Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:47:20 PM

By "Solving the mystery" you mean "putting words into google and taking screenshots"... your mother must be so proud.

I entered the full name, "John Kenton Freeman," exactly as it is listed in the corporate registration as archived HERE,

...into Google.  Like so:

The results were rather limited:  The [now locked] IPO thread, and criminal records.  Nothing else.  Feel free to replicate my experiment Smiley

What should a reasonable person in my position assume, failing a statement from Mr. Freeman, the [alleged] issuer of this security, in the thread promoting it?  Especially in light of Mr. Schlichter's promise that such a statement would be made?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boldar

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:57:22 PM

I believe that a reasonable person would assume that you are simply a troll with nothing better to do with your time... with so many people on the planet, they are going to be used multiple times regardless of the combination you place them in. again, you have nothing.
boldar

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:58:51 PM

Also, I put my own name into that mugshots website... and I got hits from my own county... sadly none of the pictures were of me. Sad
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:23:43 PM

You are intentionally misrepresenting the facts.
I haven't entered the name into a mugshot website.  I entered it into Google.  The results were mugshot websites.  And NOTHING ELSE.

If you continue to engage in the sale and promotion of unregistered securities in violation of securities regulations, you soon will be able to obtain similar results from Google using your own name.

Good things come to those who wait Smiley

*Notice the "edit" button above all of your posts?  It's meant to be used in the event of you feeling the urge to share moar of your wisdom with Bitcoiners.  Please use it, instead of shitting up the thread with multiple consecutive posts.
ty
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

this scam is so funny
lol.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

this scam is so funny
lol.

Instead of addressing concerns head-on, Brothers Schlick opt to delete posts.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

OIC, ty.  You may have missed my question from the last page, quoted below:

Now when will the gentleman be posting an acknowledgement of his name being used to promote unregistered securities?

Also, doing a search for "John Kenton Freeman" gives only your [edit]prospectus HK company registration[/edit] and some old arrest records--nothing else.  Is this the same Mr. Freeman?

*edited

No, I do not believe its the same Mr. Freeman.

By the way, the "Michael John Freeman" that Mr. Gamrow posted earlier. That is a local doctor, and I am certain that he would be very unhappy knowing that some lunatic on the forum posted his address.

So, let me get this straight. I'm a lunatic for supposedly posting an address of some Dr. John Freeman in Circleville, OH, but you're not a lunatic for giving up 40% of your business to some John Kenton Freeman that may, or may not be the man depicted above.

Also, I'm a lunatic for proving that you don't even own the warehouse located at 2150 N Court St, Circleville, OH, but you're the sane fuck for not proving that you do indeed own it, albeit still looking for investors to close the deal after supposedly putting down a non-refundable deposit of at least $32,000.

http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707341.msg8009632#msg8009632

We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock.

Looks to me like all is not going so well, for you're requesting BTC to grow your LTC biz come Monday.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:21:29 AM

Another post that Benny Schlichter of Circleville, OH, has deleted on his self-moderated thread trying to amass $1.4M via BTC for his LTC farm to be located at 2150 N Court St, Circlevill, OH.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

To prove what such an idiot Benny Schlichter is, once a post is posted on his self-moderated thread, it's mirrored at Bitcointa.lk. Once he deletes a post, it's most likely posted elsewhere at least once, thus making at least two copies of the very posts he's doing his damndest to rid.

What a fuckin' genius! And he's an SEO expert to boot.  Roll Eyes Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he attended WNU (What Nut University) for seven years to get his degree like Joshua Zipkin did, another person I exposed.

Benny, you're fuckin' with the wrong person. All you had to do was address the concerns, but you opted to go another route. Fine! It's your call.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:24:16 AM

Just like Danny Brewster, Benny Schlichter of Circleville, OHIO, is trying to use Havelock to IPO his vision, going even further by deleting posts on his self-moderated thread like the one below.

I dont get why there is a made up person owning part of the company??
can someone gimme the breakdown what going on here, is there a made up person who owns a BTC company again......lol

Hi stompysteve,

There isn't a made up person that owns part of the company. There is a director for BTCI that they are claiming doesn't exist. I am working to get him to come on the forum and make a statement about his involvement with BTCI as a director, and his involvement within the project. I did not anticipate the negative attacks from NotLambChop/IPOMagic and Gleb Gamrow that would force me to get him on the forums in a quick manner to somehow belay their fears that he is not real. John has been a part of this project (on the BTCI side) for nearly a year now as an adviser/director. Even then, I am certain that showing documents/information about John will solve any argument made by these people.

Insert Quote
Only a fool that is uneducated will never understand the logic of a company and the details that are fully explained here about it, if you don't read English and understand it don't post at all.

If you want mining equipment contact the guy, meet up with him if you are putting money on the line to make sure it's legit like anyone else who do invest time into a company.

Common sense seems to be hard to find in the crypto industry.

That is what I do not get, Jayson. I have yet to get a phone call, E-mail, or visit from either of these people. As I've stated, I will gladly meet them at the facility or at Cryptolina. I am unsure how much more I can make myself available.

OIC, ty.  You may have missed my question from the last page, quoted below:

Now when will the gentleman be posting an acknowledgement of his name being used to promote unregistered securities?

Also, doing a search for "John Kenton Freeman" gives only your [edit]prospectus HK company registration[/edit] and some old arrest records--nothing else.  Is this the same Mr. Freeman?

*edited

No, I do not believe its the same Mr. Freeman.

By the way, the "Michael John Freeman" that Mr. Gamrow posted earlier. That is a local doctor, and I am certain that he would be very unhappy knowing that some lunatic on the forum posted his address.

Yep, like I said, Benny Schlichter is a fuckin' genus. Only an idiot from Ohio would team up with a guy and work for him a year and not know who the fuck he is. Hell, we knew more about Danny Brewster this this fuckin' make believe John Kenton Freeman.

I also see that you're covering every base as much as possible, going as far as stating that EVEN IF YOU DO RELEASE INFO, WE STILL WON'T BELIEVE IT. To that I say, only one hand per player, otherwise we will be forced to do the same a la no matter what you say, we'll refute it, but let's not piss off the dealer.
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:18:28 PM

Lulz. This is some serious neckbeard assburgers shit. When was the last time you creatures got out and saw some sunshine?

Make monies not drama.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:48:10 AM

About only 15 hours left till IPO, whereupon prior Benny will be releasing to the world who the fuck is John Kenton Freeman.

Also, to date, Benjamin Schlichter has yet to provide proof that he did indeed win the auction for the 68,000 sq ft warehouse located at 2150 N Court St, Circleville, OH, in spite of the auctioneer claiming such was not the case.

What part of being scammed by a couple redneck fat asses don't you fuckers understand?
Zigz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:26:49 AM

Hey bro, do you have anyone looking after you that you can get to check that you're getting the dosage on your meds right?
Haze

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:07:09 AM

I have invested in quite a few businesses and I must say, I DO NOT feel like this is a scam like some people above are saying. It is clear, to me at least, that Benny is an honest businessman that actually updates shareholders, unlike many other CEOs. I mean if this was a scam, Benny could've ran right after LitecoinGlobal closed back in October of last year. Many reputable users have visited the BAH facility and the Amazon page has plenty of legitimate sales.

To the sceptical users: I really do appreciate the detective work and valid questions/concerns. There can never be too much of this, but raising a concern and immediately screaming 'scam' not only doesn't give Benny the time to address your concerns/provide evidence, but it also creates uncertainty for potential investors in a legitimate company (unless those valid concerns are not properly addressed). I myself ask questions, wait 2-3 days and if the person (in this case Benny) responds to another questions posted after me, then I start freaking out. This has not happened with BAH so please let Benny gather evidence and address the valid concerns you raise. Thanks.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:44:05 AM

Hey bro, do you have anyone looking after you that you can get to check that you're getting the dosage on your meds right?

Dude, it's obvious that you specifically created this account to fuck with me. So, let's stop beating around the bush and meat-up so that I can fuck you in the ass. I'll leave it to you if want me on my meds or not while I get my dick all covered up with your shit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

I have invested in quite a few businesses and I must say, I DO NOT feel like this is a scam like some people above are saying. It is clear, to me at least, that Benny is an honest businessman that actually updates shareholders, unlike many other CEOs. I mean if this was a scam, Benny could've ran right after LitecoinGlobal closed back in October of last year. Many reputable users have visited the BAH facility and the Amazon page has plenty of legitimate sales.

To the sceptical users: I really do appreciate the detective work and valid questions/concerns. There can never be too much of this, but raising a concern and immediately screaming 'scam' not only doesn't give Benny the time to address your concerns/provide evidence, but it also creates uncertainty for potential investors in a legitimate company (unless those valid concerns are not properly addressed). I myself ask questions, wait 2-3 days and if the person (in this case Benny) responds to another questions posted after me, then I start freaking out. This has not happened with BAH so please let Benny gather evidence and address the valid concerns you raise. Thanks.

I'm quoting you because it's a well-thought-out post. I only wished Benny would had replied the same way a few days ago oppose to taking the route he opted to take, thus causing me, among others, to hunt boogeymen that may, or may not, exist.

Thank you for your post, Haze.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:10:07 PM

Call this guy and ask him how legal HASH & RENT are

Philip Moustakis
Senior Attorney
Division of Enforcement
United States Securities & Exchange Commission
3 World Financial Center, Suite 400, New York, NY 10281-1022
(212) 336-0542

He is handling the Trendon Shavers matter, if I actually had a vested interest in either of the two IPO's I would do it myself.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:17 PM

About only 15 hours left till IPO, whereupon prior Benny will be releasing to the world who the fuck is John Kenton Freeman.

Also, to date, Benjamin Schlichter has yet to provide proof that he did indeed win the auction for the 68,000 sq ft warehouse located at 2150 N Court St, Circleville, OH, in spite of the auctioneer claiming such was not the case.

What part of being scammed by a couple redneck fat asses don't you fuckers understand?
I am in possession of the signed real estate agreement as well as the executed agreement with mentioned HK Corp.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:06:18 PM

Post it.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:16:46 PM

Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:28:35 PM

Makes 0 sense not to post it, it should not take people a act of god for a IPO to publish information that is VERY IMPORTANT to the business.

Business stays private = Documents stay private
Business goes public = ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE DISCLOSED SINCE ITS A PUBLIC COMPANY

Well thats the way companys work in the real world.... But in BTC land people make up the rules as they go and the shit needs to stop.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:33:12 PM

Post it.
I don't see the need to do so.  I am confirming that stated info is correct.  Folks can make up their own mind based on our reputations, or lack of them.

Damn, I should've played this card and not post the following...

I don't know why I should trust 'some guy on the internet' over what my legal team is telling me.

The Wisdom of Crowds comes to mind, just like the convos found elsewhere concerning a dude with a similar MO seeking advice and sharing experiences: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/177042-building-real-estate-empire-2.html#post2179878

Assuming funding stalls, why not issue more shares at that time?

With your current numbers you're simply ripping off your investors. The returns they're getting is not worth the implied risk. Note: I admire your ability to convince investors that they're making good returns, however let's be honest -- they're not.

Based on your numbers:

$400k raised
$6.1k gross income -- assuming 100% occupancy.

6.1*12 = $73.2k gross annual income

$73.2*.3 = $21.96 going to the investors

assuming expenses of $0, then their return equals $21.96/400 = 5.49%

Seeing as the risk with such an investment is insanely high (30 of the 40 companies went under), a 5.49% return is nowhere close to justified.

Furthermore, when you calculate expenses + income tax, then it's likely your "investors" will get slightly above a 2% return.

With that said, let's calculate your assumed profit for this year:

$73.2*.7 = $51.24k in rental income. Obviously expenses have to be deducted from this, but let's assume you're left with $20k.

On top of that, you now own $450k in assets. $450k * .7 = $315k.

So far this year you've earned $315k + $20k = $335k. Your investors on the other hand have not.

Once again, I admire your hustle.

But, who am I to argue with success when the dude that the above was directed toward purchases houses via paying for them with Bitcoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/21tygc/irs_should_give_guidance_on_like_kind_assets_for/cggz62e

Possibly, although thus far I've bought 5 houses via bitcoin and set to close on #6 in a week or so.

Brandon, if for some reason funding ceases via this avenue, this dude on YouTube, also name Brandon, will show you how to earn $8,000 a day via the Google Money System.

Whatever happens, make sure you stay off of John T. Reed's (rhymes with John Kenton Freeman) shit list: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/167067-would-you-interested-real-estate-investment-trust.html#post1912505

I'll have to go through my inherited pile of "Millionaire real estate investor for 0% down" books that I somehow inherited from family members.

When I checked a year or two ago, there were a few prolific REI guys who wrote books who are now in jail. Carleton Sheets was one of them that almost wound up in jail. I know quite a few of his followers did because he essentially was showing people how to lie on FHA documents for 0% down financing on investment homes.

Edit : Several of Robert Allen's followers were also arrested.

Edit 2 : Here's a list of guys that are in jail, arrested or otherwise legal limbo who have been involved in REI books : http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html

In closing (no pun intended), a blast from the past: http://www.biggerpockets.com/users/schockergd ~~~ http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/12654-first-deal-

I wish I had a brother that made $129,905 A Day: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/157349-129-905-day.html

Apologies for not yet linking where the dude above and his brother own a Litecoin Pharm, but that's probably not important.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: