Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch out bittrex exchange  (Read 6372 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:20:43 PM

Yes we get it your all smart and investors are all stupid.  Stupid people who buy your fucking coins miners.  Exchanges either will protect the stupid investors or we will lose because no one will be there to buy our coins.

And still people don't get it.  We need Exchanges to protect the stupid investors or we are all going to lose money.  You can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once and these investors are getting skinned.

Theres no exchange in the world that protects your money. Not on wall street, etc.

If people cant handle the risks associated with investing then they should just gtfo.

Wall street is regulated, and the people who steal go to jail.  

There are always risks, but one of them should not be whether the investment is legitimate or not.

Yes, because there are never scams in the stock market.  Tell that to the people affected by Madoff, or by the Enron scandal.

madoff is in prison for the rest of his life.

if the elitecoin dev was getting a long prison sentence that would be fine!

if he was arrested they would take his computer away and he wouldnt be here a day later to scam us again!

come on these fucking analogies are stupid!

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:21:28 PM

Yeah people went to jail, lmao

Shitty comparison!
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:21:55 PM

just learn from your mistake, i was telling people to buy elite at 0.0002 and got laughed out of the thread, i even picked some up at 0.00005 and made back 10x already.
Dont jump into the next hyped up coin the day of launch, it's a great way to vapourise your BTC and is not the fault of the exchange

you got lucky. you got in and out. the rest of us didnt get lucky and lost money.

you didnt get lucky because you r a fucking genius.

im getting tired of all u morons pretending you never lost money on a coin.

why should i take all the blame and shit-tricks doesnt have to get any of it.

they suck for allowing these scams. they should work with the community to prevent fraud.

no they should not, morons should loose their money. always.
Tuwie2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

I am willing to bet half these people complaining are the same ones that are asking for coin to be listed on an exchange an hour after it is launched.

If you cant check the code the code yourself of a coin you are planning on investing in, then get out now!

I am far from an expert coder, but I have learned what to look for in the code.

Bittrex lists a coin because mass numbers of people from the community ask them to.

Its funny though, every one of these coins, starts on a different exchange.

Why aren't you all complaining about the other exchanges who listed these coins first.....

'mass numbers?' what numbers exactly?

Did you not see the tweets asking them to add it.

Were you in thier IRC channel when everyone kept coming to ask if they were adding it.

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:22:50 PM

no they should not, morons should loose their money. always.

This guy right here....
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

I am willing to bet half these people complaining are the same ones that are asking for coin to be listed on an exchange an hour after it is launched.

If you cant check the code the code yourself of a coin you are planning on investing in, then get out now!

Bittrex lists a coin because mass numbers of people from the community ask them to.

Why aren't you all complaining about the other exchanges who listed these coins first.....

Were you in thier IRC channel when everyone kept coming to ask if they were adding it.

He is just mad he lost money. This is open economy, nobody is forcing you to trade on bittrex.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:23:40 PM

It is a dead issue now.  Investors are going to back away from the table.  We the miners are going to profit less.  People don't play the game if they are scared.  Investors must be scared at this point.  If I was an investor I would be scared.  We can't ask investors and traders to buy our coins if exchanges don't vet those coins.  They wont buy them guys.  You calling them stupid won't exactly change that fact either.
SerMeric

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

Just wanted to point out that bittrex is listing coins with hidden premine and do not research the code first!

please share your hidden premine story here

I got burned on the latest hidden premine coin Elite!

i owned elitecoin for 2 hours before the hidden premine.

i went away after buying the coin and figured i would sell it before i went to bed because i dont want to hold new coins for long.

i watched two episodes of 'hell on wheels' then i came back.

imagine the horror i felt to see 100% of my money lost? it as around $88.18 in usd. this is more than i spend on a week for groceries.

i could have bought something useful with my money.

instead like a fool i trusted it to this exchange which worships scammers.

never again dimitry! never again!

LOOOOOOOOL 88 $ dude there are some guys who lost thousands of $ RLY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy u are funny

There is a thin line between being stupid and being rich. Winning a houndered dollar doesnt make you rich but losing it by a stupid way makes you stupid
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:25:03 PM

dude their irc channel and twitter do not have mass numbers.

just a few regular asshole scammers like you pumping the same scams.

its over boys.

time for you to ask your old boss at mcdonalds if you can get your jobs back.

the money is drying up.

i will never buy another of this fresh listed shitcoin and i am not alone.

bittrex has proven themselves to be at odds with the community and that cant be changed.

they are now in the position of being a parasite that sucks the blood out of altcoins.

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:25:40 PM

Yes we get it your all smart and investors are all stupid.  Stupid people who buy your fucking coins miners.  Exchanges either will protect the stupid investors or we will lose because no one will be there to buy our coins.

And still people don't get it.  We need Exchanges to protect the stupid investors or we are all going to lose money.  You can sheer a sheep many times but skin them only once and these investors are getting skinned.

Theres no exchange in the world that protects your money. Not on wall street, etc.

If people cant handle the risks associated with investing then they should just gtfo.

There are always risks, but one of them should not be whether the investment is legitimate or not.

Yes, because there are never scams in the stock market.  Tell that to the people affected by Madoff, or by the Enron scandal.

if he was arrested they would take his computer away and he wouldnt be here a day later to scam us again!

Boofuckinghooo

Were the people who invested in Madoff recoup their loses. No they did not.

Hows that regulation working out again? lol

cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:26:41 PM

Boofuckinghooo

not one person in this thread has advocated regulation.

all we said is bittrex can stop listing scam coins.

i can tell your income is threatened by this idea.

tough shit. the party is over.

Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:30:09 PM

dude their irc channel and twitter do not have mass numbers.

just a few regular asshole scammers like you pumping the same scams.

its over boys.

time for you to ask your old boss at mcdonalds if you can get your jobs back.

the money is drying up.

i will never buy another of this fresh listed shitcoin and i am not alone.

bittrex has proven themselves to be at odds with the community and that cant be changed.

they are now in the position of being a parasite that sucks the blood out of altcoins.

Your quote completely verifies not just your ignorance, but your stupidity. 

sr.machado

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:31:46 PM

I can offer my services to BitTrex finding ninjas, hiding and other things that can prejudice their moral.

Services:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698844

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701469

Thanks

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:32:28 PM

Your quote completely verifies not just your ignorance, but your stupidity. 

blow me scammer  Grin

martinnew

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:33:49 PM

Reading threads like this can really save someone from losing money.  Cool
It is better to do research first before dealing with anyone or any coin.
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:34:45 PM

haha the butt hurt in this thread is strong, your crusade against the exchanges is not going to do anything & will be forgotten about by next weekend  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

6561742061206469636b
cassius69

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:34:51 PM

Reading threads like this can really save someone from losing money.  Cool
It is better to do research first before dealing with anyone or any coin.

keep in mind that elitecoin is still listed on bittrex.

i guess the community demands it.  Grin

Dimitry (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:35:39 PM

It is a dead issue now.  Investors are going to back away from the table.  We the miners are going to profit less.  People don't play the game if they are scared.  Investors must be scared at this point.  If I was an investor I would be scared.  We can't ask investors and traders to buy our coins if exchanges don't vet those coins.  They wont buy them guys.  You calling them stupid won't exactly change that fact either.

Exactly, investors will only invest in coins that have proven over a 6 month period or longer! No new coin will be bought.

I will dedicate all my free time for this. warning people not get scammed like me! And hoping that bittrex is stepping up and do the right thing, scanning the code!
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:36:11 PM

Boofuckinghooo

not one person in this thread has advocated regulation.

all we said is bittrex can stop listing scam coins.

i can tell your income is threatened by this idea.

tough shit. the party is over.

Was it a noticeable scam from the beginning? Apparently not.

Dev was active, people asked for it to be on exchange, wallet didn't contain any hidden code.

Only after the dev updated the wallet with hidden coin and tried to dump on Bittrex did it set of alarms.

Life is hard, it gets only harder for fragile people like yourself.
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:37:52 PM

im guessing they are not reviewing the code in the rush to list the coin, bittrex is going to take a lot of heat from those who invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: