|
armin22
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 12:05:47 PM |
|
IRC = QiBucksCoin
|
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 01:10:14 PM |
|
IRC = QiBucksCoin
I am already sitting in there 
|
|
|
|
adsactly
Full Member
 

Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 03:03:54 PM |
|
Tomorrow we will open a skype room and be also in the IRC..I am logging off for the night. Have a good evening/morning till tomorrow.  Be sure to invite us to that Skype Group if you need help setting up the Joining Link for posting on the this post feel free to contact us. Great work so far QiWomen We are all looking forward to the Launch of QiBucks!
|
Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better? Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers. http://discord.me/adsactly
|
|
|
shams2310
Newbie

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 05:41:32 PM |
|
Hello everyone I am Shams..I will be assisting in Skype rooms, social media, irc and general support once we open more sites
|
|
|
|
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023
Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 06:01:33 PM |
|
Hello everyone I am Shams..I will be assisting in Skype rooms, social media, irc and general support once we open more sites
Thank you Shams for popping in to say hello to our Friends.. @Adsactly I will get the skype room done at some time today..thank you as always for your support.  German translation is up.. Busoni is reviewing our coin ..would love to see it on POLONIEX.. Looking at other places to invest..i.e bitcoin related stocks and shares.. Chinese translation will be up in a bit.. Phew and got a lot to do.. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
silverkinguk
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 07:08:18 PM |
|
I'll be researching more long term companies that fit in with our Crypto world for investing,as well as in the short term.
|
Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
|
|
|
|
armin22
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 07:09:28 PM |
|
I have been looking to buy a few GPU Farms so we can put it into action for QBX 
|
|
|
|
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 07:27:52 PM |
|
Warning.
qiwoman/qiwoman2 and Bitcoin_Mafia/Bitcoin_Mafia_me should not have funds in their care or safeguarding. Both have had accounts hacked here. Qiwoman has lost btc due to to hacking. BitcoinMafia lost coin in a joint business venture with qiwoman.
I am ** NOT ** saying they are thieves or dishonest. I think the lack of technical and security expertise is in question.
In today's altcoin world, one cannot be too careful.
|
" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin." TaunSew
|
|
|
|
armin22
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 07:31:43 PM |
|
Warning.
qiwoman/qiwoman2 and Bitcoin_Mafia/Bitcoin_Mafia_me should not have funds in their care or safeguarding. Both have had accounts hacked here. Qiwoman has lost btc due to to hacking. BitcoinMafia lost coin in a joint business venture with qiwoman.
I am ** NOT ** saying they are thieves or dishonest. I think the lack of technical and security expertise is in question.
In today's altcoin world, one cannot be too careful.
All ICO coins will be held in poloniex escrow
|
|
|
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023
Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 08:26:02 PM |
|
Warning.
qiwoman/qiwoman2 and Bitcoin_Mafia/Bitcoin_Mafia_me should not have funds in their care or safeguarding. Both have had accounts hacked here. Qiwoman has lost btc due to to hacking. BitcoinMafia lost coin in a joint business venture with qiwoman.
I am ** NOT ** saying they are thieves or dishonest. I think the lack of technical and security expertise is in question.
In today's altcoin world, one cannot be too careful.
I did have 1 btc hacked in the early days of my crypto life but btc will not be held in only one person's possession and funds re ico will be escrowed in the exchanges and the biggest purchases we will request to be done directly via the exchanges such as the atm macine etc. All smaller leftover funds will be in secure wallets held by more than just one member to max security. I personally hate to carry and be responsible for funds that are not mine. So Sam and others with high tech wallet contro will be in charge of funds. James who has already a secure wallet will be just sending out the bagholder bonuses and wages drop by drop once a month within a seven day period. Don't worry we have thought of every way possible to secure funds. We may have more than one person doing the salaries we are thinking that option as well. Since my initial one btc hacking I have dealt with tens of BTC and not had a single issue.We evolve and mature daily in this space. Hope this helps to alleviate any concerns. We are awaiting from POLONIEX a reply hopefully they will add us. Chinese OP also up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714633.msg8073404#msg8073404Tomorrow we are in talks with KINETICS and it seems like this project is beyond what we could imagine..I am excited to see where we are headed 6 months from now.
|
|
|
|
|
Checkpoints
Newbie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 08:30:48 PM |
|
Very good job with the ann thread qibucks. Ill be on the lookout for the ICO 
|
|
|
|
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023
Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.
|
 |
July 28, 2014, 08:52:06 PM |
|
Very good job with the ann thread qibucks. Ill be on the lookout for the ICO  Looking forward to having you there Checky.. I am nipping out for a couple of hours.. 
|
|
|
|
|
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 12:19:13 AM |
|
Great group of people behind this coin! Looking forward to the ico 
|
|
|
|
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023
Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 02:04:31 AM |
|
Great group of people behind this coin! Looking forward to the ico  Thank you we are working diligently to make this a really solid coin.. I hope once we have the initial investment phase sorted we will be looking at the more nerdy developments for the coin. Tomorrow we have a meeting with a high tech Bitcoin/Altcoin Person and now we have also secured the Trading Acumen of one of our Angle Investors who is the best altcoin trader I know!..Lot of good feedback also we are getting on POLONIEX TROLLBOX too so am really hoping we get put there at launch to have a big trollbox party. We are waiting now for the response from Busoni any day now. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
retnods
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 04:48:00 PM |
|
Best wishes good dev will present something good for the community Goodluck Elle ! 
|
|
|
|
|
Giorgia
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 04:49:25 PM |
|
oh my god....another chinese coin 
|
|
|
|
|
|
armin22
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 04:50:44 PM |
|
oh my god....another chinese coin  What???
|
|
|
|
DazzlinDave™
Member


Activity: 62
Merit: 10
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 05:31:19 PM |
|
Nice to see this finally taking shape !! Best of luck to the entire team. It looks like everything is starting to roll along for a great launch  Also, its great to see support from other Poloniex trolls here. Help spread the word everyone 
|
|
|
|
|
|
silverkinguk
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 05:33:04 PM |
|
Latest news - One Top Poloniex Whale trader coming to trade for us
|
Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
|
|
|
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1023
Sha'el Aethrona'kai Li'tu'el Si'namor.
|
 |
July 29, 2014, 06:20:34 PM |
|
oh my god....another chinese coin  Actually it's an international coin..I am Greek and I did tai chi for many years, now married to one..Our Team consists of People from Canada, U.K, U.S,PAKISTAN, Hubby is Chinese Canadian lol and fans from across the globe..QI Means energy BUCK is money..so we basically we putting the wind back into dead sales..  . Just a tip ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS before being quick to judge and make ASSUMPTIONS..  .. Portuguese thread is up.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715400 enjoy..  Oh and China has some handsome looking nerds. 
|
|
|
|
|
|