Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:19:45 PM

Makes 0 sense not to post it, it should not take people a act of god for a IPO to publish information that is VERY IMPORTANT to the business.

Business stays private = Documents stay private
Business goes public = ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCLOSED SINCE ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY

Well thats the way companys work in the real world.... But in BTC land people make up the rules as they go and the shit needs to stop.

And you're running an illegal gambling website through a shell affiliate program.

Sorry that you're word isn't as important as someone who is listed as a trusted escrow provider.

Gleb, that makes me wonder - have you ever created anything of value? What are your accolades?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:36:40 PM

@hayek:  Let me see if I'm following your logic re. RiverBoatBTC's operation--are you suggesting that if he is breaking the law, it's reasonable for Branny and Benny to do it?
Regardless, this thread is not about him, try to stay on topic.

P.S. your money is likely gone, with no greater fools waiting in the wings to return it to you.
I'm not even sorry for you.
hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

@hayek:  Let me see if I'm following your logic re. RiverBoatBTC's operation--are you suggesting that if he is breaking the law, it's reasonable for Branny and Benny to do it?

P.S. your money is likely gone, with no greater fools waiting in the wings to return it to you.

Where did I suggest that?

I pointed out that there are multiple people who have contributed nothing of value to the market, who hide behind proxies and extort funds from new securities, trolling and manufacturing false claims until they are paid off, because they have so very little to offer the world beyond their internet tantrums =)

It's OK NotALamp. How many Bitcoin have you made off your blackmail business? On the bright side I guess you don't have to worry about registering a security as an extortionist =)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:47:39 PM

...your blackmail business...

dear stooge:  there's no one here to blackmail.  The idiots do their kitteh crimez in broad daylight, with such a trail of evidence that I wouldn't be able to hide it if I wanted to Cheesy

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

The simple fact is Lamby post proof, you guys just talk.  Undecided

No one has seen a Offer to purchase on the warehouse except a 17 year old kid and a shareholder.
He wants Over a million dollars in funding which disquals the IPO from any crowdfunding exemptions or other type loopholes
They refuse to post documents that will be public record. which makes 0 sense
The brothers have failed at everything else except getting money out of the bitcoin world

Please correct me if you can prove any of these wrong.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:00:35 PM

I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

You are not in possession of "real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement". If you have anything at all, it must be a digitalized copy of such documents. Moreover, you are 17 years old and your identity is unclear. We cannot know how much credible you are to attest for the authenticity of such documents. Your reputation as trader do not grant you credibility to vouch for unseen documents.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:05:23 PM

I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.

You are not in possession of "real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement". If you have anything at all, it must be a digitalized copy of such documents. Moreover, you are 17 years old and your identity is unclear. We cannot know how much credible you are to attest for the authenticity of such documents. Your reputation as trader do not grant you credibility to vouch for unseen documents.

My identity is known to many people, just not you.  if you attend cryptolina, we can meet.
I wish I was 17, if I knew then what I know now...
in fact, I do posses said documents.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:06:45 PM

Makes 0 sense not to post it, it should not take people a act of god for a IPO to publish information that is VERY IMPORTANT to the business.

Business goes public = ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCLOSED SINCE ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY

Well thats the way companys work in the real world.... But in BTC land people make up the rules as they go and the shit needs to stop.

And you're running an illegal gambling website through a shell affiliate program.

Sorry that you're word isn't as important as someone who is listed as a trusted escrow provider.

Gleb, that makes me wonder - have you ever created anything of value? What are your accolades?

Only the first Bitcoin charity site where I've paid most expenses outta my pocket, and nary a satoshi donated was, or will ever be used for any other purpose except for what they're intended for, if that counts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.0

Full Disclosure: I don't have access to any of the bitcoins donated. Only Rassah and Roger Ver possess the private keys.
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

Only the first Bitcoin charity site where I've paid most expenses outta my pocket, and nary a satoshi donated was, or will ever be used for any other purpose except for what they're intended for, if that counts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.0

Full Disclosure: I don't have access to any of the bitcoins donated. Only Rassah and Roger Ver possess the private keys.

So why is it again you can't use that account?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:11:02 PM

Where did I suggest that?

I pointed out that there are multiple people who have contributed nothing of value to the market, who hide behind proxies and extort funds from new securities, trolling and manufacturing false claims until they are paid off, because they have so very little to offer the world beyond their internet tantrums =)

It's OK NotALamp. How many Bitcoin have you made off your blackmail business? On the bright side I guess you don't have to worry about registering a security as an extortionist =)

I have never contributed anything of value to the Bitcoin space: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430540.0

hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:14:34 PM

He was even accused of extortion over there:

Sounds like extortion to me.  Seriously guys?  You are going to tell a charity "I'll donate but only if you take it in bitcoin"?  What a shitty way to deal with charities.  Is this really how you want people to view this community?

Gage/Gleb has a long history of using his temper to get his way. Remember that post about controlling mothers?

Also, Gleb this page says you died:

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:14:50 PM

Maybe you should tag the other side with negative trust like they are taggin us?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:15:19 PM

I've already disclosed such to two other users on this board: Matthew N. Wright and Bruce Wagner.
hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:15:50 PM

I've already disclosed such to other users on this board: Matthew N. Wright and Bruce Wagner.

Bullshit. Post proof you are not dead:

http://www.beveragefamilyfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=950940&fh_id=13336
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:17:51 PM

Sounds like extortion to me.  Seriously guys?  You are going to tell a charity "I'll donate but only if you take it in bitcoin"?  What a shitty way to deal with charities.  Is this really how you want people to view this community?

Gage/Gleb has a long history of using his temper to get his way. Remember that post about controlling mothers?

Dude, I did, but due to the grace of Jehovah I was given a second chance.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:18:53 PM

I've already disclosed such to other users on this board: Matthew N. Wright and Bruce Wagner.

Bullshit. Post proof you are not dead:

No problem, dude. Give me a sec.
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:20:11 PM

Dude, I did, but due to the grace of Jehovah I was given a second chance.

You should post it again, I mean that's how you play this game right? Keep re-posting, throwing tantrums, and so on until you are paid off?

Your mental state has seemed to really deteriorate though from your previous activities. You sure you're alright? Extortion business taking its toll on you?
hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

GLEB GAMOW IS DEAD. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

hayek

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:33:52 PM

Stealing a dead man's identity is a very serious offense Gleb.

GLEB GAMOW STEALS THE IDENTITY OF SENIORS AND COLLECTS THERE WELFARE CHECKS.

This is easy, no wonder you do it.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 08:34:34 PM

GLEB GAMOW IS DEAD. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Thats his father you dumb shit...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: