Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow X-1 and X-3 (not modded by Black Arrow) Thread  (Read 13595 times)
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:56:14 PM

People say they are calling their lawyers, but nothing ever comes of it.  Apparently nobody wants to sink their teeth into Black Arrow for the bitcoins they haven't spent. 

It's basically a total loss for a lot of people who are still waiting and may never get anything.  A lot of vocal folks who say they are going to do something about it, but haven't.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:24:44 AM

People say they are calling their lawyers, but nothing ever comes of it.  Apparently nobody wants to sink their teeth into Black Arrow for the bitcoins they haven't spent. 

It's basically a total loss for a lot of people who are still waiting and may never get anything.  A lot of vocal folks who say they are going to do something about it, but haven't.

It may look that way, but it is not the case.

The wheels turn slowly but they are turning.

People that want to see something done should also be doing something.  The more complaints that are filed the more seriously this will be taken by the people in Hong Kong and China.

Simply because there is not a lot of talking here doesn't mean there is nothing going on.  There is plenty moving around on this, however, working with government agencies and lawyers half a world away takes time.  They have their processes also and aren't going to step outside them for a handful of bitcoiners.
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:16:41 PM

It may look that way, but it is not the case.

The wheels turn slowly but they are turning.

People that want to see something done should also be doing something.  The more complaints that are filed the more seriously this will be taken by the people in Hong Kong and China.

Simply because there is not a lot of talking here doesn't mean there is nothing going on.  There is plenty moving around on this, however, working with government agencies and lawyers half a world away takes time.  They have their processes also and aren't going to step outside them for a handful of bitcoiners.

Everyone affected must file complaints, China doesn't fuck around, if they receive sufficient complaints to draw their attention, the provincial government has the authority to go after BA directly. Thr first step is everyone absolutely must let Hong Kong know that this company is doing fraud over the internet registered in their jurisdiction.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:29:47 AM

But what is that going to do?  Do you think Black Arrow will suddenly refund your money or send your miner out?  I don't.  I think the Government will shut them down and fine them.  Ending production completely and any chance of getting anything at all.  I agree, that might not matter here shortly if the difficulty keeps rocketing up.  However, getting the Chinese cops involved is not going to end up with anyone getting a check in the mail, I'm certain of that.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:04:42 AM

No crimes occurred, just greed by all partied involved. If you want someone to blame for this mess, look yourself in the mirror.

Without suckers trying to make a quick buck like you to fund it, Black Arrow would never have existed. The truth hurts, I know.
melmo

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

I am sad to see that Black Arrow didn't deliver - they seemed to be a reliable company that made good on their fpga products.  I hemmed and hawed about ordering from them and wound up missing the first round of orders, so I didn't bother.  My post from January https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=376370.msg4375020#msg4375020 pretty much sums up why I had my doubts and didn't order - a company that sells ATM card skimming devices should make you nervous.

Most likely they just bit off more than they could chew and didn't realize the complexity of delivering an ASIC.  If they were truly scammers, then they wouldn't have developed/delivered anything.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:33:34 PM

Most likely they just bit off more than they could chew and didn't realize the complexity of delivering an ASIC.  If they were truly scammers, then they wouldn't have developed/delivered anything.

They developed it so they could use it in their own mine.

Buy & Hold
SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

from ecointalk:

"Chemek, on 07 Sept 2014 - 5:04 PM, said:
Where the fuck is the warning email? My x3 have been running upp to this very moment, and I accidentally went back to the forum to see what's going on. Are you out of your mind?

In sure there or others customers who received their x3 and are still note informed."

THEY ARE NOT EVEN LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEIR MINERS COULD LITERALLY BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN. 

What the hell is wrong with these people.
Pentax

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

Something is fishy with this mining facility.  That is obvious.  They said in an april update they'd located a new location and then in May that it was done.  Now it doesn't exist at all.  WTF is going on with that?  And if it doesn't exist what is going on with the rent-a-minion program?  

Here's the update:  (note also the work on the scrypt chip.  our money at work)
blackarrow

Re: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $1.99/GH/s, miners from $2.97/GH/s
March 26, 2014, 04:27:50 PM
Bitcoin Miners progress update – 26 March 2014

1.We progressed to The Minion’s 3rd substrate which has been approved and sent to manufacturing
2.The package house has received the minion probe cart wafer.
3.Global Foundries has confirmed the wafer out date. The date is currently 5 days later than their prediction however they are seeking to catch up by optimising the rest of the process.
4.The final version of the X3 hashboard and X1 backplane has been sent to the PCB factory for prototyping
5.The final version of X1 hashboard will arrive this week on Friday.
6.The development team are still optimising the control board. The initial testing is positive: (booting sequence for Linux, network protocols and WiFi connections are ok). The team will focus now debugging the LCD. Testing for the touchscreen should start soon.
7.The modifications to the current setup is dictated by the testing and the quality controls reporting by our teams and suppliers. We concluded the last update to X3 backplane and the case design due to moving the X3 PSU on the left hand side for better heat dissipation.
8.We have received 2 types of PSUs for X3 from 2 vendors, we are testing them.
9.We have started mass production of the heatsinks and X1 power supplies
10.We have received the mounting screw with springs for the heatsinks. After a thorough review the spring technical specifications are not satisfactory. We continue to upgrade the design accordingly and we expect the samples to be ready in 10 days.
11.We approved the design for X3 case and we are in process of negotiating the time frame with our short-listed suppliers.
12.We should complete the final specifications for the fans by the end of this week.
13.We had a demanding schedule in visiting all our suppliers for quality checks and for tracking the agreed aggressive deadlines
14.We are in the final negotiations with our manufacturing partner for power chips. We are seeking a reliable supply of the power chips.
15.We finalised the search for the new facility which will help increasing the power for Rent-A-Minion service. We’re planning to start setting it up as early as next week.
16.The team working on the Scrypt chip continue their busy schedule. They had some new addition to the team to help with the increasing workload.
17.We received a lot of enquiries regarding the LTC chip. The Management decided to focus on delivering the Bitcoin miners currently scheduled and postpone the LTC pre-orders until they have time available to deal with customer support issues that usually arise upon launch of a new complex product.

then in May

Our facility is ready, will start Rent-A-Minion as soon as we solve the issue with the backplane.

now just recently

This is interesting.

Let me get this clear: We are not mining. It would be impossible to mine as we only have 5kw of power in our office.

You can ask Joshua where is our mining facility and we will be happy to this this address to check.

wtf is going on here?  they deleted a post of bobsags also from around that time :
March 26 2014:

bobsag3
Activity: 252
Owner, Minersource.net

"Let me correct this before it gets out of hand- They are building the additional rent-a-minion facility FOR the compensation plan, not in addition."

bobsag is talking about an ADDITIONAL rent-a-minion facility and now they have none?  they were clearly doing something to set up this facility.  wtf is going on here?  

are they mining?  they deny it, but it would seem that is the most likely scenario.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:43:58 AM

I would also like to note that this is the Chinese company that makes the 800 dollar miners he sent us. http://www.stetc.com Something for people to note when doing business with them.

Info gleaned from the same address: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&q=%22stetc.com%22+bitcoin&oq=%22stetc.com%22+bitcoin&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.9370.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..53.serp..0.0.0.kokC5Hlt61g

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&biw=1093&bih=508&q=%22sleenet%40vip.qq.com%22&oq=%22sleenet%40vip.qq.com%22&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.10360.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..53.serp..0.0.0.XKgKgPfPLrI

http://www.baihangcn.com/sell/show-57845.html

So, just to confirm I have this right.

An independent member on this forum has reached out to a third party. The third party company gave confirmation that Black Arrow is a customer and the specs look accurate. Is that right?

in part. of course, yes.

So, a third party member who is totally unaffiliated and actually has been doubting us as much as everyone else has contacted a third party company who confirmed we are a customer.

I must be missing something because it seems to me like there is still a lot of doubt we are who we say we are.
Because a user pointed out that the email had been compromised in the past.

Did you by any chance try to contact the other e-mail address cc'd on your initial e-mail thread with Mr. Huang or Kwang? (I can't remember and I'm not looking through 3 pages to find out)  I know PH said that his, Huang/Kwang, was compromised but what about that other gentleman, I thought the consensus was that his apparently hadn't been.

http://www.china.cn/taishiji/3361846041.html

Guangzhou Teng Instant Software Technology Co.

Remember when Josh said he's been to BA's facility?

IT'S THE SAME MOTHERFUCKIN' BUILDING!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:22:33 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

We are only deleting posts made by people paid by competition mostly because they started posting personal data of some our management team. We suspect that these persons are paid by competition as they have not purchased from us but they find the resources to be 12-18 hours on the forum trying to put us out of business. 80-100% of their posts are only in Black Arrow’s thread. They will pick up on anything we do and nothing that we do is good enough. We have noticed that these people are very active on these forums since we have announced our 14 nm chip giving us one more reason to suspect that something is fishy here.”

This motherfuckin' queer-ass Romanian, Alex Sovu, has lost his motherfuckin' mind!

I don't mine.
Nobody pays me to post.
I don't spend 12-18 hours on this thread to put BA outta business: I only need a half hour at most.
Not even 1% of my posts are in BA's thread.
The only person we know of that makes up BA's management team is Alex Sovu, and what's posted that may be personal is gleaned from the internet and may not even be accurate.
The only thing fishy here is BA's proposed 14nm chip.

Alex Sovu, you are one sick motherfucker! Any chance you're related to Joshua Zipkin, for the same MO is at play here.

BTW, Black Arrow once claimed that Alex Sovu was JUST a trusted employee and NOT a principal. Of course, we later learnt that that wasn't true due to incorp papers finally making the round.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pentax

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:48:12 PM

update on lawsuit:

reposted here

"All,

I have about 50 users so far who've sent details in reply to my posts here, and another 50 or so from bitcointalk.org
So far, i have orders recorded at roughly 1 million usd still outstanding in one form or another.

By the end of this week i should have enough to present the the legal team so they can start to construct the case to present to the court Smiley
Any of you who still wish to add your name to the list, please drop me a mail at bitcz@outlook.com

Again, this is direct orders place with BA and not with resellers for Batch 1 and Batch 2"

anyone still looking to get on this contact him here:

"Please send to bitcz@outlook.com the following details:

Order date
Rough figure on how much was spent ( please do not supply order numbers yet..this will be a job for the legals to obtain directly from you )
Contact details ( Email will suffice at this stage )
Brief paragraph outlining steps you have taken to resolve issue with BA directly ( i.e. direct communication, complaint to consumer council, local better business bureau, local state senator etc.. )
Expected resolution that would satisfy you ( i.e. full refund, delivery of goods etc )

Bticz"

He also has a thread on this forum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772278.msg8710397#msg8710397
Pentax

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

reposted from another thread

Alright everybody, here's the deal. I'm the journalist behind the CryptoCoinsNews article about BA responding to the accusations we received in an anonymous news tip. Since then, I've been tipped on a lot of other happenings in the BA world that sound malicious.

I'm on mobile, and for some reason can't post the article link. Excellent. If you want to look it up, it's on CCN.

So I did the digging, found truth to the accusations, and reached out to BA for response. They responded, so I printed it. If you all notice, I did not take sides. I presented each side, laid everything out on the table (including pictures and facts) and printed their response.

BA did not trick me. They simply addressed the accusations. But some people may have took CCNs printing of that to be taking a side, and that side is BA. That's not the case.

I need proof. I need something tangible and solid. There's a lot of people here making a lot of claims, that sound really feasible, but I have no facts to print. Submit news tips to CCN with proof, and I'll print it. You want BA's bad side to be shown? Show it to me, with hard evidence. That's what I need to print a story.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:43:09 PM

The PM exchange of the day:

Hey, this is dick for brains Alex Fuck.

You delete my posts from your thread, I'll just post them in five other threads and on four others sites across the internet.

Are you that motherfuckin' stupid?

Oh, before I forget: Go fuck yourself!

Dear forum user,

Thank you for your feedback. We delete abusive forum users only.
Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with. Do you have an order number?

P.S: Who is Alex Fuck?

SimonBeCoinin

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:19:03 PM

It looks like the shills have showed up in force for this latest piece.  People might want to go leave their own comments.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/black-arrow-bitcoin-mining-battle-whos-telling-truth/#post-42310
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

Just got back from being banned for three days due to consecutive posting/bumping. I just posted this on BA's official thread but it was deleted by BA who's online now doing their daily cleanup after fleecing millions from the community, an act that doesn't cause them to be banned in spite of all the proof that such IS the case.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

http://www.coinssource.com/bitcoin-conference-amsterdam/

"The Black Arrow team was one of the main sponsors of this wonderful event. They have been working extremely hard to produce one of the first 14nm Bitcoin ASIC miners on the planet. Now, it is important to note that these guys stand behind the idea of mining and have no intention of mass producing their products – which could negatively affect the overall market. Furthermore, they have even gone as far as opening their new hardware specifications and drawings so that if someone wanted to build their own, they could! A truly open source hardware.

They are Bitcoin veterans who have been following the industry since the beginning. Their passion was very clear, as they have done everything they can in order to take this industry to a new level. You can find more about these hard-working members who have stopped at nothing to bring you these powerful miners on their website here."

LOL i don't know how the writer of this blog can write such a shitty text
everything is false, this is total bullshit, how much BA payed him ?

BA is sponsoring a Bitcoin conference and got no money to refund or do a fair compensation ?

LOL BA is really shameless they try to act and look like a "good and friendly" ASIC company
because they know they are known to be thieves, but as BFL says "there's a sucker born everyday"
so they hope to get new ones with a good looking presentation of them ... what a bunch of scumbags

Really? Black Arrow is going to dole out [tens] millions to develop a 14nm chip but has no intentions of selling enough to overcome said cost, not to mention all the other costs associated with building their next gen phantom bitcoin miner.

Do you realize how many miners would have to be built to just overcome 14nm development? Hint: A helluva lot more than what the copy implies with, "...have no intention of mass producing their products."

Obviously, BA's trying to rewrite Bob Stupak's infamous line with, "We'll lose money on each and every 14nm-based bitcoin miner due to adhering to a limited run, but we'll make it up with phantomware."
greenlion

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:37:30 PM

The deletions are on almost perfect 15 minute intervals, +/- only a few seconds.

It's an automated script that's targeting certain user accounts.

From what I understand the public-facing Bitcointalk API does not support that, so they took the time and effort to develop it directly communicating via https.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:07:47 PM

The deletions are on almost perfect 15 minute intervals, +/- only a few seconds.

It's an automated script that's targeting certain user accounts.

From what I understand the public-facing Bitcointalk API does not support that, so they took the time and effort to develop it directly communicating via https.

Thanks for refreshing my memory, bud. I recalled reading that while on vacation/banned for over-posting/bumping on threads calling out the likes of these fucks.

From my calculation, it looks like BA developed this APP right after theymos did this to them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774278.0

Joshua Zipkin of AMT is on recording in wanting to hack this forum.

Josh Zipkin of Advanced Mining Technologies is on record in promising to kill at least a dozen people (and at least one dog), myself included, yet both these fuck get to continue fleecing the bitcoin community while I MUST be on my best behavior to not get banned again so that I can continue to expose these fucks sans compensation, of which I don't desire one fuckin' satoshi for my efforts.

HashFast blames me for the reason why their customers couldn't get compensated.

BFL Josh calls me out as a liar, in spite of the hundreds examples from other members of the community proving he's the one, not I, lying.

I proved that Matt Carson, BA's reseller. didn't move his MO warehouse like he claimed he had prior to packing up his hookah and moving to CO, now owing this customers millions of which he conveniently avoids. He even fucked his own mother outta $20K USD, you think he cares one iota about his clients?

Fuckin' madness, if you ask me!

~Bruno Kucinskas
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Be sure to watch this video VERY carefully,removing the caps in your X3 is EXTREMELY complex!!!!!!!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564-sYaXYfI#t=45

Jesus Christ this video was publish by BA!?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Is this a joke?

I've never heard of any company telling their customers to remove electrical parts from their products, wtf? This would probably violate so many laws.

Do you think Samsung would release a video explaining to their customers how to replace the speakers from their televisions?

Pentax

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:43:45 PM

Be sure to watch this video VERY carefully,removing the caps in your X3 is EXTREMELY complex!!!!!!!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564-sYaXYfI#t=45

Jesus Christ this video was publish by BA!?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Is this a joke?

I've never heard of any company telling their customers to remove electrical parts from their products, wtf? This would probably violate so many laws.

Do you think Samsung would release a video explaining to their customers how to replace the speakers from their televisions?

In the world of the Black Arrow customer this is not unusual.

Doing this likely to save on shipping cost and/or some other cost.

Who cares if you're effin house burns down.  Shipping is expensive.

I'm not surprised at all.  When they didn't simply recall them en masse I assumed they'd try some shit like this.

And the people that are shipping the burned up components back?  They're paying the shipping on that, according to what I've seen.  BA product sucks so bad that your miner starts on fire and you've got to pay return shipping.

Black Arrow is the biggest joke of a business I've seen in my entire life and that is saying something.  I've seen a lot of shit-shows, but these guys win top prize hands down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: