Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXO and Nxt are great coins - sorry  (Read 5851 times)
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:43:16 PM

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE WAS ROBBED?

btw- anyone reading this thread can clearly see this person is not willing to answer this very simple question.  Why?  Why wouldn't he want to state who was robbed?  because no one was robbed.  because Jl777 paid him to promote this idea that I committed a crime, along with Edward DeLeon Hickman.  Just yet another example of how worthless these sources of information are.

we'll Im done here, I've answered YOUR question many times already.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:44:51 PM

You go first, I'll answer afterwards, that's the sequence we started.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:45:58 PM

if youre still reading LiQuo at this point you have very low intelligence.

You go first, I'll answer afterwards, that's the sequence we started.

I dont know what sort of god awful crap hole you live in, but where I'm from we have something called INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:47:18 PM

if youre still reading LiQuo at this point you have very low intelligence.

again we are very similar, fellow goldfish  Wink

DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:47:45 PM

You took the money from jl777 which was funded via nxtautodac asset. You have memory problem now?

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

You took the money from jl777 which was funded via nxtautodac asset. You have memory problem now?

I never sold anyone anything.  The NxtAutoDAC asset was jl777s company.

This means that all you idiots are just pay-per-post trolls, so get lost.  Anyone who is reading your garbage I feel sorry for.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

we'll Im done here, I've answered YOUR question many times already.

another lie?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

You took the money from jl777

so then officially you are in the employ of jl777, because we've established that it is IMPOSSIBLE that I took any money from anyone.

we call this in America 'hired goon', although perhaps it has a different term in your country of origin.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

..., because we've established that it is IMPOSSIBLE that I took any money from anyone.

Who is "we"? Do you have multiple personalities?
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

so then officially you are in the employ of jl777, because we've established that it is IMPOSSIBLE that I took any money from anyone.

we call this in America 'hired goon', although perhaps it has a different term in your country of origin.

So.....where this money douchebag?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
DarkhorseofNxt

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

In my country of origin, you will be in a state of sorry, dude.

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:54:39 AM

So.....where this money douchebag?

lol, it is IMPOSSIBLE man...
He got the money BUT we (who?) established that this guy is the most honest person around and therefore you must trust his words.
Don't disagree with him or you'll be called a hired goon in USA...
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:19:55 AM

I never sold anyone anything.  The NxtAutoDAC asset was jl777s company.

This means that all you idiots are just pay-per-post trolls, so get lost.  Anyone who is reading your garbage I feel sorry for.

This obfuscation again...  Roll Eyes Point out where anyone has ever said you sold NxtAutoDAC?

The sale of NxtAutoDAC asset /= accepting payment for work you never did. You are trying to conflate two separate and different issues again, the same as you did the same the first days after destroying the asset you were promoting days before with signed PGP messages.

We know you believe the sale of all crypto assets are illegal under the laws of your country. And it is irrelevant to the 1 million Nxt you received.

We also know you took payment of 1million Nxt (and 300,000 NxtAutoDAC assets) to develop products that would pay dividends through the NxtAutoDAC asset (VCorps you can be seen promoting was to be the first). You never did this.

When you are called out on *not doing the work you were paid to do*, the closest thing to a response is the above "I didn't sell any NxtAutoDAC". And you think people will be satisfied by this?

Do you deny 1 million Nxt was deposited in your account, the same one you used to issue your own altchain.org asset? If you don't deny this, how do you explain it arriving there? Where is the 1 million Nxt now?

I do not expect an answer to this. BM doesn't answer questions on this as it would harm his continued obfuscation, hoping to convince those who are just passing through and aren't interested enough to discover the facts that he is some kind of victim and has some credibility left intact.

Bluemeanie treats this article as an opinion piece  Cheesy Look at the evidence yourself, the PGP signed messages from BM promoting the asset... the blockchain data of the 1 million Nxt transfer to an account known to be BlueMeanie's... and make up your own minds. Everyone is unanimous in their opinion so far.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

dbkeys

Activity: 484
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:27:45 AM

And what's wrong with java? Why do you think that c++ is better for a crypto coin?
Java is interpreted, not compiled; it's under the control of Oracle Corporation. It's probably fine for a prototyping language and for quick interactive demos. But it does add a layer of complexity, which slows things down (not a huge problem with today's hardware) and creates another failure point. Silly peasant vs. master race rants aside, it does not strike me as the wisest choice to implement a wallet in java.

You must be trolling.

Please everyone, let this ridiculous thread die.

Sorry, got here just trying to learn more about NXT. A number of posts are vouching for Java, and, in any case, as has been pointed out, the NXT wallet is implementing a protocol, which is independent of any language or implementation. If someone had the time and resources, they could implement a wallet in hand-crafted assembly language.

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:28:54 AM

Instead of continuing to troll Nxt, I decided to do some research to be more informed on my attack campaign. What I discovered was an amazing project and community.

It came down to me being butthurt that I missed out on the original offering by BCnext. But I realized that it is still early days. We're equivalent to the $1 days in BTC right now in Nxt. We missed the cents days but there is still profit to be had.

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:06:11 PM

Instead of continuing to troll Nxt, I decided to do some research to be more informed on my attack campaign. What I discovered was an amazing project and community.

The benefits of doing your own research  Cheesy I think you are the third troll-to-nexter that I have come across. It is heartening to see more and more people digging deeper.

The tech is cutting edge and being delivered as described since January. Anyone who has problems with the distribution haven't been keeping up with developments. The next few months should be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: