Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:43:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137524 times)
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

We are now in conversations with a dev that is very much interested in joining the team as a dedicated and lead developer.

more information coming later tonight or tomorrow morning.

This is a much better direction then waiting on someone who has let many down and made empty promise after empty promise. Hopeful.

Great to hear.

Bitsta is a big disappointment. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a cloak.

Empty promises after the next... Not a lot of people are supporting him after what happened to Root. I believe this is a better alternative. ICG shoudn't be linked to Bitsta due to the fact that he hasn't be transparent in both communicating and delivering.

Also, shouldn't there be any compensation for the delay?

Maybe him and Alty went on vacation together (alty was on vacation when cloak was sliding downwards) Cheesy

Perhaps?

Also, I don't agree with people saying Bitsta is a great developer. If he was, none of this would happened. He is far from great...mediocre at most. Reputation is everything in life matters, and he seemed to have lost that.

i don't want to get deep into detail what i fixed in ICG... just a tip for the future: show more gratitude to your supporters.
it s like biting the hand you re eating from. it started with cryptowhale and continued with dandruff & Co.  
you don't trust bitsta, etc. blablabla. you can't judge from the delay of ONE software-package. even if it happened
multiple times. and if you do so, then you have absolutely NO idea of software-development.. And i am not pointing my
fingers on the jealous 15-year old wannabe traders/investors who ll answer this post with "my investment has no time for your
development; cryptomarket(trends) don't wait for your release; false promises after false promises (when we re still talking about bitkey)"..

i have no problem with critism or people whining around, but i see the same people posting here again and again and attacking my name.
- if you think i am watching this without reaction than you re wrong.

from what i see in this thread, the majority of the ICG team/community don't want further collaboration.
just remove all bitkey-related information from this thread & OP. i ll get in touch with neutraltc to
arrange the refund. and from then we ll go own ways. hopefully in a mature way.
i ll also hand over all keys and some unreleased QT-adaptions to neutraltc once this is cleared out.

AND PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE act like humans and more important like mature people.. i am sure you re able to communicate without
attacking me. if you want to tell me something personal or insult me just send me a PM, i ll answer it and will accept/respect any kind
of input.

P.S. i really prefer the mature and cultivated way. so PLEASE behave like matures.

You should really go back to this thread and re-read who is attacking who. This was my first time saying anything negative about you, and it took a while for me to come to this conclusion.

As far as calling people a "15-year old wannabe traders/investors who ll 'my investment has no time for your development,'" I beg to differ. I'm just a college student who is majoring in Business. I might know a little thing or two about certain things in this field. Perhaps, I can teach you something like... effective communication?

You've set multiple deadline for bitkey and you've pretty much failed to deliver. Try doing that in the real-world with real investors and see what the outcome is like.

Regarding this statement, "i have no problem with critism or people whining around, but i see the same people posting here again and again and attacking my name."

Oh, now you care about reputation? Actions speak louder than words. Until you have shown that you're capable of delivering your product, I will hold you to the same standard as Cloak.

And you're right, I don't know how development works; however, I do know that it takes time, and delay happens. But when it does happen, you should keep your investors updated rather than taking a vacation. On that note, you specifically stated that you were going to get back Sunday afternoon from that vacation, but you went MIA til Tuesday(I believe it was Tuesday) without any communication whatsoever. What does this tell us about your character? I'm pretty sure other investors might jump to the same conclusion.

Oh, let's move on with this part, "AND PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE act like humans and more important like mature people..."

Mature people? I lol'ed at this. How about you try to start maturing by MEETING THE DEADLINES THAT YOU SET.

+1

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:03:01 PM

Hello, an update:

We have a new dedicated dev that will be working with us!

We will ask for a refund from bitsta and will no longer have bitkey integrated into ICG!

Thank you

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
LosingCoins

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:03:38 AM

Hello, an update:

We will ask for a refund from bitsta and will no longer have bitkey integrated into ICG!

Thank you

Quick price recovery, I think due to your communication.

Hope investors realize ICG wasn't just "Bitkey".
It is the team behind ICG that makes it.

Glad to hear you have a new full time dev.

LC
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:08:13 AM

Hello, an update:

Thank you

LC

Yes and he will be working on a anon transaction and messaging system. More info very soon.

CryptoDustin

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:09:27 AM

Hello, an update:

Thank you

LC

I couldn't have said it better.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:31:01 AM

Hello, an update:

Thank you

LC

thanks for the kind words.

Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:41:43 AM

Looks like this coin is finally getting back on its feet and building a nice foundation.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:38:02 AM

Hello, an update:

Thank you

LC

I couldn't have said it better.

+1 Great foundation, we are the coin! Today is a great example on why ICG is a breath of fresh air in cryptoland, we PROTECT our community, 100% transparency, we hate scams too.

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
mibz0r

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:08:31 PM

Are there any other nodes for this coin as my wallet refuses to sync no matter what I try Sad
chedigital

Activity: 140

WOW SUCH COIN

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:04:06 AM

Are there any other nodes for this coin as my wallet refuses to sync no matter what I try Sad

If having wallet issues see below, make sure you download latest wallet from OP.

Welcome to the new community thread of IncognitoCoin. [ICG]

If the wallet does not sync; download the blockchain and peers.dat here & replace them in your roaming/incogcoin folder

https://mega.co.nz/#!2hJBACZC!JtKR1x7lwOVnOgaksS6HnnEYmmlnFcIjXYi1qR9Fi_c

https://mega.co.nz/#!yhBjSRIZ!R-vXSAwgt_ckQVzGEK1S1oUNQoOn4qrrLdYDVV6h4S0

How to configure Windows Wallet:

Download the wallet using the link above. Extract it to a folder then open it. It will error out that is normal. Next, go to the start menu and type %appdata%, a folder will show up that's called Roaming, double-click that folder. Once inside go to the IncogCoin folder and make a file called IncogCoin.conf (it has to be capitalized EXACTLY that way it is and has to end in .conf it CANNOT BE A TEXT FILE it HAS to be a .conf file)

Inside the IncogCoin.conf file put the following:

Code:
rpcuser=somecooluser

rpcpassword=somecoolpassword
addnode=185.10.58.199
addnode=116.26.22.159
addnode=192.99.10.27
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=127.0.0.1
Save it and reopen your wallet again. Your wallet should now sync and work perfectly.
We are also looking for more nodes.

For security's sake, please ensure you set rpcallowip=localhost  or rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Also, make sure to set a unique rpcuser and rpcpassword if you intend to use the RPC function at all.

GPG Key ID: 80307E1A
Markov

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:05:55 AM

If having wallet issues see below, make sure you download latest wallet from OP.

If the wallet does not sync; download the blockchain and peers.dat here & replace them in your roaming/incogcoin folder

Download the wallet using the link above. Extract it to a folder then open it. It will error out that is normal. Next, go to the start menu and type %appdata%, a folder will show up that's called Roaming, double-click that folder. Once inside go to the IncogCoin folder and make a file called IncogCoin.conf (it has to be capitalized EXACTLY that way it is and has to end in .conf it CANNOT BE A TEXT FILE it HAS to be a .conf file)

Code:
rpcuser=somecooluser

addnode=185.10.58.199
addnode=116.26.22.159
addnode=192.99.10.27
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=127.0.0.1
Save it and reopen your wallet again. Your wallet should now sync and work perfectly.

For security's sake, please ensure you set rpcallowip=localhost  or rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Also, make sure to set a unique rpcuser and rpcpassword if you intend to use the RPC function at all.

I hope the new dev can work on a better wallet. The wallet seems to be sync'd even though it says it is not. Staking works so it is on the chain.

Incognitocoin (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:25:29 PM

Code:
rpcuser=somecooluser

addnode=185.10.58.199
addnode=116.26.22.159
addnode=192.99.10.27
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=127.0.0.1

I hope the new dev can work on a better wallet. The wallet seems to be sync'd even though it says it is not. Staking works so it is on the chain.

yes, that's the first thing we've discussed on fixing.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:28:13 PM

We are working on a new roadmap now that we no longer are under contract with Bitsta.

Will update soon.

IF you have any suggestions voice them here, Thanks

OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:51:23 PM

I think ICG should be pushing towards a working trustless marketplace. Whether its with OpenBaazar or a custom platform (similar to Cloaks OneMarket). That's the holy grail that everyone seems to be striving for these days, along with working trustless anon.

Also, a third party review (like from an XC dev) would go a long way as well.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:14:55 PM

I think ICG should be pushing towards a working trustless marketplace. Whether its with OpenBaazar or a custom platform (similar to Cloaks OneMarket). That's the holy grail that everyone seems to be striving for these days, along with working trustless anon.

Also, a third party review (like from an XC dev) would go a long way as well.

That's a great idea, keep them coming community!

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:32:22 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 10:13:29 PM by neutraLTC

Update:

I have reached out to Bitsta multiple times throughout the weekend and today, there's been no contact with him yet.

I have been trying to reach him for the refund money of 3 BTC minus the developments he's made.

What does the community feel is a correct amount to give to bitsta for developments he has made?

If bitsta reads this could you please get in contact with me or CheDigital?

OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:55:56 PM

Update:

I have reached out to Bitsta multiple times throughout the weekend and today, there been no contact with him yet.

I have been trying to reach him for the refund money of 3 BTC minus the developments he's made.

What does the community feel is a correct amount to give to bitsta for developments he has made?

If bitsta reads this could you please get in contact with me or CheDigital?

If you can't get in contact with bista then I would contact studio1one, as he is the community manager for rootcoin.

No product delivery = full refund. Unless he gives you something usable, which I doubt a new dev would want/need.

Any news on the new dev btw? It'd be cool if he + the team did an AMA or something on reddit, might attract new investors too.
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:27:19 AM

Dev, need more nodes(exept those on OP). I have 0 connections.  Thanks.
Micky Ron

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:38:14 AM

Code:
rpcuser=somecooluser

addnode=185.10.58.199
addnode=116.26.22.159
addnode=192.99.10.27
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=127.0.0.1

For security's sake, please ensure you set rpcallowip=localhost  or rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Dev, need more nodes(exept those on OP). I have 0 connections.  Thanks.

Following the posted instructions seemed to fix my wallet connection problem.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:25:44 AM

so in other words after all this drama, Proof of developer is gone ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: