Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:50:28 PM

people are finally starting to notice what's going on here. big buy orders inc on c-cex. Most likely just people who realised that with 10 mil coins deleted and only 2 mil available for trading they can make quick profit.

Not only quick profit, I am planning to hold long term. I just added 50K CKC to my stash because I truly believe in this project. Frankly, should the price drop after trading goes live I will only buy more. Checkcoin is in essence on par with Bitmark and other groundbreaking platforms. This is going to be big.

Very good choice, i to am holding long term. I see very great potential in Checkcoin and geolocation tech for cryptocurrencies.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:57:44 PM

Any beta software ?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 07:17:37 PM

people are finally starting to notice what's going on here. big buy orders inc on c-cex. Most likely just people who realised that with 10 mil coins deleted and only 2 mil available for trading they can make quick profit.

What's the last-day rush like?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

Tiny.

There is no way all 14,000,000 coins will be bought. What will happen to them all? Will they be redistributed to the initial buyers?

kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:30:12 PM

Tiny.

There is no way all 14,000,000 coins will be bought. What will happen to them all? Will they be redistributed to the initial buyers?

Our ICO will be hosted by C-CEX for one month or untill all checkcoins are sold. In case there are any coins left they will publicly be destroyed by C-CEX admins.
hitchcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:48:24 PM

Tiny.

Not all 14M but don't yell to soon, volume on C-CEX has been going up fast for the past hours.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

Tiny.

Our ICO will be hosted by C-CEX for one month or untill all checkcoins are sold. In case there are any coins left they will publicly be destroyed by C-CEX admins.

That sucks. With all the soon to be newly mined coins the price will drop really low. Best to mine this coin or buy it later on.

Since 85% of ICO coins will be destroyed it would be nice to see 85% of coins to be mined also being destroyed.

hitchcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:50:05 PM

Tiny.

That sucks. With all the soon to be newly mined coins the price will drop really low. Best to mine this coin or buy it later on.

Since 85% of ICO coins will be destroyed it would be nice to see 85% of coins to be mined also destroyed.

I think you missed a part:

- First reward: 0 coins till block 8000
- Initial reward: 10 coins per block

Mining will be extremely hard, getting them now @ 1k is your best shot at making some profit.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:56:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 08:16:37 PM by fartbags

Tiny.

Since 85% of ICO coins will be destroyed it would be nice to see 85% of coins to be mined also destroyed.

Mining will be extremely hard, getting them now @ 1k is your best shot at making some profit.

Yeah there's money to be made.

But imagine how much money could be made if block reward was 1.5 coins!

I don't see why miners should get so many coins. They're going to receive 98% of all CKC.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:19:13 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 09:46:11 PM by SpringfieldM1A

Tiny.

Yeah there's money to be made.

But imagine how much money could be made if block reward was 1.5 coins!

I don't see why miners should get so many coins. They're going to receive 98% of all CKC.

You sound too greedy and you clearly don't understand the value of miners (but you could also be joking Wink ). They secure the network and keep it alive. Without miners a POW coin is dead.
Besides the miners will not "get all the coins" because most of them sell their coins on exchanges to  pay for mining rig costs and electricity.

The challenge lies in convincing the miners to mine Checkcoin. If the block reward is this low, the coin has to have some decent fiat value for miners to be interested.

At this moment there are no whales holding tremendous amounts of coins. I've followed the order book since the day CKC ICO was released and the highest buy order (that I am aware of) was 200k CKC or 2 BTC. So any market value attributed to CKC will be more "real" instead of pumped from the start. Once the PR starts I am sure more people will be interested, with this interest comes value. It will happen gradually though. When the value increases the miners will follow.

Having a multipool will speed up the process, but I am sure the devs have thought of that already.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:39:54 PM

Expected return on the ICO for investors?

hitchcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

30 btc volume on c-cex just this evening  Shocked
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:22:33 PM

BitSendInc, looks like you will get a decent amount of Bitcoins anyways in the end.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

Tiny.

30 btc volume on c-cex just this evening  Shocked

Thanks to you both.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:35:20 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 01:18:38 AM by SkyValeey

I'm in.

I think this is much better ICO and ideas than Arch lol  Cheesy

Here's few words about CKC ICO:

http://cryptaphex.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/checkcoin-ico-21h-left/
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:19:22 AM

I'm in.

I think this is much better ICO and ideas than Arch lol  Cheesy
But Arch is "designed for profit" lol. Rrriiiiiiight.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:32:17 AM

I'm in.

I think this is much better ICO and ideas than Arch lol  Cheesy
But Arch is "designed for profit" lol. Rrriiiiiiight.

I found this pic on Arch site lol:
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:33:04 AM

i have the feeling that the community will get involved in CKC very soon...

I really hope that you are going to sell more coins of Ccex.

A real project with a real team , what else ?  

We will be introducing a community manager to you guys soon, he or she will spend most of their time working on creating a healthy community around Checkcoin. Keeping everybody updated using our own website, blog, reddit and irc channels.

We think that a Proof of Development Analysis will attract some new investors to C-CEX and Checkcoin. We have already spoken to several companies that are already helping us with development and testing. This, combined with the fact that we are a healthy company and are always able to use some company funding, we do not solely rely on our ICO to sell out. Over the last couple of weeks we have already made some big steps. Also we are starting to notice that more of our people are spending extra working hours (and free time) in this project. If our ICO succeeds they will be able to really focus on Checkcoin allowing us to move to phase 2-3 a bit faster.

In any case, we will always keep moving forward!

any other plan for future ?ATM or creditcard card maybe or just Geolocation Reward System
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

One question: all of features will be implemented after two months, right?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:04:13 AM

One question: all of features will be implemented after two months, right?

http://bitsend.nl/checkcoin
check roadmap, plan B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: