Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75724 times)
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 01:37:26 PM

ull be "hearin" from the dev when the price sky rockets in the next day or so Tongue

still waiting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagysifa

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:26:55 PM

The end of the ride ...nice scam.
IronEagle

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:26:39 AM

We want an update @ DEV
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:55:36 PM

To me it just sounds like a scam.

And you're right, it is. This is another standard, run-of-the-mill pump & dump coin with the sole purpose of making the dev a few BTC - as are all the other 100's of altcoins. Only this one claims great things with SEC, ATM network etc, etc.....but it's all FUD. When I saw the SEC comment by the OP, I decided to contact them in order to confirm any contact made & was almost laughed off the phone. Any contact with SEC will have been documented anyway, but they assured me categorically that there has been zero communication between them & this coin. So, unless OP posts some documented evidence of what he is saying - consider it bull. Most of what other people are saying on this thread are shills just bigging the coin up - ignore it & ask for documented facts.

Soooo many shitcoins - what a joke  Cheesy Cheesy

This.

Obvious scam is obvious  Roll Eyes

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

well good while it lasted,
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:35:46 PM

@dev, any news here?

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:30:24 PM

@dev, any news here?

lmao, dev hasnt been active since october, i doubt he'll be back unless he wakes up out of that coma hes in  Cheesy
clackersmaracas

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:28:30 AM

I think that developers are delivering ideas and finding out that;

a ) it takes alot of work to build a resiliant and valuable community around cryptocurrencies and
b ) it is going to take years and a huge mainstream adoption to provide values

People thing these things will work overnight but they won't, not to mention that each coin has to have a real world purpose, or an existing market, the best hope with alot of coins is that world governments will buy into existing cryptocurrencies, such as might be plausable with Britcoin in the UK.

Personally, I think BIG has a fantastic brand to work with, but needs to move on to a community or new development team to be of future purpose or value, I remember EA years ago used to produce games under the brand EA BIG such as sports titles and even SSX snowboarding.

I was about to buy 10,000 Big from Bittrex today, however with no activity since October, and no real visible path to success I can't help but think it would be a bad investment.

Now I can see why governments are not interesting in regulating the space - basically governments would have to reimburse investment losses from things like this, even when a developer has the best intentions, losing interest is the worst thing that can happen.

Maybe the developer would be interested in passing BIG over to the community for us to rebrand, rework and redeliver, seeing as it is not backed with anything tangible.

I think it has a future, certainly as the founder of Virtual Gold and Transit State Commodities on the blockchain (see www.virtualgold.org) I would be prepared to bring it across to the Transit State Commodities Hierarchy.

PM's welcome, think we have proven that even decentralised digital currencies need some form of centralised trust managament, I setup Aerarium Universitas to do just that, place communities of developers under "one roof" so that digital currencies can be centralised, independently developed, but supported by another team or taken over in the event of failure or dispute, I think it would work well.

I don't think it's fair to "dupe" investors into buying coins, supporting something and then moving on without providing a refund or return, what does anyone think and what do we do?
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

a ) it takes alot of work to build a resiliant and valuable community around cryptocurrencies and

People thing these things will work overnight but they won't, not to mention that each coin has to have a real world purpose, or an existing market, the best hope with alot of coins is that world governments will buy into existing cryptocurrencies, such as might be plausable with Britcoin in the UK.

Personally, I think BIG has a fantastic brand to work with, but needs to move on to a community or new development team to be of future purpose or value, I remember EA years ago used to produce games under the brand EA BIG such as sports titles and even SSX snowboarding.

I was about to buy 10,000 Big from Bittrex today, however with no activity since October, and no real visible path to success I can't help but think it would be a bad investment.

Now I can see why governments are not interesting in regulating the space - basically governments would have to reimburse investment losses from things like this, even when a developer has the best intentions, losing interest is the worst thing that can happen.

Maybe the developer would be interested in passing BIG over to the community for us to rebrand, rework and redeliver, seeing as it is not backed with anything tangible.

I think it has a future, certainly as the founder of Virtual Gold and Transit State Commodities on the blockchain (see www.virtualgold.org) I would be prepared to bring it across to the Transit State Commodities Hierarchy.

PM's welcome, think we have proven that even decentralised digital currencies need some form of centralised trust managament, I setup Aerarium Universitas to do just that, place communities of developers under "one roof" so that digital currencies can be centralised, independently developed, but supported by another team or taken over in the event of failure or dispute, I think it would work well.

I don't think it's fair to "dupe" investors into buying coins, supporting something and then moving on without providing a refund or return, what does anyone think and what do we do?

+1

spinladen

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:47:26 AM

I'd be willing to help anyway I could as well, the problem as I see it though is... getting ahold of a ghost dev to take over the coin (which could be easily handled or solved given time).  So, we either need to drum up a btc worth of market volume tonight, or even that idea will have tougher slope without any exchange to beachhead from whatsoever.   I  think someone should drum up 1 last Big pump for old times sake and give us the volume we need to buy us the time to take over properly.
dreherecon

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:51:49 AM

FYI

http://bigbullion.co/content/big-bullion-no-more

spinladen

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 12:58:26 AM

Good catch, but that doesn't change anything we already didn't know.....this is now about salvaging the brand & already established infrastructure and make something newer and better of it....if that's even possible anymore....
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:35:35 AM

Was just informed by HamsterPool that Bitrex is delisting BIG on 12/19.  Checked my wallet and it's reported being ten hours behind for at least four hours now and shows no sign of catching up.  Seems as though the Blockchain is dead.  Didn't realize that the plug could be pulled on the blockchain?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:29:25 PM

Was just informed by HamsterPool that Bitrex is delisting BIG on 12/19.  Checked my wallet and it's reported being ten hours behind for at least four hours now and shows no sign of catching up.  Seems as though the Blockchain is dead.  Didn't realize that the plug could be pulled on the blockchain?

Nobody mine this coin. Thats way its stucked on downloading blockchain.

DenisZabar

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:58:58 PM

Also delisted from bittrex...

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

"Seems as though the Blockchain is dead."
+dev 'poof'
+marketlisting 'poof'

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:06:29 AM

The dev is pretty well-known but I think he has moved on to different ventures: http://btctoast.com/article/qa-gerald-wilkie-hashmaster-tech
Hashmaster Tech seems to be 'live' now.

IYFTech

Activity: 686

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:53:10 AM

The dev is pretty well-known.....

Yeah, for bullshitting - just look at his posts in this thread. I'd like to say I feel sorry for the miners who fell for his scam - but it was so obvious from the beginning, I just can't bring myself to say it...... Tongue

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 09:48:29 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 07:30:32 PM by BitcoinCharlie

The dev is pretty well-known.....

Yeah, for bullshitting - just look at his posts in this thread. I'd like to say I feel sorry for the miners who fell for his scam - but it was so obvious from the beginning, I just can't bring myself to say it...... Tongue
It was obvious. They should have been mining Unobtanium instead

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:30:41 AM

I'm guessing this didn't go anywhere... ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: