Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bud75gem

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

After more than two weeks of free fall in the dark, our "Foundation" had the brilliant idea to hire  a DEV :
https://coinality.com/jobs/developer-temp-lead/
Well, good news, isn't it?

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:13:02 PM

After more than two weeks of free fall in the dark, our "Foundation" had the brilliant idea to hire  a DEV :

Why is a coinswap needed?
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

excellent news !
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:33:09 PM

Why is a coinswap needed?
well I hope this works out, I bought some coins hoping the team can make it work...
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:30:56 PM

** OFFICIAL UPDATE **

I have just received the 5 BTC from MsCollec that SMOKE returned.

What will this be used for?

This BTC is going to be used for implementations of future features in VOOT, Buy Support, and will attract new investors.

VootCoin Dedicated Multipool

Currently 2 BTC has been sent to Axed Code for development of the VootCoin Dedicated Multipool.

When will the Multipool be finished?

The VootCoin Dedicated Multipool will take 2-3 weeks to be completed. This is an ETA directly from Axed, this does not mean there is any sort or due date, or finish by date. Of course if completed early it will be ninja launched after testing! 

What about future VOOT funds?

At this time we are expecting another 5 BTC payment pending when SMOKE sends it to MsCollec. I will keep you updated as always Smiley

Vootcoin!
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:47:43 PM

I'm in agreement with gullu. As a bagholder his coins became worth less and for longer, unless others have part of a decentralized market and most of a pool coded, or other notable features. I am stepping down because he convinced me I am not fit, and nothing positive has been said by anyone about my efforts to help this coin with absolutely nothing to gain for myself. As a security analyst/software engineer, I have other projects. This was just a volunteer hobby. Clearly I am only good at real work with real clients. Good luck VOOT.

Got a hard time to understand your reasoning. Isn`t it better to prove that people like "Gullu" are wrong.

We got a few roads to choose from so why do you choose to step down at this point? And after all this work, organizing, planning..
Join the discussion on hipchat, we need you there.

We can move on without you but we rather have you with us Axed.

perhaps you should try and prove that i am wrong.

let start, if you are up to it.

i voiced my objection against the foundation because of the manner in which it was created.
i have repeated this again and again.
do i need to repeat it one more time? i am thinking not.

it is my right as a voot holder to ask questions and get answers for them.
if i find the answers don't have validity then i ask more questions.
i practice this right of mine.

here is my first question to you.
do i have this right or not?

keep in mind that you are a member of the foundation.
you are obligated to answer. unless, of course, you think i don't have the right to ask questions in which case everyone should just shut up here and continue to pray for miracles.

Why do we have to argue about this over and over... Can`t you just be happy that we are trying to help this coin.

You can`t change the past, we are here now and we have a temporary team setup. If there are people out here with time over for VOOT and can help in any kind of way, they are welcome, the doors are open. Just send a PM!

Best!
//Rickard

all you have to do it say either yes or no.

gullu

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:49:17 PM

After more than two weeks of free fall in the dark, our "Foundation" had the brilliant idea to hire  a DEV :

the foundation seem very competent. not!

malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:51:11 PM

gullu why don't you join them to give the critics directly to the foundation?

like on irc on skype... tired of your flame
DrSnAzZy

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:23:34 PM

If he cant listen, and would follow the correct steps (which means not blowing up the thread and joining one of the many resources like IRC) then he would have had questions answered long ago.

Vootcoin!
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

I've got him on ignore now. He literally has nothing useful to say.

DrSnAzZy, thanks for the updates.
Ownership

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

I've got him on ignore now. He literally has nothing useful to say.

DrSnAzZy, thanks for the updates.

Ignore the FUD.  This coin will rebound.  Hold tight.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

** OFFICIAL UPDATE **

I have just received the 5 BTC from MsCollec that SMOKE returned.

What will this be used for?

This BTC is going to be used for implementations of future features in VOOT, Buy Support, and will attract new investors.

VootCoin Dedicated Multipool

Currently 2 BTC has been sent to Axed Code for development of the VootCoin Dedicated Multipool.

When will the Multipool be finished?

The VootCoin Dedicated Multipool will take 2-3 weeks to be completed. This is an ETA directly from Axed, this does not mean there is any sort or due date, or finish by date. Of course if completed early it will be ninja launched after testing! 

What about future VOOT funds?

At this time we are expecting another 5 BTC payment pending when SMOKE sends it to MsCollec. I will keep you updated as always Smiley

Added to this OP

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:21:35 PM

Thanks for your work Jeff! Small bagholder since the beginning here.  Smiley

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:37:59 AM

lol.

No Vootexchange?

Cheesy
gullu

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:42:01 AM

i particularly don't like irc and skype.
my questions, in most cases, are in regards to vootcoin.
this forum is the best place to ask. this way everyone would have a chance to read up, unless deleted by myself(which i don't need to) or by jap(which has should never.)

my questions asked here are to be answered here.

as i think that i have the right to ask valid questions, you have the right not to ask.

gullu

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:46:08 AM

If he cant listen, and would follow the correct steps (which means not blowing up the thread and joining one of the many resources like IRC) then he would have had questions answered long ago.
i just explained myself for not using irc or skype in the post above.

you would remember my pm about the voot wallet not working.
we agreed that irc would be a good place.
well, i agreed to that because the issue was not about the vootcoin in general. that issue was, and still is, an isolated hardware which can probably solved better in irc.

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:21:32 AM

guys i have a question does voot coin have zerocoin/zerocash implemented.
gullu

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:20:41 AM

those that say that i should be put on ignore and those that may have put me on ignore, i am happy for that you have that right.

i am doing exactly that, practicing my rights and will continue to do so until i am told that I DON'T HAVE THIS RIGHT or if i find the need is not there any longer.

if you don't care about give up your right to ask the foundation and he pr team tough questions then it is fine with me.
just don't ask me to do the same.

if you all think this dysfunctional pr team and the foundation can revive vootcoin AND thrive in long term then you are mistaken.
if you all have been following this thread from the beginning then you should have very little problem seeing why i say this.

vootcoin is not a cat that may have nine lives.

this is the last life of vootcoin as it see it.
unfortunately, i don't see bright future for vootcoin any longer because of the mistakes made in forming the foundation along with the secrecy of the foundation along with, but not limited to extremely inactive pr team in this voot forum.
i will give you just one example, for now, of why i call pr team to be dysfunctional.
it took two weeks for jap(jefferesonairplane) to take down the "anon exchange completed" update from OP. think about it for a little longer then a second and ask yourself if this is good for a coin that has had a few near death experiences.
this, of course, is not an isolated incident. if you have followed this thread from the start, as i have, then you would recall that several members here had to tell jap to delete the infamous "second post".

so, why am i getting the blamed for pointing out problems that exist before us?

it seem to me that most of the investors in vootcoin, since the failed delivery of voot anonex, don't really care for vootcoin in long term any longer and are hoping to have their loses reduced to a minimum in a shorted time frame.

axedcode flashed his 2 millions voot coin bag in this forum which landed him the job to form the foundation.
once foundation was created, he then sold the coins for who knows how much, even though he says he sold them at cost.
vootcoin was worth more than what it is now when the foundation was created.

don't at least a few of you see what i see?

wouldn't you all want to know who the foundation members are, what they are capable for, what their positions are in the foundation and what they are doing?

how do you really expect this coin to succeed in long term if there are so many things that are unknown about the foundation, if you really care for voot?

there still are so many other things in this thread which i haven't even touched yet that adds to the misery of vootcoin.

the path that vootcoin is currently on, will not take the investors to where they are hoping it would take them to.

i have already shed light on many of the problems that i see here. having said that, i am willing to go back into the background, as before, if that is the wish of the community. but, i would not do this if the foundation thinks i should.
myself and very few other have asked the foundation for provide information. they are not interested in telling us anything about themselves.

i have previously stated i am holding my coins.
my bag is very small. it's more like a sandwich size ziploc bag. so, i am not too worried about the investment.

keep one thing in mind, when voot does not succeed in long run, i will be the first one to say that "i told you so."

bud75gem

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

those that say that i should be put on ignore and those that may have put me on ignore, i am happy for that you have that right.

i am doing exactly that, practicing my rights and will continue to do so until i am told that I DON'T HAVE THIS RIGHT or if i find the need is not there any longer.

if you don't care about give up your right to ask the foundation and he pr team tough questions then it is fine with me.
just don't ask me to do the same.

if you all think this dysfunctional pr team and the foundation can revive vootcoin AND thrive in long term then you are mistaken.
if you all have been following this thread from the beginning then you should have very little problem seeing why i say this.

vootcoin is not a cat that may have nine lives.

this is the last life of vootcoin as it see it.
unfortunately, i don't see bright future for vootcoin any longer because of the mistakes made in forming the foundation along with the secrecy of the foundation along with, but not limited to extremely inactive pr team in this voot forum.
i will give you just one example, for now, of why i call pr team to be dysfunctional.
it took two weeks for jap(jefferesonairplane) to take down the "anon exchange completed" update from OP. think about it for a little longer then a second and ask yourself if this is good for a coin that has had a few near death experiences.
this, of course, is not an isolated incident. if you have followed this thread from the start, as i have, then you would recall that several members here had to tell jap to delete the infamous "second post".

so, why am i getting the blamed for pointing out problems that exist before us?

it seem to me that most of the investors in vootcoin, since the failed delivery of voot anonex, don't really care for vootcoin in long term any longer and are hoping to have their loses reduced to a minimum in a shorted time frame.

axedcode flashed his 2 millions voot coin bag in this forum which landed him the job to form the foundation.
once foundation was created, he then sold the coins for who knows how much, even though he says he sold them at cost.
vootcoin was worth more than what it is now when the foundation was created.

don't at least a few of you see what i see?

wouldn't you all want to know who the foundation members are, what they are capable for, what their positions are in the foundation and what they are doing?

how do you really expect this coin to succeed in long term if there are so many things that are unknown about the foundation, if you really care for voot?

there still are so many other things in this thread which i haven't even touched yet that adds to the misery of vootcoin.

the path that vootcoin is currently on, will not take the investors to where they are hoping it would take them to.

i have already shed light on many of the problems that i see here. having said that, i am willing to go back into the background, as before, if that is the wish of the community. but, i would not do this if the foundation thinks i should.
myself and very few other have asked the foundation for provide information. they are not interested in telling us anything about themselves.

i have previously stated i am holding my coins.
my bag is very small. it's more like a sandwich size ziploc bag. so, i am not too worried about the investment.

keep one thing in mind, when voot does not succeed in long run, i will be the first one to say that "i told you so."

+1, but do you have better ideas for the coin?
The "foundation" has done something near zero (they reacts negatively for the price) for this coin but step ahead who can do better !
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:34:11 AM

why is 2 btc beeing paid for a multiepool there are so many of those around allready 2 btc for a cut paste ?
or this multipool will have no fees and your prepaying the hosting ?
Its nice to have but it doesnt really add value its just for lazy people that dont want to take the time to exchange their coins and have someone do that for them.
Investing into a seperate one doesnt make sense to me there are many established multipools out there that wont have birthing problems or extra costs.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: