Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:23:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137520 times)
comerciante

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:06:46 PM

currently hot at bittrex  Grin

The volume has been sustained in the past couple days without a significant change in price so it looks like it's natural growth from the addition of new investors rather than a pump.

With the recent development post announcing work of a staking mobile wallet, new wallet version with new features, and additional network features. There's large poetential in attracting new users to the ICG community.

Now's a good time to accumulate coins before the next development release.

I'm more interested in what innovative technologies or features will result from the next development release cycle but I'm certain that the price will also increase. More merchant API tools will ease and simplify any changes needed to accept ICG on a website.

Increase in the volume was inevitable as the ICG community grew and I'm sure that the price will reflect the increase soon enough.
Hanover

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PM

They should add the links soon.
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin  should give the latest development news.
Micky Ron

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin  should give the latest development news.

Based on the latest development post, the next set of features should be released relatively soon.
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:38:25 AM

I would like to give a quick update stating that development is already underway for the features mentioned in my earlier post (staking-mobile wallet, multi-signature transactions, and other advanced network functionality which is still being decided). I will give a release date once development is nearly finished as well as a complete listing of what features will be introduced into the Incognito coin wallets.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
Commercial Trader

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:11:18 AM

I would like to give a quick update stating that development is already underway for the features mentioned in my earlier post (staking-mobile wallet, multi-signature transactions, and other advanced network functionality which is still being decided). I will give a release date once development is nearly finished as well as a complete listing of what features will be introduced into the Incognito coin wallets.

That's good news, it sounds like new innovative features will be made in the next development release.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

keeping my eye on this coin
Hanover

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:01:50 AM

The community should be able to get ICG accepted by more merchants and payment processors while development progresses. There's already merchant API tools available for ICG on Cointopay.com to allow quick implementation for any web merchants wanting to accept Incognito coin.
Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:52:55 PM

The community should be able to get ICG accepted by more merchants and payment processors while development progresses. There's already merchant API tools available for ICG on Cointopay.com to allow quick implementation for any web merchants wanting to accept Incognito coin.

I have already contacted a few merchants and payment processors. Any responses of acceptance will be posted here.
Micky Ron

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:24:09 PM

I have already contacted a few merchants and payment processors. Any responses of acceptance will be posted here.

It would seem like someone is trying to suppress the price before the next development release. I'm also going to contact crypto-gambling sites and try to get Incognito coin accepted.
Ozymandias The Third

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 07:48:56 PM

It would seem like someone is trying to suppress the price before the next development release. I'm also going to contact crypto-gambling sites and try to get Incognito coin accepted.

That is likely the case. The price should easily hit past 200 sats after the development release.
toilet

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:46:29 AM

can anyone explain the cause of all the volume recently? icg has never seen quite a consistent volume as we have seen in the last few days in months. is it bots? that is what i take from it, because the price isnt really increasing too much- no complaints about that, i have been playing the swings.

icg is very undervalued in my opinion, with DOGE like prices, and about 5000x less coins plus all the features added in the last months, i see this coin being worth a few times what is now. it is just undiscovered, yet. i have been buying now. sold around 220 and am now trying to scrape some up. got in at 70 satoshis which is a great price, sold some at 85ish, bought back into the 70's. if this volume keeps up it is a great time to get some almost free incognitos

my advice, is to keep buying. there are only 20mil coins and i have seen great volume on bittrex. this coin can be scarce, fast. someone could take millions off the orderbooks in a matter of days. just my 2 icg's.

cheers

host of shitcoin talk
Jake Humphrey

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:57:19 AM

can anyone explain the cause of all the volume recently? icg has never seen quite a consistent volume as we have seen in the last few days in months. is it bots? that is what i take from it, because the price isnt really increasing too much- no complaints about that, i have been playing the swings.

icg is very undervalued in my opinion, with DOGE like prices, and about 5000x less coins plus all the features added in the last months, i see this coin being worth a few times what is now. it is just undiscovered, yet. i have been buying now. sold around 220 and am now trying to scrape some up. got in at 70 satoshis which is a great price, sold some at 85ish, bought back into the 70's. if this volume keeps up it is a great time to get some almost free incognitos

my advice, is to keep buying. there are only 20mil coins and i have seen great volume on bittrex. this coin can be scarce, fast. someone could take millions off the orderbooks in a matter of days. just my 2 icg's.

cheers

I agree, Incognito coin already has alot going for it ( ATM integration, stealth addresses, web-wallets, mobile wallets, brain wallet app, acceptance by several merchants and payment processors, and ETC.) The next development release adding multisignature transactions, network services, and new wallet features should really distinguish it from other alt-coins. There's also the possibility of having ATM integration into other providers besides Generalbytes.
piccionipier

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:06:24 AM

Mhhh volume it's up! Accumulation ?
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:32:03 PM

Just came across this coin and looks very interesting indeed, will be buying some coins Cheesy Welcome me in lads

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:29:06 PM

The marketcap is only  $6,603. If the devs make a good turn and an investor comes in, we are going to the moon!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
piccionipier

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:29:29 PM

when the new feature came out ?
desil

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:07:29 PM

when the new feature came out ?

I wasn't able to ascertain a release date for the staking mobile wallet but it's nearly finished in development and about to enter a debugging process. New wallet features and the addition of network services are currently still in development. I will provide more information once those features enter a debugging process as well.

BTC: 18ZPbhPuVP9XoT5FfsG3SNRaLVrdjvpX7Z
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:11:53 PM

Cancel your order, mate..

I see on twitter there are group will pump this coin. Not sure, but i will watch the market from now-3 days later.
piccionipier

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

what's the name of the group ?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: