Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BIG] BigBullion (SHA256) 10 Million Coins | Bounties - Trading on Bittrex  (Read 75731 times)
WhereRtheInterwebs

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

I'm loving the fact people are dumping the coin now...

Cheers,
Pit

+1 Makes it easier for me to gain positions on the rich list.  Smiley
BIGBullion (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:17:47 PM

Hey guys sorry for my absence of late.  Pneumonia kicked my A**.  I was in bed for 4 days, but am recovering slowly.    On an even brighter note - We have our new wallet in Alpha testing right now!! We have upgraded it and merged it with the latest Bitcoin core ( As some of you knew it was a very old version and bringing it up to date was no small task).   Once it moves out of Alpha and tests stable we will build a good Linux and Max version from that.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can have all this done before Friday.  Then we can get back to promoting the coin, and driving value!!

-Gerald
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 01:14:42 PM

Will merge mining also be incorporated?  Smiley

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
pitbullfan

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:11:18 AM

Will merge mining also be incorporated?  Smiley

Well Pat is persistent if nothing else. So dev?

Wish I had the knowledge to start a BIG multipool. Sadly, I really don't have that skillset...yet.

But did anyone else notice the hashrate went from like 60-70Th/s-291Th/s? Oh, and i hope some of you guys bought on that crazy drop in price. Im licking my chops waiting for the next huge drop on shittrex.

Happy mining, trading, or whatever youre doing to get ur BIG coins Smiley

-Pit
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:08:07 AM

Hey guys sorry for my absence of late.  Pneumonia kicked my A**.  I was in bed for 4 days, but am recovering slowly.    On an even brighter note - We have our new wallet in Alpha testing right now!! We have upgraded it and merged it with the latest Bitcoin core ( As some of you knew it was a very old version and bringing it up to date was no small task).   Once it moves out of Alpha and tests stable we will build a good Linux and Max version from that.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can have all this done before Friday.  Then we can get back to promoting the coin, and driving value!!

-Gerald

Gerald, sorry to hear about your bout of Pneumonia, hope you get well soon.

Thanks for the update regarding the Bitcoin core wallet. Will be looking out for the announcement.

Any word on it being BTC Merged Mining compatible?
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

But did anyone else notice the hashrate went from like 60-70Th/s-291Th/s? Oh, and i hope some of you guys bought on that crazy drop in price. Im licking my chops waiting for the next huge drop on shittrex.

Happy mining, trading, or whatever youre doing to get ur BIG coins Smiley

-Pit

Looks like a multipool hit on BIG for a bit and raised the diff to 40M.

Now they're dumping the coins to get BTC for their coin of choice.

Hope the new wallet has a better block retarget to alleviate the effects of this.
8pool.op

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:47:13 PM

hi dev,
i sent you PM FOR ADD MY POOL.

miners see my signature.
EU server

thx
 Cheesy
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:23:22 PM

Hey guys - Just a little update.... ok A HUGE FRICKING UPDATE!!

This week we got word from the Senior Counsel at the SEC that BigBullion was good to go as an investment vehicle!!! We are now in discussion with the CFTC for approval and registration as a commodity investment vehicle!! This is the last hurdle for BIG to make good on it's promise of being the 1st and premiere Investment Grade Crypto!!!

Oh and btw.... Did I mention that this will make us the ONLY registered, and legitimate precious metal backed crypto-security in the world??  Soooo close to Champagne toast time!!  This has been a long and very tough road to make it down, but we are almost there!!!!
pitbullfan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

This week we got word from the Senior Counsel at the SEC that BigBullion was good to go as an investment vehicle!!! We are now in discussion with the CFTC for approval and registration as a commodity investment vehicle!! This is the last hurdle for BIG to make good on it's promise of being the 1st and premiere Investment Grade Crypto!!!

Oh and btw.... Did I mention that this will make us the ONLY registered, and legitimate precious metal backed crypto-security in the world??  Soooo close to Champagne toast time!!  This has been a long and very tough road to make it down, but we are almost there!!!!

WOOT! That is some good fricking news dev.

Sooooo glad I been mining BIG and buying on the dips. Like yesterday's huuuuuge drop. Then up 450% so far today. Looks like BIG has an even brighter and BIGger future than I thought. Keep up the great work guys.

-Pit
pbleak
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:02:47 PM

Awesome news Smiley
PatMan

Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:14:20 PM

Nice. Could you post some details/documentation/links? Very interested.......

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:33:08 PM

Nice. Could you post some details/documentation/links? Very interested.......

As soon as we get our registration with the CFTC cleared I will post those documents sir!!!
pitbullfan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:38:24 PM

So BIG will be traded on the commodities and futures markets? Like pork bellies, soybeans, and oil?
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:53:46 PM

So BIG will be traded on the commodities and futures markets? Like pork bellies, soybeans, and oil?

Not exactly.  By holding precious metals and allowing for the exchange of Crypto for those metals we are engaging in a "regulated activity."   Our coin is an "investment vehicle" for existing commodities (Gold, silver, platinum). So while BIG wouldn't trade on the COMEX as a commodity it will be registered as a vehicle for delivery of those commodities.
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

This week we got word from the Senior Counsel at the SEC.....

Can you say who you got word from at the Senior Council at SEC?  I can't find that particular Council anywhere in the SEC Organisation Chart.

Thanks  Smiley

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
BIGBullion (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

David Joire
Senior Counsel
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management, Chief Counsel’s Office
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Phone | 202.551.6866
pitbullfan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:08:43 PM

Wow! Just wow! +848% right now. Glad I picked up more yesterday. Definitely not buying at these prices, but it feels good to see it gaining serious traction.
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:16:14 PM

David Joire
Senior Counsel
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Division of Investment Management, Chief Counsel’s Office
100 F Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20549
Phone | 202.551.6866

Thanks.....

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
pitbullfan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:24:08 PM

OK, if we hit 200k today, Im gonna part ways (temporarily of course) with half my BIG holdings, this price jump is AMAZING!
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:11:37 PM

yeah! nice profit! sold it for +450% in total. with 1BTC of investing. nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: