Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:08:24 PM by Beastlymac

I was sure that i will be refunded/transferred.
I asked for refund and in response i got only ask for authorisation, ip logs that i am not scammer.  He havent said i will not get refund so i was not thinking about transferring my order.

He was dragging whole case till miners reserved i have asked to withdraw turned to be wothless.

he is lying that he suggested me to transfer my order. Only what he wanted is to confirm that i have paid to him.

About private secret list, this is crazy, he put me on that list at 5.02.2014 without my shipping address without goods list i have ordered (he asked what i have ordered after my refund request).

Dear Bitcointalk Community please help me ressolve this. Beastlymac has proven at his untrusted feedback that he scammed already people for 12 btc, i dont want to add 3.1 btc to this sum.

Beastly please refund me first 1 btc you promised and dont blackmail me to provide shipping address to ship useless gridseeds.

Then after community opinions refund me rest.

Be a man and pay for your own errors (messing with groupbuy lists, not answering pms etc)

beasty do remove your trust feedback, i have not scammed you.

please note everybody: i am on travel now (cycling from poland to romania) and cant follow conversation. thanx you all for help and involvement in that case as im not very expired in btc community, (especially thx to my bro). i hope i will be refunded at least (as i need that cash for biking).

peace.

I explained why you where listed on the private list I have a private list that is kept up to date because it is used in the process of posting and checking orders. It combines order with details on the order tracking details for the package/s and any other notes for the order. You didn't "reserve" the miners the act of reservation in the groupbuy did not require any payment your ordered the miners and paid for them. I didn't say that I told you to transfer your order I said it was an option that was offered in the thread by potential buyers I find it interesting you only cite my apparent "scams" (notice they all recieved miners) and not my other successful trades. I along with a partner organised the BlueFury miners that got order over the value of 600btc if I wanted to scam someone and I would like to make it very clear I don't scam! I would have taken the 600btc and not the 1 that belongs to you. I sent you information regarding your 1btc refund based on the recommendation for KWH.

Regards, Beastlymac

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:46:38 AM

beastlymac so you want from him
photo with him and his id and bitcoin address to perform refund of 1 btc?
wtf?
you want to sell his id data?
why you need this?
signing message from address he paid is not enough for you?

you want to compare his photo and id with what? to make refund.

explain this.

also explain why you are performing such erreus way group buy.

i made some group buys.

allways i have excel sheet with
name nick payment status payment address shimpment address dates and customer status
i read all pms and modifing sheet.

in such way no one is scammed.

curiousminer send you 3.1 btc with descritpion
you should put

5.02 curiousminer, his addres, 3.1 btc, reseved/paid

then at 10.02 he send you pm to refund

you should change his status to refund request
and send him info that he can transfer his order to anyone else becouse goods are ordered.

he send you next pm at 17.02 to ask what about his refund
you answered that you need his address signed

he sent  you all you needed

then you have asked to send email to you

you havent answered this email till now.

how would he imagine that goods are waiting for him at your place (hint another your lie) if you were asking what he has ordered?

why your list was private and he could not see his status? becouse he havent send you shipping address?
wtf. he send you message that he dont want miners so his shipping address doesnt matter.

please quote my response and answer my questions.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:07:36 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:19:18 PM by Beastlymac

beastlymac so you want from him
photo with him and his id and bitcoin address to perform refund of 1 btc?
wtf?
you want to sell his id data?
why you need this?
signing message from address he paid is not enough for you?

you want to compare his photo and id with what? to make refund.

explain this.

This was recommended by KWH in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8049273#msg8049273
I didn't really think that something like that was required but KWH makes a good point saying that it is the best way to confirm that the account has not been compromised.

curiousminer, it is not unreasonable to request that you verify your identity. Do so, get your refund and move on. Simple.

I agree. My point is to not give away someone's hard earned money to a scammer/hacker.

With so many ID scammers lately, I would also insist on ID verification. It is not unreasonable.

also explain why you are performing such erreus way group buy.

i made some group buys.

allways i have excel sheet with
name nick payment status payment address shimpment address dates and customer status
i read all pms and modifing sheet.

in such way no one is scammed.

curiousminer send you 3.1 btc with descritpion
you should put

5.02 curiousminer, his addres, 3.1 btc, reseved/paid

then at 10.02 he send you pm to refund

you should change his status to refund request
and send him info that he can transfer his order to anyone else becouse goods are ordered.

he send you next pm at 17.02 to ask what about his refund
you answered that you need his address signed

This is actually similar to the way i set my private documentation out. Except that the fact that his order had already been submitted to the manufacturer and for that reason could not be process for refund.

How many btc have you handled in group buys?

then you have asked to send email to you

you havent answered this email till now.

how would he imagine that goods are waiting for him at your place (hint another your lie) if you were asking what he has ordered?

You seem to love calling everything a lie but don't have anything to backup your claims. Would you like me to take a picture of all his miners sitting on the ground in boxes with a piece of paper beside them stating the date and by forum username? To show that his order is ready for shipping.

why your list was private and he could not see his status? becouse he havent send you shipping address?
wtf. he send you message that he dont want miners so his shipping address doesnt matter.

The list is private because it includes confidential information of other buyers. I am not the type of person that gives out private information about customers to the public.
His order was not included publicly as stated before the reason for this was because his postage details where incomplete. The public list only includes details for complete and ready to ship orders.

please quote my response and answer my questions.

Also in regards to your claims that curiousminer's order was not submitted to the manufacturer during the period of ordering and then asking for a refund.

Edit: to start with it seems that I have got the date when the order was submitted wrong. It was the 7th not the 8th. The order total was for the wave that curious miner was included in of 120 units.

Tx id's are:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f8ec7b5ea8a2c18555ce14c43be78aae3d668e7fbfc13dedabbb77765a7e3445
https://blockchain.info/tx/6487e1af0343b2d6fb1a3f12cfa5d7cb9b3542533742c977a64e70f2cedb9705
https://blockchain.info/tx/e4a2bfb768c7a4b3546e7f851f66d243f30869e97689dbcc4542c904c134df9b

Confirmed ordered by The manufacturer at 7th Feb 2014 3:43pm

Regards, Beastlymac

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:37:18 PM

1.why you havent refunded him 1 btc at feb?
2.why you havent told you that his miners are ready to ship at feb?
3.why you were dragging out this case within 5 months?
4.why you havent transferred his miners to people from reserve list knowing what he want refund and refund him at feb?
5.why you destroyed his account posting feedback?
6.why you are holding 1 btc refund wanting his photo and id if you dont know even his name and address?
7.when you will refund him wole sum and compensate others for delay?

please answer one after one
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:44:28 PM

4.why you havent transferred his miners to people from reserve list knowing what he want refund and refund him at feb?
6.why you are holding 1 btc refund wanting his photo and id if you dont know even his name and address?

Have your brother confirm his ID through a message from the payment address, get your refund/hardware. Is it really this hard to do?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:02:01 PM

Have your brother confirm his ID through a message from the payment address, get your refund/hardware. Is it really this hard to do?

he has confirmed his address twice sending encrypted message. it is not a problem of confirming that he is not hacked, it is problem of beastlymac who messed up his groupbuy and want to pay for his errors to group buy participants.

his photo and id is not needed becouse beastly cant compare his data with other data he has becouse he doesnt have any due to curiusminer instead shipping address sent refund request
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:03:15 PM

This may actually be a communication failure, breakdown - question is, on which side.. I'm still not clear why OP wasn't told from the beginning that he couldn't get a refund. Beastlymac, you stated OP might've gotten confused because he made a couple of orders... But is it possible that perhaps you got those orders mixed up? It happens, no worries. Its just suspect that for months OP was led to believe he was getting a refund. That's the part that's not sitting right with me.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:12:56 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 09:17:42 PM by bbxx

it is beastlymac communicaction  failure,
curiousminer asked for refund few times and beastly has never mentioned about no refund, instead he asked for proof of address possession and thousands of other excuses within 5 months.

when finally he confirmed his id and fact that curiousminer is not hacked he started new story, no refunds.

he lied that he has his miners sealed, becouse he doesnt know what curiousminer ordered (see screenshoots and addidional info)

please read this
I explained why you where listed on the private list I have a private list that is kept up to date because it is used in the process of posting and checking orders.

and see this

is there third super private list only at your brain?

Beastly answer my 7 questions!!!

btcgarden_miner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:48:39 PM

Hopefully this could be resolved soon. Everyone should keep calm and think. Both take one step back is good for each other.
Happy customer happy business.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

Hopefully this could be resolved soon. Everyone should keep calm and think. Both take one step back is good for each other.
Happy customer happy business.

I agree. Being angry is okay... but the last thing you want your anger to do is distract from resolution attempts.

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:46:05 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 12:00:35 AM by Beastlymac

it is beastlymac communicaction  failure,
curiousminer asked for refund few times and beastly has never mentioned about no refund, instead he asked for proof of address possession and thousands of other excuses within 5 months.

when finally he confirmed his id and fact that curiousminer is not hacked he started new story, no refunds.

he lied that he has his miners sealed, becouse he doesnt know what curiousminer ordered (see screenshoots and addidional info)

please read this
I explained why you where listed on the private list I have a private list that is kept up to date because it is used in the process of posting and checking orders.

and see this

is there third super private list only at your brain?

Beastly answer my 7 questions!!!

You keep making the same accusations without any proof. Your brothers miners are sitting here and have been sitting here for months. You also keep repeating the same questions over and over.

1) he took a long period of time (months) to confirm account ownership.
2) they where ordered in Feb
3) that is because it has become impossible to resolve. I try to fix things and get abuse and fabricated accusations back from you.
4) He didn't ask for it
5) My feedback post is "Attempting to slander me." That is true
6) that was a method of account confirmation recommended by KWH (I already said this)
7) I already answered this also. He agreed to the terms when he made his order.

In regards to this comment "is there third super private list only at your brain?"
No I only have one private document/list.

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed public ally when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

This may actually be a communication failure, breakdown - question is, on which side.. I'm still not clear why OP wasn't told from the beginning that he couldn't get a refund. Beastlymac, you stated OP might've gotten confused because he made a couple of orders... But is it possible that perhaps you got those orders mixed up? It happens, no worries. Its just suspect that for months OP was led to believe he was getting a refund. That's the part that's not sitting right with me.

I think that his confusion lies in me saying that he was able to get a refund for the single chip order. He is still able to get a refund for the single chip devices.

If he sends a message with the same address he paid from, I believe that would suffice. You can't be too careful these days, so many ID scammers lately.

It seems I may have confused your use of the term ID.
I agree that this should suffice. Curiousminer please send me a signed message from your sending address with the current date in the message and the address you would like the 1btc sent back to.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

If he sends a message with the same address he paid from, I believe that would suffice. You can't be too careful these days, so many ID scammers lately.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:54:48 AM

Beastlymac you have ruined my almost hero member bitcointalk account.

why?

Did i scammed you?

or it is another trick to lead this topic away from your case?

how many people you have cheated?

have you get any compensation from manufacturer wchich delayed gridseeds wihin 3 months?

have you paid any part of compensation to group buy participants?

how many people got accounts ruined instead?

there are some at your profile untrusted feedback, are you going to ressolve their cases?

i am in contact with manufacturers and experienced trusted people from this forum, you will not go away with that.

please be fair and answer once again my questions.

thanks.

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:58:57 AM

The basics.

Order paid for by curiousminer on the 5th of February.

Order paid to manufacturer and confirmed on the 7th of February (verified with proof)

Order for the 1 chip miners can be refunded upon the completed confirmation requested in post #51

Message will only be accepted from Curiousminer NOT bbxx

Curiousminer order is still boxed and is awaiting shipment details

Curiousminer order details are in the private listing because his order was not completed and still requires postage details.
The messages quoted about the details not being listed publicly is because I was not at home and unable to check my documentation and only able to look through the public list. It was made apparent upon my checking of the private list that the reason he was not listed publicly was because of incomplete information.

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

It is apparent through the false accusations that bbxx has made and is still making that he either does not understand the situation or he is attempting to provide fabricated lies in the hope of convincing the bitcoin community that I am in the wrong and that I have apparently scammed multiple people? This is another fabricated lie. Every person who ordered in the gridseed groupbuy except curiousminer either received miners or a refund.

Refunds for the groupbuy that where sent out total above 40BTC showing that I happily refunded people who where eligible at the time.

Bbxx attempts to discredit me stating that I have "lied" are not backed up with any actual evidence he has repeatedly falsely accused me of not having curiousminer's devices ready for shipping I will post a photo as proof that they are when I get home. He has continuously made this accusation based off no actual proof and is that here say. I have answered all questions truthfully and will continue to do so. Bbxx continues to asked the same questions multiple times ignoring what has already been posted.

I have been open in attempts to resolve this issue

So I ask. Bbxx with your continued accusations please provide evidence to prove them.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:17:03 AM

As i was sure you are redirecting discussion away from scamming curiousminer.

Please answer my questions

1. how many people you have cheated?
2. have you get any compensation from manufacturer wchich delayed gridseeds wihin 3 months?
3. have you paid any part of compensation to group buy participants?
4. how many people got accounts ruined instead? (i know that is 3 or more)
5. there are some at your profile untrusted feedback, are you going to ressolve their cases?
6. i havent had any trade with you, why you put at my profile untrusted feedback (riskied amount 3.1BTC) ?

about compensation question:

Quote from: Lathanium on 30-04-2014, 05:02:09
You really think that we are going to get compensation?  He probably took a hit having to re-order from 2 other sources for us.  Hes done with this group buy as he already tried to close the thread.

Do I think we are going to get compensation? Probably not.

Did he promise it? Yes:

Quote from: Beastlymac on 24-03-2014, 02:48:47
For the orders that are locked in for shipping they will ship out this week and buyers will be given compensation.

one of group buy participants who is scammed

Quote from: Beastlymac on 13-03-2014, 02:06:18
Messages responded to. Refunds sent also.
I will be refunding more later. For people who had to fix some issues please send them through when you can and i will get your order refunded when i get back online.

Mr. Jinx:
Hello Beastlymac, are you back online?
I've just pm'ed you (again) with all the information you will possibly need.
I'm really waiting for the refund!

03-05-2014, 18:46:50   
 Mr. Jinx #762
Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

He was marked as untrusted by beastlymac, becouse he was waiting 90+ days for ordered miners.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:52:27 AM

1) 0
2) did I receive compensation? No
3) If I receive compensation it will be paid out.
4) Account ruined? How so?
5) Everyone received units. Delays did occur and I did my best to speed up the order even using my own funds to speed up the delivery and delays
6) You have decided to make yourself part of the trade by associating with your brother and saying that everything related to the deal should be done through you. I don't think that you should be associated with the deal so I updated my feedback but it is still true.

I did my best to get the manufacturer to ship out as quickly as he could. If you would like to reference my positive feedback also for the same groupbuy?

Compensation for the second wave of orders (that I was able to control) was given via extra peripherals cables that where required for starting up the device that where not originally included by the manufacturer. This was done to speed up the process and allow people to get mining ASAP. This personally cost me a little over $1500 out of my own pocket including the extra payments required to speed up getting the miners.

philipma1957 41: -0 / +30(30)   2014-06-10   0.45000000   Reference   He sold me my first 5 chip gridseed unit back in march.

Gear worked no complaints. he also posted a setup thread for it that worked for me.

fhh 2: -0 / +2(2)   2014-03-07   4.00000000   Reference   Groupbuy of scryptminers, not working perfect because the supplier was late. but all ended up fine!
so good job

For the single chips

madao 1: -0 / +2(2)   2014-02-18   2.29163000   Reference   GroupBuy fell through, but Beastly got us a refund and payed it back, no fuss. Sad about not getting the merchandise, but I think we all learned something, thanks Smiley

Then you can also look at the blue fury devices. Although they where also late because of manufacturing issues we shipped out 600btc worth of them and also provided icefury units as compensation for damaged devices.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:10:01 AM

Beastlymac,

please answer, did you get refund from manufacturer?

have you refunded btc to people submited refund request after 7.02.2014?

thanks

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:14:22 AM

Beastlymac,

please answer, did you get refund from manufacturer?

have you refunded btc to people submited refund request after 7.02.2014?

thanks

For orders that had not yet been fulfilled so that does not include your brothers order that had already been shipped at the period of time that this happened as he was in the first wave. Yes for orders that had not yet been shipped the manufacturer offered a refund. Some people accepted it and they where given a refund. It was already stated in the thread. Your brother's order had already been fulfilled at that point in time. So going back to the thread. An order that has been submitted to the manufacturer and is being processed or it fulfilled can not be refunded. People who had orders refunded had not been fulfilled and the manufacturer offered a refund for their orders and I passed it on. I assume that makes me a scammer for refunding people who where eligible and not for your brother who's order was already fulfilled?

Meaning refunds where offered for people who had not already had orders fulfilled eg the manufacturer hadn't shipped their miners directly to them or to me. Allowing them the option of getting their money back after a large period of issues.

Meaning the whole refund situation that happened does not apply to your brother.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:30:43 AM

please tell first where i had fabricaded anything

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

only i said that group buy was closed at early march.

where i claimed that order was not submitted at 7th of feb?

about photo and id, you said you want it becouse somebody suggested it to you?
he already said that signing message is enough,
refund this 1 btc to his address and we will sort the rest.

thanks
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:36:44 AM

Any comment at this?

@ Beastlymac -

You stated that "Curiousminer could have offered the miners for sale in the thread and i would have happily offered as a middle man for the transactions and re assigned the units to a different buyer but he did not choose to do that."

Did he know that was an option? Or was he under the pretense he was getting a refund? I don't know the whole story here, but I'm asking because if I requested a refund and my name wasn't listed on the public reserve list after my refund request... I'd think my refund was in the works.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: