Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

Extortionist.

im looking into dictionary:
Definitions of extortionist: a person who tries to obtain something through force or violence; a racketeer.

im sorry for being such an "hot blood" person. im novice in the forums, i have never been scamed in such a ugly way, i have never lost 2 btc. its a lot for me. i been asking many times, i was never informed, that goods are waiting for me. do understand me. its not "a rose garden" over hire on my end and im doing my best to explain my point. i know the rules of group buy. those rules dont state, what happens when you are ignored for months. i was ignored. i was not informed about goods for me for 5 months.

my brother is not fake. he is 11 months younger but he is real and ok guy. look into his posts, he dont get info fights with other folks and his house is all the time hot from basement to attic, he works hard all day, almost everyday in a week like a proper btcminer. i am different indeed but he is helping me and im very grateful to him for all the posts in that topic.

maybe beastymac will answer why he have never told me im on private list and goods are waiting for me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:53:43 PM

Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Please answer that directly before you continue.

Message me if you have any problems
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12976

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

theymos also has noticed this scam and has removed him from default trust.

I don't know anything about this case. I take no position either way.

I added Beastlymac to my trust list some time ago because his sent ratings seemed non-controversial and I wanted some of them to be visible by default. Now some of his ratings are apparently controversial, so I removed him. If someone else in the default trust list wants to trust him, that'd be OK, but I haven't done business with Beastlymac, and I don't know much about him, so I'm not going to keep him in my personal trust list.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:00:45 PM

Please answer this. Do you and your brother acknowledge the rules of the group buy that you agreed to. No refund can be given after the unit has been sent for processing?

Sure. Group buy orders are sent to processing are based on public list of participants. Curiousminer was not on that list. you have stated that everyone who is not on the public list will be refunded.

You have scammed my brother asking for payment proof and when you got it at 13.04.2014 you have successfully attempted to scam him not responding to his further communication.

This is fact. It is archived at screenshoots.

You should confess to this, refund him, remove feedback, say sorry to him and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.

Beastlymac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:21:14 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 12:36:53 PM by Beastlymac

Sure. Group buy orders are sent to processing are based on public list of participants. Curiousminer was not on that list. you have stated that everyone who is not on the public list will be refunded.

You have scammed my brother asking for payment proof and when you got it at 13.04.2014 you have successfully attempted to scam him not responding to his further communication.

This is fact. It is archived at screenshoots.

You should confess to this, refund him, remove feedback, say sorry to him and crawl back to your hideout full of evil.

Please don't evade the question answer it directly yes or no. Until the question is answered directly by you and your brother i will not respond to this matter anymore. Also you insulting me isn't going to aid your case it just goes to show how unprofessional you have been during this situation.

Also will your brother live up to his word?

Give the shipping info, take delivery of your order and get the offered refund. Case closed.
Questions have been answered many times but they are not the answers you want so you "both" persist. You also were negligent during this time.

if beastymac would tell me, there are goods waiting for me, i would give him shipping info. BUT numerous times he told me im not on order list. so i been asking for refund.

for me coming out with "private list" after 5 months of ignoring consumer, what renders goods worthless is not fare.
what do you thing about coming out with "private list" idea after 5 months ? is it ok ?

@Bicknellski
what lies Huh pls cool your head and read the thread one more time.

He has even posted pics of your order. Live up to your word and provide shipping information and close this issue.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

yes.

please underline bicknellski insults (asshole, fake brother) and compare them to "crawl back to your cave full of evil".

i will retain my opinion that you have scammed my brother, ignoring communication having his miners within 4 months.

you have stated that it is your fault so pay for it or stay as untrustworthy with red feedback scammer.

sealed miners at your evil cave does not prove anything. i wonder how much more you have customers equipment not shipped.

well done.
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:10:26 PM

sealed miners at your evil cave does not prove anything. i wonder how much more you have customers equipment not shipped.

well done.

More interesting accusations that are based on no proof the answer is none. Does your brother not value his word? He is clearly a lier of he posted here that he would provide his shipping details when it was proved his miners where on hand. He has not yet done so your brother had gone back on his word he is a lier. Very professional attitude you have displayed. In regard to your claims of having sold to over a hundred customers that are all happy I would call you out to prove that provide your username for that site and verify you own it or else that is just more false information.

So from what I see here your brother has lied about providing his shipping details not once but twice.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:08:24 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:37:53 PM by bbxx

He is is clearly a lier of he posted here that he would provide his shipping details when it was proved his miners where on hand. He has not yet done so your brother had gone back on his word he is a lier. Very professional attitude you have displayed. In regard to your claims of having sold to over a hundred customers that are all happy I would call you out to prove that provide your username for that site and verify you own it or else that is just more false information.

So from what I see here your brother has lied about providing his shipping details not once but twice.

Beastlymac you are obsessed with word lie.

please do understand that my brother told

if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

you missed one important fact, date.

date when you got his miners, not any date. his words concerns past, around feb-march since you had his miners and entered into silence scam mode.

"i wonder how much more you have customers miners sealed"

it is not accusation it is question/assumption

my sales are not your business. if you really want it i can pass proofs to reputable forum member, not directly to you. i dont trust you and i am not only one.

look at your recent group buy selfmoderated threads, your mining shop etc...
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:41:53 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:02:02 PM by Beastlymac

Beastlymac you are obsessed with word lie.

please do understand that my brother told

if i would get information about miners waiting for me i would give shipping address.

you missed one important fact, date.

date when you got his miners, not any date. his words concerns past, around feb-march since you had his miners and entered into silence scam mode.

"i wonder how much more you have customers miners sealed"

it is not accusation it is question/assumption

my sales are not your business. if you really want it i can pass proofs to reputable forum member, not directly to you. i dont trust you and i am not only one.

What about when he said the first time on the 5/2/2014 he would provide his shipping details within coming days. That is clearly a lie. I may come across as obsessed with the word lie but that is only because you have done so much of it. His words clearly say if I have his miners on hand he would provide shipping details that is a lie on your brothers part. He is a liar he lied to KWH publicly about providing shipping details and he also lied to me via pm about him providing his shipping details your brother has been caught out lying.

If you make the claims of selling to 100s of customers publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly also or else you are just lying all claims you make should be backed up with proof or else they can not be deemed as true thus just another lie.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 04:27:12 PM

please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:53:53 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:03:58 PM by Bicknellski

Cold wallet the funds you are supposed to send him which he will not provide an address for. PM the fool the private key. Give the extortionist 7 days till you send the private key to Sean's Outpost. At which point the problem is resolved. Either he uses the wallet and get his refund or hungry people get food. Hoping for the hungry people time to end this.

Liar. Not lier. But I think they are extortionists above all else so treat them with the same respect they give you Beastlymac... NONE.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:01:09 PM

please change your signature as it is false.
it is not proven.
it is only your opinion.

for examample "lie" of my brother

i will provide shipping address in few days

only sums up your problem with lie obsession

about my next lie, 100+ customers.
i gave you solution, you ignored it.
it is not proffesional.

I will not change my signature as it is true. It is based on my opinion and the proof I have provided throughout this thread.

So you are saying it is ok for your brother to lie. I don't see how that makes sense or are you saying that Your brother did not say that?

If you make a claim publicly you have to be able to back it up publicly don't start cowering away.

Your brother said he would provide his shipping address 5 months ago he has not yet done so he is a liar.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

he also said few days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

your signature is false
mine is true.

please grow up.
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

I admire your efforts but...

You have nick WASPJoe
Beastlymac who has scammed my brother is related to WASP (look at profile)
Bicknellski who has called me fake brother, clown and other bad things and was defending scam is related to WASP

Mediator from WASP is not proper in this case.

So thank you very much.

Please note, Beastlymac has been removed by theymos from default trust list so hi is not able spam and destroy his scammed customers bitcointalk accounts anymore.

I think it is better to finish this discussion at Scam accusations thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.0

Alright, please do not ask me to attempt to mediate any other discussions. I'm sorry you feel as though I am not impartial to this matter.
I was told that you were friends with someone within that collective. Which, if you take a look at, is not my only participation in the cryptcoin world... AND i told you from the start that this was the case... (Which does not mean I always side with someone just because of the group they are in, even bicknellski can attest to the fact that he and I butt heads at times and did so recently too).

I'm upset, I'm disappointed and I'm discouraged that I had to go for days of my own time (unpaid) to work this out and wasn't informed that this was your decision.

Keep me out of this one from here on out.
I'm done.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:18:39 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:45:32 PM by bbxx

Cold wallet the funds you are supposed to send him which he will not provide an address for. PM the fool the private key. Give the extortionist 7 days till you send the private key to Sean's Outpost. At which point the problem is resolved. Either he uses the wallet and get his refund or hungry people get food. Hoping for the hungry people time to end this.

Liar. Not lier. But I think they are extortionists above all else so treat them with the same respect they give you Beastlymac... NONE.

well done wasp creator and wasp representative.
asshole, fake brother, fool, clown, exortionist

there are words you are publicly calling me.
this is not proffesional.

beastlymac has scammed my brother and it is proven.
facts from my sig are documented at screenshoots.

beastlymac signature is false.

this sums up your case. very sad.

also this does not fit:

Quote from: Bicknellski_signature
Honest people abound.
Beastlymac

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

he also said 2 days after that he prefer refund due to customs fear.

and you have asked for payment proof
he gave it to you

and you entered silence scam mode.

that sums up you and your mentality

So your brother lied. He is now trying to force me to send him money by blackmailing my account. You are also involved in the blackmail.

What sums it up is.
Your brother ordered on the 5/2/2014 and when orderingm accepted the terms of the groupbuy that meant he was not elidgible for a refund after the order was sent for processing.

7/2/2014 curiousminer order sent for processing

Everything after this does not change the above. Your brother is not elidgible for a refund. You tried to force me to give you my personal information. You tried to blackmail me and you are trying to extort money from me. That is all proven in this thread and is the justification for the feedback I have left on your account and for my signature.

And at that point I feel since the accusing party is bring out no new information that this case has come to a conclusion and that my side of this issue in relation to the blackmail, extortion and slander will be covered in a seperate thread. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this accusation I would ask you pm me as it is unlikely I will answer if it is posted here.

Regards, Beastlymac

The facts have been proven I have upheld and not broken the rules your brother agreed to. You having the audacity to call anyone else unprofessional in this situation is a joke as you and your brother have lied you have also attacked me personally and you have been impolite towards members of the community who have tried to assist in resolving this matter.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:25:02 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:35:30 PM by bbxx

beastlymac please tell me why you have started to ignore my brother pms about his order since 13.04.2014?

whole case is not about exortion, blackmail or other imaginary crap.

you have cheated my brother saying that he has not ordered anything few times.

feel free to cover that in new thread.

WaspJoe, i have send you email few days ago about core of this case and you have completelly ignored it.
WASPJoe

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:48:43 PM

WaspJoe, i have send you email few days ago about core of this case and you have completelly ignored it.

I wanted to just let you guys know as well that I received this message less than 36 hours ago according to the header, I also have been attempting to read through everything to gather a better picture of everything.

Sadly, Saturday was one of my closest friend's funeral for a miscarriage they had, Sunday is my Sabbath (which I was sick during, and if you check on the freicoin forums I tend to take off in general), and today is a national holiday.

Anyway,
I sent you and curiousminer an email to verify that you guys wish me to not look in to this any more.

Developer CCoin ccoin.info / Proof-of-Pizza | Help me dig out of school debt 14VcK4aTHDcu9NEwrD4FhxfwVsFoKP5ic7
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:56:47 PM

I wanted to just let you guys know as well that I received this message less than 36 hours ago according to the header, I also have been attempting to read through everything to gather a better picture of everything.

Sadly, Saturday was one of my closest friend's funeral for a miscarriage they had, Sunday is my Sabbath (which I was sick during, and if you check on the freicoin forums I tend to take off in general), and today is a national holiday.

Anyway,
I sent you and curiousminer an email to verify that you guys wish me to not look in to this any more.

thank you very much WASPJoe.
unfortunatelly you have not responded to any points, emails within almost 4 days.
i understand that you have funeral, Sabbath, holiday etc.
pity that you have not messaged once saying sorry i am busy i will be able to answer in next week.

i am sure that i should not disclose your attitude to that case (private email) but reason above is not main one.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

Quote from: Beastlymac_signature
DO NOT DEAL WITH THE USER BBXX OR CURIOUSMINER THEY HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE LIERS AND WILL ATTEMPT TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YOU THROUGH THE USE OF BLACKMAIL

Now it is serious.
Liars? Proven? Can you prove it ?

Blackmail?
I said that if you will not resolve case fairly i will help my brother with scam accusations thread.
Please note also that i have warned you about possible court case if you will not pay for your errors.

(You have been holding my brother goods/btc and not responding to emails/pms within 4 months)

Can you prove that you are honest trustworthy person and pay for this:

I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: