Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out bittrex exchange  (Read 6372 times)
Dimitry (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:13:47 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 04:24:29 PM by Dimitry

Just wanted to point out that bittrex is listing coins with hidden premine and do not research the code first!

please share your hidden premine story here

I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin, Elite!

edit: if you are an investor please think twice before trading on bittrex! They have no research before adding new coins.

Important read right here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711535.0
youknowthat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:14:49 AM

Just wanted to point out that bittrex is listing coins with hidden premine and do not research the code first!

I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin Elite!

so many ,but i forget coin names
Dimitry (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

Yes so many... thats why we should team up against those exchanges!
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

Bittrex is not the problem. YOU are the problem. Who ask you to buy elite ?

U lost money and u are angry ? Get over it, just like people who got BTC on gox.

If u loss money and start blaming, u should seriously get out of alt and hold your BTC.

Nobody force u to buy any coin. U buy it , u know the risk. If u loss money, don't blame others but yourself.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:17:51 AM

i owned elitecoin for 2 hours before the hidden premine.

i went away after buying the coin and figured i would sell it before i went to bed because i dont want to hold new coins for long.

i watched two episodes of 'hell on wheels' then i came back.

imagine the horror i felt to see 100% of my money lost? it as around $88.18 in usd. this is more than i spend on a week for groceries.

i could have bought something useful with my money.

instead like a fool i trusted it to this exchange which worships scammers.

never again dimitry! never again!

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:21:12 AM

dude just start to read the code by urself if u feel unsafe with the coin..bittrex is only an exchange like 100000 others!

and as u said "HIDDEN" is hard to find on 10000000000 lines of code

so shut up...own risk..bittrex solid exchange!!!!!

everywhere !mintpal  2 on ASIACOIN...MP not scameychange cuz u follow the hype and bought thousand sof coins and lost btc

shut the fck up and dont talk so much shit bout bittrex

at this moment bittrex is the best eschange with most volume!
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:22:05 AM

i went away after buying the coin and figured i would sell it before i went to bed because i dont want to hold new coins for long.

imagine the horror i felt to see 100% of my money lost? it as around $88.18 in usd. this is more than i spend on a week for groceries.

LOOOOOOOOL 88 $ dude there are some guys who lost thousands of $ RLY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy u are funny
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

LOOOOOOOOL 88 $ dude there are some guys who lost thousands of $ RLY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy u are funny

not everyone is rich asshole.  Grin

Dimitry (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:25:27 AM

dude just start to read the code by urself if u feel unsafe with the coin..bittrex is only an exchange like 100000 others!

everywhere !mintpal  2 on ASIACOIN...MP not scameychange cuz u follow the hype and bought thousand sof coins and lost btc

I have alot of free time and I think they should have looked over the code and they didn;t its not about the amount someone has lost 10 btc or 0.1 its the same.

I'm going to spend all my free time blackmailing bittrex. When they announce that they are looking over the codes I stop.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:27:26 AM

ya sure im not rich to and i dont regret to sell at 0.02 per coin i made 200$ profit cuz i dont follow any hype u know..i research myself...

but ur 88$ Huh dude rly...u want to destroy the Reputation of bittrex for only 88$

moron rly...i lost much at asiacoin and i dont flame bittrex or mintpal for adding...my own mistake..and i never made it again!

yellowduck2

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:27:44 AM

not everyone is rich asshole.  Grin

Bittrex is like gambling den. If u loss money , u can't blame the operator but yourself for visiting the den and gamble away your money on alt coin.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:30:01 AM

everywhere !mintpal  2 on ASIACOIN...MP not scameychange cuz u follow the hype and bought thousand sof coins and lost btc

I have alot of free time and I think they should have looked over the code and they didn;t its not about the amount someone has lost 10 btc or 0.1 its the same.

I'm going to spend all my free time blackmailing bittrex. When they announce that they are looking over the codes I stop.

just start working in real life..there are no hidden codes!

everyone will follow u hahaha moron

im away now..start trading on bittrex now!
Wumm

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:31:03 AM

Free market not a wet nurse
Dimitry (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

Bittrex is like gambling den. If u loss money , u can't blame the operator but yourself for visiting the den and gamble away your money on alt coin.

Getting scammed by the developer is one thing. But an exchange not looking over the code is another!
Bittrex is really bad exchange better withdrawal all your funds!
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:31:50 AM

just learn from your mistake, i was telling people to buy elite at 0.0002 and got laughed out of the thread, i even picked some up at 0.00005 and made back 10x already.
Dont jump into the next hyped up coin the day of launch, it's a great way to vapourise your BTC and is not the fault of the exchange

6561742061206469636b
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:33:23 AM

the code was available for everyone to check. this is not the first coin to have a hidden pre-mine and people lose. learn and move on, i have
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:34:52 AM

Getting scammed by the developer is one thing. But an exchange not looking over the code is another!

leave it to anyone even where they want to trade!bittrex is my first address!
and now more than ever!
yellowduck2

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:35:09 AM

I am not listening to your advice because u make bad decision. Why should i listen to a guy who "I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin Elite!". It make no sense.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:36:11 AM

out of interest how much did you lose
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:36:56 AM

just learn from your mistake, i was telling people to buy elite at 0.0002 and got laughed out of the thread, i even picked some up at 0.00005 and made back 10x already.
Dont jump into the next hyped up coin the day of launch, it's a great way to vapourise your BTC and is not the fault of the exchange

you got lucky. you got in and out. the rest of us didnt get lucky and lost money.

you didnt get lucky because you r a fucking genius.

im getting tired of all u morons pretending you never lost money on a coin.

why should i take all the blame and shit-tricks doesnt have to get any of it.

they suck for allowing these scams. they should work with the community to prevent fraud.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: