Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:29:04 PM

Glad the problem is in hand, wondered what the hell happened to the new thread.

Good to see the usual fudders started using it to fuel the fire instantly.  Cheesy
don't call me a fudder 'cause i am not one. i just don't like the setup of the voot management.

You just don't like it huh..

There's no reason not to like it.  Drsnazzy and Jeff are a part of the old team and now we are more people helping out. Pls do explain why you have a problem with this? Why are you so obsessed of who's in the foundation?

What is your solution to fix this. Shall we dissolve the foundation and each and every one of us go on some sort of campaign and the community shall have a vote?
And how would this help the coin, it would be like a restart once again. 

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:34:44 PM

Good to see the usual fudders started using it to fuel the fire instantly.  Cheesy
don't call me a fudder 'cause i am not one. i just don't like the setup of the voot management.

There's no reason not to like it.  Drsnazzy and Jeff are a part of the old team and now we are more people helping out. Pls do explain why you have a problem with this? Why are you so obsessed of who's in the foundation?

What is your solution to fix this. Shall we dissolve the foundation and each and every one of us go on some sort of campaign and the community shall have a vote?

I just wish you would help us instead of bashing all the time.

The work we do takes alot of time and it`s not like we are getting paid.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:13:01 PM

Good to see the usual fudders started using it to fuel the fire instantly.  Cheesy

There's no reason not to like it.  Drsnazzy and Jeff are a part of the old team and now we are more people helping out. Pls do explain why you have a problem with this? Why are you so obsessed of who's in the foundation?

how long have you been with voot?
please don't tell me it's from the beginning or very early 'cause it clearly shows ignorance on your side.
especially since you are part of the management.

let me refresh your memory.

DrSnAzZy and jeffersonairplane are not part of the old team. jeffersonairplane came first and then whale123 was added. you should know this as you are part of it now. DrSnAzZy and TheMilkman(and where the heck is he?) came in after jap and whale.

for red, read this(shows even more ignorance on your side that you haven't read it): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713874.msg8537231#msg8537231

for blue, you of course have a problem dissolving the foundation and start over.
if you think it is late to do so now then you should have done so in the very early stage when i told you guys to do so.

for green, the time you guys formed the foundation the coin was at point of "like a restart."
so, if you want to call it a restart then yes.

malexls

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

DrSnAzZy and jeffersonairplane are not part of the old team.

blablabla

MsCollec -who is part of the "old team" Smiley - is favorable to Voot Foundation. They told you enough you can come on irc and be part of the projet... stop it now you really really annoying
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:06:56 PM

VOOT Recruitment Results!

Just to let you know - DrSnAzZy and TheMilkman been appointed new Voot team members.

I was here active long before this.Smiley I don't believe i need to argue with anyone. That's not what we are here for. Until the new thread issue gets resolved just ignore these Debbie downers all!

Vootcoin!
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:13:01 PM

REASON WHY THE THREAD WAS TAKEN DOWN FROM STAFF

Hello,

I created a new account and new thread for vootcoin today and it was almost immediately ripped down.  Huh Can you Reopen this thread? The Link was  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760171.0

Get back to me ASAP please, after seeing some updates the buys started coming in over trex, now that the thread has been taken down fud is sure to be in the air! :/
Lock the old one, then I'll move it back.

I have sent jefferson a PM as he is away on vacation asking to lock this thread. See below

Hey, would you be able to forward this message to the rest of Voot foundation.

I will be leaving for 3 weeks with limited internet connectivity so I may not be able to update or moderate the thread as much anymore. It may be best someone take over moderation of the thread by re-creating it. I will post the link to the new thread in the OP of the current one and lock the current thread.

I believe this is best since my time for Voot is now very limited, and if I am travelling with limited internet, I don't want to cause any issues by not being able to update the thread with important information when needed while I'm gone.

Let me know what you guys think and what you would prefer to do.

Thanks
Jeff

Vootcoin!
gullu

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:34:38 PM

Good to see the usual fudders started using it to fuel the fire instantly.  Cheesy

There's no reason not to like it.  Drsnazzy and Jeff are a part of the old team and now we are more people helping out. Pls do explain why you have a problem with this? Why are you so obsessed of who's in the foundation?

I just wish you would help us instead of bashing all the time.

lol
People were already losing confidence and wanted to see actions, not plans.

what you gotta say to this?

gullu

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:37:07 PM

DrSnAzZy and jeffersonairplane are not part of the old team.

blablabla

MsCollec -who is part of the "old team" Smiley - is favorable to Voot Foundation. They told you enough you can come on irc and be part of the projet... stop it now you really really annoying
i agree with you on the red part. but, "is" might be wrong as much as i would like to have him involved.

GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:59:21 PM

lol
People were already losing confidence and wanted to see actions, not plans.

what you gotta say to this?

It's so funny that people still think this coin can be recovered.
There is currently nothing even planned for this coin.

A multipool which costs money is the only thing happening currently.

Also: It's really funny how people behave here and think good words can turn this coin around or change anything.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128]
  Print  

Jump to: