Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:27:32 AM

Hi,
   DEV,

If the sale of the coins can not be all sold out. How will you deal with the rest of the coin?

(from previous page)

Our ICO will end in ~2 weeks or when all CKC is sold out. If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear road map (time frame) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparent as possible and avoid dumping when we release. Any coins left will be destroyed by C-CEX admins.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:22:11 PM

Hi,
   DEV,

If the sale of the coins can not be all sold out. How will you deal with the rest of the coin?

(from previous page)

Our ICO will end in ~2 weeks or when all CKC is sold out. If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear road map (time frame) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparent as possible and avoid dumping when we release. Any coins left will be destroyed by C-CEX admins.

You guys are going about this the best way possible  Smiley Offering people to refund them their BTC is a good move and definitely increases investor confidence.
As for me, I'm definitely gonna stay invested, might be buying some more too Wink I'm very excited about the future of this coin. This is going to be big and I'm very proud to be an early adopter  Cool
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:55:13 PM

Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend

Excellent news. I'm going to buy more Checkcoin while I still can!

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
Metalou

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

That's really strange to see that for a coin with a real company, checked by C-Cex with a fresh and fun (challenging) concept, over 14M IPO coins on half a million were sold till now when compared to all those scan IPO's that raised loads of BTC.

I'm not expert but anyway it seems that there is a real lack of promotion around the cound, the OP is really well made with nice graph but more communication/publication should be made around it to give it an improved visibility.

My 2 cents
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.0

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

Hi Guys,

You've been really responsive to suggestions so far, so I thought I'd add another one.

You mentioned that the coin's development will be slowed down if the ICO doesn't sell out. Would you be able to go into more detail on the ANN about exactly what is planned and when in terms of rollout.

Supercoin is not something I invested in, but if you look at their roadmap, including achievements thus far, it makes a very impressive point on their front page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.0

We're you to consider doing something similar, (by this I mean concentrating on your strategy not copying Supercoin's) then I think this would help those last investors left sitting on the fence between investing in CC or something else, make up their minds.

Just a thought.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your imput.

We will make sure to update our ANN threat with a very clear roadmap soon! This will definatly be done before our ICO ends and our wallets release giving all early investors a final oppertunity to look at our game plan and decide wether or not they want to stay invested.

In other news, we have been working on our PoD. We have planned our final video interview with @Cryptoasian tomorrow evening and are looking at a 5+ rating.

BitSend
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:37:03 AM

Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend

that's perfect !
very professional and REAL and trustly !

peoples get scammed of hundreds of BTC in shit coin and they are afraid to come into CKC ?
@devteam are you OK if i come to your office and make a professional and nice video ? of course this is free !

ChenXue

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:54:48 AM

You just do a great thing dev!!!I'm glad i have invested this coin.Thanks Cheesy
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:59:44 PM

How much of the ICO has been sold so far? And when does it end?
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 04:27:22 PM by hitchcoin

How much of the ICO has been sold so far? And when does it end?

only %3 so far. I still think they will sell out tho, for some reason alot of people have missed this coin. also with the Proof of dev's coming i think many will decide to buy.
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:24:15 PM

I'm definitely in in this project without any doubt Smiley

I like GeoCash so i'm in!

I will try to get some CKC from IPO, but im sure i will mine this CKC and also rent some hash Smiley

hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:09:06 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:24:24 AM by hitchcoin

Being a dutchy myself I went to go and check the company HQ in Dronten (netherlands) this morning. I spoke to some of the guys that were there and used the lamassu machine to buy 5 btc. Really nice guys that know what they are doing. I asked for more information about Checkcoin but they did not tell me alot i ddn't already know (other then what i can find online) because they are still talking to some other companies to help them with development etc...also alot of stuff about patents. They do not want to give away alot information about it yet.

i support this team 100% and trust that the ICO will be used for the right reasons

also see: http://www.bitsend.nl/pers
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:29:47 AM

Checkcoin is the next big coin because it has been created by a real company into BTC .

now peoples in here are more interesting  in shitty/scammy/smelly coins....why ? because they are just following the other muttons...
look a gulden coin ( also Dutch coin made by a real Dutch team ) , nobody was interested and have you seen the price now compare to before ?

just keep in mind that serious coins started very slow , always, never have rush .

i am exiting to see how this project will grow up Smiley

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:55:28 PM

I had a nice talk today with an important investor and sory BitSend that you didn't respond on my several messages. I work also on geolocation feature for green EnergyCoin and I really was offering to work together. See my post in EnergyCoin topic

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:25:00 PM

BitSend

that's perfect !
very professional and REAL and trustly !

peoples get scammed of hundreds of BTC in shit coin and they are afraid to come into CKC ?
@devteam are you OK if i come to your office and make a professional and nice video ? of course this is free !

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Your always welcome to come by our office. We are still looking for someone to create a promotional video for Checkcoin. We have actually already spoken to some video editors. What kind of video editing skills do you have? Perhaps you can show us a demo?

Thanks in advance!
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:38:02 PM

I had a nice talk today with an important investor and sory BitSend that you didn't respond on my several messages. I work also on geolocation feature for green EnergyCoin and I really was offering to work together. See my post in EnergyCoin topic

Hi Jan,

We have received and read your messages. I'm sorry we have not yet found the time to reply. As you might understand we have been quite busy lately. We hope you understand that we are already talking to several companies and do not want to jeopardize the relationship we have build up with them by sharing our strategies with to many people. After we have finished our conversations with them we would love to talk about EnergyCoin with you.

edit: Wanted to let you know that we have been reading in to the EnergyCoin thread on btc talk and are very enthusiastic about your plans thus far. We will get in touch with you sooner then later!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:03:17 PM

Hi Jan,

We have received and read your messages. I'm sorry we have not yet found the time to reply. As you might understand we have been quite busy lately. We hope you understand that we are already talking to several companies and do not want to jeopardize the relationship we have build up with them by sharing our strategies with to many people. After we have finished our conversations with them we would love to talk about EnergyCoin with you.

edit: Wanted to let you know that we have been reading in to the EnergyCoin thread on btc talk and are very enthusiastic about your plans thus far. We will get in touch with you sooner then later!
Thank you and I understand your point of view. There are many steps to made before my plans can come true, so we have time to talk in the near feature. Between boomregister and Wageningen-UR must be an agreement and then developing Enviromental applications can begin. Professional CryptoCurrency expertise is very welcome and BitSend has a good reputation so maybe work together is a good plan!
Success with the introduction of Checkcoin and we talk soon. 

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:23:05 AM

I got some coins ready at C-Cex now at this 2nd phase of the IPO.
Got a few nice checkpoints on my mind to drop some CKC :p
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #rdwgigaTAlrjXZA5
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:07:01 PM

I opened a thread at the Casheer forum.
It would be nice to see some input from the developers.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:06:39 AM

still watch this now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: