Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75728 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:47:25 PM

how often does the difficulty adjust?

Can you let us know?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

The difficulty for this coin adjusts incrementally.  With full target readjustment in 5h.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

how can we stop him?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

The difficulty for this coin adjusts incrementally.  With full target readjustment in 5h.

Hopefully we'll make it past block 3000 in the next 5 hours.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

how can we stop him?

Can't do anything now. Not even sure his hash is even still on the network. He probably did it to screw over the network, which in it's current state. is going to take a shit ton of mining to fix.

Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:16:19 PM

So dev, where do you get the cash for buying gold and backing up your coin? There are no clear explanation in the OP not even at your website?
Do you cover it from the developer team's own savings??
And what does backup means exactly? Can I change my coins to gold? What happens when the price plummet for some reason?

Have you read the power point yet?  we posted it after the conference.  Every question you asked is answered there.
Here is the link again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QYUo9oe-ZxclBkZzhLb0NwZWM/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, I read the powerpoint, and my answers wasn't there. So again. Where does the money from?? Are you a good samaritan and you give this gold, silver and platinum stash to the miners willingly?? The backup process is not clear to me. 1% added at each halving?? How much is that exactly?

And if you are really transparent, please put the 1% premine address to the OP! It is not there!

By the way, CryptoID doing a great Block explorer service with Richlist and statistics, why there is no richlist and statistics in any of your block explorers?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

Ok, checked the address in the powerpoint document. None of your block explorers can tell how much coins in their because of "too many transactions, can not display!"

Thats why you need a richlist, where you can check the top coin holders, and as you have around 2500 BTC worth of coins in your premine account it should be transparent!

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:32:00 PM

The difficulty for this coin adjusts incrementally.  With full target readjustment in 5h.

Hopefully we'll make it past block 3000 in the next 5 hours.

We just got the block 3000 at 3001 now

The problem is the diff still big  94,906,379.09568234

BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

So dev, where do you get the cash for buying gold and backing up your coin? There are no clear explanation in the OP not even at your website?
Do you cover it from the developer team's own savings??
And what does backup means exactly? Can I change my coins to gold? What happens when the price plummet for some reason?

Have you read the power point yet?  we posted it after the conference.  Every question you asked is answered there.
Here is the link again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QYUo9oe-ZxclBkZzhLb0NwZWM/edit?usp=sharing

Ok, I read the powerpoint, and my answers wasn't there. So again. Where does the money from?? Are you a good samaritan and you give this gold, silver and platinum stash to the miners willingly?? The backup process is not clear to me. 1% added at each halving?? How much is that exactly?

And if you are really transparent, please put the 1% premine address to the OP! It is not there!

By the way, CryptoID doing a great Block explorer service with Richlist and statistics, why there is no richlist and statistics in any of your block explorers?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

Are you serious right now??

*  Last page of the power point:

"We are financed by private investors, HashMaster Tech LLC, and the BIG.  This is where we have received our funding to launch and how we will be
         supported throughout the life of this coin."

*       Pages 6, 7, 8, & 9 show you in an embedded spreadsheet EXACTLY how much bullion goes into the coin each time 1% of the total is mined.

*      Page 5 Shows our Dev wallet address.

If you are serious about supporting our coin - READ the info we put up.  Us posting redundant info wastes time.
Mesterlovesz74

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:46:09 PM

Are you serious right now??

*  Last page of the power point:

"We are financed by private investors, HashMaster Tech LLC, and the BIG.  This is where we have received our funding to launch and how we will be
         supported throughout the life of this coin."

*       Pages 6, 7, 8, & 9 show you in an embedded spreadsheet EXACTLY how much bullion goes into the coin each time 1% of the total is mined.

*      Page 5 Shows our Dev wallet address.

If you are serious about supporting our coin - READ the info we put up.  Us posting redundant info wastes time.

These are serious issues I am talking about! Lesser thing is that you did not post the dev wallet address at the First Post! Yes it is in the powerpoint, but not in the first post.
Second big issue is that you are sitting in a 100k coin premine and the address (which is 250 BTC atm, and can be 25k BTC in the future!) can not be seen with your block explorer! If you can show me the block explorer result where it can be seen then I will apologize! Till then you have to work on your transparency.

BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:00:51 PM

We actually have a new explorer that Don is working on now.  The original one which was hosted on ABE was definitely NOT what we wanted.  So to that point you are 100% correct.   I am interested in this rich list.  Sounds awesome.  Hit me up with a PM and give me a few more details so that I can explore this option for us.
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:23:31 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

The operator of the mokux mine has rented mining equipment and pointed it at his own pool.  He has now bypassed the 50% of network hashrate threshold that he knows he should not be passing.   (www.mokux.com) I have contacted him personally and gotten no response.  At this point I have to ask the community:

If you have miners pointed at him please make sure to move them to a different pool of your choosing.  The longer a pool exceeds 50%
                    of network hashrate the greater the chance of duplicated transactions, or a fork in the block chain.  We want to avoid this at all costs.

**Again PLEASE MOVE YOUR RIGS TO ANOTHER POOL OF YOUR CHOOSING.  MOKUX is endangering us all.  *** 

This coin should of been released as multi-algo!!! It now so unsecure!
It's still not to late to fork and integrate other algos! Take example from Myriadcoin
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

The operator of the mokux mine has rented mining equipment and pointed it at his own pool.  He has now bypassed the 50% of network hashrate threshold that he knows he should not be passing.   (www.mokux.com) I have contacted him personally and gotten no response.  At this point I have to ask the community:

If you have miners pointed at him please make sure to move them to a different pool of your choosing.  The longer a pool exceeds 50%
                    of network hashrate the greater the chance of duplicated transactions, or a fork in the block chain.  We want to avoid this at all costs.

**Again PLEASE MOVE YOUR RIGS TO ANOTHER POOL OF YOUR CHOOSING.  MOKUX is endangering us all.  *** 

It's still not to late to fork and integrate other algos! Take example from Myriadcoin

this pool is down now.

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:41:03 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

Dev I would have distributed the power if it was I who rented the power.  you contacted me around 6:00 am my time  I was not aware of this and since Mokux.com does not need registration I could not contact person pointing the power. nor could i control it. I am looking into implanting a registration.  Apologies if this has harmed the coin. we will try to get this fixed asap.   
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

Thank you for the contact and for rectifying the issue.  We are now well within network tolerances.  *Phew* Thank you to the pool operator for acting in a responsible fashion.  We all win or lose together!  "Teamwork Makes the Dream work!!
onewiseguy

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

The operator of the mokux mine has rented mining equipment and pointed it at his own pool.  He has now bypassed the 50% of network hashrate threshold that he knows he should not be passing.   (www.mokux.com) I have contacted him personally and gotten no response.  At this point I have to ask the community:

If you have miners pointed at him please make sure to move them to a different pool of your choosing.  The longer a pool exceeds 50%
                    of network hashrate the greater the chance of duplicated transactions, or a fork in the block chain.  We want to avoid this at all costs.

**Again PLEASE MOVE YOUR RIGS TO ANOTHER POOL OF YOUR CHOOSING.  MOKUX is endangering us all.  ***  

And thank him for doubling the diff!! Now at 94,906,379  Sad

well already commenting in the thread since mokux is no registration required no way in controlling the hash on a brighter note, higher def means  most profitable coin out right now on croinwarz.
onewiseguy

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:49:27 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

no the coin is perfect. POW is the way to go.
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:56:20 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

+1
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

Out of the blue- when manhatant pool pays off coins? I pointed 2Th to them and now waiting game
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:22:06 PM

*** IMPORTANT ***

+1

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: