Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:38:40 AM

In your other thread you have lied again.

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014
curiousminer order sent to fabricator 7/2/2014

i said he ordered and paid at 7.02 This is a lie he ordered on the 5th
in fact he has send you pm 5.02 and you stated that order was sent 7.02
i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding. I have highlighted the lie for you.

so who was mining with his gridseeds between feb and may ?

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

It is not accussation, it is question. That is an accusation

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof.

Re: [SOLD OUT][Worldwide] Gridseed 1 chip + 5 chip Dual miners 0.105/0.405 btc

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run

Your quote doesn't prove that i used them. It claims dust was on the miner. So you are saying i used them? Just for conformation please say yes or no to this question.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:18:05 AM

curious miner ordered and paid for goods at 7.02.2014 (3.1 btc) that is a lie it was on the 5/2/2014

i dont see lie there, only misunderstanding. I have highlighted the lie for you.

Very big accusation to make by basing it on no proof. To my knowledge nobody mined on any of the devices that where shipped to customers who ordered in that groupbuy.

Edit: some have clearly been previously used.  Not stock shelving dust, but dust buildup from the fans being run

Your quote doesn't prove that i used them. It claims dust was on the miner. So you are saying i used them? Just for conformation please say yes or no to this question.

I just posted that you have arranged sale and customer got used goods. If your middleman used it it is your fault so you should compensate.
What about rest of my post ?
Like you usually do you omit important parts.

pathetic
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:42:14 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 12:30:45 AM by Beastlymac

I just posted that you have arranged sale and customer got used goods. If your middleman used it it is your fault so you should compensate.
What about rest of my post ?
Like you usually do you omit important parts.

pathetic

You have made an accusation that is impossible. I never personally touched Mr. Jinx order it was shipped direct to him so i couldn't have mined with it. Please stop your preposterous lies. Please do not make such hypocritical comments about me omitting things. Since we are on the topic of not actually answering posts please respond to everything below and answer all points truthfully.

Hi

My brother asked me for help, but i dont have it signed at paper.

Whole scam case is like that:

since he proved his payment at 13.03.2014 beastlymac has stopped communication (he owed him 1btc for usb and 2.1btc for gridseeds)
he multiple times asked for refund/shipment but beastlymac tried to scam him not responding at all.
beastlymac answered once within this time asking for email to him to speed up communication (beastlymac never answered for those emails)
till 5.07 beastlymac has not responded to emails and pms, finally i helped my brother to solve this case.

in result my account and my brother account was marked as untrustworthy by beastlymac who has scammed my brother.
read the feedback carefully it is in regards to you posting lies that i debunked and spamming them in other threads it is legitimate feedback

beastlymac has also scammed other member, jinx, he shipped his gridseeds at may (10 gridseeds ordered 7.02.2014), he got used miners without psu.
jinx in response got also profile destroyed, beastlymac being at default trust tree put feedback.

such unfair, unpolite that is ironic, scammy person as beastlymac should be removed from default trust tree

ps.tx id are at scammy thread at my profile, easy to find.

examples of beastlymac scam are below

I'm asking you to please provide the txid's here, I don't have the time to go dig around the threads if I'm trying to help you.

You said it was 30+ btc, now it's 3.1 btc. I'm confused???

When your brother ordered from beastly was there a notice that all sales were final?

Yes it was in the thread

As far as used gridseeds go: I have ordered "brand new" products from gridseed that have come dusty and without psu's (were the psu's promised in the sale? and do you know if maybe beastly and this other person had an arrangement to not ship the psu's so as to not cause issues with customs? I know that PSU's add a ton of weight and sometimes set off bomb alerts).

Actually this is an interesting one. The promise was that the miners would ship with everything included that i was given so if that included a psu then it would have one

Is this whole issue because you and your brother were marked untrustworthy? Because That's what I'm seeing here

In my opinion i have left truthful feedback based on evidence i have provided in posts he feels it is not truthful. The feedback system is also based of the opinion of the person leaving feedback. For example he has left feedback on me scamming his brother whilst i believe it to be false it is his opinion and vis versa for the feedback i have left on him

is there any chance to moderator/admin reaction?

i got hero member account created at 2011 so badly damaged by scammer.

thanks

We don't moderate Trust ratings. You will have to resolve this with whoever left you that rating, alternatively with whoever has him/her on their Trust list.

The feedback i have left is true. and for that reason does not require moderation.

I have provided the evidence that backs what i have said in this post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8347058#msg8347058

So this means that the feedback that i have left is true and thus does not require moderation. bbxx is trying to prevent me notifying the community of the lies he has spread.

Also if you read this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0;all
It shows the whole stories and the lies that bbxx has stated.

Also the reference to spamming is made because of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.msg8069099#msg8069099

That in my opinion is spamming.

<PAUSE, continue when ready>    

Do you think what happened to you is fair? Do you deserve to bare the burden of the monetary loss solo?

If this happened to me (and has before)

- I would read the terms i was agreeing to before i make an order (as everyone should)
- I would have sped up the process by either sending a message via Skype or copying the message
- I would have made it pubic within a week
- I would have kept up to date with the thread
- I would provided all shipping details required making the order

I have never agreed to beastlymac ridiculous terms.
since 5 months i am demanding refund (or value of goods dated at 13.03.2014).
for 4 months beastymac been ignoring my questions about goods or refund, only started to reply when i asked my bro for help and made the scam case public.
After 4 months i was eventually informed about "PRIVATE LIST" where my goods are - pathetic!

Reading this forum more and more I see more people deceived in this way by beastymac - i think it is shame for btc community to have scammer like that among its ranks.

Reading a post by your brother is based on extreme bias.

You where given 5 days to respond via pm or via publicly and you didn't that is your issue. You where given the options.

I replied to you before your brother got involved.
Im not sure why you are why you're attempting to imply that the private list is false? All you're doing is implying another lie based on no evidence. This is only the second scam accusation thread that has ever been opened against me both false i may add. The first one was a misunderstanding on a thing that i was not involved in and was cleared up. The second is one where i have been falsely accused as a result of your incompetence with not providing your shipping information. I have provided you with a refund for the single chip devices and would have happily provided you with your miners free of a postage cost (it was a sign of good faith from me) but you neglected to provide any details so as i stated to you via pm and via this thread your miners would be auctioned and you would have got the proceeds of the auction. Had the proceeds been 100BTC you would have got 100BTC this was the decision you made by not responding within the given time frame. You ordered the miners and you prevented me from attempting to fulfil your order in an attempt to extort money out of me. Contrary to your belief that i would negate on the rules that you agreed to when you made the order i will not. I am sticking to the rules that i set and you agreed to.

Also the reason why i am not going to provide any more money is because in my opinion this will not stop all that will happen is bbxx will keep trying to extort more and more money by ransoming my account so that is my reasoning.

beastlymac why you have been ignoring my brother within 4 months?
until i joined to help him?

you have tried to scam him and you did.

rules for group buy are easy, people pay, order goods, you ship them.
if any data is missing to fulfill/refund order you should ask for them (immidiatelly when goods are ready to ship)

you just asked for signed message, and you have not paid 1 btc refund after receiving it. scam.

you have not done it. you just asked for payment confirmation, when you got it you went into silence mode trying to scam newbie.

you should answer: sorry no refunds your goods are ordered, but you are not on public list becouse shipping address is missing.

this is fact. this is scam.

please pay for your errors.

I replied to your brother before you got involved with your narsasistic comments. Please don't try and tell me the rules have changed you are stating rules I did not present in the groupbuy that is false information. The signed message was required for the refund of the single chip devices. All you are doing now is refraining from actualy rebutting any points I provide and just making stuff up. Trying to imply that the rules are somehow different for your brother is a joke. Rules do not change. They are put in place for a reason. I have abided by the rules and that means your brother was not scammed now all you are doing is not actually responding to what I say but lying about the rules. Had your brother bothered to read the rules he would have known that he was not elidgible for a refund on his 5 chip devices.

The fact is this is not a scam based on the rules your brother agreed on. So you are wrong and now you are trying to state different rules in an attempt to make it look like I have not abided by the rules you are now lying. This also backs up the feedback that I left upon your account about you being a liar.

The current situation is
Your brother recieved a refund for the single chip devices
He recieved the proceeds of the 5 chip device sale that was a consequence of him not responding publicly or via pm to me within the 5 day period.

You won't be getting more. Your brother was not scammed this was all caused by him not providing his shipping details (being the domino that set this whole problem in motion) when he made payment and when he agreed to the terms I have stuck by.

Also your comment about me trying to scam him is also false. I have never attempted to scam anyone. This has been covered multiple time throughout this thread.

Please make the attempt to rebut all points I have made.

Every group buy does not have to adhear to your idealistic goals do you deny that your brother agreed to the terms i am upholding?

The basics.

Order paid for by curiousminer on the 5th of February.

Order paid to manufacturer and confirmed on the 7th of February (verified with proof)

Order for the 1 chip miners can be refunded upon the completed confirmation requested in post #51

Message will only be accepted from Curiousminer NOT bbxx

Curiousminer order is still boxed and is awaiting shipment details

Curiousminer order details are in the private listing because his order was not completed and still requires postage details.
The messages quoted about the details not being listed publicly is because I was not at home and unable to check my documentation and only able to look through the public list. It was made apparent upon my checking of the private list that the reason he was not listed publicly was because of incomplete information.

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

It is apparent through the false accusations that bbxx has made and is still making that he either does not understand the situation or he is attempting to provide fabricated lies in the hope of convincing the bitcoin community that I am in the wrong and that I have apparently scammed multiple people? This is another fabricated lie. Every person who ordered in the gridseed groupbuy except curiousminer either received miners or a refund.

Refunds for the groupbuy that where sent out total above 40BTC showing that I happily refunded people who where eligible at the time.

Bbxx attempts to discredit me stating that I have "lied" are not backed up with any actual evidence he has repeatedly falsely accused me of not having curiousminer's devices ready for shipping I will post a photo as proof that they are when I get home. He has continuously made this accusation based off no actual proof and is that here say. I have answered all questions truthfully and will continue to do so. Bbxx continues to asked the same questions multiple times ignoring what has already been posted.

I have been open in attempts to resolve this issue

So I ask. Bbxx with your continued accusations please provide evidence to prove them.

can you qoute my slanderous lie?

i posted facts that you were denying that curiousminer ordered anything.

where is my lie?

Ok.

Claiming that i don't have a private list.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...
This was proved to be true. You claimed it wasn't. A lie.
"he lied that he has his miners sealed"

Sent via PM
lying that you have ordered goods

That was proven false

Sent via PM
i dont care you have sent order or not. (it was after he asked about refund). he has not ordered items,

That was again proven to be a lie fabricated to mislead people.

So those are the lies i was able to compile in 10 minutes.

They where made in an attempt to discredit my account and past business relations and are thus slanderous the spamming related to you posting them off topic in other threads (for example here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707786.0) including one of my sales threads. That post has since been deleted.

All you have done is repeat the same questions again. You have also not admitted that since your brothers order is valid this whole accusation is invalid since his order is waiting to be shipped or resolved depending on what his response is to my offer. All that has happened through this whole thread is a couple of post from the person who has made the accusation and pages of false accusations from you even though you where never actually involved in the deal. Why did you only appear on the 21/7/2014 and not during the previous 4 months when your brother was sick and you could have actually helped him out at the time. All you have done is hinder his accusation by spreading false lies that where easy for me to prove wrong. Also you keep posting the exact same messages over and over again they have already been responded to all you are doing is spamming the thread again with false accusations. Why did he think he would get a refund when it clearly states the terms in the group buy thread? It is apparent that your brother never read through the thread that provided all of the updates for the orders i can not help that. That is negligence on his part.

Even aside from communication issues by both of us his order is valid, his order is ready to ship or be auctioned off depending on what he would prefer. The communication issues DO NOT change the FACT that his order is valid. This whole accusation is based on his order apparently being in valid or that he disputes the date his order was sent for processing meaning it is an invalid claim and all you have done is spread slanderous accusations.

It is apparent from your first message sent to me dated 21/7/2014 and posted below. You and your brother have not actually read through the terms when ordering or even after ordering. It is apparent your lack of attempt in actually resolving this all you do is make outlandish accusations. You provide no evidence you don't even introduce yourself and how you where related to the deal because you aren't. You still seemed to think at the time that the refund amount being offered was for the 3.1BTC this shows that you did not familiarise yourself with the deal but just jumped in with wild accusations of "scamming". As you can see if you read through this thread your brother was not actually scammed all he has done is withhold information that is required to resolve the situation. You then threatened me with negative feedback in an attempt to extort 2.1BTC out of me saying i either give you money or my risk my account feedback being "ruined". I hope this whole ordeal has shown you that you can not just attempt to extort money from people for no reason and attempt to ruin people's reputation by making false slanderous accusations.

(click image for a larger version)

This whole ordeal boils down to:
Your brother ordered on the 5th his order was sent for processing on the 7th meaning that after this date he is unable to get a refund he has then up until this point withheld his shipping details in the attempt of extorting money out of me and claiming that i have scammed him when in reality i have stuck to the rules of the group buy that he accepted at the time. Thus his whole accusation and your slanderous lies are invalid.

Please do not "omit" anything.

Regards.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:09:07 AM

Might be time to check into these 2 jokers and where they have pulled this before. Seems to be a well rehearsed game they are playing here. Probably pull this crap on Ebay etc to get their mining for free.

Extortionists.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:25:27 PM

Might be time to check into these 2 jokers and where they have pulled this before. Seems to be a well rehearsed game they are playing here. Probably pull this crap on Ebay etc to get their mining for free.

Extortionists.

feel free to order from scammer and have no response within 4 months and after half a year 95% loss.

it is scam.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:12:54 AM

Extortionists.

feel free to order from scammer and have no response within 4 months and after half a year 95% loss.

it is scam.

You are welcome to your opinion but please respond to post number #303

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 06:53:45 AM

Quote from: bbxx

You have made an accusation that is impossible. I never personally touched Mr. Jinx order it was shipped direct to him so i couldn't have mined with it. Please stop your preposterous lies. Please do not make such hypocritical comments about me omitting things. Since we are on the topic of not actually answering posts please respond to everything below and answer all points truthfully.

prosperous lies? wtf
why it is impossible? if customer got used gridseeds someone was mining with it. maybe you or your middleman. someone did.

Quote from: Beastlymac

- I would read the terms i was agreeing to before i make an order (as everyone should)
- I would have sped up the process by either sending a message via Skype or copying the message

He sent you about 10+ messages and emails and you have been ignoring him to perform scam. this is fact.
He was never at public list and you were asking only for payment confirmation not shipping addres so he was sure that he will be refunded. If you had asked for shipping addres instead for signed message he would give you shiping addres. This is fact.
Rest of this advices are underlining your unproffesional seller attitude.

You where given 5 days to respond via pm or via publicly and you didn't that is your issue. You where given the options.

He has responded 30.07 that he will not agree at your crazy terms.

The current situation is
He recieved the proceeds of the 5 chip device sale that was a consequence of him not responding publicly or via pm to me within the 5 day period.
You won't be getting more. Your brother was not scammed this was all caused by him not providing his shipping details (being the domino that set this whole problem in motion) when he made payment and when he agreed to the terms I have stuck by.

My brother was scammed by you as you have not responded to his pms and emails since 13.04.2014 having his payment proof.
if you would respond "here are your 1BTC from usb devices and please provide shipping addres for gridseeds" it would be normal. you ignored him. it is scam.[/size]

Please answer what steps you did to compensate scammed people below.

It is not accussation, it is question. If gridseeds has been ordered at 7.02.2014 and orders were fullfiled since march someone has made an error
Jinx reported that he got used miners at may.

You are not responsible for this ?

Lot of people were scammed same way, cointerra, bfl, vmc, avalon, bitmine etc.
getting miners months late

If you have offered compensation you should get it from your middleman and distribute to your customers.
If you have not received compensation from your middleman you should pay from your pocket.

You should know that mature seller is used to pay for his errors.

25-04-2014, 09:03:19

Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

03-05-2014, 18:46:50

Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

have you compensated for missing controllers, powers supply, hubs, lost mining time, used goods?
no.

you are scammer

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:00:26 PM

Quote from: bbxx

prosperous lies? wtf
why it is impossible? if customer got used gridseeds someone was mining with it. maybe you or your middleman. someone did.

He sent you about 10+ messages and emails and you have been ignoring him to perform scam. this is fact.
He was never at public list and you were asking only for payment confirmation not shipping addres so he was sure that he will be refunded. If you had asked for shipping addres instead for signed message he would give you shiping addres. This is fact.
Rest of this advices are underlining your unproffesional seller attitude.

He has responded 30.07 that he will not agree at your crazy terms.

The current situation is

My brother was scammed by you as you have not responded to his pms and emails since 13.04.2014 having his payment proof.
if you would respond "here are your 1BTC from usb devices and please provide shipping addres for gridseeds" it would be normal. you ignored him. it is scam.

Your brother should have provided his postage details when he made the order as he was asked to do.

Please answer what steps you did to compensate scammed people below.

It is not accussation, it is question. If gridseeds has been ordered at 7.02.2014 and orders were fullfiled since march someone has made an error
Jinx reported that he got used miners at may.

You are not responsible for this ?

Lot of people were scammed same way, cointerra, bfl, vmc, avalon, bitmine etc.
getting miners months late

If you have offered compensation you should get it from your middleman and distribute to your customers.
If you have not received compensation from your middleman you should pay from your pocket.

You should know that mature seller is used to pay for his errors.

25-04-2014, 09:03:19

Got my seeds, not that I'm thrilled or anything.  No controllers though, but a pi substitute would of been nice.  Guess I should count my blessings that I got cords for them eh...  Declared value could have been lower too.  Custom charges into Canada are not nice here.  Sum it all up, ROI  10 months minimum.  Oh and no extras here...

03-05-2014, 18:46:50

Received my incomplete order today.
Just 10 gridseeds with some cables.
Controller, power supply and usb hub missing.
Great Angry

have you compensated for missing controllers, powers supply, hubs, lost mining time, used goods?
no.

you are scammer[/size]

Please do not "omit" anything.

Regards.

Please respond to everything and stop "omitting" things

I already responded as to why some of his messages where missed. Please post the 10+ messages that i missed.

You claimed that i mined on peoples hardware when i did not even handle it so how could i have mined on it?

Someone has made an error that is very true i am inclined to think that the error lies with the manufacturer not being able to keep up with demand and causing very slow response time to orders.

An example of a situation such as this is someone conducting a group buy for the bitmain S1 miners. These miners where mined on by bitmain does that mean you go to the person who organised the group buy who may not have even handled the product and blame him for bitmain mining on them? If you do that is a bit silly. The use of the device was not at his discretion it was at bitmain.

In regards to your missing controller question please read the below post.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

what i have missed?
that you or your supplier have scammed community for 30+ btc?

maybe this that i accused you of mining ? no i didnt. read again my posts.

maybe my "slanderous lies" based on your pms to my brother that he have not ordered anything?

and that you have performed successfull scam attempt on my brother not responding to him within 4 months?

if you performed scam say sorry and pay for your errors.

if you want this case attached to your nick it is your problem.

stop qouting whole discussion and focus at matter.

say sorry to me, my brother, remove feedback, compensate for your scam and finish case like man.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:34:26 AM

what i have missed?

Answering the messages i quoted

that you or your supplier have scammed community for 30+ btc?

maybe this that i accused you of mining ? no i didnt. read again my posts.

You implied i could have mined on someones hardware that is an accusation.

ac·cu·sa·tion
ˌakyəˈzāSHən,ˌakyo͞o-/Submit
noun
a charge or claim that someone has done something wrong.

So you did accuse me.

maybe my "slanderous lies" based on your pms to my brother that he have not ordered anything?

In future If you don't comprehend the full story don't comment on it.

and that you have performed successfull scam attempt on my brother not responding to him within 4 months?
I never attempted to scam anyone. Your brother received the refund for the single chip miners and the proceeds from the auction. This whole situation started with your brother not providing his postage details.

If i had i would

if you want this case attached to your nick it is your problem.

It already is. Even though your accusations have been deemed false and some of them are even lies. People who read this will understand. I am not going to give in to your attempts to extort money from me

stop qouting whole discussion and focus at matter.

That is the matter at hand. Please answer everything truthfully this time.

say sorry to me, my brother, remove feedback, compensate for your scam and finish case like man.
For you to have the audacity to say that i haven't acted appropriately during this situation i find incredibly ironic. I won't apologies for leaving truthful feedback based on your lies. Will you apologies for lying to the community?

Firstly please respond to every quoted post in post number #303 you have not yet done so.

If i had i would

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:41:25 AM

i have not lied to community, i posted facts based on your pms.
then you took private list out of the hat what i wouldnt know so you state that i lied. it is plain stupid.

what i should qoute more from #303? does it really matter?

lets focus at core of this scam.

fact is you have scammed my brother not responding to him within 4 months
that you have refunded proceeds from your auction does not matter fact that they lost value during your scam time.

fact is that your gridseed group buy ended with disaster. people ordered 300+ gridseeds with promised delivery date 13.02.2014, people got used goods without accesories at end of april, some of them used.

fact is you have performed pure scam attempt on some of community members not responding to them while holding their miners/btc, not refunding/shipping goods in time

running with money or holding miners sealed within 4 months and not responding to communication results loss for customer. your recent scam on my brother implicated loss of 2.05 btc and your 0.05 proceeds are nothing comparing to 2.1 btc.

if you cant swallow this word scam, please use another one,
maybe incompetence, fraud, mistake (as you said 2500 pms at your inbox resulted this)

pay for your errors, compensate scammed out of your or your supplier pocket, try to clean your reputation.

or stay forever as little sad untrustworthy beastlymac. (scammer)

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:09:54 AM

i have not lied to community, i posted facts based on your pms.
then you took private list out of the hat what i wouldnt know so you state that i lied. it is plain stupid.

what i should qoute more from #303? does it really matter?

lets focus at core of this scam.

fact is you have scammed my brother not responding to him within 4 months
that you have refunded proceeds from your auction does not matter fact that they lost value during your scam time.

fact is that your gridseed group buy ended with disaster. people ordered 300+ gridseeds with promised delivery date 13.02.2014, people got used goods without accesories at end of april, some of them used.

fact is you have performed pure scam attempt on some of community members not responding to them while holding their miners/btc, not refunding/shipping goods in time

running with money or holding miners sealed within 4 months and not responding to communication results loss for customer. your recent scam on my brother implicated loss of 2.05 btc and your 0.05 proceeds are nothing comparing to 2.1 btc.

if you cant swallow this word scam, please use another one,
maybe incompetence, fraud, mistake (as you said 2500 pms at your inbox resulted this)

pay for your errors, compensate scammed out of your or your supplier pocket, try to clean your reputation.

or stay forever as little sad untrustworthy beastlymac. (scammer)

Interesting you call me out for omitting information when you can't answer questions yourself as you know that they put you in a bad light. The core of this issue was already posted. If we look at the core of this issue. Your brother agreed to the terms of no refund when he ordered and now wants a refund i am upholding the rules that he agreed to. You clearly haven't read enough of the gridseed sales thread to comprehend what actually happened. Are you seriously trying to tell me (the person who organised things and has the best idea of what actually happened in the group buy) that i intentionally set out to scam people please provide some proof that my intention when i started the grubby was to scam people. If it had be do you think they would have received miners? You have just turned into a circus act of false accusations. You have lied to the community deal with the facts and issues at hand ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN POST 303 STOP AVOIDING THE TRUTH.

You point here "people got used goods" you phrased that as plural. I only saw one post where a person talked about dust please provide the multiple examples that you are claiming exist. You claimed that i mined on peoples (again plural) miners when it could not have happened as i had not touched them. Or even had them in the same country as me.

The loss your brother incurred stemmed from the fact (the original thing that caused all of this to occur) that your brother didn't provide his postage details. Then you and your brother claimed he paid to "reserve" the miners (a lie) as it was never required anyone pay to reserve the miners.

Please take your extortion attempts elsewhere.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

I know I said I was gone hehe I couldn't resist watching...

Why don't you guys have a 3rd party mediate this and decide Huh
If all parties are confident in there actions....there should be no problem doing that... ?

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:54:52 AM

I know I said I was gone hehe I couldn't resist watching...

Why don't you guys have a 3rd party mediate this and decide Huh
If all parties are confident in there actions....there should be no problem doing that... ?

A member called WASPJoe has offered to do just that in the other thread.

Beastly, can you email me all of your info too please.

I now believe I am getting a grasp on things.

I know emotions run wild on all ends of the spectrum (heck I get that way too if you haven't ever noticed yet) so I appreciate both sides toning it down and ELI5 to me.

My question about dates: Which format are you both using MM.DD.YYYY or DD.MM.YYY? I'm american so forgive my ignorance.

Thanks to both sides for the help. I would rather this take a few days of us talking through things rather than another heated emotion going through.

Just a reminder to both sides: I'll give my opinion and if it is not in your favor, can you both agree here and now publicly that it will be the end of the matter and that you will respect me for taking the time out of my day to sort this out and not flame me. (This has set me back a good 12 hour day of development already).

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

From an outsider reading in.. it sounds like..

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.
Now 4 months on, the refund is off the table ??

Is that the issue pretty much ?

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

You would think he would have resolved this weeks ago. But no it continues on and on.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:03:53 PM

someones brother bought some mining equipment. It was paid for, but not delivered for 4 months. During that time a delivery and or refund was discussed.

for 5 months i been asking for refund. no response or ignoring from group buy organizer.
after_5_months_ he comes out with "private list" where are worthless goods for me.
for me its a pure scam.

now, after i started the scam thread and asked my bro for help, he marked us as not worthy of trust on forum and he called his buddies for stating opinions in the thread.

as you might expect, he is constantly avoiding answering simple questions concerning his "private list" idea and ignoring me for 5 months.

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

You would think he would have resolved this weeks ago. But no it continues on and on.

Why  my brother has to pay for Beastlymac ignorance, lack of comunication within 4 months ?
this is whole story of that case.

Bicknellski you have harmed your reputation enough in this thread saying fake brother, asshole etc.
so crawl back to your cave full of bad emotions.
sad old man.

To Beastly
I dont care about your WASP circle and your mediator from wasp. He is like bicknellski in business relations with you.

Such mediator is not needed. Court case would be much proper. Pay for your ignorance or leave scam thread alone.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

for me its a pure scam.

Why  my brother has to pay for Beastlymac ignorance, lack of comunication within 4 months ?
this is whole story of that case.

Bicknellski you have harmed your reputation enough in this thread saying fake brother, asshole etc.
so crawl back to your cave full of bad emotions.
sad old man.

To Beastly
I dont care about your WASP circle and your mediator from wasp. He is like bicknellski in business relations with you.

Such mediator is not needed. Court case would be much proper. Pay for your ignorance or leave scam thread alone.

If your brother had provided his shipping details none of this would have happened.
That is not the whole story of this case. Your brother agreed to the terms i am abiding by.
Please do not antagonise members of the community in this thread who have provided feedback that you don't agree with.
The mediator i have offered is actually completely different to Bicknellski. I find it interesting that you originally tried to get GandalfG to mediate the issue and you know him personally so i don't see how it could be much different?
I will adhere to your extortion.

Answer the questions and stop babbling on how to you expect me to reply to post you make if you don't have the courtesy to do the same for the post i make. Answer post 303 don't omit anything.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:55:59 AM

Is the mediator in a business relationship with you ?
Or are they a friend or anything to you ?

It should really be a 3rd party with no ties to either of you....

I would not even go into negotiations if the mediator was any of the above to you..

BBxxx - if the mediator is a real third party (with no ties) would you be happy to do it ??

I was thinking someone like Theymos... ?
I'm sure you guys can convince him to spend a little time to settle this.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:10:07 AM

I would not even go into negotiations if the mediator was any of the above to you..

BBxxx - if the mediator is a real third party (with no ties) would you be happy to do it ??

Business relations you could say yes i did mine on his pool for a while and we do chat from time to time he is also a member of WASP although he doesn't participate in it much these days. So i see your point that it could be unfair. Although his nature is that he will tell the truth even if it offended or angered someone.

I doubt theymos would have the time to handle the situation. I would be happy with KWH if he is willing to mediate. Although before we move on to something like that i would like post #303 to be answered in full.

I would also like bbxx and curiousminer to jointly publicly acknowledge the rules of the group buy.

Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:19:55 AM

Just my opinion.. but I wouldn't be very happy if I was the other party and you used him..
Same with KWH, While I'm sure he is honest but he has already posted in here sticking up for you.
It would like be using me to mediate... :p

Assuming you guys sort out replying to posts and what not and get to the mediate stage... I would suggest Badbear. From what I have seen he is very fair and will look at both sides and all the evidence clearly.

BBxx reply to the post or what ever and agree to mediation!! I know you don't want to but it seem to be your only hope mate. You can carry on in this thread for months but it is not going to get you anywhere unfortunately. You are not going to change Beastlymac's mind.. You are just going to make yourself stressed for ever going on with this... Agree to mediation and settle it!!  I know you are thinking "why should i" etc etc.. but it is what it is... Sad

Business relations you could say yes i did mine on his pool for a while and we do chat from time to time he is also a member of WASP although he doesn't participate in it much these days. So i see your point that it could be unfair. Although his nature is that he will tell the truth even if it offended or angered someone.

I doubt theymos would have the time to handle the situation. I would be happy with KWH if he is willing to mediate. Although before we move on to something like that i would like post #303 to be answered in full.

I would also like bbxx and curiousminer to jointly publicly acknowledge the rules of the group buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: