Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:27:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137527 times)
desil

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:16:15 PM

Do you know when the web wallet will be completed?

The Web wallet is currently undergoing testing however an Alpha stage will be released later on. It is possible to request an invite from the IRC if you wish to test it during the internal quality assessment process.

Web Wallet Update:

Private alpha starts in the next day or two, waiting on a static ip to be turned on in the office, so I can open up the box to the testers. The goal is to keep the servers locally during testing to closely monitor performance on the cluster. Right now its three different systems interfacing together via rabbitMQ, and I want to ensure all pieces withstand the load, and have proper fault tolerance in place before opening it up to everyone.

Invite Roll out:

10 invites to active IRC members will be sent out once alpha starts. If interested reach out via IRC #ICG, and we will add you to the list of testers. If no serious bugs are found during internal Q/A, we will slowly open up more invites to current users.

Also, it would be nice to have a new desktop wallet ready to coincide with the web wallet release, we need to make the ICG on boarding experience seamless for new users. Hopefully, our new dev can help execute the desktop client updates.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:53:33 AM

Do you know when the web wallet will be completed?

The Web wallet is currently undergoing testing however an Alpha stage will be released later on. It is possible to request an invite from the IRC if you wish to test it during the internal quality assessment process.

Web Wallet Update:

Private alpha starts in the next day or two, waiting on a static ip to be turned on in the office, so I can open up the box to the testers. The goal is to keep the servers locally during testing to closely monitor performance on the cluster. Right now its three different systems interfacing together via rabbitMQ, and I want to ensure all pieces withstand the load, and have proper fault tolerance in place before opening it up to everyone.

Invite Roll out:

10 invites to active IRC members will be sent out once alpha starts. If interested reach out via IRC #ICG, and we will add you to the list of testers. If no serious bugs are found during internal Q/A, we will slowly open up more invites to current users.

Also, it would be nice to have a new desktop wallet ready to coincide with the web wallet release, we need to make the ICG on boarding experience seamless for new users. Hopefully, our new dev can help execute the desktop client updates.

Good to hear. I would rather see the web wallet thoroughly tested than rushed.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:59:54 AM

We've been working on the web wallet non stop for the past weeks. You'll see it soon.

Fernand0x is working on the wallet updates with anon tx and messaging plus a general UI update.

Stay tuned!

Thanks

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Micky Ron

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:24:53 PM

Given the fact that it's already possible to buy ICG at several ATM locations. Are there any plans to have shops in the vicinity to accept ICG as a form of payment?
There's a lot of potential in having Incognito Coin used as a currency beyond the realm of coin traders and used by the general public.

It seems that there is already a major effort towards reducing barriers of entry and improving ease of access. It would make sense to capitalize on it and give ICG greater use and utility either initially through online shops or physical store locations.
comerciante

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:12:43 PM

Given the fact that it's already possible to buy ICG at several ATM locations. Are there any plans to have shops in the vicinity to accept ICG as a form of payment?
There's a lot of potential in having Incognito Coin used as a currency beyond the realm of coin traders and used by the general public.

It seems that there is already a major effort towards reducing barriers of entry and improving ease of access. It would make sense to capitalize on it and give ICG greater use and utility either initially through online shops or physical store locations.

The task could be a community based effort. There is certainly alot of potential in it however.
desil

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:35:54 PM

The task could be a community based effort. There is certainly alot of potential in it however.

I agree. Any more community suggestions?

OPTiK

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

The weed thing seems to be a current trend right now. If ICG could be used for that, with proper adoption it could be stepping stone to real world usage.
desil

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

Please vote for Incognito Coin at http://cryptofolio.info/

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

What ICG need's a source of BTC to fund development.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a betting game, the earnings go to development.

Any other suggestions?

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:19:11 PM

The weed thing seems to be a current trend right now. If ICG could be used for that, with proper adoption it could be stepping stone to real world usage.

Thats a good idea but it doenst really make sense with the 'incognito' branding.,

OPTiK

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:37:04 PM

I was thinking of something along the lines of a betting game, the earnings go to development.

Any other suggestions?

I don't think this is a good idea since APEX has already made moves on that market.
Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

Any other suggestions?

I don't think this is a good idea since APEX has already made moves on that market.

Incognito Coin could use a unique alternative gambling game rather than Roulette or Dice as seen in Apex coin. Also it would probably be hosted online instead of being incorporated within the wallet. 
Ozymandias The Third

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:13:58 PM

Thats a good idea but it doenst really make sense with the 'incognito' branding.,

Incognito coin could theoretically be used to facilitate any type of transaction so there shouldn't be a limit to it's application, yet there's also no need to only focus on a specific market segment in which Incognito coin should be used. The coin would have to start somewhere.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:26:09 PM

Any other suggestions?

Like the other member said it doesn't neccesarily need to be a dice game...

Any suggestions on how to raise funds for development?

Ozymandias The Third

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:39:51 PM

Any other suggestions?

Here's an extensive albeit old list of different Crypto-currency games: http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/spend-bitcoins/bitcoin-gambling-websites/?PHPSESSID=fqd7s432bk1sqr2a8vp8alhc33

Money pot is a recent popular example: https://www.moneypot.com/

Gambling proceeds would be the best bet to fund development beyond community donations.
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Any other suggestions?

Here's an extensive albeit old list of different Crypto-currency games: http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/spend-bitcoins/bitcoin-gambling-websites/?PHPSESSID=fqd7s432bk1sqr2a8vp8alhc33

Money pot is a recent popular example: https://www.moneypot.com/

Gambling proceeds would be the best bet to fund development beyond community donations.

Great lists, moneypot is one i personally like.... perhaps an ICG moneypot? Wink

Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:12:35 PM

Please vote for Incognito Coin at http://cryptofolio.info/

It's also possible to vote at https://cryptfolio.com/vote_coins
desil

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:54:34 PM

I have corrected typos in the Incognito Coin ATM location infomercial. Here's the new link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prd1jDZ7v8w&feature=youtu.be

Ozymandias The Third

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:15:11 PM

I have corrected typos in the Incognito Coin ATM location infomercial. Here's the new link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prd1jDZ7v8w&feature=youtu.be

Thanks
Micky Ron

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:02:22 PM

I believe the next step after the wallet update is to have a merchant API for businesses to accept ICG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: