Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:22:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anita Sarkeesian - Feminist Frequency - Donating in Bitcoin  (Read 39018 times)
tjohej (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:24:42 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 07:15:40 PM by tjohej

YouTube, "sarkeesian busted", "sarkeesian debunked", etc.pp.
Because you are too angry to even be able to explain exactly why you feel this way?

Maybe you should watch some of Anita Sarkeesian's tropes vs women in video games.

No, because facts don't change when you repeat them over and over again, so there no need for anything except linking to people who have already done the great work once.
You didn't link to anybody specific, you only told me what to search for. Maybe you should do your own research. This is what I found after searching for the first search term you suggested: Thunderf00t - Busted
Checkout video by L0G1C B0MB(Thunderf00t speaks from 12m4s and L0G1C B0MB replies at 12m17s) and it ends at 13m1s. It shows the strippers in Watch Dogs(2014) which thunderf00t claims are 'not being objectified' which is a show of plain ignorance.

Usually one finds too many videos by searching on youtube on whatever search term so better be specific rather than not. Also Anita Sarkeesian has subtitles for all her tropes vs women in video games so criticising her is not difficult, though nobody in the thread managed to do it(yet).

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:00:37 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 07:51:29 PM by TECSHARE

I think it is pretty funny how you show up to one of very few remaining male oriented spaces
I stopped there. You think this is only a space where males are welcome? Bitcoin only for men? https://twitter.com/magaFirst/status/497118604803190785
Listen to Wilikon. There are people from a lot of spaces. That means there come a lot of different opinions and as the community expands more voices heard/read.
Ok, so let me get this straight....

You are not only criticizing a statement you didn't even bother to read (geeze I wonder why you didn't take a moment to read it, maybe so you don't have to reply to a totally cogent counterargument?), but you are also taking quite a justice with rephrasing my words to what you THINK they mean, not what I actually said. You have a right to an opinion, just not my opinion sorry.

At no point did I ever say this is a space for "only males", in fact I explicitly pointed out you are ruining this space for females as well by supporting this divisiveness. The thought of a male oriented space is so threatening to you the simple mention of a space where males feel comfortable makes you lose your mind and ramble on with words that were never even spoken.

You have a lot of nerve coming here telling everyone else they should listen to you when you don't even bother reading what everyone is telling you here. Women in general are welcome here - you specifically, are not. Not because you are a woman but because you are disingenuous, willfully ignorant, and a destructive force to this community. After all if it doesn't serve your perception of feminist ideals, what right does it have to exist?
tjohej (OP)

Magic Staff

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:57:29 PM

in fact I explicitly pointed out you are ruining this space for females as well by supporting this divisiveness
It is you who claim any division.

I'm merely asking if anybody is interested in donating to Anita Sarkeesian. She doesn't accept any Bitcoin. She has visited DICE offices. Do your own damn research: https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/251735220292820993
Feminist pop culture critic Anita Sarkeesian visited DICE and gave a great seminar. We stand by her 100%. http://kck.st/JijgDO
On another note, do you consider yourself a gamer and have you taken offense that Anita Sarkeesian has/(or is) considered/considering herself as a gamer?

Women in general are welcome here
Men and Women and whatever past, present and future subcultures of humanity which may not identify with neither, right?

This strategy is right out of the works of Karl Marx
Stop focusing on my person. It is getting predictable. Focus on my arguments please.

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:18:18 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 04:07:01 PM by TECSHARE

in fact I explicitly pointed out you are ruining this space for females as well by supporting this divisiveness
It is you who claim any division.

I am not sure how stating a fact that this is currently a predominantly male oriented space (considering most of the forum members are male), makes this "division" mine to claim.

I'm merely asking if anybody is interested in donating to Anita Sarkeesian. She doesn't accept any Bitcoin. She has visited DICE offices. Do your own damn research: https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/251735220292820993
Feminist pop culture critic Anita Sarkeesian visited DICE and gave a great seminar. We stand by her 100%. http://kck.st/JijgDO
On another note, do you consider yourself a gamer and have you taken offense that Anita Sarkeesian has/(or is) considered/considering herself as a gamer?
I don't really care if she has visited DICE offices or that she wants my money. You feel free to stand by her. I do not. Additionally it has been made very evident Anita Sarkeesian is a "gamer" only because it is a convenient platform for her to inject her disingenuous social movement into a predominantly male oriented space, poisoning this form of entertainment with divisive infighting, for women as well as men.

Women in general are welcome here
Men and Women and whatever past, present and future subcultures of humanity which may not identify with neither, right?

I will respond to this statement when it is in properly formatted English (not a double negative).

This strategy is right out of the works of Karl Marx
Stop focusing on my person. It is getting predictable. Focus on my arguments please.
That is exactly what I am focusing on. I am comparing your arguments with Marxist theory, not calling you names.

P.S. Please do not PM me I prefer to communicate with you in public. You seem to have trouble with quoting me properly in public, I am not interested to see how far out of context you might take a statement in private.
ElysianBaws

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

not donating anyways to fight my own gender lol Huh
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

Invite anita in this thread. Point it to her. She is welcome as most of us are vaccinated, and will wear hazmat suits just in case...

TCM

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:12:51 PM

As a real troll, she just blasts out her nonsense, enjoys the show and counts the money that suckers give her.

She's a disgrace for every modern woman and academia. Disgusting.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

...now send me your Bitcoin
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:57:06 PM

As a real troll, she just blasts out her nonsense, enjoys the show and counts the money that suckers give her.

She's a disgrace for every modern woman and academia. Disgusting.

Anita has a purpose on this planet. Her purpose is to beclown the third wave movement she represents. The more she is exposed, the more she pushes back, the more she destroys that new feminism by a thousand paper cuts. People like the OP is incapable of seeing the bigger picture and will go down on board of the SS Anita, hit by an iceberg of common sense...

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:05:23 PM

SS Anita stands for Steam Ship Anita, as in SS Titanic. The SS Titanic was sunk by an iceberg in... 1902?. I wanted to make sure my little joke was clear as I do not want the OP to believe I was calling anita a nazi and that she was sitting on top of anita's shoulders while hit by an iceberg called "common sense". The OP was surely born after 1902 so she may not have known that fact about that ship called SS Titanic. Hope that clarified everything  Wink

jrretirement

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:25:44 PM

OP's disappeared! Amazing how one can go on the money grab in an pseudonymous space using gender when everyone here has no concern with race, color, sex and physical appearance! This is a truly free space (mods excluded) and should be left as such!

So on that note I'm raising funds to raise awareness of discrimination against every group in society, please pm me for my btc addi and you have my word I'll put the funds to good use!  Wink
TCM

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:40:18 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 10:02:17 PM by TCM

Here's a summary of people's stance on women in late 2014:

I didn't even notice this "summary" until now. You might want to change "on women" to "on con artists" or "on idiots". Noone hates Sarkeesian because she's a woman. She's hated for being a dishonest idiot.

Edit: In fact, this added "summary" highlights the fact that this whole thread stinks of troll. Incite flame, then claim the hate is against women. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is Sarkeesian herself, LOL.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:44:14 PM

I didn't even notice this "summary" until now. You might want to change "on women" to "on con artists" or "on idiots". Noone hates Sarkeesian because she's a woman. She's hated for being a dishonest idiot.

Edit: In fact, this added "summary" highlights the fact that this whole thread stinks of troll. Incite flame, then claim the hate is against women. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP is Sarkeesian herself, LOL.
Can someone please run an analysis on her text syntax and grammar for correlation with Anita Sarkeesian please? This thought also crossed my mind.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:48:24 PM

Yes. It feels like I wish the OP was anita, but I doubt it. Anita is too busy getting chased out from universities to be bothered in a little thread. The idea is fun though Smiley

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 05:28:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 08:38:31 AM by TECSHARE

Yes. It feels like I wish the OP was anita, but I doubt it. Anita is too busy getting chased out from universities to be bothered in a little thread. The idea is fun though Smiley

I think you give her far too much credit. Now that we have had your OPINION, can somone actually run the text?
http://www.returnofkings.com/42602/did-anita-sarkeesian-fake-death-threats-against-herself?
tjohej (OP)

Magic Staff

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

Stop derailing this thread. You are completely offtopic. Make your own threads.

Ok, you won't donate to Sarkeesian, we got that point. Maybe you will donate to one of her opponents? Then start your own fucking thread but don't derail and go offtopic on other ones.

TCM

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:57:02 PM

Care to address the evidence, which is completely on-topic given the con accusations?

You say it's derailing because it's most likely the truth.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 12:58:00 PM

Ok, you won't donate to Sarkeesian, we got that point. Maybe you will donate to one of her opponents? Then start your own fucking thread but don't derail and go offtopic on other ones.
UMAD? This is VERY on topic. You are asking for donations for a person involved in fraudulent representation of herself. This information is very relevant.

Note: as far as the text style correlation, there was some but not enough to be conclusive. The software I found is very limited. I am still asking for anyone more educated on this topic than me to compare the writing styles of the OP and Sarkeesian.
tjohej (OP)

Magic Staff

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

UMAD? This is VERY on topic. You are asking for donations for a person involved in fraudulent representation of herself. This information is very relevant.
The information is about the old threats. The new one is a fucking school shooting and you have nothing to say.

SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:00:17 PM

This thread is slowly making me realize how much I shouldn't support feminists.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: