Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102243 times)
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

Why on earth would they not be interested?

Can we get an explanation from the owners please?

They replied, saying they already had a multi sig cold wallet., but didn't really acknowledge the "roll server" idea at all.

Maybe I should try again.

I don't think the multisignature is something I would agreed to if I would be in DiceBitcoi.in shoes, but until Dooglus is somehow officialy enroled in the site I'm *not* investing in it. This way they are just piggy-backing on his name, giving him a "crown". The "roll server" is an excellent idea, get Dooglus officially involved, doesn't matter what the deal is between you internally, and you'll get the trust of the whole community. Otherwise, just you wait until Dooglus bring some form of the JD from death, you'll see your capital flying there in no time.

we never piggy-backed on anyones' back Smiley so all peoples. suggestion is'if its not dooglus inside, its scam'? doodlus of course  proved his 'both quality and reputation. but how someone else then achieves that? as i get it, if we get dooglus having BOTH and cold wallet AND rolls, we are trustworthy. we are trustworthy for what???  thats the point i miss. how we get reputation with zero responsibilities? whats the difference with jd then or how it can become jd successor - if by those things dooglus runs it? whats the difference from JD then, apart from the UI ? i think the way you word things its very unfair for us and all the hard work we put till today, in all our projects . Feel free to invest or not, but no matter what you do, plasse do keep an eye for us and re-evaluate us in the future. i really do think we deserve that Smiley !

Regards

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:08:50 PM

They replied, saying they already had a multi sig cold wallet., but didn't really acknowledge the "roll server" idea at all.

I don't think the multisignature is something I would agreed to if I would be in DiceBitcoi.in shoes, but until Dooglus is somehow officialy enroled in the site I'm *not* investing in it. This way they are just piggy-backing on his name, giving him a "crown". The "roll server" is an excellent idea, get Dooglus officially involved, doesn't matter what the deal is between you internally, and you'll get the trust of the whole community. Otherwise, just you wait until Dooglus bring some form of the JD from death, you'll see your capital flying there in no time.

we never piggy-backed on anyones' back Smiley so all peoples. suggestion is'if its not dooglus inside, its scam'? doodlus of course  proved his 'both quality and reputation. but how someone else then achieves that? as i get it, if we get dooglus having BOTH and cold wallet AND rolls, we are trustworthy. we are trustworthy for what???  thats the point i miss. how we get reputation with zero responsibilities? whats the difference with jd then or how it can become jd successor - if by those things dooglus runs it? whats the difference from JD then, apart from the UI ? i think the way you word things its very unfair for us and all the hard work we put till today, in all our projects . Feel free to invest or not, but no matter what you do, plasse do keep an eye for us and re-evaluate us in the future. i really do think we deserve that Smiley !

Regards

For me, it has nothing to do with dooglus. It's about trying your best to make sure you don't need trust. A cold wallet protected by multisig is the number one way to do that. Next on the list is a way to make sure you don't play yourselves knowing the server seed.

How you decide to do that is secondary but the bitcoin way is to try to remove trust as much as possible. This is what provably fair means. Players don't need to trust you, and wouldn't it be great if investors didn't need to either?

JustDice relied on investors' trust but multisignatures didn't exist when it started a year ago. Now they do.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:23:54 PM

I'm sorry if I caused any offence by posting the email in public. I didn't mean to cause any trouble. My only point was to show that I already thought about how dicebitco.in could make it easier for people to invest in their bankroll.

I understand if they want to stand on their own.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:12:23 PM

This site is getting scary successful. Nearly 3000 BTC invested and nearly 5000 BTC wagered.

Just read some of this thread and for the first time actually took a look at the website.

I like the different approach to design aspect of it.

As for investing i'm so pessimistic about it , especially when Everydice done what they done. They ware also scary successful at the start , was it faked or not who knows but it did not end up well .

Would be nice to have true trustworthy place to invest in, like justdice was .
U guys will have hard time to get there but i wish u best of luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

Worked good. Will come later. As I told you the bot didn't worked correctly I don't know why.

Yeah I had the same problem but now they fixed it Smiley
smalltimer50

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:47:41 AM

Regards

Let's put it this way. 99% of bitcoin investments are scams. People are just being cautious -- and rightfully so. Dooglus had quite a reputation before he started justdice. Trust takes YEARS to build. The fact that you already have 3k BTC in the bankroll shows how reckless people are with their BTC!

Having a simple partnership with Dooglus (where he is involved in a multi-sig cold wallet) would be enormously beneficial for you. You would literally increase the bankroll by 5X or so overnight and create confidence for people to play and invest at the site. I am would be EXTREMELY sceptical if you would not even consider that business relationship. If you planned on running the site legitimately with Dooglus the amount of BTC you could potentially make would be staggering in the long run. To me, its like Bill Gates going to a local start-up and them shunning his advice and investment (yes, Dooglus's reputation is worth quite a bit, even though he is not being paid). I'd strongly suggest you reconsider if you plan on running a long-term successful dice site.

Until then I am warning people to not invest a large portion of their bitcoin holdings in this site. I don't have any reason to doubt the owner yet, it is just good practice. You can look at the graveyard of Bitcoin investments / scams that have occurred in the past to get a sample of a potential future outcome!

Cheers!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:58:00 AM

I just withdraw from my tablet account to the deposit address of my main account.

The transaction happened immediately, "off chain" as I had been told it would.

The only problem is that when I look at https://dicebitco.in/user/transactions, the deposit on my main account shows the deposit address of the account I sent *from*, not the account I sent *to*.

If user A was sending coins directly to user B, the address showing up in user B's history would be user A's deposit address, not user B. This could lead to user B accidentally sending coins to user A in the future when trying to deposit to his own account if he copies the address it says he most recently deposited to.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:05:59 AM

Quote from: Skele

Man, I can't believe you deleted that post.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen for a long time.

From the initial evidence that the colours are the same (huh? they're not!) to the closing "wouldn't invest a shit" the whole post was comedy gold.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:51:47 AM

Quote from: Skele

Man, I can't believe you deleted that post.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen for a long time.

From the initial evidence that the colours are the same (huh? they're not!) to the closing "wouldn't invest a shit" the whole post was comedy gold.

At first I thought this was from a troll, but then I dug deeper. Can you explain this doog?

Primedice

Dicebitco.in

Prcdice

Justdice

Notice anything similar? On all of these you can choose to either roll high OR low.

Now I am not saying this proves you created and run all these sites. But I am saying that it does not, not prove that you did not create any of these sites.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:59:48 AM

Notice anything similar? On all of these you can choose to either roll high OR low.

Wow, you caught me! I never thought anyone would notice.

I was a little worried that people would notice I used the exact same shade of green on the padlocks on all my sites:

(well, nearly all - one of them is a little unresponsive again at the moment)

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:01:12 AM

Now I am not saying this proves you created and run all these sites. But I am saying that it does not, not prove that you did not create any of these sites.

What the hell are you smoking? Roll Eyes

So if let's say scamdice has only a "high" option then it proves that dooglus did not create it? Or does it "not not" prove? Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 05:03:09 AM

I was a little worried that people would notice I used the exact same shade of green on the padlocks on all my sites:

Oh, I noticed something else... they all have "dice" in their names. It must be some acronym involving dooglus.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:32:26 AM

Oh, I noticed something else... they all have "dice" in their names. It must be some acronym involving dooglus.

dooglus is creating everything

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Anastasio

Activity: 112

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:58:50 AM

What the?

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

you have a nice analysis.
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:42:35 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 07:53:42 AM by BusyBeaverHP

PD3 is down again, and I really, really want to make DiceBitco.in my regular site to play on... but I'm not sold on the idea of only being able to change my seed every three rolls... are there any possible measure that you are able to change that policy to every single roll?

There must be ways to implement measures to prevent DDOS'ing of such features.

guizai

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

haha.. I like that.. just a thought from me. even ALL the dice site belong/create are by dooglus, Is there any problem with that?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:16:24 PM

PD3 is down again, and I really, really want to make DiceBitco.in my regular site to play on... but I'm not sold on the idea of only being able to change my seed every three rolls... are there any possible measure that you are able to change that policy to every single roll?

There must be ways to implement measures to prevent DDOS'ing of such features.

you can do "empty" (with 0.00000000 btc) bets until you can reset the seed.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

Trying to withdraw my balance but got an error message. Is the hot wallet empty?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

then your site should have been named

just-dooglus.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: