Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:30:30 AM

It looks like the devs are updating/working on the tor version again, I am presented with a "under maintenance" message.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
einstein2111

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:31:09 AM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi58.tinypic.com%2F27xihdi.jpg&t=542&c=Pmer9t7WD-OCCw

This is sneak peek of anon exchange (pic from MsCollec's post in old thread).

Anonymous exchange.
First name.
Last name.

Seems to me they're doing it wrong.

Anon Exchange?  Grin
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:33:18 AM

Signing off for the night. Please be sure to leave or PM me any questions you want me to ask MsCollec and the SMOKE team, I will forward them first thing tomorrow.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:33:56 AM

I was authorized by MsCollec to post another screenshot from the anon exchange. Keep in mind, I only have user rights so I don't have access to any of the back-end. It also seems to be a very early prototype, not sure if this is the current most updated build but I was told by MsCollec the entire front-end design will end up looking different and will use a different theme.

https://i.imgur.com/B3OZeEU.png

I was told to censor the .onion address since it is not yet launched for the public

I will continue to share more info as they come available to me. Thanks

Wow, when this launches it is going to be huge.
Just imagine - exchange first of it kind, with the Voot coin's name in it's title. Same thing happened long time ago with Mintpal, named after Mint coin. Mintpal is over, time for Vootpal! Please, launch it ASAP, even if it means beta version!

Probably same similair coding as Mintpal's interface which means extremely fast UI trading. Bittrex is too slow, Mintpal is dead, Cryptsy is lag. We need this.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:36:24 AM

Don't know about the coding, but it definitely looks promising.
Ladies and gentleman, you are now holders of the coin, that in the near future might be considered the coin that the biggest exchange was named after.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:41:25 AM

Don't know about the coding, but it definitely looks promising.
Ladies and gentleman, you are now holders of the coin, that in the near future might be considered the coin that the biggest exchange was named after.

+1, I hold and never dumped one, have faith on Voot and mscollec, smoke, and the PR boss
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

can anyone tell me what exactly happened tonight. I wake up to see the price was at 65 sat?

cant keep up with all the news.
Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:46:41 AM

can anyone tell me what exactly happened tonight. I wake up to see the price was at 65 sat?

Dev had a panic attack and told everybody he would stop working on it.

Official twitter announced voot is dead.

Dev changes his mind and said he would continue working.

Here we are.
naphariel

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:47:23 AM

U don't need to use real names, lol

That's not the point.
Why ask for them at all, when the whole point of this site is anonymity?
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:48:46 AM

The launch of the exchange was postponed and someone dumped a lot of coins, because he was scared.
Then lots of hate was aimed towards dev for the delay. Dev basically talled the fudders to fuck off and people overreacted, thinking that he is leaving. Some whale dumped all his coins to 65 satoshi, then smart traders started to rebuy and we went back to 600 satoshi where were are now. Then dev corrected his mistake by stating than by no means he is leaving and that the functions will be delivered as promised, just little bit later. New person stepped in to take care of all the PR matters and dev returned to the core work of preparing the exchange along with Smoke Team.

Bottom line of what happened is: there was a delay, people were angry for dev, dev was angry for fudders, price dropped, everyone cooled down, price went up x10, and we are back on track once again.

BTW.
Thank you.
I've just got alert that my instanely low buy orders were filled.
Now wake me up when we reach 3000.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:49:35 AM

That's not the point.

anonymity is for IP anonymity, so it is implemented on Tor network IMO.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:50:46 AM

Night Jeff, thanks for the prompt reply, please consider my other points.

Regarding the screens.
True, if the exchange is anon, would match way better to put a NICKNAME box and not a NAME and SURNAME box.
Looking ok so far.

Eth.

john312

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:54:30 AM

basicly everybody in this coin scamed everybody by spreading wrong news.
It happened like this
1.) MsCollec left the coin as a dev. (hard crash)
2.) there was an official tweet the hole development of vootcoin stops. (hardcore crash to 65)
3.) The tweet was deleted and stated it was wrong that the development stops.
4.) Smoke people or whoever will overtake the coin
5.) MsCollec is back in buisness?

This was clearly just one big scam that happened. I don't care if some people are going to cry and "hodl always"

What will happen next that would fit into this pattern: they are going to wait untill  btc38 adds the coin and release the market and get rich easy fuck.

I am out of this coin, no need thanks!

Yes, everyone who holds will get rich,
people who were scared and dumped will not get rich. But it was their own decision to sell the coins - the rest of us were smart enough to hold and buy.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:55:56 AM

Dev had a panic attack and told everybody he would stop working on it.

Official twitter announced voot is dead.

Dev changes his mind and said he would continue working.

Here we are.

In my opinion all this shit was started by synchfundation to put some money into synch.

I'm still holding my voot but sold all synch

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:58:08 AM

Before I start writing this I want to make clear that I am holding about 13k Voot now. I initially bought like 11k and by trading I made 13k out of it. Still holding these. I have no choice I guess.

Yesterday, before I went to sleep, the price had dropped from 1.9k to 1.2k and I was fine with that. I still had confidence in Voot and the devs behind the coin. Today I woke up to see this mess and I saw that we actually hit an unbelievable low value of 65 sats. We hit 65 sats! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought I did a great job buying back around 1250 yesterday. I started reading the thread and I saw some disturbing messages. Things just don't line up.

1. Somebody dumped a lot of Voot before we had the announcement of the delay of the exchange. Just think about this for a moment. Why would anyone dump a huge pile of Voot while we were waiting for some good news regarding the anon exchange? My conclusion: somebody with inside knowledge dumped his coins. This could have been the dev himself. We will never know.

2. The Sync fund first release a message stating that they got out of Voot and put their profits in Synch. We see announcements that MsCollec has stopped working on Voot and that the development has stopped. No replacement. Nothing. MsCollec confirms this and says he is quitting. We see some huge dumps. Price drops to 65 sats. Then, we see a statement that the development did not stop at all and that the previous statement was a typo. MsCollec says he has changed his mind and he is not leaving. Price rises a bit but the damage has been done.

Are you guys kidding me? We are not 2-year olds here. Anyone who thinks that there is nothing wrong with what has happened must be blind. I do not know too but I do know that something went on behind the scenes last night causing some people to lose a lot BUT others won a lot. And I mean A LOT! I understand that we are trying to get this coin back up now. I understand that the features are not that bad at all and are definitely worth more than the current price. But I personally think that what happened yesterday is unforgivable. I really see it as THEFT Smiley It's a shame. Really really a shame.

I hope that you guys leave my post and do not delete it. I want people to know how I feel. Like I said, I am a bagholder now. I did not lose a lot but I am sorry for those who did. I sincerely hope that Voot can get back up but I doubt that the trust will recover quickly. Let's just say that this is a big lesson for us all. Never ever trust anybody. Ever. Thanks. And good luck to us all.
naphariel

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:01:30 AM

That's not the point.

anonymity is for IP anonymity, so it is implemented on Tor network IMO.

I can use tor to access other exchanges too.
Just like anyone can set any wallet to use tor, bitcoin included. No idea why are suddenly people selling their torified coins as it if were some new feature that hasn't existed for years.

I really hope tor isn't the only feature this is supposed to implement.
john312

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:01:38 AM

Before I start writing this I want to make clear that I am holding about 13k Voot now. I initially bought like 11k and by trading I made 13k out of it. Still holding these. I have no choice I guess.

Yesterday, before I went to sleep, the price had dropped from 1.9k to 1.2k and I was fine with that. I still had confidence in Voot and the devs behind the coin. Today I woke up to see this mess and I saw that we actually hit an unbelievable low value of 65 sats. We hit 65 sats! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought I did a great job buying back around 1250 yesterday. I started reading the thread and I saw some disturbing messages. Things just don't line up.

1. Somebody dumped a lot of Voot before we had the announcement of the delay of the exchange. Just think about this for a moment. Why would anyone dump a huge pile of Voot while we were waiting for some good news regarding the anon exchange? My conclusion: somebody with inside knowledge dumped his coins. This could have been the dev himself. We will never know.

2. The Sync fund first release a message stating that they got out of Voot and put their profits in Synch. We see announcements that MsCollec has stopped working on Voot and that the development has stopped. No replacement. Nothing. MsCollec confirms this and says he is quitting. We see some huge dumps. Price drops to 65 sats. Then, we see a statement that the development did not stop at all and that the previous statement was a typo. MsCollec says he has changed his mind and he is not leaving. Price rises a bit but the damage has been done.

Are you guys kidding me? We are not 2-year olds here. Anyone who thinks that there is nothing wrong with what has happened must be blind. I do not know too but I do know that something went on behind the scenes last night causing some people to lose a lot BUT others won a lot. And I mean A LOT! I understand that we are trying to get this coin back up now. I understand that the features are not that bad at all and are definitely worth more than the current price. But I personally think that what happened yesterday is unforgivable. I really see it as THEFT Smiley It's a shame. Really really a shame.

I hope that you guys leave my post and do not delete it. I want people to know how I feel. Like I said, I am a bagholder now. I did not lose a lot but I am sorry for those who did. I sincerely hope that Voot can get back up but I doubt that the trust will recover quickly. Let's just say that this is a big lesson for us all. Never ever trust anybody. Ever. Thanks. And good luck to us all.

Basically, this is good - we got rid of weak hands and noobs and the coins were spread more evenly. Less and less things are stopping us from breaking this 2000 satoshi limit... but first we need to grow back to the pre-dump prices.
john312

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:02:44 AM

basicly everybody in this coin scamed everybody by spreading wrong news.
It happened like this
1.) MsCollec left the coin as a dev. (hard crash)
2.) there was an official tweet the hole development of vootcoin stops. (hardcore crash to 65)
3.) The tweet was deleted and stated it was wrong that the development stops.
4.) Smoke people or whoever will overtake the coin
5.) MsCollec is back in buisness?

This was clearly just one big scam that happened. I don't care if some people are going to cry and "hodl always"

What will happen next that would fit into this pattern: they are going to wait untill  btc38 adds the coin and release the market and get rich easy fuck.

I am out of this coin, no need thanks!

Yes, everyone who holds will get rich,
people who were scared and dumped will not get rich. But it was their own decision to sell the coins - the rest of us were smart enough to hold and buy.

smart enough? More like dumb but lucky.

Anyway, those who sold at 200 satoshi now have to panic buy at 700 satoshi, lol.
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:05:55 AM

and will be lucky if they can get anything below 1k if...

2k target... IF THE EXCHANGE LAUNCH GOES AHEAD AND LAUNCHES SMOOTHLY 2k are going to look like a joke...

Eth.
john312

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:10:34 AM

and will be lucky if they can get anything below 1k if...

2k target... IF THE EXCHANGE LAUNCH GOES AHEAD AND LAUNCHES SMOOTHLY 2k are going to look like a joke...

Eth.

So what is the final ETA for the exchange?
We need to promote it nicely, to make sure it is success greater than Mintpal few months ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: