Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75724 times)
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:27:58 PM

The devmine wont even be used to pay for all the time and effort already put in.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:20:26 PM

im patiently waiting as i am part of the same investors group as the dev and a couple other posters i think this coin will be awsome once it gets going ive got the wallet downloaded and i had noticed something it said that the pass would be released via twitter what if some of those out there dont like twitter or dont even have an account have we thought of this scenario

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:33:35 PM

im patiently waiting as i am part of the same investors group as the dev and a couple other posters i think this coin will be awsome once it gets going ive got the wallet downloaded and i had noticed something it said that the pass would be released via twitter what if some of those out there dont like twitter or dont even have an account have we thought of this scenario
The Windows wallet and Source will be linked here without the need of a password at the time of launch. Those who have twitter have the ability to be notified. You can always turn on the notification for this thread but be prepared to receive alot of emails.

Dustdevels

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:47:34 PM

The Windows wallet and Source will be linked here without the need of a password at the time of launch. Those who have twitter have the ability to be notified. You can always turn on the notification for this thread but be prepared to receive alot of emails.

im one of those ppl who have downloaded the wallet with a pass but i dont care for twitter once in a blue moon maybe once a month twice if they are lucky do i even look at my twitter that is why i asked about other ways other than twitter about the password

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 11:57:19 PM

im one of those ppl who have downloaded the wallet with a pass but i dont care for twitter once in a blue moon maybe once a month twice if they are lucky do i even look at my twitter that is why i asked about other ways other than twitter about the password
I'll text you the pass the day of.

tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:02:01 AM

Can you say how much bullion will be backing this coin?  

Also will there be a way to exchange my coins for physical gold/silver?

I'm very interested and will be mining minute 1.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:55:46 PM

1) We are going to disclose the backing info today!!!
2) We will also be posting the info that will be needed to register in order to exchange your coins for their bullion equivalents.
     ---> The thing to remember here is that the bullion is backing the coin so while it is possible to exchange the coins for the bullion this is not the point or purpose for the coin just a perk. :-) The other thing to keep
            in mind is that detailed records are kept when doing this so there is a registration and verification process.  As the digital currency landscape continues to evolve there may also be changes that take place. 
            One of these on the top of my mind are the newly forming laws in NY.  As of now we have no intent to acquire a NY State "Bit License" so residents of New York will be able to mine the currency, but will not
            be eligible for bullion swaps.

Full details to come later today!!  Stay tuned!!
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:06:44 PM

Once the Electrum fork is completed, im definately interested in creating a project like coinstax.com. Selling precious metals for BigBullion instead of BTC.

MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:05:47 PM

Hello everyone, I try not to spread FUD and welcome everyone to check my history that reflects this. I like trying to support as many alts as I can, but something here seems fishy. If I am wrong, I apologize in advance, and hopefully we'll all continue on our way. I will try to be precise yet concise in my questions to save everyone time. I will include links as well as screen shots of critical information of what I'm most worried about to make sure everything is available. Again, if I'm way off on this, I humbly apologize.

Timeline of events:

Dev begins a twitter account on July 22nd and sends a series of tweets about the new coin.
Link: https://twitter.com/BIGBullion2014/status/491629401583284224
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/sasXPmD.png

Dev posts the ann thread on BTCTalk on July 29th  with a short description of the coin.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715904.msg8086588#msg8086588  
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/S297c3z.png

Later on the 29th, dev makes a post with links to Facebook and Twitter accounts for the coin on BTCTalk.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715904.msg8090202#msg8090202
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/xvcVt8q.png

The next day, July 30th, dev makes a post with the specifics of the coin both on BTCTalk and Facebook. BTCTalk
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715904.msg8109887#msg8109887
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/gEgZpfk.png
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/BIGBullion2014/posts/1455960207996174
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/Wwr4azg.png

On August 5th, dev announces via Twitter that the wallet is available to download and that the password will be realeased on 8/15 .
Link: https://twitter.com/BIGBullion2014/status/496643586038181888
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/UZasqSf.png

Altcoincalendar confirms.
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/yt0MyZi.png

On August 5th, dev posts a link on Facebook with a link to the blockchain and official website.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/BIGBullion2014/posts/1457724434486418
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/TYMWg0I.png
Blockchain: http://188.226.197.228

Here is my question. The blockchain shows the first block being mined on June 24th with a reward of 50 coins and the second block being mined on July 26th with a reward of 36 coins which is consistent with the coins specs. Many coins began to be mined at 1 diff.
Link: http://188.226.197.228/chain/BIGBullion?hi=19&count=20
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/PTsZDs0.png

As of now, the link to the blockchain shows that the coin is on block 1618 with a difficulty of 788,578.
Link: http://188.226.197.228/chain/BIGBullion
Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/RFfwlrQ.png

The coin specs say no premine and have a specific release date yet the blockchain shows it being mind currently. So what's the deal?

Bakeo,

Thank you for being diligent and helping protect the ALT coin world!!  We need people like you among us to help make sure crap coins do not rip people off - so KEEP IT UP!!!  (Seriously no sarcasm here.)  

Now on to the topic at hand.  A "premine" is defined as coins that are taken out during the creation process of the coin.  Hence the name PRE-mine as in before mining.  We did not do this.  That is why the white paper states no premine.  However; if you look at post #17 on this BTC Talk thread I clearly explained that there would be a dev mining period where we will mine between .85-1% of the coins for normal development payouts.  We are also using this time period to test the network, nodes, and our primary pool vendor.  
  Keep any and all questions coming!

In that case, I think the term "no premine" is deceitful, as what you are doing has the exact same result as a 1% premine.  I have no problem with it, but call it what it is.

It is deceitful, in fact it's a flat out lie if true and I do have a problem with it. Enough so that I won't even look at this coin again, because if the lies start this early there will be more.

Outta here. Good luck to those that invest.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:19:40 PM

Gotta love folks that don't read... We have been very transparent about the private mining period.  Anyhow - This is our first coin launch so we are in no way affiliated with any other developers who have launched a previous coin.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:00:43 PM

At MinerMario It appeared to be an honest mistake. The DEV was in a rush to get the information out that he didnt make mention of Dev mining period. All thats been addressed if your continue to read.

MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:18:07 PM

Gotta love folks that don't read... We have been very transparent about the private mining period.  Anyhow - This is our first coin launch so we are in no way affiliated with any other developers who have launched a previous coin.

I did read, I read the entire thread before commenting. I took it all in and then I agreed with the poster who called you deceitful. Questioning my ability to read and write in the English language doesn't change that fact. You are well aware of the current climate in crypto and calling your premine a "private mining period" doesn't change the fact that it's a premine. You tried to hide that through colorful language, and that is deceitful. You can argue the semantics all day long but that doesn't change the truth.

With that said, I am not here to FUD your thread, and I wish you luck with your launch but I will be no where near it.

Take care.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

I did read, I read the entire thread before commenting. I took it all in and then I agreed with the poster who called you deceitful. Questioning my ability to read and write in the English language doesn't change that fact. You are well aware of the current climate in crypto and calling your premine a "private mining period" doesn't change the fact that it's a premine. You tried to hide that through colorful language, and that is deceitful. You can argue the semantics all day long but that doesn't change the truth.

With that said, I am not here to FUD your thread, and I wish you luck with your launch but I will be no where near it.

Take care.

Well in that case Mario - To each his or her own, and we wish you well wherever else you may roam and thanks for not adding any more FUD.   I do want to be clear so that there is no debate here or elsewhere in the crypto world - when developing a coin the first block or genesis block can be set to whatever the Dev wants.  This block is designed for a premine.  "Pre" means before, or prior.  The term "Premine" means before mining.  Our genesis block was not modified.  Private mining has always been fully disclosed. (See post #17) Anyway I think I'm done being trolled for the day.  I know we disclosed it and I know how public we are about our coin.  So if people are upset about us saying that we did a "developer mining period" instead of saying we did a "premine" then they can just be upset.  If that's the worst anyone has to say then I can say things are pretty dang good. 
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

hi there i am interested in starting a p2pool for your coin. i will be able to start it just after the launch unless you would be able to send me the source code so i could have it ready for launch. i have done other p2pools for other coins. including Unattainium FUEL BTCD and payprocoin
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:52:29 AM

hi there i am interested in starting a p2pool for your coin. i will be able to start it just after the launch unless you would be able to send me the source code so i could have it ready for launch. i have done other p2pools for other coins. including Unattainium FUEL BTCD and payprocoin
PM the DEV for early access to the source. Include you email.

tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:02:05 PM

1) We are going to disclose the backing info today!!!
2) We will also be posting the info that will be needed to register in order to exchange your coins for their bullion equivalents.
     ---> The thing to remember here is that the bullion is backing the coin so while it is possible to exchange the coins for the bullion this is not the point or purpose for the coin just a perk. :-) The other thing to keep
            in mind is that detailed records are kept when doing this so there is a registration and verification process.  As the digital currency landscape continues to evolve there may also be changes that take place. 
            One of these on the top of my mind are the newly forming laws in NY.  As of now we have no intent to acquire a NY State "Bit License" so residents of New York will be able to mine the currency, but will not
            be eligible for bullion swaps.

Full details to come later today!!  Stay tuned!!

Details?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:47:56 PM

Details coming guys!!  Sorry for the long wait time!!  It has been crazy finalizing everything and prepping for the Raleigh Conference at the same time!!!!!
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:34:51 AM

Ok - Here we are at the buzzer for today!!!!  As promised I am sharing the wonderful folks here on BCT the first bit of information on our bullion reserves.

*  From launch through the first halving of mining (147,000 blocks) we will back the coin with bullion, and add to our reserves each time 1% of the coins are mined.   This way the initial reserves will not be diluted when more coins are mined.  At each halving we will increase our reserves by the same factor as the halving.  This way we are significantly increasing the value of the coins (in relation to their bullion reserves) each time a halving occurs.  We decided that this was the best route to go in order to develop a long term investment, and to give our miners incentive to mine and hold the coins.

* With that being said we are launching with the following in reserve:

Gold: 4 ounces
Silver: 250 ounces
Platinum: 3 ounces

Total USD invested in bullion: $14,311

Now as we stated earlier - each time 1% of the coins are minded we will add that same amount into the reserves again. This will take place all the way through the first halving.  When we reach the completion of the first 147,000 blocks we will increase the amount of reserves to offset the smaller block reward thus increasing the value of the coin's bullion reserves.  This process will occur each time a halving occurs. 

Are you interested yet???  Final details to be released at the conference on Friday!!!  We will have a live stream available and I will post the link to that here as well.   Thanks for all the continued support guys and gals!!  See you on Friday!!!
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:37:50 AM

Ok - Here we are at the buzzer for today!!!!  As promised I am sharing the wonderful folks here on BCT the first bit of information on our bullion reserves.

*  From launch through the first halving of mining (147,000 blocks) we will back the coin with bullion, and add to our reserves each time 1% of the coins are mined.   This way the initial reserves will not be diluted when more coins are mined.  At each halving we will increase our reserves by the same factor as the halving.  This way we are significantly increasing the value of the coins (in relation to their bullion reserves) each time a halving occurs.  We decided that this was the best route to go in order to develop a long term investment, and to give our miners incentive to mine and hold the coins.

* With that being said we are launching with the following in reserve:

Gold: 4 ounces
Silver: 250 ounces
Platinum: 3 ounces

Total USD invested in bullion: $14,311

Now as we stated earlier - each time 1% of the coins are minded we will add that same amount into the reserves again. This will take place all the way through the first halving.  When we reach the completion of the first 147,000 blocks we will increase the amount of reserves to offset the smaller block reward thus increasing the value of the coin's bullion reserves.  This process will occur each time a halving occurs. 

Are you interested yet???  Final details to be released at the conference on Friday!!!  We will have a live stream available and I will post the link to that here as well.   Thanks for all the continued support guys and gals!!  See you on Friday!!!

Proof ?

I m not saying you are lie, but Proof will be better. Smiley

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:43:29 AM

Proof will come at the conference my friend.  We will also be releasing the name and info of our independent auditor who litterally audits our holdings of bullion.  This is from a CPA firm in Greensboro, NC that has been established for decades.  We are 100% legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: