Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152888 times)
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

1st month dividend is fast approaching

do bagholders have to do anything? or should we expect an email for further information?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 02:13:31 AM

Main thing is to just fill in the bagholder form on our main site,Qiwoman2 will be catching up with all Founders' and Bagholders' applications, and emails will be sent out next week for those that have applied.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:55:04 AM

Main thing is to just fill in the bagholder form on our main site,Qiwoman2 will be catching up with all Founders' and Bagholders' applications, and emails will be sent out next week for those that have applied.

Yes next week we will send an email to all Bagholders just to check in their console for any other addresses within their wallet so we know who to pay in btc and qbk because the block explorer sometimes shows a few addresses belonging to one wallet.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:36:02 AM

Dates to keep coin in your wallet is 10th-17th, correct?

Something you may wish to consider for the future is an extra bonus for those who keep their coins in their wallet for the entire 30 days. Or perhaps tie it into 'lesser' founder's spots, with lower levels of freebies. Keeping the sell side of the order book reasonably clear would be the benefit there, even after the final wallet check date.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:18:49 AM

Something you may wish to consider for the future is an extra bonus for those who keep their coins in their wallet for the entire 30 days. Or perhaps tie it into 'lesser' founder's spots, with lower levels of freebies. Keeping the sell side of the order book reasonably clear would be the benefit there, even after the final wallet check date.

That's not a bad idea, we will consider this after the first cash outs.. We have been doing our best to support the price but as you can see there are a few elements trying hard to constantly keep the coin under ICO price. We will see how to remedy this as we want to reward bagholders and not those who are trying to constantly jeopardize the coin only for their own gain. If we get more buy support from others also it will benefit bagholders as well because we would be making more profits, driving the price down always is only lessening the bagholder pot from trading account associated with the stability fund.  Smiley. We alone trying to artificially drive up the price by constantly running up the sell walls by those who are pushing them down isn't the solution as they continue to use this method hoping we buy from them at the highest prices shrinking our fund. We will be looking to get the coin in the next couple of months into at least one more exchange if possible to provide more liquidity for the coin or we may even do a buy back scheme. Smiley. We will also add more funds to passive investments which will give us more time to focus on growing the coin in a healthy way.  Our primary goal though in the next few months to try to acquire more solid assets for the coin to be backed, then I believe the price would improve as well. We will discuss with out team what multiple strategies we need to put in place. This month has been our first in action and also I emigrated which took a lot of my time away so now I will be settled this week I can devote more time to our project.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:32:00 AM

That's not a bad idea, we will consider this after the first cash outs.. We have been doing our best to support the price but as you can see there are a few elements trying hard to constantly keep the coin under ICO price. We will see how to remedy this as we want to reward bagholders and not those who are trying to constantly jeopardize the coin only for their own gain. If we get more buy support from others also it will benefit bagholders as well because we would be making more profits, driving the price down always is only lessening the bagholder pot from trading account associated with the stability fund.  Smiley. We alone trying to artificially drive up the price by constantly running up the sell walls by those who are pushing them down isn't the solution as they continue to use this method hoping we buy from them at the highest prices shrinking our fund. We will be looking to get the coin in the next couple of months into at least one more exchange if possible to provide more liquidity for the coin or we may even do a buy back scheme. Smiley. We will also add more funds to passive investments which will give us more time to focus on growing the coin in a healthy way.  Our primary goal though in the next few months to try to acquire more solid assets for the coin to be backed, then I believe the price would improve as well. We will discuss with out team what multiple strategies we need to put in place. This month has been our first in action and also I emigrated which took a lot of my time away so now I will be settled this week I can devote more time to our project.
we will grow and yes there are always people trying to bring good things down, I know you and the others work constantly and this will pay off in the end for QBK and all bagholders ,  which I am proud to say I am one from day 1!!

and I will add if they sell under the ICO price and I have the funds , I will buy them but I will never sell under that price!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:49:47 AM

That's not a bad idea, we will consider this after the first cash outs.. We have been doing our best to support the price but as you can see there are a few elements trying hard to constantly keep the coin under ICO price. We will see how to remedy this as we want to reward bagholders and not those who are trying to constantly jeopardize the coin only for their own gain. If we get more buy support from others also it will benefit bagholders as well because we would be making more profits, driving the price down always is only lessening the bagholder pot from trading account associated with the stability fund.  Smiley. We alone trying to artificially drive up the price by constantly running up the sell walls by those who are pushing them down isn't the solution as they continue to use this method hoping we buy from them at the highest prices shrinking our fund. We will be looking to get the coin in the next couple of months into at least one more exchange if possible to provide more liquidity for the coin or we may even do a buy back scheme. Smiley. We will also add more funds to passive investments which will give us more time to focus on growing the coin in a healthy way.  Our primary goal though in the next few months to try to acquire more solid assets for the coin to be backed, then I believe the price would improve as well. We will discuss with out team what multiple strategies we need to put in place. This month has been our first in action and also I emigrated which took a lot of my time away so now I will be settled this week I can devote more time to our project.

Well, I don't follow the trollbox very closely (it tends to just annoy me), so don't know what the driving force is behind the current price. I just assumed it was a sell-off after the recent price rise.

I do agree that you probably should use the stability fund/buy back stuff somewhat carefully, although on the bright side it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the coin back to 25-30. Which was sort of the reasoning behind the suggestions I made, as so long as the sell side of the order book is so sparse, price movement up isn't very difficult.  It may also give an incentive for folks to buy more coin for some sort of semi-founder status, as to be honest, 10K is out of reach for most people, and especially so since not many coins are even being sold right now. But if you also had something like 2.5K/5K levels, it's much more doable. Something to keep in mind, anyway.

And yeah, another exchange could possibly help with volume. I think bittrex is doing some anti-bot stuff soon too, which ideally poloniex would implement as well. Bots are evil...
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:50:14 AM

Well, I don't follow the trollbox very closely (it tends to just annoy me), so don't know what the driving force is behind the current price. I just assumed it was a sell-off after the recent price rise.

I do agree that you probably should use the stability fund/buy back stuff somewhat carefully, although on the bright side it wouldn't take a whole lot to get the coin back to 25-30. Which was sort of the reasoning behind the suggestions I made, as so long as the sell side of the order book is so sparse, price movement up isn't very difficult.  It may also give an incentive for folks to buy more coin for some sort of semi-founder status, as to be honest, 10K is out of reach for most people, and especially so since not many coins are even being sold right now. But if you also had something like 2.5K/5K levels, it's much more doable. Something to keep in mind, anyway.

And yeah, another exchange could possibly help with volume. I think bittrex is doing some anti-bot stuff soon too, which ideally poloniex would implement as well. Bots are evil...

HAHA yes that's true..I won't let the price fall below a certain threshold so no one needs to worry that this coin will go down because it won't, we have enough liquidity to ensure stability.. I just want to focus this week on getting bagholder monies ready for payment once I online fully then we will get plenty of incentives to get the price rocking. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:23:44 PM

Come to the trollbox and play its good fun!! lol
my trollnick is LordzS

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:38:05 AM

The multipool doesn't like my scrypt ASICs.  Hashrate drops to unworkable levels.  Undecided

I do plan on holding onto QBK after bagholders are paid as well.

BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:51:15 AM

The multipool doesn't like my scrypt ASICs.  Hashrate drops to unworkable levels.  Undecided

I do plan on holding onto QBK after bagholders are paid as well.
not sure if it has anything to do with it but the miner they use on the multipool that is listed worked fine for me , just a thought

and we need more multipool users , the more hash on it the larger the payouts, more pressure on the exchange price , will benefit everyone!!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:15:20 PM

BAGHOLDER REGISTRATION CUT OFF DATE IS 10TH OF SEPT even if my net has not arrived..Payouts will go out between the 13th and 17th of SEPT to BAGHOLDERS AND salaries etc..

Just want to say thank you also to Armin for his work when he was with us but due to full time education, he cannot work anymore for QIBUCK on a salary basis as time does not permit him to be a full Team member but he is still a Bagholder and dear friend of the Community and we all wish him success and happiness in his furthering his EDUCATION AND STUDIES. We hope he has a bright future and QIBUCK will always be here for his Crypto needs.  Smiley. Emails will be going out to the Bagholders in the next day or so..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:54:51 PM

BAGHOLDER REGISTRATION CUT OFF DATE IS 10TH OF SEPT even if my net has not arrived..Payouts will go out between the 13th and 17th of SEPT to BAGHOLDERS AND salaries etc..

Just want to say thank you also to Armin for his work when he was with us but due to full time education, he cannot work anymore for QIBUCK on a salary basis as time does not permit him to be a full Team member but he is still a Bagholder and dear friend of the Community and we all wish him success and happiness in his furthering his EDUCATION AND STUDIES. We hope he has a bright future and QIBUCK will always be here for his Crypto needs.  Smiley. Emails will be going out to the Bagholders in the next day or so..

Thank you

brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

Why should there be a cutoff date for bagholder registrations?  Does that mean that we can't sell our coins?  Who would want to buy them without bagholder payouts?   Huh
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:21:01 PM

Why should there be a cutoff date for bagholder registrations?  Does that mean that we can't sell our coins?  Who would want to buy them without bagholder payouts?   Huh

Cutoff date for this month. Next month is another cut off date, and so on ... every month.
t0maten

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:29:04 PM

So from which date are you doing the payout?
And should i stop stakeing?
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:34:20 PM

So from which date are you doing the payout?
And should i stop stakeing?

from my recalection and it is post thru the thread somewhere, cutoff each month is the 10th and payouts are sent by the 17th of the month , but qiqoman2 or silverking can confirm

and why stop staking ?? keep earning coinage !!

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
t0maten

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

If i am staking the 17th e.g i have 2000 qbk and 1000 in stake when the payouts are calculated does only 1000 appere on the blockchain?
Sorry for bad english
BITDV
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:53:19 AM

If i am staking the 17th e.g i have 2000 qbk and 1000 in stake when the payouts are calculated does only 1000 appere on the blockchain?
Sorry for bad english
No its worked on your wallet balance even if some coins are staking your total wallet balances is reflect still in your wallet and on the QBK blockchain explore

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

Emails are going out to Everyone today to do a simple instruction so we have the most accurate details for each Bagholder in the block explorer.

Also other good news HYDROINFRA SHARES are about to rocket after another month as a big deal with CHINA is taking place so after Bagholders are paid we will launch an initiative for Peeps to buy while they are still cheap and REWARD BAGHOLDERS with each sale of HYDROINFRA SHARES we manage to help in securing.

Other News, we have contacted one of our Best Community members and Supporter to join our STAFF TEAM as our good Friend Armin had to leave for pursuing his Higher Education, we needed someone who can assist in the Development of QIBUCK and who we think is the most able to fill that position. We will announce if he accepts to join us in this capacity. Smiley..

Once Bagholders are paid these are some other incentives and drives we will follow up on..

XSI, ABC2 and ADSACTLY COIN partnerships and giveaways..
HYDROINFRA SALE Giveaway incentives.
BULLION purchases to help start backing up QIBUCK.
Purchase of good trading ROBOT and Hardware to improve QIBUCK work.
New drive to mine and procure coins in their early stages.. We haven't done enough this first at month in this sphere do to lack of human resources and myself having to emigrate.  Smiley. More emphasis will be made here.
XC Mutual JV progress.
Trollathlon weekly giveaways.
Research in SOLAR/WIND ENERGY FARM ..we will be going to the Clean Energy Fair here in Cyprus on the 17th-19th of Sept.. This is an area we are looking into to maybe procure our first offline land asset for long term ROI.. This could take another year but it is something we are looking into on a personal level and also for QIBUCK. I believe that land assets and clean energy are a good way to move forward, with a mixture of Crypto assets and Bullion. We may procure a few more HYDROINFRA SHARES as well before their value goes up again after the China Deal.

Smiley

We apologize if progress has seemed slow for some due to the challenges of moving, plus some of our staff had accidents, including our DEV and also some had vacation time in August so we were not in full bloom as a Team yet. Now Autumn is upon us we will be getting our skates on in overdrive.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: