Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152890 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:46:45 AM

Can this coin be mined?

What is ICO?

Initial Coin Offering is how this coin will be distributed.  Available for purchase on Poloniex starting 8/10.

Has Ellie posted what *time* on the 10th?

Not arranged with POLO Yet.. Hopefully tomorrow.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:58:47 AM

WE cannot stress this enough..
PLEASE PROTECT YOUR BAGS with 2FA..I just did mine!
OMK kindly gave us the instructions here:

you can enalbe 2FA with out a cell or smartphone. you can install the Google Authenticator on your computer. By following the steps below.

1. Download the Google Authenticator from https://winauth.com and go to the downloads section and click on Download the WinAuth application, or follow this link to the direct download https://winauth.com/downloads/WinAuth.application.

2 Once downloaded then install the Google Authenticator on your computer to a location you like, or use the default settings. It will request to set up a password and to encrypt it to the computer only or computer/user only. Read the istructions on how to use these in the installation. You will then be prompted to Add an authenticator. Choose the Google option. You will now be prompted for your QR key.

3. Go to the Poloniex.com 2FA link located on the upper right hand side under email address. Copy the QR key, that is the key located under
the image on the 2FA page. Paste that in the prompt for your key. Click the Verify authenticator button. It will generate a code. You don't need it yet. Click Ok. Now you will see the window close and the Google Authenticator will be there. You will see the code displayed there and can right click copy. It is ok if it disappears before you enter it at polo. You can generate a new one by clicking the refresh icon to the right of the code.

4. On the 2FA page enter your password to Poloniex in the password field. Paste or enter your 6 digit code into the code field. Click turn on 2FA. You are all done. You are now set with 2FA and will ensure the highest level of security possible for your account. When you log in next it will request your code after intitial login to proceed. Just open the Google Authenticator and generate new code and enter into the code field and press ok.

Safe trading!

OMK

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:58:30 PM

LIFT OFF TIME TOMORROW:

17:00 (5:00 PM) UTC =       12:00 PM (12:00) EST

WE will VERIFY THIS with POLO tonight.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

Too broke atm  Undecided  Will be watching, albeit penniless and infuriated from the sidelines. Good luck.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

Too broke atm  Undecided  Will be watching, albeit penniless and infuriated from the sidelines. Good luck.

Don't worry we will have some incentives to help the Community too, although this is primarily an Investor's coin. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

Linux wallet has been paid and ordered. Smiley

Transaction completed with TxId: a4efc91f03e9aad80624225dbeed4e562db1e17ee159d8cdc63bc28814e4d7dc

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:09:41 PM

So you want $60,000 for the work you've done on the OP. Right.
What is your incentive to do anything once the ICO is over? and please don't say something like we aren't in this for the money, or you will buy lots of ICO coins also, at least most of us are not that stupid.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:18:18 PM

What is your incentive to do anything once the ICO is over? and please don't say something like we aren't in this for the money, or you will buy lots of ICO coins also, at least most of us are not that stupid.

This is why I stated they should stress the poloniex rules on their first page.

According to Poloniex, devs can't just grab all of the ICO money. There are strict rules, payouts must be for what the devs say they will be used for, and there is a public ledger. They sort of mention the fact that devs shouldn't expect giant lumpsum payouts.

https://poloniex.com/icdrequirements

So this shouldn't be like Bittrex or earlier Poloniex ICOs, where devs can grab the money for doing nothing. There is also an incentive to increase the value of Qibucks too of course, seeing as it's an asset based coin ... assuming devs buy their own coin, they'd earn money based on how well the coin does.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 06:29:02 PM

According to Poloniex, devs can't just grab all of the ICO money. There are strict rules, payouts must be for what the devs say they will be used for, and there is a public ledger. They sort of mention the fact that devs shouldn't expect giant lumpsum payouts.

So this shouldn't be like Bittrex or earlier Poloniex ICOs, where devs can grab the money for doing nothing. There is also an incentive to increase the value of Qibucks too of course, seeing as it's an asset based coin ... assuming devs buy their own coin, they'd earn money based on how well the coin does.

Exactly. And the income from the assets is independent of the value of QBK itself. So even if the value of QBK
should hypothetically drop, as long as people keep at least 100 coins in their wallet, they'll earn BTC each month.
How much BTC is based on the # of coins, not the value of those coins.

We're trying to keep things as transparent as possible, which is why we'll be making our income / expenses ledger
(the same one that we submit to Poloniex) publicly viewable on our site.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:30:10 PM

We are publishing an Income and Expenses Ledger Link on our website and also an Assets link so you can all see where the money is going in real time. I personally will barely be handling any public funds as I hate that job lol and I have only had access to the Angel fund which mostly will be distributed by tonight to where ever it is meant to go. ICO FUND is in POLONIEX and I have given instructions to POLONIEX to pay directly for the BITCOIN ATM AND SHARES etc that we are purchasing. You are most welcome to participate in this Venture with us or sit in the sidelines and wait to see how we evolve and are most welcome to join us then if you feel this is an investment opportunity worth investing in. We have put in countless hours since inception (Which I know probably doesn't count) and we are investing our own money. Having said that we can't prove anything until we have achieved what we have set out to do. All we can all do is wait. On ur end we will do our best, it is up to each individual to do his or her due diligence and make up their own mind to see if this is a viable opportunity for them or not. Smiley. ALSO WE ARE NOT RECEIVING ANY ICO funds as salary. We will be earning a salary from the Investment portion of the Project. Our first salaries are coming out of the Angel Fund as two kind Investors have seen fit that we get remunerated for our efforts. So they both think this is a project worth investing their BTC in even before we launch. I wish we cold live on thin air but we are aren't yet as spiritually advanced to be Breatharians just yet. I suspect we would have to colonize the Pleiades for that. Grin Smiley.. Everyone on this planet needs to earn a living for their time and services, Just like we are paying DEVS for their services etc. We hope that everyone appreciates that we are trying to build a viable business model here not just a coin to pump and dump.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:22:47 PM

LIFT OFF TIME TOMORROW:

Great! Just got 0.4 BTC loaded up in Polo and ready to go! Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:24:10 PM

Damn, those are nice rules!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:25:28 PM

LIFT OFF TIME TOMORROW:

Great! Just got 0.4 BTC loaded up in Polo and ready to go! Grin

Awe that's cute..I still have some work to do here before I can upload to buy my bags lol. Wink. I can't wait to Party in the Trollbox.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:27:20 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 07:37:30 PM by qiwoman2

Damn, those are nice rules!

POLO ROCKS and I like the strict rules because it protects us all from hackers as well because they got top level security plus I want to say Moby and Busoni and the rest of the POLO Team have bee ruddy awesome. Most kind and helpful Peeps. I feel truly honored to be on PLO tomorrow. We are like a family there, Mods, Whales, Trolls and Devs.. Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

WE cannot stress this enough..
PLEASE PROTECT YOUR BAGS with 2FA..I just did mine!
OMK kindly gave us the instructions here:

you can enalbe 2FA with out a cell or smartphone. you can install the Google Authenticator on your computer. By following the steps below.

1. Download the Google Authenticator from https://winauth.com and go to the downloads section and click on Download the WinAuth application, or follow this link to the direct download https://winauth.com/downloads/WinAuth.application.

2 Once downloaded then install the Google Authenticator on your computer to a location you like, or use the default settings. It will request to set up a password and to encrypt it to the computer only or computer/user only. Read the istructions on how to use these in the installation. You will then be prompted to Add an authenticator. Choose the Google option. You will now be prompted for your QR key.

3. Go to the Poloniex.com 2FA link located on the upper right hand side under email address. Copy the QR key, that is the key located under
the image on the 2FA page. Paste that in the prompt for your key. Click the Verify authenticator button. It will generate a code. You don't need it yet. Click Ok. Now you will see the window close and the Google Authenticator will be there. You will see the code displayed there and can right click copy. It is ok if it disappears before you enter it at polo. You can generate a new one by clicking the refresh icon to the right of the code.

4. On the 2FA page enter your password to Poloniex in the password field. Paste or enter your 6 digit code into the code field. Click turn on 2FA. You are all done. You are now set with 2FA and will ensure the highest level of security possible for your account. When you log in next it will request your code after intitial login to proceed. Just open the Google Authenticator and generate new code and enter into the code field and press ok.

Safe trading!

OMK

Its reassuring to see you have learned how to use 2FA.  Anyone not using 2FA at exchanges risks losing it all.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

Question about payouts.

On the OP it's stated like this:
MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MIDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS
MAXI BAGHOLDERS: 15% - 10000 QIBUCKS PLUS

What is to stop someone from being evil, breaking up their coins into multiple wallets, and earning more payouts than they should?

Such as, InvestorX has 10K coins. He could get 50% rewards by keeping his coins in one wallet. Or he could be evil and break that up into 10 1K wallets, resulting in 350% rewards.

I'm assuming that bit wallet card thing, if it requires a physical address, should get around major abuse, but it could still be abused to a certain degree.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:52:48 PM

Not sure I get the name of this coin but it's worth a closer look.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Looks really nice, im interesting.
Good luck Cool

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:06:27 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 08:19:59 PM by qiwoman2

Question about payouts.

On the OP it's stated like this:
MINI BAGHOLDERS: 20%  - 100-999 QIBUCKS
MIDI BAGHOLDERS: 15%  -  1000-9999 QIBUCKS
MAXI BAGHOLDERS: 15% - 10000 QIBUCKS PLUS

What is to stop someone from being evil, breaking up their coins into multiple wallets, and earning more payouts than they should?

Such as, InvestorX has 10K coins. He could get 50% rewards by keeping his coins in one wallet. Or he could be evil and break that up into 10 1K wallets, resulting in 350% rewards.

I'm assuming that bit wallet card thing, if it requires a physical address, should get around major abuse, but it could still be abused to a certain degree.

People will only be able to claim from one account per card. If they have a spouse or grown up kid that they can open another wallet for they can do so. For accounting purposes it makes our job easier, one wallet per bitcoin payee. Smiley.  Like for example I will have one wallet and my Husband will have his own wallet so that's o.k as we both will have each a card, so that is allowed. Or if you have another grown family member they can get their card and be paid for their wallet. Smiley Main thing is we encourage holders to baghold a healthy portion of their coins and not just dump them all for the next shiny coin.. Trading them in a healthy place is where we are at.. Trade some, stake some.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

People will only be able to claim from one account per card. If they have a spouse or grown up kid that they can open another wallet for they can do so. For accounting purposes it makes our job easier, one wallet per bitcoin payee. Smiley.  Like for example I will have one wallet and my Husband will have his own wallet so that's o.k as we both will have each a card, so that is allowed. Or if you have another grown family member they can get their card and be paid for their wallet. Smiley Main thing is we encourage holders to baghold a healthy portion of their coins and not just dump them all for the next shiny coin.. Trading them in a healthy place is where we are at.. Trade some, stake some.. Smiley

Yeah, but how will you verify that? By address?

Again, if I put my evil thinking cap on, it could be easily abused without a physical address, and still somewhat abused with an address.

Say they have a spouse, and 4 adult children. And 7 friends... and several PO boxes. And would like 30 reward accounts please.

That may be an exaggeration, but how would you stop someone from doing that? Doing IP checking, I hope? Which again, is pretty easy to abuse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: