:46:45 AM

If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock.

If all goes according to your plans, that'll be this coming Monday when you'll IPO sans deed in hand according to your timeline.
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:47:38 AM

that's it?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:49:25 AM

Annual Taxes: $15,018.05

That equated to approximately $1,251.50/mo not counting insurance, which won't be cheap.
hayek

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:52:38 AM

that's it?

Doesn't even faze you, does it?

No, this is not your best work.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:54:30 AM

that's it?

In spite of Benny Schlichter penning how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probably be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:58:04 AM

Very underwhelmed, you'll have to do better than that. But I know you can't.  Nice "try" though, if you want to call it that.

hayek

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:05:54 AM

that's it?

In spite of Benny Schlichter penning how he won via auction, purchased, will purchase, closed, will close upon contacting investors, and lease/leasing/leased the same 68,000 sq ft facility, located at 2150 N Court St., Circleville, OH, and probably be dubbed Circleopolis, the Litecoin Capital of the World.

I am looking forward to getting my crony appointment as ambassador doom marshal of Circleopolis. I will have a jester, we will call him doge.
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:26:01 AM

Oh all things, that was the GOTCHA?  LOL

Ben has explained the new facility in the documentation as well as on the forums... this is not any sort of negative...  it's actually a huge plus for the company to get free rent and very cheap power to maximize dividends. You would have already known that if you would have bothered to read... gee wiz...   
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:42:07 AM

Oh all things, that was the GOTCHA?  LOL

Ben has explained the new facility in the documentation as well as on the forums... this is not any sort of negative...  it's actually a huge plus for the company to get free rent and very cheap power to maximize dividends. You would have already known that if you would have bothered to read... gee wiz...  

Sir, I've read through it no less than 3 times, even quoted clauses several times, of which I'm done so again below.

http://www.corecompute.com/bitcoin/bitcoin_20140425.html

mrstickball   Anyone know of any Bitcoin businesses in Ohio? My company may be purchasing a huge complex, and want to create a facility that can house crypto startups

btiefert   What type of facility are you thinking about? An incubator?

enolja   Ohio is building a deathcamp for bitcoiners

enolja   "facility"

mrstickball    btiefert: my company is in negotiation to purchase a very large warehouse for hashing / eCommerce sales for miners

mrstickball    its too large for what we need... its 68,000 square foot

mrstickball           we need less than 1/2 of that

mrstickball           So my thought is to see if anyone would want a facility that they can grow their startup at, hopefully with less risk or worries since we'd work to handle what we could for legalities, ect

mrstickball            create a safe haven for BTC projects to the best of what we can
helo   sounds like an awkward partnership

mrstickball            it could be, or it could be very useful

I'll make this really simple for your guys who rode the short bus to school.

On April 25, 2014, Benny Schlichter a.k.a. mrstickball stated above that his company was in negotiations to purchase a 68,000 sq. ft. facility.

That very same 68,000 sq. ft. facility was up for action on June 12, 2014, as seen here: http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

On July 21, 2014, Benny Schlichter released his business plan for BuyAHash: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=107

Within the above, you'll read...

In-House Mining – BuyAHash maintains a facility that has approximately 75 kW of capacity, and are seeking to expand this to well beyond the current capacity at a new facility Utilizing a larger facility in tandem with wholesale prices on exclusive mining equipment will allow us to rapidly achieve the significant profits due to the availability of 4c/KWh power in our region.

Remember, the auction already ended and Benny Schlichter is on record in stating that closing is almost finalized in spite of such should have taken place prior to July 12, 2014.

All of the IPO proceeds raise by BTCI shall be used for further investment into BuyAHash. BuyAHash states that a portion of IPO proceeds will go towards the lease of a large, 68,000 square foot facility which has been made available to the market. Under full ownership, BuyAHash seeks to utilize the facility for warehousing of our goods as well as hosting of their computer systems. This property is currently available for lease requiring approximately 100,000 USD for deposit and leasing funds. As per our last inspection, the property needs little modification to be utilized for our purposes. Additionally, we note that the target facility has access to industrial-grade electricity at a rate of $0.04 per KWh which is extremely competitive for a large scale hashing facility.

This is a lie! It's not available for lease to Benny Schlichter because he owns it.

Physical InfrastructureBuyAHash has located a building with 68,000 sq. ft of warehousing/industrial space for sale. We would like to lease this building, as it has the electrical infrastructure to handle significantly more hashing capacity than we currently have. Additionally, the additional space can be used to maintain a better distribution channel for products, due to the facility having loading docks for commercial trucks.

Recall, once again, that the above was penned on ~July 21, 2014 (this past Monday), and the auction ended on June 12, 2014, of which Benny Schlichter was the winning bidder.

Posted yesterday, July 24, 2014, the following is proof that Benny Schlichter did indeed win the auction for the 68,000 sq. ft. facility.

Whats the status of the 0.04c/kwh and 68k sq ft building?
How does a successful IPO affect the timetable or progress of this lease?
What happens to the old HVAC and electric equipment after you move the operation?
Last time you built a mining facility the construction seemed to take couple weeks too long cutting into profits. Will this time be better?

Can you not see the inconsistencies?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

Oh all things, that was the GOTCHA?  LOL

Ben has explained the new facility in the documentation as well as on the forums... this is not any sort of negative...  it's actually a huge plus for the company to get free rent and very cheap power to maximize dividends. You would have already known that if you would have bothered to read... gee wiz...   

Nowhere in their Prospectus does it state that they already own the building. Please prove me wrong.
hayek

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:49:55 AM

It's called business. The first thing to change is always the plan. We keep telling you Benny is transparent with us. The only people who weren't aware of this are the ones who have chosen not to pay attention.

I'm sorry that something has affected you so strongly that you focus on your vitriol when people are reaching out to you to help get answers to your questions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:50:32 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:04:18 AM by Gleb Gamow

my company is in negotiation to purchase a very large warehouse for hashing / eCommerce sales for miners

It was a fuckin' auction, hence no formal negotiations come into play.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:53:46 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:05:10 AM by Gleb Gamow

It's called business. The first thing to change is always the plan. We keep telling you Benny is transparent with us. The only people who weren't aware of this are the ones who have chosen not to pay attention.

I'm sorry that something has affected you so strongly that you focus on your vitriol when people are reaching out to you to help get answers to your questions.

Is part of the business plan to lie on the Prospectus?

The building was already procured and had to be paid in full by July 21, 2014. Yet, in the Prospectus it's stating that they're planning on leasing the building, and yesterday Benny states that it had yet to close upon just winning the auction.

Which the fuck is it?

I got this great idea! I'll simply call Mr. Rogers, the auctioneer, tomorrow and find out exactly who did win the auction.
hayek

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:12:10 AM

Granted, these are characteristics of narcissistic mothers from a random website on the internet

1. Everything she does is deniable
2. She violates your boundaries.
3. She favoritizes.
4. She undermines
5. She demeans, criticizes and denigrates.
6. She makes you look crazy.
7. She's envious.
8. She's a liar in too many ways to count.
9. She has to be the center of attention all the time.
10. She manipulates your emotions in order to feed on your pain.
11. She's selfish and willful.
12. She's self-absorbed.
13. She is insanely defensive and is extremely sensitive to any criticism
14. She terrorizes
15. She's infantile and petty.
16. She's aggressive and shameless.
17. She "parentifies."
18. She's exploitative
19. She projects
20. She is never wrong about anything.
21. She seems to have no awareness that other people even have feelings.
22. She blames.
23. She destroys your relationships.
24. As a last resort she goes pathetic.

I'm not WebMD but I was going to highlight the ones where I thought you fit. I realized it would be easier to highlight the ones you didn't fit under, since there were so few. I decided that would look weird and just let folks decide for themselves.

Gleb, are you actually a doting narcissistic mother? Plot twist! You're Benny & Branny's mom trying to sabotage them?

Bullshit Source: http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:25:34 AM

mom?  is that you?  when did you learn to use forums? lol

Seriously guys, give it up... all of this was stated and explained in detail, hence not a surprise. Now you have resorted to re-posting the same irrelevant info that didn't get much of a reaction in previous pages just to keep the useless FUD-thread alive.

You've stated your case, given no credible evidence to back up your claims... time to give up?  Any rational person would at this point...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:37:43 AM

mom?  is that you?  when did you learn to use forums? lol

Seriously guys, give it up... all of this was stated and explained in detail, hence not a surprise. Now you have resorted to re-posting the same irrelevant info that didn't get much of a reaction in previous pages just to keep the useless FUD-thread alive.

You've stated your case, given no credible evidence to back up your claims... time to give up?  Any rational person would at this point...

Tell me how it was stated in detail when the Prospectus only came out this past Monday and yesterday Benny stated that the warehouse has yet to close, in spite of such was suppose to happen by July 12, 2014?

http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

How is it that I can present critical evidence, yet you state none exists?

Hell, Benny Schlichter has yet to disclosed what he paid for it, a pretty Goddamn important piece of information left off prior to IPO come Monday, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: