Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137520 times)
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 08:59:06 PM

Hey Markov and Shapov,

There is an issue with the wallet being not in sync, but it still works at least for me it does (it does download at least 90%+ of the blockchain).

Do you two have any coins in your wallets? If you do have you opened the wallet and let it sit for more than 24 hours?
Does the blockchain download until a certain point? Also we have uploaded the another wallet after the fork so it might not be the new one you two have.

My wallet receives stake and is also able to send even while it says 'not synced'. I have spoken to various people about this, and others have said that they have experienced this with other blockchains.

Let's work this out once and for all

Thanks

Hi,

This is how my wallet looks like after leaving it open for 3 days. It used to work perfectly well until about 2 weeks ago. The .conf file is fine and has been since beginning of August. The wallet does stake but then I don't know if I'm on the right blockchain. The only thing I can try is delete it all, after backing up wallet obviously and try to re-download it all. I had the same experience with Sync, Navajo, Worldcoin and Craftcoin last year but always got it fixed. http://i59.tinypic.com/dolz87.png

You can also see here that I have been using it since August so it's not as if I just started it and the staking and sync have been working fine so far.
http://i62.tinypic.com/334i7n5.png

I'll let you know how it goes after re-downloading it all.

Ok redownload it and let us know, if it's staking then it's working, even if it might say 'not syncing' we are working on fixing this.

It seems to have fixed it even though it started syncing again once I inserted my wallet. Very strange though, it feels like it had gone on a different chain.

Well whatever happened now it's resolved, so thats great!

My wallets are usually synced up but sometimes they might say 'no sync' just leave it alone it will resync in time.

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
OPTiK

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:00:01 PM

We need someone else to hop on bitkey for ICG and beat root coin to the punch.

That would be interesting considering ICG paid bista for his bitkey implementation.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:08:51 PM

That would be interesting considering ICG paid bista for his bitkey implementation.

Shall we ask for a refund and implement another anon transaction and messaging system?

I have contacted another dev already, and he is willing to start working as soon as the first pre-payment is received.

Thanks

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

Shall we ask for a refund and implement another anon transaction and messaging system?

I have contacted another dev already, and he is willing to start working as soon as the first pre-payment is received.

Thanks

Hmmmm I think a refund is warranted and another anon development would be what this project needs. Heck even I would eat crow if that were to happen.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

Thanks

At this point it seems like the correct move to protect the communities interest, and to ensure that the features that were contracted out are built and delivered in a timely fashion. I support this decision 100%.

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:38:23 PM

Thanks

Why? Dont you trust bitkey anymore?

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:45:02 PM

Thanks

Sure I do, the team just wants quicker developments.

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:57:59 PM

Thanks

Sure I do, the team just wants quicker developments.

Reliable developments.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

CryptoDustin

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

Thanks

I agree, and am happy with a refund for the work he has not completed as it is the right thing to do.  I support this movement for the community.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

Since Bitsta has just recently said that he will have a 'teaser' soon and bitkey this week, I vote to just wait this week and then decide if we want to move along with the refund or not.

Thoughts?

OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

Since Bitsta has just recently said that he will have a 'teaser' soon and bitkey this week, I vote to just wait this week and then decide if we want to move along with the refund or not.

Thoughts?

I agree. We also want to be sure that we don't move into a less respectable anon solution. Ideally we want something that has been third party certified.
chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

Thoughts?

I agree. We also want to be sure that we don't move into a less respectable anon solution. Ideally we want something that has been third party certified.

^^ Agree with both. Lets wait the week out and see if he can provide us with deliverables or a preview.  If he is able to come out on top then great. Smiley

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
desil

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:04:08 PM

Thoughts?

^^ Agree with both. Lets wait the week out and see if he can provide us with deliverables or a preview.  If he is able to come out on top then great. Smiley

I concur, it's better to wait until the end of the week.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
pissmusic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:55:46 AM

wait a week or at least two weeks pls i still believe in bitsta and i think he will come thru with bitkey for both rootcoin and incognito coin
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:44:23 AM

Thoughts?

Yep seems like a good idea.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:16:23 PM

wait a week or at least two weeks pls i still believe in bitsta and i think he will come thru with bitkey for both rootcoin and incognito coin

So you want ICG to be rootcoin with a different name...  Roll Eyes

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 12:26:52 PM

So you want ICG to be rootcoin with a different name...  Roll Eyes

Dandruff1138, I'm not sure what you mean by this, bitkey is only one tech that rootcoin and ICG will share, there are two different teams, different plans, different coins.

Could you please refrain from posting unnecessary comments to the thread, thanks.

We're all here to see this coin become a success.

Thank you

Crypto_Tao

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

What's happen?Some bad news?the price is 221 Shocked
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

What's happen?Some bad news?the price is 221 Shocked

Poor communication and the delay of Bitkey is the reason why. Bitsta is to blame for ALL of this.

Whatever it is... I don't trust Bitsta due to the numerous delays and lack of communication. I'm still holding onto my coins, but I don't know for how long.

I don't invest in false promises.

NeutralLtc, I really hope that you can come up with a back up plan because the delay is killing my patience and my trust.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 04:02:58 PM

So you want ICG to be rootcoin with a different name...  Roll Eyes

Dandruff1138, I'm not sure what you mean by this, bitkey is only one tech that rootcoin and ICG will share, there are two different teams, different plans, different coins.

Could you please refrain from posting unnecessary comments to the thread, thanks.

We're all here to see this coin become a success.

Thank you

Opinions that differ from yours are unnecessary? How convenient. I will not censor my opinions just because they differ from yours nor the masses. I will not be unreasonable either, but I will not be censored nor bullied. Sorry, if you have any academic experience you will know all sides of an argument must be scrutinized. If you don't like a little scrutiny you may want to find a hole to crawl into, as the world is full of difference of opinion and dynamics.

You are adopting an anonymous technology that is also being utilized in another coin. So it is essentially a clone with your claimed "community" differences. Why not seize the opportunity that lies in front of you to be cutting egde and develop something new and forward thinking?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: