Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

can you qoute my slanderous lie?

i posted facts that you were denying that curiousminer ordered anything.

where is my lie?

Ok.

Claiming that i don't have a private list.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...
This was proved to be true. You claimed it wasn't. A lie.
"he lied that he has his miners sealed"

Sent via PM
lying that you have ordered goods

That was proven false

Sent via PM
i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,

That was again proven to be a lie fabricated to mislead people.

So those are the lies i was able to compile in 10 minutes.

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.0) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:20:15 AM

where is my lie?

Ok.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM
i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,

have i spammed your threads with this qoutes?
you just getting them from private correspondence between you and me?

my only "lie" is fact that i have qouted your answers to curiousminer that he have not ordered anything
, answers based on your records.

but you have double records, one public one private.

so where is my fabricated lie?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

where is my lie?

Ok.

Sent via PM

That was proven false

Sent via PM

have i spammed your threads with this qoutes?
you just getting them from private correspondence between you and me?

my only "lie" is fact that i have qouted your answers to curiousminer that he have not ordered anything
, answers based on your records.

but you have double records, one public one private.

so where is my fabricated lie?

All quotes are made by you either in this thread or via pm. Denying it just proves you are untrustworthy. The first quote is from post #16 in this thread.
The second quote is from post #48 in this thread. The third quote is from a pm dated July 22, 2014, 09:40:21 AM. The fourth quote is from a pm dated July 22, 2014, 10:46:07 AM. Those are all slanderous accusations that are not true.

It is also interesting you didn't quote the part that links to you spamming another thread. Why?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:37:43 AM

all my lies are related to your secret private list

you said to curiousminer that he have not ordered anything.

i said that you have not ordered goods for him becouse you were denying that he is on your records.

so where i lied?

tell me. i dont understand this.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:38:46 AM

i said that you have not ordered goods for him becouse you were denying that he is on your records.

so where i lied?

That is a perfect example.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:40:14 AM

so where i lied?

here is perfect example of your scam

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:03:16 AM

so where i lied?

here is perfect example of your scam

http://i57.tinypic.com/20s9dog.png

Also just to prove his order is sitting here:

Interestingly you keep repeating the same accusation with the same debunked evidence.

I will again quote the reason this picture makes no difference

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed publicly when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:10:58 AM

so all your statements send by pm to curiousminer are false becouse you were not at home?
Huh

twice?
at april and july?

i dont care about those photos of miners. you have been denying that he ordered anything.
this is a fact.

please remove trust feedback from my profile.

your accusations of me lying are based on some imaginary secret list wchich you dont check answering to people requests, becouse you are not at home.

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:15:44 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 10:26:53 AM by Beastlymac

so all your statements send by pm to curiousminer are false becouse you were not at home?
Huh

twice?
at april and july?

They only pertain to the publicly available records as already stated.

i dont care about those photos of miners. you have been denying that he ordered anything.
this is a fact.

The photo's prove that his miners are sitting here waiting to be shipped thus this whole accusation based on a lie. I originally stated he was not on the public list. It has also been stated that this happened because his details where incomplete

No, since it is valid

your accusations of me lying are based on some imaginary secret list wchich you dont check answering to people requests, becouse you are not at home.

I don't travel with the documents pertaining to the group buy. You are also making another false accusation.

Please answer these facts

The facts are:
He ordered and whilst doing so accepted the rules
His order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th making his order valid
His order of 5 chip devices is sitting here waiting to ship.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:26:18 AM

Huh

twice?
at april and july?

this is a fact.

The photo's prove that his miners are sitting here waiting to be shipped thus this whole accusation based on a lie. I originally stated he was not on the public list. It has also been stated that this happened because his details where incomplete

No, since it is valid

I don't travel with the documents pertaining to the groupbuy

The facts are:

if you answering tell that you are not sure becouse you are at travel. you didnt. twice. how curiousminer could know about you travelling?

1 yes
2 yes

3 if yes, so why instead of asking for adres signature you have not asked about shipping address, order transfer etc?

you havent helped him
he asked you multiple times to get refund, you were ignoring his pms emails, denying that he has order anything.

why you behaved like that?

regarding feedback,
so you will not remove false feedback due to fact that you are traveling? wtf?
can you explain that closer?
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:31:08 AM

Huh

twice?
at april and july?

They only pertain to the publicly available records as already stated.

this is a fact.

No, since it is valid

I don't travel with the documents pertaining to the group buy. You are also making another false accusation.

The facts are:

if you answering tell that you are not sure becouse you are at travel. you didnt. twice. how curiousminer could know about you travelling?

1 yes
2 yes

3 if yes, so why instead of asking for adres signature you have not asked about shipping address, order transfer etc?

you havent helped him
he asked you multiple times to get refund, you were ignoring his pms emails, denying that he has order anything.

why you behaved like that?

regarding feedback,
so you will not remove false feedback due to fact that you are traveling? wtf?
can you explain that closer?

3 is also yes. And since they are all yes that means you don't have any reason for this accusation.
I didn't deny he had ordered anything i was wondering why he was not publicly listed again we have found the reason for that.

The feedback is off topic to this thread. But my answer is no. My feedback has nothing to do with me being away from home it has to do with your lies and false accusations and attempts to discredit my name in this thread and in others.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:47:51 AM

ok so you have destroyed my bitcointalk account becouse i accused you of lying ?

accusation was becouse you have said twice to curiousminer that he has not order anything from you (he was not at your records)

so my lies are consequence of your responses to him wchich turned out to be false
(due to your travelling, not taking group buy secret private list with you)

your statement about traveling was after i submited "lie"

so how it can be lie if i had no full information? should i have crystall ball ?

please remove your trust rating from my profile, becouse my lies were based of false information you have provided.

thanks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:52:38 AM

ok so you have destroyed my bitcointalk account becouse i accused you of lying ?

accusation was becouse you have said twice to curiousminer that he has not order anything from you (he was not at your records)

so my lies are consequence of your responses to him wchich turned out to be false

so how it can be lie if i had no full information? should i have crystall ball ?

please remove your trust rating from my profile, becouse my lies were based of false information you have provided.

thanks.

Again off topic. You lied through PM and public posting's. You made accusations that where not backed by any factual evidence. That i deem to be slanderous to my profile. You then went and posted them outside of this thread spamming my apparent "scam". I will not remove the feedback. In future if you don't have full information against someone don't make accusations.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:56:12 AM

thanks.

Again off topic. You lied through PM and public posting's. You made accusations that where not backed by any factual evidence. That i deem to be slanderous to my profile. You then went and posted them outside of this thread spamming my apparent "scam". I will not remove the feedback. In future if you don't have full information against someone don't make accusations.

i got full information you have provided.
you have twice informed curiousminer that he has not ordered anything.
screen from pm inbox/outbox is factual evidence.

please tell me where i am wrong ?
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:00:30 AM

thanks.

It has already been stated.

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed publicly when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

That is also not the only accusation you made you also said

I posted two images as proof.

You claimed his items had not been submitted for processing by the manufacturer when in fact they had.

This one you state that his order was submitted to the manufacturer after he asked for a refund this turned out to be a lie.

I have updated your feedback. It will not be removed.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:11:19 AM

thanks.

You claimed his items had not been submitted for processing by the manufacturer when in fact they had.
This one you state that his order was submitted to the manufacturer after he asked for a refund this turned out to be a lie.

So all comes to one thing that my lies are related to one fact.
Fact that you responded to curiousminer that he is not at your records/didnt ordered anything

so it is one lie

lie based on false information you have provided.

then you told me that those false information were related to fact that you were not at home.

it was after i "lied" so my "lie" is result of your false information

which was corrected after

so my "lie" is consequence of your erorreus communication.

so should i be responsible for your errors?

why you are punishing me for your errors?

is it fair ?
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:15:29 AM

thanks.

So all comes to one thing that my lies are related to one fact.
Fact that you responded to curiousminer that he is not at your records/didnt ordered anything

so it is one lie

lie based on false information you have provided.

then you told me that those false information were related to fact that you were not at home.

it was after i "lied" so my "lie" is result of your false information

which was corrected after

so my "lie" is consequence of your erorreus communication.

so should i be responsible for your errors?

why you are punishing me for your errors?

is it fair ?

My feedback is based on multiple false accusations not just one. You have only talked about one not the other three that i quoted above they where all lies based of no factual evidence. Your error was making up multiple false claims. Again i am available via Skype at beastlymac. This is off topic and i won't answer it in this thread. Although i will happily answer it via Skype.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:27:04 AM

My feedback is based on multiple false accusations not just one. You have only talked about one not the other three that i quoted above they where all lies based of no factual evidence. Your error was making up multiple false claims.

All three are related to fact you have sent curiousminer pms with false information (regarding he is not at your records)

"lying that you have ordered goods"
"he has not ordered items for curiousminer"

those pms are below, as factual evidence

I will not going to speak with you by skype.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:53:13 AM

My feedback is based on multiple false accusations not just one. You have only talked about one not the other three that i quoted above they where all lies based of no factual evidence. Your error was making up multiple false claims.

All three are related to fact you have sent curiousminer pms with false information (regarding he is not at your records)

"lying that you have ordered goods"
"he has not ordered items for curiousminer"

those pms are below, as factual evidence

I will not going to speak with you by skype.

It is actually true that he is not on the public list. That was already explained. You don't seem to want to address the other points of fallacy in your argument?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:20:19 PM

how transparent is your secret private list coming out of the hat when needed?
how wothy are your records if kept in secret and not used when needed? (hint to answer pms)

you said that he was not at public list, but private record.

so i quoted you your false pms related to your records.

my "lies" are based at your erroreus and totaly unacceptable false customer support.

if you were honest, and full of respect to your customers, curiousminer would be refunded or his order would be transferred to someone else, there were many chances to transfer his order, but you have choosed to not reply to pm, or reply with false information and not reply to emails you wanted to be sent to you.

any comment on that?

unfortunatelly you and your trust network power are ruining any chances to getting out of this mess.

you create losses due to your incompetence and you are ruining people accounts becouse you are at second level default trust.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: