Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:47:40 AM

You have confirmed that curiousminer is at your records and refund is not possible.

if i will get proof that he was not at your records  will you refund him?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:00:00 AM

I have already answered all of that. You claimed that your brothers order was submitted after he asked for a refund. I proved that to be a lie. I also already answered about the verification please read through my responses that already answer all of these questions. So you accept the fact that curiousminer asked for a refund after his order had been submitted for manufacturing?

You have confirmed that curiousminer is at your records and refund is not possible.

if i will get proof that he was not at your records  will you refund him?

If you can prove that he is not on my private records as of this date by providing real factual evidence then I will.

Message me if you have any problems
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:02:27 AM

please tell first where i had fabricaded anything

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

only i said that group buy was closed at early march.

where i claimed that order was not submitted at 7th of feb?

about photo and id, you said you want it becouse somebody suggested it to you?
he already said that signing message is enough,
refund this 1 btc to his address and we will sort the rest.

thanks

bbxx, I think this is sound advice and you should heed to it. From what I can tell, this it was just a misunderstanding, possible due to the different orders, possibly due a communication barrier? Beastlymac seems pretty reasonable... perhaps you guys can work out something to restore your trust level. I can't think of any reason why the feedback you received is unwarranted, but hopefully you guys can come to some type of agreement.

Beastlymac - I absolutely applaud you for handling this accusation with tact. All questions answered and thoroughly. But for whatever its worth, if I had a dispute with a member, I'd like for it to be handled like this - professionally.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:05:48 AM

I have already answered all of that. You claimed that your brothers order was submitted after he asked for a refund. I proved that to be a lie. I also already answered about the verification please read through my responses that already answer all of these questions. So you accept the fact that curiousminer asked for a refund after his order had been submitted for manufacturing?

If you can prove that he is not on my private records as of this date by providing real factual evidence then I will.

here you are
look at he bottom of the screen
you have stated that he is not at your records 3 weeks ago
please refund and clear feedback as you have promised above

thanks

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:09:41 AM

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I
Beastlymac - I absolutely applaud you for handling this accusation with tact. All questions answered and thoroughly. But for whatever its worth, if I had a dispute with a member, I'd like for it to be handled like this - professionally.

Thank you for your response and help in the attempts to resolve this.

here you are
look at he bottom of the screen
you have stated that he is not at your records 3 weeks ago
please refund and clear feedback as you have promised above

thanks

This was already answered and it doesn't prove anything about my private record only the public one and the reason your brother was not listed on them has also been explained. To prove I am not telling the truth you would need to obtain the private file.

Here.
In regards to this comment "is there third super private list only at your brain?"
No I only have one private document/list.

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed publicly when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:17:42 AM

you said that you have not him at your record.
how he could think that he is on your private record?

this time you were at home? or again you were not and checked only public one?
this tale cannot be used twice.

please pay for your errors, be a man.

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:20:59 AM

You have not proved anything that he is not on my private list because it is impossible for you to do so. If I where to pay for it it would not be because of my errors it would be an error on your brothers part and an attempt to extort money out of me. You keep attempting to discredit me without any actual proof. I apologies that the time difference means that when I receive messages from you and your brother occurs when I am not at home. I do not spend all my day at home. It is not a tale it is the truth. Everyone that ordered was listed privately and completed ready for shipping orders where listed publicly. It is your brothers fault that he was not listed publicly.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:30:57 AM

bbxx - just a few posts ago it seemed you were ready to close this issue with the refund of the 1BTC and receiving the devices (your brother actually) already paid for. By this post alone I want to say that english isn't your first language... therefore it's possible that this is a result of a communication breakdown. It's unfortunate that your brother lost out, but that happens a lot in this scene - heck, I waited 4 months to get 10 GPUs because of demand.

The only suggestion I have to you now is just to accept the refund of 1BTC and the devices already paid for. Beastlymac has answered all of your questions, my questions and any others posted here thoroughly.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:33:33 AM

what error he did?
he asked for refund only, multiple times.
you were answering that he has not ordered anything from you.

finally asked for help from me.
you found your hidden record with his order and you want to ship it after 5 months of battle.

is it fair?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:37:02 AM

bbxx - just a few posts ago it seemed you were ready to close this issue with the refund of the 1BTC and receiving the devices (your brother actually) already paid for. By this post alone I want to say that english isn't your first language... therefore it's possible that this is a result of a communication breakdown. It's unfortunate that your brother lost out, but that happens a lot in this scene - heck, I waited 4 months to get 10 GPUs because of demand.

The only suggestion I have to you now is just to accept the refund of 1BTC and the devices already paid for. Beastlymac has answered all of your questions, my questions and any others posted here thoroughly.

no. i was not close to close this case with 66% loss due to errors at beastly side.
please read pm conversation from screenshoots.
beastly was denying that curiousminer ordered anything from him.
finally he found secret list and result is as you see.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:58:02 AM

Bbxx I have tried my hardest to resolve this issue with you and you have not been forthcoming all you have done is accuse me of false accusations such a the one stating that I do not have his order (a lie) that he had asked for a refund before his order was submitted (another lie). I have been truthful and honest through this whole situation. I now ask another time please have your brother provide his postage details and refund details as per the request made in this thread via pm to me so that this ordeal can end. I was not denying that he ordered from me I was just asking why he was not on the public list. I was able to go through my records and find the reason. It was because of an error or purposeful decision to withhold information regarding his order. Everyone has read your "proof" they have also read the information that I have provided showing that your brother's refund request was after his order had been submitted to the manufacturer and thus he is unable to be granted a refund. It is stated in the thread and those where the terms he agreed to upon his purchase of the devices through my groupbuy. That has been the way I did the gridseed, U1 and other groupbuys. For that reason I am sorry but I have to deny the refund for the 5 chip devices. I would request the details that I require for completion of this issue be submitted to me promptly so that this can be solved.

Regards, Beastlymac

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:00:12 AM

And this ladies and gentlemen is why the trust rating is a bucket of shit, there goes a Senior account, bye bye.

Lol

gimme some time to catch up on whats happened, BACK TO PAGE ONE!

TL;DR

From OP though, i did see that BeastlyMac was at fault, but please do note that all i read was the OP

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

And this ladies and gentlemen is why the trust rating is a bucket of shit, there goes a Senior account, bye bye.

Lol

TL;DR

From OP though, i did see that BeastlyMac was at fault, but please do note that all i read was the OP

Yes you will need to read through all the posts time consuming I know but it will give you the best understanding on what has actually happened. Also the feedback I left is nothing but the truth.

armin22

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:09:07 AM

Lol

TL;DR

Yes you will need to read through all the posts time consuming I know but it will give you the best understanding on what has actually happened. Also the feedback I left is nothing but the truth.

Please, if it's not too much, can you just sum it all up for me? I am very tired ATM but also very interested. Did this dispute ever get resolved? Is the OP an Alt of BBXX?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:14:23 AM

Lol

TL;DR

Please, if it's not too much, can you just sum it all up for me? I am very tired ATM but also very interested. Did this dispute ever get resolved? Is the OP an Alt of BBXX?

A small sum up can be found quoted below. I never considered the possibility of being an alt account but they are apparently related. The writing style is similar. It is still trying to be resolved the dispute is with curiousminer but bbxx has been the one mostly involved in this thread on his behalf. It is not currently resolved I am awaiting a response from curiousminer.

The basics.

Order paid for by curiousminer on the 5th of February.

Order paid to manufacturer and confirmed on the 7th of February (verified with proof)

Order for the 1 chip miners can be refunded upon the completed confirmation requested in post #51

Message will only be accepted from Curiousminer NOT bbxx

Curiousminer order is still boxed and is awaiting shipment details

Curiousminer order details are in the private listing because his order was not completed and still requires postage details.
The messages quoted about the details not being listed publicly is because I was not at home and unable to check my documentation and only able to look through the public list. It was made apparent upon my checking of the private list that the reason he was not listed publicly was because of incomplete information.

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

It is apparent through the false accusations that bbxx has made and is still making that he either does not understand the situation or he is attempting to provide fabricated lies in the hope of convincing the bitcoin community that I am in the wrong and that I have apparently scammed multiple people? This is another fabricated lie. Every person who ordered in the gridseed groupbuy except curiousminer either received miners or a refund.

Refunds for the groupbuy that where sent out total above 40BTC showing that I happily refunded people who where eligible at the time.

Bbxx attempts to discredit me stating that I have "lied" are not backed up with any actual evidence he has repeatedly falsely accused me of not having curiousminer's devices ready for shipping I will post a photo as proof that they are when I get home. He has continuously made this accusation based off no actual proof and is that here say. I have answered all questions truthfully and will continue to do so. Bbxx continues to asked the same questions multiple times ignoring what has already been posted.

I have been open in attempts to resolve this issue

So I ask. Bbxx with your continued accusations please provide evidence to prove them.

armin22

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:16:57 AM

Lol

TL;DR

A small sum up can be found quoted below. I never considered the possibility of being an alt account but they are apparently related. The writing style is similar. It is still trying to be resolved the dispute is with curiousminer but bbxx has been the one mostly involved in this thread on his behalf. It is not currently resolved I am awaiting a response from curiousminer.

The basics.

Order paid to manufacturer and confirmed on the 7th of February (verified with proof)

Order for the 1 chip miners can be refunded upon the completed confirmation requested in post #51

Curiousminer order details are in the private listing because his order was not completed and still requires postage details.
The messages quoted about the details not being listed publicly is because I was not at home and unable to check my documentation and only able to look through the public list. It was made apparent upon my checking of the private list that the reason he was not listed publicly was because of incomplete information.

It is apparent through the false accusations that bbxx has made and is still making that he either does not understand the situation or he is attempting to provide fabricated lies in the hope of convincing the bitcoin community that I am in the wrong and that I have apparently scammed multiple people? This is another fabricated lie. Every person who ordered in the gridseed groupbuy except curiousminer either received miners or a refund.

Refunds for the groupbuy that where sent out total above 40BTC showing that I happily refunded people who where eligible at the time.

Bbxx attempts to discredit me stating that I have "lied" are not backed up with any actual evidence he has repeatedly falsely accused me of not having curiousminer's devices ready for shipping I will post a photo as proof that they are when I get home. He has continuously made this accusation based off no actual proof and is that here say. I have answered all questions truthfully and will continue to do so. Bbxx continues to asked the same questions multiple times ignoring what has already been posted.

So I ask. Bbxx with your continued accusations please provide evidence to prove them.

Well i gues you can't beat factual evidence or 40BTC Refunds, i guess you are the one being wrongly accused. Neg repping both of them, one day when im in trust circle it will have a better effect xD

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:18:48 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 08:30:38 AM by Beastlymac

Lol

TL;DR

The basics.

Well i gues you can't beat factual evidence or 40BTC Refunds, i guess you are the one being wrongly accused. Neg repping both of them, one day when im in trust circle it will have a better effect xD

Thank you for taking your time to read through and understand what has happened.

Edit:

Since bbxx will probably ask me to prove the 40+btc amount.

It is made up of 300 single chip miners with a minimum cost of 0.105BTC making the refunds of the single chip devices 31.5BTC keep in mind that doesn't include postage refunded and would be more as that is based only off the price people would get if ordering above 20 devices. Deduct your brother's ones that would cost a total of 1.08BTC would make it 30.42

Then 38 of the 5 chip devices where refunded to eligible people. The 5 chip devices had a minimum cost of 0.405BTC each making it 15.39BTC

Coming to a total refunded of 45.81BTC and keep in mind that doesn't include the postage fee's that where also refunded.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:32:42 AM

my brother was attempting to get money back.
within 5 months Beastlymac neither send btc back neither ship miners
my brother aksed me to help.
i have presented whole case here, only facts.

the fact is beastly was denying that he curiousminer has order anything.
finally beastly asked to send email to him, wcich he never responded.
please check screenshoots.

after long battle instead refunding money he found another excuse, secret list of orders, on wchich there is only curiousminer with no shipping address.

he never informed cruiousminer that his miners are ready to ship, istead he was asking about adres signining etc.

he stated at group buy that miners will be shipped 13 feb
the group buy turned to be a failure, some people got no miners until may,
he closed thread to finish case but others asked admins to reopen it.

some of people got trust ruined, not only me my brother but other ones, look at beastlymac feedback.

i had perfect hero member account marked as scammer now becouse beastly thinks that i have scammed him (riskied sum 3.1btc)

in fact i only was helping my brother to get his money back.

that is very sad. and unfair.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:42:10 AM

Please re read the feedback that i have left you. All of your apparent "facts" have been debunked yet you keep claiming them to be true. The feedback that i and others left on your account and your brothers account is my opinion and is the truth. The risked btc amount was updated and represents 0 not 3.1. You have actually represented mostly here say based of little knowledge. You seem to state that he should get a refund i ask that you again read through the rules of the group buy and look at the payment date that alone invalidates this whole claim. Your account says "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" no where did i say you scammed me. I said "Spamming threads with slanderous lies" and that is true.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:49:36 AM

can you qoute my slanderous lie?

i posted facts that you were denying that curiousminer ordered anything.

where is my lie?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: