Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75726 times)
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:34:27 PM

As I wrote earlier, it's terrible! I made ​​a translation of the exchange and wait for confirmation 4 hours. A confirmation is still no !!!!!!!!!! This is normal Huh I do not want to be rude and send someone to hell, just good luck !!!

Your asking about a transaction correct?
Blocks are taking a while to find right now.. your transaction will be delayed!!

What a bargain postponed? Are you an idiot? How can you work with a coin, which has confirmed more than an hour? Example: You buy something and sit (masturbate) yet confirmed your translation. It is very convenient in a sex shop, but not for me. I am very sorry that my useless 6Th worked in the pool. Open your eyes to reality! And do not be offended by my true words.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

As I wrote earlier, it's terrible! I made ​​a translation of the exchange and wait for confirmation 4 hours. A confirmation is still no !!!!!!!!!! This is normal Huh I do not want to be rude and send someone to hell, just good luck !!!

Blocks are taking a while to find right now.. your transaction will be delayed!!

What a bargain postponed? Are you an idiot? How can you work with a coin, which has confirmed more than an hour? Example: You buy something and sit (masturbate) yet confirmed your translation. It is very convenient in a sex shop, but not for me. I am very sorry that my useless 6Th worked in the pool. Open your eyes to reality! And do not be offended by my true words.

Your 6Th would pick up a some BTCD at btcd.xpool.ca

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:00:18 AM

Huh

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
syrota

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:09:37 AM

Huh
What do not you understand?
Then do not be offended, but you ....
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:17:16 AM

Huh

Engrish?
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:39:21 AM

Huh

Engrish?

Дa идитe нa пyй или в киздy c этoй мoнeтoй и пepeвoдитe caми! Зaтpaxaли тpoлли.
Чтo ты тoлькo чтo cкaзaл oбo мнe пиздa?
Ecли этo o тeбe - тo вoпpocoв нe вoзникaeт ни y кoгo, a ecли ты кocишь пoд вeликoгo aнглийcкoгo гypy - тoгдa этo o тeбe.

Grin No but seriously don't call people an idiot if you can't cobble together a legible sentence in english.
syrota

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:42:41 AM

Grin No but seriously don't call people an idiot if you can't cobble together a legible sentence in english.
[/quote]

It's not me my friend - it's emotion and fucking Google translator! Grin Grin
syrota

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:54:47 AM

Now let us analyze. I sent the coin at a cost of 0.002. Now the cost of 0.0005 and the translation process was carried out to confirm the stock market. And what emotions should be me? Huh Grin
100% coin dead!  Grin
syrota

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:18:41 AM

I even began to wonder where the fiercest defenders comments coins?
We all have melted calculators, when calculating the money sent to the toilet. Smiley Smiley Smiley
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:50:23 AM

I even began to wonder where the fiercest defenders comments coins?
We all have melted calculators, when calculating the money sent to the toilet. Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'll google translate that for you.

I bought shit and it went down.  English version for you fellas, your welcome.
The Frisian
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:41:54 AM

Please change the name into : LittleBit.  (suggestion for over one week TinyBit)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:01:42 AM

Please change the name into : LittleBit.  (suggestion for over one week TinyBit)

OMG! What happened to the price or is it something broken on Bittrex, did they just lost one zero from the price?
IronEagle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:53:36 PM

A low price is good at the moment. Even if you mine or buy BIG now you will get a lot of coins. Diff is only about 10 mio. thats great. And: A good time to buy some coins. Buy low sell high.. Even if you must hold them for a year. Buy when the cannons firing and sell if everbody thinks it only can go higher..

Maybe this is one of the best times to buy this coin

The reason for the price drop? Noob Trader who are selling their coins with market orders at 0 volume. Typically for trading beginners. Yesterday only 200 BIG droped the price vom 0,002 to 0,0001 thats about -98%!!. No real daytrader would sell at this volume or even at this low price. They would buy here
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:56:16 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 05:59:12 PM by infernoman

every 100k coins that are mined that means reserves should double. and we should receive an update shortly. we've passed 100k coins now.
Dustdevels

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:33:19 PM

barabeku this jackass on coin-miners is running 100th by himself being a dick to the coin and destroying diff i have messaged the pool about this hopefully we can get something fixed because this guy is just being malicious

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   BIG/Day   BTC/Day
1      barabeku   100,246,140,143   6,647.825   4.7858

BTC: 1Bso4UR6urrH6uWUoq8wwJTsXvFdpT8k7A
LTC: LPCxacePcpC9UUfjvDXSdeStLumsH9J6Sg
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:45:36 PM

A low price is good at the moment. Even if you mine or buy BIG now you will get a lot of coins. Diff is only about 10 mio. thats great. And: A good time to buy some coins. Buy low sell high.. Even if you must hold them for a year. Buy when the cannons firing and sell if everbody thinks it only can go higher..

The reason for the price drop? Noob Trader who are selling their coins with market orders at 0 volume. Typically for trading beginners. Yesterday only 200 BIG droped the price vom 0,002 to 0,0001 thats about -98%!!. No real daytrader would sell at this volume or even at this low price. They would buy here

Exactly. Only 1 btc would bring it back up to .0012. Add to that there are currently approximately only 219,340 total of these coins out there (including dev premine). Compare that to those pump and dump pos coins that have millions of coins within days or the ico coins that immediately release millions of coins in one day. This coin is an investment, not a pump and dump. Dumping a coin like this is like throwing away a winning lottery ticket IMO. This is like btc being back to $2, people thought it was done for but look where it is today.
IronEagle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:13:56 PM

Exactly. Only 1 btc would bring it back up to .0012. Add to that there are currently approximately only 219,340 total of these coins out there (including dev premine). Compare that to those pump and dump pos coins that have millions of coins within days or the ico coins that immediately release millions of coins in one day. This coin is an investment, not a pump and dump. Dumping a coin like this is like throwing away a winning lottery ticket IMO. This is like btc being back to $2, people thought it was done for but look where it is today.

True words.. BTC is only as big at is is because it was the first coin at all..

The main problem in coin trading are the nerds (sorry for that). But who of them knows anything about trading? Maybe only 1% (max). BTC is now good for trading. It has clear and good chart signals etc. But what's the reason for this? Its because BTC is traded with a high volume. But most Altcoins are traded by the rookies. They mine them and sell them. They don't care about stupid low prices. Why?? Mine new coins, sell only max 50% and hold the others. Its the best thing you could do. If the coins rises, great. It it dumps you have 50% in your pocket, great too. But DO NOT sell ALL of your Coins. This will destroy the whole market of any coins.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:03:47 PM

Indeed the price is quite fine for this stage. Consider yourself lucky to be in early.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

Exactly. Imagine the rise once the gold aspect kicks in.
phreakk

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

I can't get this wallet to sync. I have added all the nodes and more and it won't download 1 single block.

It says estimated total 3338 and 8 connections.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: