Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is failing, People are getting out, $550 in 24 hours  (Read 16876 times)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

Why is it so important to you that people cut loose? You already predicted that it will go down, so you already should have enough sellers. If you are trying to help people save money, it would be better to tell them when they can start buying back after your sellers did their thing.

PS: You should update your thread title

well now you came back to some reason, much better
first, cut loose is very important or you will lose every single penny you have which means "life is over" for most people
second, if you cut loose in time then you will have some $$$ left, after we go through the final capitulation let's see if there would have some people still want bitcoin, in this case you can consider invest in bitcoin again, if bitcoin couldn't make it and become completely dead at that point, then you still have some money left to live on
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:41:56 AM

Why is it so important to you that people cut loose? You already predicted that it will go down, so you already should have enough sellers. If you are trying to help people save money, it would be better to tell them when they can start buying back after your sellers did their thing.

first, cut loose is very important or you will lose every single penny you have which means "life is over" for most people
second, if you cut loose in time then you will have some $$$ left, after we go through the final capitulation let's see if there would have some people still want bitcoin, in this case you can consider invest in bitcoin again, if bitcoin couldn't make it and become completely dead at that point, then you still have some money left to live on

Ah, but you see the most people (I hope) that have invested in bitcoin can still live comfortably even if they lost everthing invested in bitcoin, it would be better to tell everybody to not cut loose, but buy instead, that way the price doesn't go down and everybody has more money to live on...

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:42:50 AM

Understatement of the year!
bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:45:24 AM

I think people are on holidays in august,

or want fiat for back to school stuff,

but when september comes, then maybe upwards trending?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
rudystyle

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:50:17 AM

That was a good prediction. It does really seem to be crashing down to $450. Should have listened

falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:53:34 AM

Ah, but you see the most people (I hope) that have invested in bitcoin can still live comfortably even if they lost everthing invested in bitcoin, it would be better to tell everybody to not cut loose, but buy instead, that way the price doesn't go down and everybody has more money to live on...

that's wrong, people told you on the internet they don't give a shit about losing money is just fooling others, they would cry to die in the real life if bitcoin failed,
even everyone in this forum starts buying won't stop the drop, bitcoin is over price, blind buying doesn't work to support such a price, $1 per coin may be ok but eventually will failed
you need huge new money, however most people isn't buying at all (you said you buy all the time but i know you know we all know you didn't do so which is a correct thing to do, stop buying or lose more)

so, no new money, everyone is cashing out, what will be the result of this? look at the ponzi scheme
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

I think people are on holidays in august,

or want fiat for back to school stuff,

but when september comes, then maybe upwards trending?
September, october. Most likely. This is just bitcoin's true nature, unstable. Time to buy some more
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:56:17 AM

that's wrong, people told you on the internet they don't give a shit about losing money is just fooling others, they would cry to die in the real life if bitcoin failed,
even everyone in this forum starts buying won't stop the drop, bitcoin is over price, blind buying doesn't work to support such a price, $1 per coin may be ok but eventually will failed
you need huge new money, however most people isn't buying at all (you said you buy all the time but i know you know we all know you haven't bought at all which is correct thing to do, stop buying or lose more)

so, no new money, everyone is cashing out, what will be the result of this? look at the ponzi scheme

Huh?

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:56:28 AM

you need huge new money, however most people isn't buying at all (you said you buy all the time but i know you know we all know you haven't bought at all which is correct thing to do, stop buying or lose more)

You are here for no reason other than to induce panic sells, it's your entire reason to post and you appear to be able to do it full time?

You are clearly a paid troll of some sorts, but I wonder who could possibly be paying someone to yammer on about negatives all day long on a bitcoin forum? Who stands to gain?

Or are you really unemployed and just hate bitcoin so much it consumes your entire waking hours?

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:06:44 AM

you need huge new money, however most people isn't buying at all (you said you buy all the time but i know you know we all know you didn't do so which is a correct thing to do, stop buying or lose more)

hahah try these with altcoins, inducted panic sells works better there. Smiley

About the price, sorry for the huge BTC dump, I needed to cash out SOME billions for vacation hahah
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:15:04 AM

"Everyone is cashing out". The same old noob shit since years. The opposite is true. Most bitcoiners were never cashing out, and that's the reason why we've seen two steps up for each step down, regardless how much of the same BS those noobs dumped into this forum since years.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:19:11 AM

Smiley for who those haven't cut lose yet, do it now or lose everything!
1st of all, learn English.

2nd of all, by "lose all", you mean that Bitcoin will fall to 0, correct?

Okay, so please POST YOUR FUNDAMENTAL AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS BEHIND STATEMENT THAT BITCOIN WILL FALL TO 0 OR ANY OTHER PRICE AND WHY.

He can't present any because he doesn't have any.  He's just another account in the long line of accounts driven by the same person.  He's actually got no skills, sort of looking like a failure at almost every possible turn.

deny or having a little escapist fantasy won't bring bitcoin's price back, face the reality and admit you failed Smiley
Learn English and show your analysis. I'm waiting. Don't pretend you didn't read it.

smooth talk helps? don't think so
how much have you lost today? should have listened to me huh?

well, sell now still helps, at least you won't lose everything Cheesy
What smooth talk? I know how to speak proper English. Why did you not answer my question?

sorry, bitcoin is going down as i said, $527 and still going down Smiley
you are still waiting for analysis? never mind you will give up after we hit $4xx
bitcoin game over, longer you wait more you will lose
Idiot confirmed. When you made your predictions Bitcoin did not go down.

Please provide technical or fundamental analysis. You have not done so.

Can't you read? When you claim Bitcoin will do X or Y, you have to provide BASIS for your claims.

Are you mentally challenged?

$512
So? I can do that as well.
$509
See?

You proved 0 arguments so far on anything and all of your previous predictions have been FALSE.

listen, we are going to break $500 and hit $4xx soon, sell now to cut loose
LISTEN, I don't CARE about that AT ALL. All I wanted from you from the start was a document, providing your ARGUMENTS and LOGIC behind these claims.

I wanted to see your ANALYSIS?

Are you that stupid that you can't read what I'm typing in proper English?
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:21:46 AM

Smiley for who those haven't cut lose yet, do it now or lose everything!
1st of all, learn English.

2nd of all, by "lose all", you mean that Bitcoin will fall to 0, correct?

Okay, so please POST YOUR FUNDAMENTAL AND TECHNICAL ANALYSIS BEHIND STATEMENT THAT BITCOIN WILL FALL TO 0 OR ANY OTHER PRICE AND WHY.

He can't present any because he doesn't have any.  He's just another account in the long line of accounts driven by the same person.  He's actually got no skills, sort of looking like a failure at almost every possible turn.

deny or having a little escapist fantasy won't bring bitcoin's price back, face the reality and admit you failed Smiley
Learn English and show your analysis. I'm waiting. Don't pretend you didn't read it.

smooth talk helps? don't think so
how much have you lost today? should have listened to me huh?

well, sell now still helps, at least you won't lose everything Cheesy
What smooth talk? I know how to speak proper English. Why did you not answer my question?

sorry, bitcoin is going down as i said, $527 and still going down Smiley
you are still waiting for analysis? never mind you will give up after we hit $4xx
bitcoin game over, longer you wait more you will lose
Idiot confirmed. When you made your predictions Bitcoin did not go down.

Please provide technical or fundamental analysis. You have not done so.

Can't you read? When you claim Bitcoin will do X or Y, you have to provide BASIS for your claims.

Are you mentally challenged?

$512
So? I can do that as well.
$509
See?

You proved 0 arguments so far on anything and all of your previous predictions have been FALSE.

listen, we are going to break $500 and hit $4xx soon, sell now to cut loose
LISTEN, I don't CARE about that AT ALL. All I wanted from you from the start was a document, providing your ARGUMENTS and LOGIC behind these claims.

I wanted to see your ANALYSIS?

Are you that stupid that you can't read what I'm typing in proper English?

I think you should dumb it down a bit before he understands what you mean, also write your sentences very weird. But 9/10 you'll get cut loose as a response.

falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:28:45 AM

very disappointed about you fonsie, i thought you have came back to reality

anyway, i suggest others do as i told to save $$$ and never buy into dead cat bounce traps
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:30:45 AM

Once again falllling has been proven right!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:32:30 AM

bitcoin is already coming back up, its just another spread fud panic sell off,  If it was only down to 300 then is when you panic sell, I seen this a few months ago and it came back to 650, guys spreading fud need to get a life.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:32:37 AM

fonzie and fallling

Now I know for sure that you guys are the same one, thanks for confirming.

Scammer that you are.

falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:37:42 AM

bitcoin is already coming back up, its just another spread fud panic sell off,  If it was only down to 300 then is when you panic sell, I seen this a few months ago and it came back to 650, guys spreading fud need to get a life.

no no no, it's just some dead cat bounces, never buy in trap! just sell all and wait for the final capitulation
fonsie

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:52:03 AM

This is getting funny, dead cats everywhere.....

falllling (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:53:26 AM

This is getting funny, dead cats everywhere.....

it's back to $509 now anyway
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: