Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152888 times)
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

I filled the form to be a bagholder a week ago and didn't received the confirmation email yet, any thoughts  Huh

Hi, I also never got the email last month, BUT I did get my bag holder payout Wink I think as long as you want your payout in QBK and your addy shows in the block explorer at the audit time you will be good to go. hope this helps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:11:01 PM

This is a ponzi scheme.  Angry

QBK is going up in value, acquiring assets, bag holder payouts have gone out for, last month, an ABC bag for QBK bag holders and mining bonuses. Please explain how QBK is a "ponzi scheme"?
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:46:02 PM

I filled the form to be a bagholder a week ago and didn't received the confirmation email yet, any thoughts  Huh

Yes there is no confirmation emails. No worries. Qiwoman2 is on top of everything that goes on in QBK.

After the snapshot of the blockchain is taken.... if your still not showing up. Just pm Qiwoman2 and you will be fixed up

easy peazy

getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Fromage

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:47:51 PM

This is a ponzi scheme.  Angry

QBK is going up in value, acquiring assets, bag holder payouts have gone out for, last month, an ABC bag for QBK bag holders and mining bonuses. Please explain how QBK is a "ponzi scheme"?

yeah the way I look at it is:

What should I use. QBK or a robot.

QBK 120%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
ThrowAwayThisCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:21:22 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 07:44:21 PM by ThrowAwayThisCoin

This is a ponzi scheme.  Angry

Nothing of what you just listed has anything to do with determining whether something is a ponzi, I would do some reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. 

Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

Notice that has nothing to do with investment pricing.  And also note that, yes dividends are still paid out when it is a ponzi scheme.

Where is the profit coming from that is being paid out to investors?  Has anyone asked? Does anyone care?  All I see is a shitty google document that lists some "assets" and the value they are worth. The spread sheet doesn't list how many shares of each asset, or the price it values each at.  So how does anyone know that these are priced at market?  Also how does anyone know that these actually exist?

Why can this scam dev not just publish weekly logs of any profits, with exact numbers of where they came from? Is there such a thing? I don't see it when looking at the threads.

As for the cryptocurrency portfolio part of it... why have you idiots not demanded the address of each wallet that holds crypto and a signed message from that address proving that the scamdev actually has them?

I can also see people talk about "trading profits" - ohh boy, seriously?  Let's see a log of all trades please.  And also proof that scamdev's account is not the same account as this supposed "trading account".

This is an obvious ponzi scheme.  How does nobody ask these investing 101 questions?  Are you really all this gullible?
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator."

The ICO ended long ago, so how are "new investors" funding the so called ponzi? Any new investors would be merely funding other traders. Please explain, preferably using your real username.  Wink

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:03:12 PM

"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator."

The ICO ended long ago, so how are "new investors" funding the so called ponzi? Any new investors would be merely funding other traders. Please explain, preferably using your real username.  Wink

I don't see any proof that any of the crypto holdings are not being sold off to pay out investors. And the obvious, that lots of dividends are paid in qibucks.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:24:15 PM

I don't see any proof that any of the crypto holdings are not being sold off to pay out investors. And the obvious, that lots of dividends are paid in qibucks.

Your response still doesn't fit your ponzi definition stated above.

I don't see any proof that any of the crypto holdings are being sold off to pay out investors. And the obvious, that lots of individuals CHOSE to have dividends paid in qibucks.

Come back using your primary username, rather than the sockpuppet account that you just created to hide behind. Until then you are nothing more than a drama queen Kiss

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:36:03 PM

I don't see any proof that any of the crypto holdings are being sold off to pay out investors. And the obvious, that lots of individuals CHOSE to have dividends paid in qibucks.

Come back using your primary username, rather than the sockpuppet account that you just created to hide behind. Until then you are nothing more than a drama queen Kiss

This is my username, I am just lurker. That created an account today to warn people.

I don't see proof of anything at all. Are you against requesting that the addresses be posted for the investors to check?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

This is my username, I am just lurker. That created an account today to warn people.

I don't see proof of anything at all. Are you against requesting that the addresses be posted for the investors to check?

OMG where do these clowns come from?

Please don't feed these lurker / fudsters....they are simpletons who get a rise out of posting some off the wall nonsense to see if they get a reaction.

QBK's rise is a direct reflection of those involved. Great team, great concept, great community = great coin.
ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:55:04 PM

Please don't feed these lurker / fudsters....they are simpletons who get a rise out of posting some off the wall nonsense to see if they get a reaction.

QBK's rise is a direct reflection of those involved. Great team, great concept, great community = great coin.

I am legitimately curious?? Are you against having the holdings addresses posted for the public to see? Why or why not?
Fromage

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

I am legitimately curious?? Are you against having the holdings addresses posted for the public to see? Why or why not?

I'll let you go and qiwoman2 can deal with you. You obviously have not done your homework.....

ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:18:09 PM

I'll let you go and qiwoman2 can deal with you. You obviously have not done your homework.....

Thats the problem, I want to do my investment research on the coin, but there is nothing to see besides some poorly made google docs sheet.  Why are you against publicly posted addresses for coins held?
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:34:26 PM

Thats the problem, I want to do my investment research on the coin, but there is nothing to see besides some poorly made google docs sheet.  Why are you against publicly posted addresses for coins held?

Okay, how about this?

Here is the address that the ABC used to send to QBK:
AMJV5f6stDamVEAKJC2U2atPtg8oM9Z5Dy

You can get more info on their bitcointalk thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682939.0

And here is the public ledger for any and all transactions involving the original ICO funds that were raised.
https://poloniex.com/ledgers/qbk

Not too hard, just did a little searching. (:

ThrowAwayThisCoin

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

Thats the problem, I want to do my investment research on the coin, but there is nothing to see besides some poorly made google docs sheet.  Why are you against publicly posted addresses for coins held?

Okay, how about this?

And here is the public ledger for any and all transactions involving the original ICO funds that were raised.

It a start -- the abundance coin block explorer can't load the address because it has too many transactions - so no way to tell how much it holds.

Also abundance coin is only 19% of claimed cryptocurrency holdings.

This leaves:
Bitcoin
Sync Coin
Xcurrency
Qibuck
Adsactly Crypto
Greenbacks
Hyperstake

Also that ledger already raises so questions for me.
- it says 10.83 btc for 6 swiftbitz shares - the google docs says they have 8 shares and those shares are worth 4400 GBP?? 1 btc is worth 231 gbp - so this is now worth 19 btc? And where did those two extra shares come from?  Not on the ledger, is this fraudulent?

- Ledger says 3 btc of NXT was purchase - this is not in google docs sheet

- who is this Ellie that is getting repeatedly sent 2-5 btc? and what is this stability fund? where is it being tracked?

- 13 btc of zencloud purchased on the ledger, yet sheet claims 15 btc of value? mining value goes up over time? since when?

- 9 btc to cryptoasura for anon features in the wallet? Does this coin have anon?

- another 5 btc to cryptoasura "encrypted messages and stealth address" - does this coin have this?

- 10 btc to jtgangus "for trading" - where is this in the asset sheet or is this now lost?

This looks like a bunch of losses to me. So where is the profit coming from?  Is there any other sheets that I haven't seen yet that show all of these amazing profits?  Sounds like this qiwoman2 is an amazing profit maker, I really need to learn how /sarcasm

Why am I the only one asking these questions?? This is investing 101 people. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.
istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:48:02 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 01:59:23 AM by istvandv

ThrowAwayThisCoin actually raises valid questions.  These same questions was raised by someone else in trollbox, i just cant remember who it was.

Basically, they are asking for proof of profit.  Where are all the profits coming from.

I think this question has not been raised mainly because most of the supporters know Ellie (aka qiwoman2) and inherently have faith and trust in here.

But for new investors they would certainly look for proof.
I am sure QBK team would gladly provide them if you ask nicely Smiley (before you shout ponzi)

QBK team,
in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5FVAZ4zzhjjAsp9-Jsxi7CZ_kGwEsOF4uTdDvrcsRI/edit#gid=0
can we add column after "LIQUID ASSET" the address of the coins?
it may be impossible though for the BTC liquid asset since that is for trading and would probably be in the exchanges

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:45:02 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 05:26:54 AM by BITDV

Ok a bit of info from me as I trade , invest and organize the mining

I control one of the zencloud mining accoints this is returning between 0.09 & 0.11 BTC a day varies depending on the day and yes a % is compounded eg. purchase of additional haslets to increase assest and return base..

I do trading of qbk and  arious other coins roughly estimate holdings there in BTC around 43 BTC this fluctuation for various coins dependi g on trading and tbis is held over several exchanges , wallets and the so on

I set up the mining of several coins including our own this varies from day to day , even hour to hour so at the mome t a estimate would be around the 5 BTC mark , qiwoman2 also holds a zen account which would have similar earnings plus various coins and assets

The feature for the wallet will be launched around the 16th of this month but a definate date hasnt be specified

BITDV  

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:00:24 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 12:09:01 PM by qiwoman2

Okay, how about this?

It a start -- the abundance coin block explorer can't load the address because it has too many transactions - so no way to tell how much it holds.

Also abundance coin is only 19% of claimed cryptocurrency holdings.

This leaves:
Bitcoin
Sync Coin
Xcurrency
Qibuck
Adsactly Crypto
Greenbacks
Hyperstake

Also that ledger already raises so questions for me.
- it says 10.83 btc for 6 swiftbitz shares - the google docs says they have 8 shares and those shares are worth 4400 GBP?? 1 btc is worth 231 gbp - so this is now worth 19 btc? And where did those two extra shares come from?  Not on the ledger, is this fraudulent?

- Ledger says 3 btc of NXT was purchase - this is not in google docs sheet

- who is this Ellie that is getting repeatedly sent 2-5 btc? and what is this stability fund? where is it being tracked?

- 13 btc of zencloud purchased on the ledger, yet sheet claims 15 btc of value? mining value goes up over time? since when?

- 9 btc to cryptoasura for anon features in the wallet? Does this coin have anon?

- another 5 btc to cryptoasura "encrypted messages and stealth address" - does this coin have this?

- 10 btc to jtgangus "for trading" - where is this in the asset sheet or is this now lost?

This looks like a bunch of losses to me. So where is the profit coming from?  Is there any other sheets that I haven't seen yet that show all of these amazing profits?  Sounds like this qiwoman2 is an amazing profit maker, I really need to learn how /sarcasm

Why am I the only one asking these questions?? This is investing 101 people. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING.

My apologies about the btc atm shares that I forgot to list the extra 2 because Sam and myself paid out of our own money and donated one share each, which we paid 550 u.k sterling for from our own pocket. We were constantly trading up our qbk coin and other coins daily and the profit was actually mainly raised by coins going up and also buy the daily profit trading and a few icos, which we bought and sold, some went down but a rough estimate was made @ 10 btc.. If you check our asset sheet, it has risen as opposed to fallen and we do fix it every week as much as we can. It still needs to be updated as some coins value goes up and down each week. I no longer trade as  have a lot on my plate doing the promotional aspects, deals etc with other coins and keeping the Team together. The way I calculated the profit last month WAS APPROXIMATE and was taken purely from the trading account I was trading the stability fund mainly and the hashlets and we managed to buy a few more coins and assets. I personally only too home 0.2 btc wages last month and have left all my other jobs to focus only on the coin. Also I promised my QBK Team and Bagholders that if I do any promos outside of QBK, I will personally donate all bounties coming from any promos to the QBK asset Fund. If you all want a detailed profit and loss account from now on I will ask those trading and holding most of the assets to just report what they got in, what went out and how much is left, including myself for the hashets.

the 10 BTC that was sent to JT he sent it back to me and I purchased more zencloud with that and QBK and CryptoAsura has still to do the features for us which he said he will start after he finishes some traveling errands in the Autumn. He will complete all features by the winter we have been told.
Also the NXT was used to buy FZN coin which we now have also sold. As coins get bought and sold on the asset sheet we add and remove as they come and go, till the next asset sheet update, we thought that is an easier way to do it and more current.

JT holds the HYP Coins that are staking, I have the greenbacks, sync, Adsactly, XC and Abundance coins and a few QBK left in my trading account which I am keeping towards bagholder cash outs.

ALL QBK AND XC has now been sent to our resident Trader BITVD..
I will be holding the abc2 and trading a small portion of it on C-CEX which I will do a weekly buy and sell sheet and also selling the greenbacks babies we stake weekly to add to the weekly profits. BTVD will also now hold a weekly profit and activity sheet. So at beginning of the week we will show how many coins we got and and end of the week, plus what we bought and sold and what profit there is ..this way everyone wlll see exactly what profits are made from the weekly trading and selling/buying at best of our abilities. Thanks for understanding.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:14:06 AM

13 btc of zencloud purchased on the ledger, yet sheet claims 15 btc of value? mining value goes up over time? since when?

2 BTC I purchased from ten 10 JT sent back

The public ledger is the ICO funding ledger..
We will get a better accounting system for next month to show daily ins and outs, but for daily trading that would be too time consuming. I actually have yet to still claim for the 7 usd a month I pay via my own paypal for the github payment, we have been too busy even for me to claim my expenses that I have paid out of pocket.  Smiley. So I must add that also on the expense sheet. Smiley. Over the next month we will have a more up to date accounting system, as much as is possible. Thanks for your patience. Also please note that I emigrated and moved twice in a month to be closer to look after my Parents so that also took a lot of my time.The last few days were spent making payments to the QBK Bagholders for ABC coin among other things. All these extra jobs are quite time consuming. No one else has made a coin like ours that pays bagholders regular income so we are still trying our best to find our feet, especially when it is several people, not just one, doing the mining and trading.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:24:32 AM

ThrowAwayThisCoin actually raises valid questions.  These same questions was raised by someone else in trollbox, i just cant remember who it was.

Basically, they are asking for proof of profit.  Where are all the profits coming from.

I think this question has not been raised mainly because most of the supporters know Ellie (aka qiwoman2) and inherently have faith and trust in here.

But for new investors they would certainly look for proof.
I am sure QBK team would gladly provide them if you ask nicely Smiley (before you shout ponzi)

QBK team,
in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5FVAZ4zzhjjAsp9-Jsxi7CZ_kGwEsOF4uTdDvrcsRI/edit#gid=0
can we add column after "LIQUID ASSET" the address of the coins?
it may be impossible though for the BTC liquid asset since that is for trading and would probably be in the exchanges

That is a good idea..I am handing this over to our Trader now, so He will be able to do it better. I will handle the income and expenses sheet, for any running expenses, bagholder payments and wages that go out..I will update those. Also please note WE ARE NOT AN INVESTMENT COMPANY, any bonuses QBK gives out is because we want to reward our Bagholders and is our gift to those who hold QBK. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: