Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should HASH be allowed to IPO on Havelock?
Yes
No

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Havelock] HASH - buyahash.com Pre-IPO Discussion Thread w/POLL  (Read 8221 times)
boldar

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:48:01 AM

Nope. It's being financed by other methods. Not relevant in the least. Nice man of straw though... time to give up... seriously, don't you have any other hobbies besides being a FUD spreading SPOD?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:53:48 AM

Granted, these are characteristics of narcissistic mothers from a random website on the internet

1. Everything she does is deniable
2. She violates your boundaries.
3. She favoritizes.
4. She undermines
5. She demeans, criticizes and denigrates.
6. She makes you look crazy.
7. She's envious.
8. She's a liar in too many ways to count.
9. She has to be the center of attention all the time.
10. She manipulates your emotions in order to feed on your pain.
11. She's selfish and willful.
12. She's self-absorbed.
13. She is insanely defensive and is extremely sensitive to any criticism
14. She terrorizes
15. She's infantile and petty.
16. She's aggressive and shameless.
17. She "parentifies."
18. She's exploitative
19. She projects
20. She is never wrong about anything.
21. She seems to have no awareness that other people even have feelings.
22. She blames.
23. She destroys your relationships.
24. As a last resort she goes pathetic.

I'm not WebMD but I was going to highlight the ones where I thought you fit. I realized it would be easier to highlight the ones you didn't fit under, since there were so few. I decided that would look weird and just let folks decide for themselves.

Gleb, are you actually a doting narcissistic mother? Plot twist! You're Benny & Branny's mom trying to sabotage them?

Bullshit Source: http://parrishmiller.com/narcissists.html

I'm not even going to acknowledge this post, let alone quote it and add a reply. Roll Eyes
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:01:35 AM

I'm not even going to acknowledge this post, let alone quote it and add a reply. Roll Eyes

I'm glad you have your "standards"...  so, you done here? I think you are... or are you just going to repeat the same non-issues or dig for more personal info and expose it in a harassing manner?   

Not a new tactic... in fact I've seen many people troll way better and be a lot more original. At least be good at it if you're going to attempt to do it.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:55:02 AM

I'm glad you have your "standards"...  so, you done here? I think you are... or are you just going to repeat the same non-issues or dig for more personal info and expose it in a harassing manner?   

Not a new tactic... in fact I've seen many people troll way better and be a lot more original. At least be good at it if you're going to attempt to do it.

Dope! Not done at all, for the issue has yet to be addressed. That said, fuck off!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703956.msg7987077#msg7987077

Quote from: Augusto Croppo on July 23, 2014, 09:23:31 AM
On 28th October 2013 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED was formed by another company, GNL13 LIMITED:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQUWlhd2lTcm1NMWM/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED appointed a new director, JOHN KENTON FREEMAN:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQY05JZm1MSVNFaEk/edit?usp=sharing

On 3rd January 2014 the company BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED resigned the company GNL13 LIMITED as director:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6gZtLSqKPzQbzltMVAxNDhFejA/edit?usp=sharing

In other words, the company which supposedly owns 40% of Coin Services LCC was formed by an entity completely unrelated to the matter in discussion. Then later appointed a new director know as John Kenton Freeman, an USA national with residential address in China. Now this company is being used to raise funds via unregistered securities issued by a Panama exchange.

That raises more questions: at which date BIG TREND CAPITAL INVESTMENT LIMITED obtained 40% of Coin Services LCC? Who is JOHN KENTON FREEMAN and what is his track record in financial investments?

Quote from: Benny1985 on July 22, 2014, 06:59:38 PM
As such I asked John to provide nominee services while I retained complete control of BTCI Ltd. via a power of attorney and control of the company seals.

So you certainly have a document which proves that, right? Many potential investors would like to see this document and verify the signature of John Kenton Freeman.

Certainly. I will provide the document prior to fundraising.

Only two days left for Mr. Righeous to provide.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:18:11 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 05:22:23 PM by NotLambchop

@Gleb Gamow:  You have shown that Benny's staunches supporter [boldar] is, at best, Benny's proxy in your post here:

A less giving person than boldar would have ended his participation in this thread right there and then, yet he continues to contribute in the only way he knows how--by sacrificing himself on the altar of Hilarity.  All for a few chuckles from the crowd.

Pointing out that his hapless idiot act has degenerated from lulworthy to pathetic would be ungenteel, so we are bound by etiquette to look on and laugh...  Responding, at least occasionally, with polite applause.

Bravo, boldar, bravissimo!
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

The following post is what Benjamin Schlichter is avoiding at all cost:

The long awaited, epic 68,000 tears post you'll been waiting for, with apologies for the delay, albeit it wasn't a Fortnight™.

Whats the status of the 0.04c/kwh and 68k sq ft building?
How does a successful IPO affect the timetable or progress of this lease?
What happens to the old HVAC and electric equipment after you move the operation?
Last time you built a mining facility the construction seemed to take couple weeks too long cutting into profits. Will this time be better?

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

2. It would help ensure that we can close the deal if any additional capital was/is needed for facility acquisition. As-is, the building is usable for retail/distribution, but not for larger scale mining. The facility is equipped with, at a minimum, 800a/208v service, but we need to continue investigation of the current capacity to see what maximum deployment is when we move in.

3. We will likely cut out the current HVAC equipment to be moved to the new facility. Furthermore, the facility is already equipped with a large number of air handlers/compressors. It was a former hardware sale company (think Lowes, but a mom & pop building). Regrettably, we could have purchased dozens of HVAC units at a fraction of retail when they liquidated the assets of the company. But there is still a reasonable amount of hardware available for utilization upon move-in.

4. We continued to pay out dividends regardless of where the facility was. Since our pivot involves a more retail-centric offering, we can put money into hardware resales, while ensuring that the HVAC/electric is done in a proper way. Once that is done, we'll leverage liquid capital from hardware sales to move into mining. Even then, I believe that we can broker a deal with companies like ZeusMiner that are willing to sell (or even give) you hardware if you're willing to split coin generation with them. This could be a scenario where the investor pays only for HVAC/electric installation, while we leverage said deal and merely pay for electricity - offsetting any hardware costs that the investor could occur while waiting (and losing) potential mining profits.

Astute readers are already aware of where I came up with my 68,000 [tears] figure. They all earned a star. For all other, well... what can I say but sorry.

Note the date of the above post: July 24, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Before I go any further, let's all bow our heads and pray: Heavenly Father, Jehovah, please forgive me for what I'm about to disclose about our brethren. Amen, Hallelujah, and all that jazz.

April 25, 2014: http://www.corecompute.com/bitcoin/bitcoin_20140425.html

Note the important part:

mrstickball   btiefert: my company is in negotiation to purchase a very large warehouse for hashing / eCommerce sales for miners

mrstickball   its too large for what we need... its 68,000 square foot

Boy, what I would give to see the first of those 68,000 tears a fallin'. Then again, Benny may be a tad slow, for earlier he conveniently forgot that he had a twin bother.

Noticed I highlighted the 'is in negotiation' clause. You're probably wondering why I would do such. Without any further ado,...

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reportdownload.php?id=107

All of the IPO proceeds raise by BTCI shall be used for further investment into BuyAHash. BuyAHash states that a portion of IPO proceeds will go towards the lease of a large, 68,000 square foot facility which has been made available to the market. Under full ownership, BuyAHash seeks to utilize the facility for warehousing of our goods as well as hosting of their computer systems. This property is currently available for lease requiring approximately 100,000 USD for deposit and leasing funds. As per our last inspection, the property needs little modification to be utilized for our purposes. Additionally, we note that the target facility has access to industrial-grade electricity at a rate of $0.04 per KWh which is extremely competitive for a large scale hashing facility.

Physical Infrastructure – BuyAHash has located a building with 68,000 sq. ft of warehousing/industrial space for sale. We would like to lease this building, as it has the electrical infrastructure to handle significantly more hashing capacity than we currently have. Additionally, the additional space can be used to maintain a better distribution channel for products, due to the facility having loading docks for commercial trucks.

Meet Benny's new Buy-A-Hash facility: http://www.ohiorealestateauctions.com/property_details/2150_n_court_st_circleville_ohio_43113_previous_hardware_store_building_with_over_68_000_sqft_and_3_acres_568

Conveniently located on Dry Run Creek sans a paddle: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2150+N+Court+St,+Circleville,+OH&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&es_sm=122&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ei=_gDSU_-uAYi1yASrjIKwAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Reserve public auction for commercial property.  The auction will be held on Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON.  Preview will be by appointment only and the day of the auction starting at 11:00am

This property has a contiguous 68,000 square feet with docks, overhead doors, retail space, storage area, sliding outside doors and paved parking.  Full utilities, security system store front area with the opportunity to

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Lot Size: 3.77 acres and approximately 68,000 squarefeet of commercial retail and warehouse facility.

Annual Taxes: 15,018.05

http://www.innovativerevenuesolutions.net/cgi-bin/mnarcview.cgi?irsauction/20140612

Note the date of the auction: Thursday June 12th, 2014 at 12:00pm NOON

30 days later would fall on July, 12, 2014, when the building WOULD have be closed on.

Yet, 12 days after that date (yesterday), Benny stated...

1. We're in negotiations for purchasing it. We've already won the auction and placed a down payment on the building. I will be approaching a few lenders next week about finishing financing on the building. If all goes well, we will have the deed to the building before we request a single BTC from Havelock. I would note that the reason we are seeking to buy it is because we can lease out a portion of the building (which will be far too large for mining/distribution) and fully offset any leasing expenses that we would face at the facility. The end goal is to have the company pay for no mortgage, no lease, and very few upgrades at the building - hopefully allowing for easier balance sheets that simply focus on mining revenue, hardware sales, and basic COGs/Overhead expenses.

Surely, there has to be a misunderstanding on my part, and I'm sure Benny will be on this non-self-moderated thread to set the record straight because if he doesn't, his Buy-A-Hash WON'T IPO, and RENT will kick the bucket within 24 hours, because clearly these guys are not being up-and-up with their current and future investors, in spite of them claiming to be good Christians.

I wonder if the following two auctioneers located in or around Circleville, OH, know each other: Dan Schlichter (also a real estate agent) and John D. Rogers.

The reserve on this property is $318,000.00 with a 10% buyer’s premium and a non-refundable 10% of the total purchase price deposit required of the winning bidder.  The winning bidder will close the transaction with FirstAmerican Title Company within 30 days of the live event.

Since Benny said he won the auction, that means he had to put down a minimum of 10% of $318,000 + $31,800, or $34,980 if he was the sole and winning bidder, otherwise his outlay is higher.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=3126.msg21789#msg21789

My town is "Run down" in the fact there aren't a lot of jobs and a lot of commercial spaces for rent, thus why I can get everything cheaply.

Translated: I have stacks of applications from businesses ready to least my unwanted/unneeded space of my our 68,000 Sq Ft facility.

Well your MO hasn't changed. Bruno, you always post these huge conglomerations of circular non proofs as if they're somehow telling this great story of injustice but they never do.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:34:23 PM

Well your MO hasn't changed. Bruno, you always post these huge conglomerations of circular non proofs as if they're somehow telling this great story of injustice but they never do.

I suggest calling John Rogers at 614-499-5257 to make sure he starts telling people who call that you did indeed win the 68,000 sq. ft warehouse located at 2150 N Court St. in Circleville, OH, formally known as Circleville Hardware, for at the moment such is not the case.
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:42:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:00:35 PM by boldar

There is no "crowd" in fact, there is little interest in this "witch-hunt thread" that is quite akin to a Monty Python skit. Only not nearly as clever.

Fact: I list some of Benny's products on ebay to expand the base of potential buyers and they are drop-shipped to the customer. This is something that is quite common in sales to service multiple markets. I'm not sure how this would make me his "proxy", as I live hundreds of miles away. Regardless, it's nothing relevant to the offering on Havelock.

Still plenty of time left to provide aforementioned documents.

Again, repeating the same non-relevant info, (much of which has already been addressed had you bothered to read) does not make it right. It just means that you're wasting your time to keep repeating it to keep this useless dying thread alive. If you had actual legitimate concerns, you could post them on the thread and they would be answered and not moderated... but you have nothing but insults and vitriol and that is why your posts are moderated. If you had anything substantial you wouldn't need to resort to petty tactics like name-calling and using "BOLD RED LETTERING!!!" (oh, noes)

Just 1) admit that you are motivated my your fabricated opinion, 2) don't invest, and 3) move along to spread your FUD somewhere else.  or better yet... find a constructive hobby.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:00:24 PM

There is no "crowd" in fact, there is little interest in this "witch-hunt thread" that is quite akin to a Monty Python skit. Only not nearly as clever.

Fact: I list some of Benny's products on ebay to expand the base of potential buyers and they are drop-shipped to the customer. This is something that is quite common in sales to service multiple markets. I'm not sure how this would make me his "proxy", as I live hundreds of miles away. Regardless, it's nothing relevant to the offering on Havelock.

Still plenty of time left to provide aforementioned documents.

Again, repeating the same non-relevant info, (much of which has already been addressed had you bothered to read) does not make it right. It just means that you're wasting your time to keep repeating it to keep this useless dying thread alive. If you had actual legitimate concerns, you could post them on the thread and they would be answered and not moderated... but you have nothing but insults and vitriol and that is why your posts are moderated. If you had anything substantial you wouldn't need to resort to petty tactics like name-calling and using "BOLD RED LETTERING!!!" (oh, noes)

Just admit 1) that you are motivated my your fabricated opinion, 2) don't invest, and 3) move along to spread your FUD somewhere else.  or better yet... find a constructive hobby.

Golly Geezzzzzzzz! Exactly what I was told while exposing Danny Brewster. Next time I'm in town, let's enjoy some brewskis over at Einstein's.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:03:34 PM

Another post Benny Schlichter deleted from his self-moderated thread:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

When will the actual issuer of this security, the HK d00d, post on this forum?
What's his name again?

John Kenton Freeman

http://www.peoplefinders.com/property-search/OH+Circleville/1414+N+Court+St/260577891+PA

Mailing address for Michael John Freeman is 1414 N Court St, Circleville OH

http://centralohiovisionsource.com/

Kenton Family Eye Care, Inc.
401 North Court Street
Circleville, OH 43113

68,000 sq. ft. warehouse address is 2150 N Court St, Circleville, OH

http://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=20yearbillionaire.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: 20YEARBILLIONAIRE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1523159695_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2012-10-08 04:49:34
Creation Date: 2008-10-07 14:34:54
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-07 14:34:54
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Brandon Schlichter
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1274 N Court St
Registrant City: Circleville
Registrant State/Province: Ohio
Registrant Postal Code: 43113
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.7405711606
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:06:45 PM

Another post Benny Schlichter deleted from his self-moderated thread:

When will the actual issuer of this security, the HK d00d, post on this forum?
What's his name again?

My reply was deleted as well. Boy, I bet Brothers Schlick can't wait till Monday rolls around so that they can get these IPO allegations behind them.
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:11:08 PM

You are, at this point, an admitted part of Benny's operation.  You are also engaging in the sale and promotion of unregistered securities in violation of securities regulations as found in R.C. 1707.01 to 1707.45.  That's just a starter, only state level.  Care 4 sum FED stuffs?
Keep going Smiley
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:22:59 PM

...John Kenton Freeman...
Mailing address for Michael John Freeman is 1414 N Court St, Circleville OH

Lol, so he basically asked his neighbor to set up a HK shell for him?  A US person?  THAT's his proxy? 
It's as brilliant as running an internet proxy from the IP you're trying to hide Cheesy
Wonder if Mr. Freeman realises what sort of shit his buddy got him into Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:44:40 PM

The Prospectus for Buy-Some-Hash was gleaned from http://www.tooeasy.io/prospectus/ of which has a timestamp of GMT: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48:20 GMT

The same info can be seen here: http://www.datatank-mining.com/files/DataTank_Mining_Ops_Prospectus.pdf
NotLambchop

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:00:19 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:46:16 PM by NotLambchop

By "Solving the mystery" you mean "putting words into google and taking screenshots"... your mother must be so proud.

I entered the full name, "John Kenton Freeman," exactly as it is listed in the corporate registration as archived HERE," into Google.  Like so:

The results were rather limited:  The [now locked] IPO thread, and criminal records.  Nothing else.

What should a reasonable person in my position assume, failing a statement from Mr. Freeman, the [alleged] issuer of this security, in the thread promoting it?  Especially in light of Mr. Schlichter's promise that such a statement would be made?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

Or this guy: https://www.facebook.com/johnfreeman238?fref=ufi

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:16:35 PM

Or this guy: https://twitter.com/FreemanRecruit

boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:21:44 PM

So, basically, you have no idea, so you're just going to post screenshots to you typing a name into Google...  go out and get some sunshine...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:29:38 PM

So, basically, you have no idea, so you're just going to post screenshots to you typing a name into Google...  go out and get some sunshine...

You nailed it, bro! The more Brothers Schlick elude, the more we try to solve the mystery ourselves.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bad_1183463294

Hearing for American man who raped underaged Daughter

HONG KONG � An American man accused of raping his daughter and posting videos of the abuse online was due to appear today in a Hong Kong court.

Kenneth John Freeman, a fugitive on America's most-wanted lists, was expected to challenge a request to extradite him to the United States, as he had indicated through his lawyer in the last hearing in May.

The proceedings had been adjourned for two months to give the United States time to prepare supporting documents for Freeman's extradition.

He has remained in custody during the period.

Freeman, a 44-year-old bodybuilder, has been charged in Benton County Superior Court in Washington state with three counts of child rape and jumping bail.

Freeman faces a maximum sentence of life imprisonment if convicted.

He also faces federal charges of producing and distributing child pornography.

Freeman was arrested at a Hong Kong checkpoint on the border with mainland China in May after fleeing Seattle last year, after his 17-year-old daughter told her mother he had assaulted her four years earlier.
boldar

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:44 PM

By "Solving the mystery" you mean "putting words into google and taking screenshots"... your mother must be so proud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: