Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:48:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137527 times)
desil

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 05:07:49 PM

I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

With the addition of new members into the ICG team, it might be worth considering to divide the ICG team into two sections. The existing ICG team could concentrate on the front-end and back-end of new wallet services like the developing brain-app for ICG. Another team could consist of wallet developers creating new innovative features for ICG or improving existing infrastructure.  I understand that Hectortilla and Fernandox have either worked on the ATM API or developed new wallet features. I believe that the community is sufficient in size to work on merchant and user adoption. A ICG foundation of sort could be created through communication in the ICG forum. Desil could continue to create advertising material and coordinate both development teams. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the potential developer officially joins the ICG team then I will seriously consider splitting the team into two focuses of development. This will speed up the pace of development and allow us to create new innovative features. I will release more information once everything is coordinated.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
comerciante

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:29:25 PM

I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

With the addition of new members into the ICG team, it might be worth considering to divide the ICG team into two sections. The existing ICG team could concentrate on the front-end and back-end of new wallet services like the developing brain-app for ICG. Another team could consist of wallet developers creating new innovative features for ICG or improving existing infrastructure.  I understand that Hectortilla and Fernandox have either worked on the ATM API or developed new wallet features. I believe that the community is sufficient in size to work on merchant and user adoption. A ICG foundation of sort could be created through communication in the ICG forum. Desil could continue to create advertising material and coordinate both development teams. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the potential developer officially joins the ICG team then I will seriously consider splitting the team into two focuses of development. This will speed up the pace of development and allow us to create new innovative features. I will release more information once everything is coordinated.

That sounds like a good plan. ATM integration is rather unique so it would be nice to see that further worked upon.
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

That sounds like a good plan. ATM integration is rather unique so it would be nice to see that further worked upon.

I'm overall impressed with the  results the ICG team have achieved thus far. I'll seek to get ICG accepted into alt-coin gambling sites.
Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:46:06 PM

After reviewing the ATM API developed for ICG, I noticed that it uses a point of sale system which is rather innovative by itself. I'm surprised that Incognito coin is selling at such a low price after development and incorporation of ATMs, mobile wallets, web wallets, brain app, and new wallet features. User adoption seems to be increasing.
Micky Ron

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:43:34 PM

After reviewing the ATM API developed for ICG, I noticed that it uses a point of sale system which is rather innovative by itself. I'm surprised that Incognito coin is selling at such a low price after development and incorporation of ATMs, mobile wallets, web wallets, brain app, and new wallet features. User adoption seems to be increasing.

True, also the point of sale system could be useful for other coins to use so there's a possible block-net membership opportunity to further increase use of ICG.
comerciante

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

True, also the point of sale system could be useful for other coins to use so there's a possible block-net membership opportunity to further increase use of ICG.

Definitely, all the more reason to buy up the cheap ICG while the sale lasts.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:38:20 PM

Definitely, all the more reason to buy up the cheap ICG while the sale lasts.

There's a consistent uptrend in investors as the user-base increases. Release of new development will only help further.
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:54:55 PM

That is correct. A point of sale system was indeed used in the ICG ATM API allowing for quick transactions. The Incognito Coin team is currently seeking for more ATM providers as the existing API should allow for quick integration and broaden the potential user-base.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:28:04 AM

That is correct. A point of sale system was indeed used in the ICG ATM API allowing for quick transactions. The Incognito Coin team is currently seeking for more ATM providers as the existing API should allow for quick integration and broaden the potential user-base.

It's nice to see the ICG team being active. I believe the web merchant API also uses a point of sale system so the same benefits should apply towards any online shopping that is done.
Ozymandias The Third

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:32:57 AM

It's nice to see the ICG team being active. I believe the web merchant API also uses a point of sale system so the same benefits should apply towards any online shopping that is done.

I can confirm that they both use point-of-sale systems according to cointopay.com. I had no issues with the mobile wallet so far, but I can see a lot of avenues for later improvement as things progress.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:57:13 AM

I can confirm that they both use point-of-sale systems according to cointopay.com. I had no issues with the mobile wallet so far, but I can see a lot of avenues for later improvement as things progress.

I can even see dark-web merchants accepting ICG now that it's made much more accessible and easier to accept. There's already a lot of features, infrastructure, and community effort in place to establish a strong future for Incognito Coin.
Micky Ron

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:05:43 AM

That sounds interesting. It could also be possible to extend the point-of-sale system beyond web merchants and ATMs and implement it in a form of marketplace paired against ICG. There's numerous possibilities as to how  the existing API could be further expanded, but for now I think that increasing the amount of ATM partnerships would be ideal.

Hanover

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:47:02 AM

That sounds interesting. It could also be possible to extend the point-of-sale system beyond web merchants and ATMs and implement it in a form of marketplace paired against ICG. There's numerous possibilities as to how  the existing API could be further expanded, but for now I think that increasing the amount of ATM partnerships would be ideal.

As far as I know, most other ATM providers besides Genreal Bytes (where ICG is already accepted) are located throughout Europe near major metropolitan areas. Getting Incognito coin exposure to new users in a different market outside Europe would accelerate growth.
Markov

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Breizh Atao

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:28:55 AM

What is everyone talking about? More volume, more exposure, more...?
The coin is at such a low that the marketcap of it is shrinking. I find it very strange that happened at same time as Neutraltc was getting out, needed funds for new coin?
This used to be an interesting coin and has since regressed to a point of not being relevant. Don't say it is in ATMs as unless you can show me how many people use ICG in an ATMs, it means nothing

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:43:22 AM

The coin is at such a low that the marketcap of it is shrinking. I find it very strange that happened at same time as Neutraltc was getting out, needed funds for new coin?
This used to be an interesting coin and has since regressed to a point of not being relevant. Don't say it is in ATMs as unless you can show me how many people use ICG in an ATMs, it means nothing

New coin? This wasn't my coin to begin with, if you like we can go all the way back to the other thread and show you how a group of random people and I took over this project. My goal was to learn how altcoin's work behind the scene's and try to run this coin 100% as a community effort coin... if you remember, this was a community takeover.

I have now my own project, so I handed the project to others that are still interested.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:23:31 AM

New coin? This wasn't my coin to begin with, if you like we can go all the way back to the other thread and show you how a group of random people and I took over this project. My goal was to learn how altcoin's work behind the scene's and try to run this coin 100% as a community effort coin... if you remember, this was a community takeover.

I have now my own project, so I handed the project to others that are still interested.

I can attest to this and I congratulate neutra on all the hard work as well as the rest of the team. It's been a long time fighting.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

I can attest to this and I congratulate neutra on all the hard work as well as the rest of the team. It's been a long time fighting.

Thanks somekind, it sure was an uphill battle! Now let's see where Desil and his team can take it. Good luck guys

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Ozymandias The Third

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:19:13 AM

Personally, I'm more interested in what innovative developments will result from this coin like the incorporation of ICG into ATMs that you mentioned. The price has indeed shrunken, however I'm confident in the ICG team delivering upon the developments which were proposed earlier. It is after all a community effort so it's always possible for volunteers to innovate and improve this coin. Future relevance would depend on community involvement and interest which so far seems to be growing.
Jake Humphrey

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:24:24 PM

ATM statistics from Genrealbytes aren't publicly available but I'm certain that they wouldn't continue to support ICG unless it was actually used and profitable to do so. Having a developer to create an ATM API  for Incognito coin was the largest hurdle to pass. It should now be relatively easy to port the API into other ATM providers allowing for a propagation of transaction volume and user base.
comerciante

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:16:40 PM

Personally, I'm more interested in what innovative developments will result from this coin like the incorporation of ICG into ATMs that you mentioned. The price has indeed shrunken, however I'm confident in the ICG team delivering upon the developments which were proposed earlier. It is after all a community effort so it's always possible for volunteers to innovate and improve this coin. Future relevance would depend on community involvement and interest which so far seems to be growing.

I agree that ATM integration is a major feature and in my opinion it should be further utilized by increasing the amount of ATM providers accepting ICG. I was thinking of targeting untapped markets outside of Europe and the U.S.A by patterning with foreign companies seeking to provide alt-coin payment solutions either for physical locations or for web merchants.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: