Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Universal-Wallet] Coinomi (BIP44 compatible)  (Read 26459 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 09:58:38 PM

really like this wallet, especially the shapeshift integration. I use coinomi for nubits Smiley

that being said, I'd like to have an address balance overview somewhere, it's hard to keep track of every coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 06:34:57 PM

Do you still have this problem? Could you send us a message to support at coinomi.com to debug this issue?

If you have backed up your recovery phrase (and if enabled, your BIP39 passphrase) your coins are completely safe because your addresses are generated deterministically from it.

I know it's an issue with network syncing but now I noticed another problem and this is due to many transactions being stacked up altogether with different addresses attached to the same extended public key (xPub)! The problem is : whenever I try to open the app, it always syncs from start (i,e. 0 BTC) and as it gradually syncs nearly 100 transactions, the app automatically crashes and I had to start all over again and unfortunately this happens  everytime ! For your information, this happens only on my Samsung Galaxy Grand (of 1GB RAM) but the app works smoothly on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (of 3GB RAM)! So, does it depend on phone's RAM when transaction volume of the wallet reaches more than 100? Please try to address this issue because it'll be a major drawback for budget level smartphone users!
erasmospunk (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 02:49:40 PM

Do you still have this problem? Could you send us a message to support at coinomi.com to debug this issue?

If you have backed up your recovery phrase (and if enabled, your BIP39 passphrase) your coins are completely safe because your addresses are generated deterministically from it.

I know it's an issue with network syncing but now I noticed another problem and this is due to many transactions being stacked up altogether with different addresses attached to the same extended public key (xPub)! The problem is : whenever I try to open the app, it always syncs from start (i,e. 0 BTC) and as it gradually syncs nearly 100 transactions, the app automatically crashes and I had to start all over again and unfortunately this happens  everytime ! For your information, this happens only on my Samsung Galaxy Grand (of 1GB RAM) but the app works smoothly on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (of 3GB RAM)! So, does it depend on phone's RAM when transaction volume of the wallet reaches more than 100? Please try to address this issue because it'll be a major drawback for budget level smartphone users!

This is a known issue we are working to resolve it: when the wallet receives transactions from faucets or mining pools, they tend to be hundreds of kilobytes to pay many users at once. Unfortunately this overwhelms the wallet that keeps all the transactions in memory.

In the mean time it is possible to use BIP44 compatible wallets with your recovery phrase.
LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:18:52 PM

Hi, is there a way to restore the password?

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:38:49 AM

Hi, is there a way to restore the password?

NO! You must have a backup of your wallet's encrypted or non-encrypted passphrase. Otherwise, sorry to say, your coins are lost forever. Check whether you have written it down somewhere?

Hope this helps!
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 09:15:21 PM

I have been using Coinomi more than 3 months now with no complaint. I generally used one of it's addresses for mining on F2pool. And along with Bitcoins, F2pool pays out Namecoins and Huntercoins too. But recently I noticed my Namecoin wallet is not getting synchronized at all! My balance is thus not reflecting on my wallet and so I'm unable to exchange them on Shapeshift.io. Undecided  @ erasmospunk, please take a note of this.

Also I would like to suggest you adding Huntercoin on your wallet so that I don't have to rely always on it's desktop wallet.

Thanks.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:37:59 PM

When can we expect the IOS release the website still show 'coming soon'. This message is there for a long time now.
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:00:33 AM

Sounds good, I hope BURST will be added too eventually. We are a growing altcoin , right in these days.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 02:47:09 PM

something wrong with digibytes? I don't see any balance there (empty)?

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:49:55 AM

When can we expect the IOS release the website still show 'coming soon'. This message is there for a long time now.
No answer can I take like we don't know or forget about it. Was really interested when I saw mine wife with this wallet. The market on IOS Is not that big with good services there is still some grow possibilities for Coinomi. But don't wait for long time possible other service will be faster.
aiwe
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 09:24:09 AM

Just to report new issue with Digibyte on Coinomi as it is in beta now, maybe this info will be helpful.

I made transfer of 540 digibytes  but it shows only on one block explorer, on all other blockexplorers there is no such transaction and they show coins on my balance. It's weird.

The Transaction Id: ae3ea94be6ef140cdc420d32f5653ff37e3d41bc37969f6bd6406b52d1ce65da

It can be found only on  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=DGB

wallet sais it has 293 confirmations already Smiley

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:48:52 PM

Ah. So there is hardfork of Digibyte, I guess Coinomi is  just outdated with this coin.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 01:56:07 AM

Is Coinomi able to Sign transactions from a device that is always offline and Broadcast them from
a machine that does not have your keys?

I mean: is it possible to create an offline wallet then create a watching-only version of that same wallet (using Master Public Key) like Electrum does?

Does BIP44 (as an "upgrade" from BIP32) allow creating unsigned transaction, signing it offline and then broadcasting tx like we do using BIP32?

If not supported yet, are there any plans to add that funcionality to Coinomi soon?

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
erasmospunk (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:06:13 PM

@onlinedragon partially my mistake to prematurely announce that we work on it. We originally wanted to port to iOS and then to other platforms, unfortunately our development strategy would not scale so we had to scrap the previous plan for a cross platform solution. In the next weeks we will analyze how much time we need and announce a launch date.

@favdesu @aiwe Confirm, the Digibyte Electrum was outdated, fixed. If you hear about an eminent hard fork in an alt-coin you can always inform us by sending us to support at coinomi.com.

@Financisto We have thought about this and it is definitely a feature that we would like to add. As a walk around you could use this tool in an offline computer to generate the private keys from your recovery phrase. An old smartphone with an offline signer app would be more user friendly.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

@onlinedragon partially my mistake to prematurely announce that we work on it. We originally wanted to port to iOS and then to other platforms, unfortunately our development strategy would not scale so we had to scrap the previous plan for a cross platform solution. In the next weeks we will analyze how much time we need and announce a launch date.

@favdesu @aiwe Confirm, the Digibyte Electrum was outdated, fixed. If you hear about an eminent hard fork in an alt-coin you can always inform us by sending us to support at coinomi.com.

@Financisto We have thought about this and it is definitely a feature that we would like to add. As a walk around you could use this tool in an offline computer to generate the private keys from your recovery phrase. An old smartphone with an offline signer app would be more user friendly.

thank you, great digibytes works again... I prefer coinomi as altcoin wallet Cheesy

aiwe
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:59:10 AM

Confirm, Digibyte works again. Thanks! 
I found out about fork investigating issue.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Financisto

Activity: 630
Merit: 767

BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:21:47 AM

[...]
Nice to hear that's already been considered before.

It'll get even better when we have that "online watch-only wallet" working together with an "offline tx-signer wallet" for (available soon, I hope) desktop (Linux, Win, OS X) versions of coinomi.

A promising platform, for sure...

BitcoinTalk's ESCROW Providers: Ranking & BlacklistCompilation of (open-source) BRAINWALLET projectsBTC ⇆⚡⇄ BTCBTC aka BTC: 16MBvhaJoRBxW3Vk6apnvz3UYT9HAgraVS ⚡ PGP: 2680207AA9A1B69FE7A033D80DE0F221074384C4 ⚡ If you think freedom matters, please support the development of these privacy projects→DONATE some sats: TailsQubes OSWhonixVeraCryptPicocryptKryptorSimpleX Chat
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:26:10 AM

Which must have a coin for be supported by coinami? is it algo independent? thanks for bring us this amazing project to altcoin users
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:53:39 AM

is there a way for me to get my funds out if you, for some reason, get shut down?

Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:14:09 AM

Hello how long to wait if exchange inside wallet? I thought its instant??
I convert my doge to btc.. but never arrive my payment..
Anyone can help?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: