Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out bittrex exchange  (Read 6372 times)
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:39:11 PM

It is a dead issue now.  Investors are going to back away from the table.  We the miners are going to profit less.  People don't play the game if they are scared.  Investors must be scared at this point.  If I was an investor I would be scared.  We can't ask investors and traders to buy our coins if exchanges don't vet those coins.  They wont buy them guys.  You calling them stupid won't exactly change that fact either.

Exactly, investors will only invest in coins that have proven over a 6 month period or longer! No new coin will be bought.

I will dedicate all my free time for this. warning people not get scammed like me! And hoping that bittrex is stepping up and do the right thing, scanning the code!

Good luck warning people, you will get laughed out of threads, called  a troll and paid fudder, it's fun  Wink

6561742061206469636b
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:39:41 PM

im guessing they are not reviewing the code in the rush to list the coin, bittrex is going to take a lot of heat from those who invested.

of course they are. they have support from scammers only.

all the good people of crypto will not support this type of behavior.

this situation is bad for us all only benefits a few people. they want things to continue like this. but they wont.

quit supporting new coins on bittrex until they review the code.

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:42:10 PM

A coin without a stated premine should never be accepted into an exchange in the first place, I would hesitate to use that exchange that accepts any coin just like that.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:43:10 PM

[/quote]

Fairly sure that is going to happen.  Watch the volume on bittrex over the next few days.  It was 1854 btc for 24 hours at the time of the scam. I made a note of it.  Lets see what it is tomorrow.
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

Fairly sure that is going to happen.  Watch the volume on bittrex over the next few days.  It was 1854 btc for 24 hours at the time of the scam. I made a note of it.  Lets see what it is tomorrow.
[/quote]

how much was the vol of elite? bittrex has over 300+ pairs was the vol of elite that big to affect the general vol ?
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

agreed. all the icos/frauds/ethereum has pulled a lot of money off the table.

most of their volume is in one or two coins at a time.

even they are worried. they pushed that warning you will be delisted message up to get the other 150 coin communities to start trading.

this business model is completely unsustainable.

they have no reason to list/delist at this lighting fast pace. nothing is really going on that quick and these coins are copies of other coins.

its up to all us to stay away from the scams. i already admitted i was wrong for buying this shit. i thought i could hold a shitcoin for a few hours and trade it off before bed time (up or down) and i was unable to. never again.

the altcoin market is saturated beyond all reason. why wouldnt any of these new devs just join a bigger team?

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:47:01 PM

im guessing they are not reviewing the code in the rush to list the coin, bittrex is going to take a lot of heat from those who invested.

Personally I would withdraw. These signs are enough for me to pull out.
UGETHIT

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:47:06 PM

volume for elite was 60ish btc for 24 hours when the market stopped.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

yeah the coin really wasnt very popular. no smart business would tarnish its rep for this shit.

UGETHIT

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:51:26 PM

yeah the coin really wasnt very popular. no smart business would tarnish its rep for this shit.

When I noticed the dump was happening the volume was at 37 btc for 24 hours.  A lot of buying and selling took place due to the price.  The scam dev could have made of with 15ish btc.  Bittrex could tell us how much btc that account got out of their exchange but they wont.
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:53:15 PM

When I noticed the dump was happening the volume was at 37 btc for 24 hours.  A lot of buying and selling took place due to the price.  The scam dev could have made of with 15ish btc.  Bittrex could tell us how much btc that account got out of their exchange but they wont.

of course. they could also track the btc address and provide an ip address. but they wont.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

Was it a noticeable scam from the beginning? Apparently not.

Dev was active, people asked for it to be on exchange, wallet didn't contain any hidden code.

Only after the dev updated the wallet with hidden coin and tried to dump on Bittrex did it set of alarms.

Life is hard, it gets only harder for fragile people like yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702757.msg7988977#msg7988977

Within moments of launch I sarcastically commented:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702757.msg7975873#msg7975873
Dimitry (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:55:43 PM

It is a dead issue now.  Investors are going to back away from the table.  We the miners are going to profit less.  People don't play the game if they are scared.  Investors must be scared at this point.  If I was an investor I would be scared.  We can't ask investors and traders to buy our coins if exchanges don't vet those coins.  They wont buy them guys.  You calling them stupid won't exactly change that fact either.

Exactly, investors will only invest in coins that have proven over a 6 month period or longer! No new coin will be bought.

I will dedicate all my free time for this. warning people not get scammed like me! And hoping that bittrex is stepping up and do the right thing, scanning the code!

Good luck warning people, you will get laughed out of threads, called  a troll and paid fudder, it's fun  Wink

the trolls will laugh indeed. Do i care..... people should not invest in new coins on bittrex, every investor that reads this message and is not going to invest at bittrex is win win
worriedtrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:08:51 PM

the trolls will laugh indeed. Do i care..... people should not invest in new coins on bittrex, every investor that reads this message and is not going to invest at bittrex is win win
I've been preaching this in my thread over two weeks ago, and not many people listened back then, but looks like the number of people with the same thought process is growing finally.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687852.0
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:20:29 PM

Just wanted to point out that bittrex is listing coins with hidden premine and do not research the code first!

please share your hidden premine story here

I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin, Elite!

edit: if you are an investor please think twice before trading on bittrex! They have no research before adding new coins.

I noticed a lot of scamcoins and shitcoins added to bittrex too Sad
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

Just wanted to point out that bittrex is listing coins with hidden premine and do not research the code first!

please share your hidden premine story here

I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin, Elite!

edit: if you are an investor please think twice before trading on bittrex! They have no research before adding new coins.

I noticed a lot of scamcoins and shitcoins added to bittrex too Sad

Almost every scamcoin is getting listed there on bittrex and nobody cares until they lose money.
Dimitry (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:25:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710752.140

warning: Today Saturday in total will be launched 3 coins all are scam keep out, they are Fuse,Prisma and USB coin alert to everybody,,,,  they
will be launched by newbies account,  dont buy it coins,  
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:31:32 PM

I wonder how adding such coins is making the exchange better (and the owners richer).
Maybe in the short term there is some profit with the scams but...
Dimitry (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:38:01 PM

Just make sure these threads bumping up

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=710752.msg8037093#msg8037093
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687852.new#new
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:39:46 PM

I wonder how adding such coins is making the exchange better (and the owners richer).
Maybe in the short term there is some profit with the scams but...

exchanges are making profit as soon as coin volume picks up and then after sometime that coin gets doomed and exchanges move to another. Its a no loss situation for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: