Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61376 times)
critterdog

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:37:44 AM

Its still not working for me on Mavericks and I downloaded the new maverick link. It asked me if I wanted to write over the old one I downloaded for lion that did not work I selected yes over right it. But still same problem when I launch the wallet nothing happens.
I do get the pop up warning saying do you want this app to have access and I select yes but still won't launch
I have version 10.9.4 which is the the latest release from apple.
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:29:02 AM

UPDATE: Fixed wallets re-uploaded 19/Aug/2014

Dear community,

Latest wallet update for the new Mac Mavericks users is available, please make sure you download the right wallet for your Mac  Smiley

Mac Wallet for OSx Mavericks 10.9
-----------------------------------------
https://mega.co.nz/#!VwwCxYiB!ZgR31ZI4nRUJKLKGFlaqWWDcaAXGn7ydEvXjxuxhcgE

Mac Wallet for OSx Lion 10.8
----------------------------------
https://mega.co.nz/#!Y0hkHQTA!Mrrm2fb5p36v-5M2H22KQNM-8dk9saGlgK_ezsstJWQ

Here is a short Tutorial on how to find your Mac-OSx version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BayKSfrpaNc

Yzmo

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:41:06 AM

Good number of coins  Wink
i hope a high market cap
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:44:31 PM

Just finished some exiting talk in amsterdam Cheesy I'm so pumped right now
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:46:09 PM

Performer recorded videos are now fully working on the new server!

Support the performers and buy/watch their videos.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:47:52 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:20:34 PM by SushiChef

----- POSSIBLE ALLIANCE -----

Community and Investors,

Since of today I can proudly present to you www.kiiroo.com. This company is about to change the world uses webcam interactions and they are considering XxXcoin as ONE of a couple platforms to roll out the PATENTED hardware they are going to sell (Starting in a couple of weeks, if you haven't visited the website yet: GO GO GO)

We have had contact with them on multiple occasions (email/live) and they are asking XxXcoin to get a serious offer on the table with a clear path and future potential. They have gave me permission to discuss this topic in public and my questions for the Community are as follows:

- Does the Community think Kiirroo would be a potential partner?
- Are we interested to put serious money/time/commitment in a partnership with Kirroo?
- What would XxXcoin have Kiiroo to offer?
- Would you buy a device?
- What could we expect from Kiiroo in return for our time and commitment to the project they are going to roll out
- Etc

I am not sure if I can share the ID's behind Kiiroo so I will not do that. For Investors that can do the research required to find out.. GO GO GO it will blow your mind

PLEASE GET THE DISCUSSION GOING, SHOW Kiiroo some love and retweet please! https://twitter.com/xxxcoins/status/501802563126427648
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:48:25 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 07:19:17 PM by SushiChef

----- FAIR PRICE DISTRIBUTION -----

Community and Investors,

The last couple weeks A LOT has happen that makes a bright future for XxXcoin very likely. This has made me decide to do the following:

Here under are listed 5 address that contain 100k XxX(coin) (Kisses?!?! anyone?). This are some of my personal funds and these will not move for ATLEAST 1 YEAR. After that year I will decide on a next term to keep those coins locked and staking.

XTcfFKfMU3KJBVJsEFrcT1uiZUbFrLqS3S
XLCzqf5tx2w5DKmifuPuXsF5B66KD6H1F1
XBqfecpfUoacNHLzEmTZwagxMsvdB6vpbK
XXk4JhKfy1aRHLgro7Luo8XV4xgRrmCS2q
XDiQ9rWsZqAyX29KUhXdLrFfHMxm1masDK

My other holdings I will keep private and will be selling them off along the road. This will take place in public and at fixed rates (0,25Euro cent, 1euro, 2,50,10, etc). How much I have is of nobodies concern.

This means I will personally not trade anymore until we have hit 0,25E because I find this unethical (because of insider trading). I'm very fond of my privacy but we are building a very large pyramid here and FUD will most definitely come!

Keep you posted

Sushi
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

Community and Investors,

Since of today I can proudly present to you www.kiiroo.com. This company is about to change the world uses webcam interactions and they are considering XxXcoin as ONE of a couple platforms to roll out the PATENTED hardware they are going to sell (Starting in a couple of weeks, if you haven't visited the website yet: GO GO GO)

We have had contact with them on multiple occasions (email/live) and they are asking XxXcoin to get a serious offer on the table with a clear path and future potential. They have gave me permission to discuss this topic in public and my questions for the Community are as follows:

- Are we interested to put serious money/time/commitment in a partnership with Kirroo?
- What could we expect from Kiiroo in return for our time and commitment to the project they are going to roll out
- Etc

I am not sure if I can the ID's behind Kiiroo so I will not do that. For Investors that can do the research required to find out.. GO GO GO it will blow your mind

PLEASE GET THE DISCUSSION GOING, SHOW Kiiroo some love and retweet please! https://twitter.com/xxxcoins/status/501802563126427648

Amazing!!! This community just keeps getting better & better!! Now to stake more coins on the new MAC wallet!!!  Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:29:54 PM

Community and Investors,

- Etc

I am not sure if I can the ID's behind Kiiroo so I will not do that. For Investors that can do the research required to find out.. GO GO GO it will blow your mind

Amazing!!! This community just keeps getting better & better!! Now to stake more coins on the new MAC wallet!!!  Grin

great product, design, if xxxcoin can assist in their payment process why not

Yes

Yes

Another payment option, product ideas (website like xxxcoincam but for amatuers with Kiiroo as the signature product to share the love)

Certainly even great for partners who are having a long distance relationship

promotion of xxxcoin and assistance in developing product ideas

- Etc
it is about merchant adoption so users can see another payment option and look into getting xxcoin, go for it

Grin
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:41:23 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 08:31:27 PM by SushiChef

Just to give some more information. As far as I gathered from the talks I had with Kiiroo only about 5 websites can use this product for at least 4 years (because it is patented). xxxcoincams.com will be one of the sites.

They have developed a API that connects the devices and we could possibly get a contract that says we have the right to use it. This will not come without any cost or serious effort I think and hard work is needed.

I would say we have 2 awesome Communities to offer. The crypto one (lots of techy people that would love such a device) and the Cam Community.

tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:39:14 PM

Can we have some prototype to test before ? :p
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:43:15 PM

Can we have some prototype to test before ? :p

working on that
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:25:40 AM

I am 100% onboard with getting a device (I'll pay for shipping and cost of the device if needed) and making it work with xxxcoincams.com.

I'm on travel for the next 3 days, but have next week completely free to work on integration of their API.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:54 AM

Im happy to say I am now an investor of this coin.

Ill start off small.

08/19/2014 23:08:54   BTC-XXX   Unknown   0.00000701   0.00000000   270045.00000000

Once this buy order is filled ill continue.

Thank you and great project!

I still have this left of Cloakcoins to sell... Im thinking about buying XXX with it.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:14:50 AM

Ill start off small.

08/19/2014 23:08:54   BTC-XXX   Unknown   0.00000701   0.00000000   270045.00000000

Transparency.. LOVE IT!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:17:08 AM

Ill start off small.

Transparency.. LOVE IT!

Ill be buying more and more and helping the market grow.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ghostbaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:25:30 AM

Community and Investors,

- Etc

I am not sure if I can share the ID's behind Kiiroo so I will not do that. For Investors that can do the research required to find out.. GO GO GO it will blow your mind

Well i would say OMG YES!

We can work together on promoting crypto in the adult scene. They could sell their devices in fiat and in XxXcoin! Furtheron we could sell them on XxXcoin or/and make it presents for the Webcammodels. I mean they can make a wishlist from Kiiroo and customers could buy them for the girls.

What we could expect is a lot of ''free'' PR when their device strikes the market. If they reach the news and the tell you can buy it with fiat and XxXcoin there are many people who are gonna think; Wtf is XxXcoin > they do research> they invest > they become rich Cheesy
Ghostbaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:26:39 AM

Ill start off small.

I still have this left of Cloakcoins to sell... Im thinking about buying XXX with it.

http://i61.tinypic.com/11hfjn7.jpg

Welcome on board! hope you got filled your order soon as possible!
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

Community and Investors,

- Etc

I think this would be an unreal addition for the team!!! Win Win for everyone! We add a business, Kiiroo gets early adoption on a great coin with great developers and potential Smiley

I am excited for this!!! Can't wait too support this partnership!

brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:06:01 PM

Ill start off small.

I passed on Cryptsy last night at 0.00000700, maybe you have more chance there!

Have you guys made some plans to meet with some merchants...like sex shop.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: