Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102249 times)
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:51:16 AM

Ok so I understand why you got mixed up with sending me 20.08 instead of 26.28. You need to remember that I lost my initial bet of 2 BTC because of the skipped nonce so instead of you re-funding me the profit of the 2 BTC bet, you need to re-fund the bet + the profit as that's what I would have won if the nonce's weren't skipped.
If you do do everything properly, put the chat back up and work hard to build your community and reputation back up which you once had I see a bright future ahead.

Edit: 2+1+2+0.5+0.5+0.2 = my bets that I lost. 26.28 BTC (the correct number you owe me) minus 20.08 BTC (the number you gave me) = 6.2 BTC.

Hello Stars, that would mean we would have to shift the bets and not fill up the bets, and we went with the second scenario, since is the most logical and fair to everyone(favors and winners and losers!) Imagine, since you kept betting non stop @ the same odd, you would end up with that roll sequences anyways(only diference is you may have stopped on first winning roll, meaning you could cash out 9 BTC profit or never reached the last one which gave more BTCs). Filling the missing winners with net profit is the most sensible resolution we could came up with, and its fair for everyone(i will agree fair it would be never to have happened, but you get what I mean!)

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Sickler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:54:40 AM

Ok so I understand why you got mixed up with sending me 20.08 instead of 26.28. You need to remember that I lost my initial bet of 2 BTC because of the skipped nonce so instead of you re-funding me the profit of the 2 BTC bet, you need to re-fund the bet + the profit as that's what I would have won if the nonce's weren't skipped.
If you do do everything properly, put the chat back up and work hard to build your community and reputation back up which you once had I see a bright future ahead.

Edit: 2+1+2+0.5+0.5+0.2 = my bets that I lost. 26.28 BTC (the correct number you owe me) minus 20.08 BTC (the number you gave me) = 6.2 BTC.

Hello Stars, that would mean we would have to shift the bets and not fill up the bets, and we went with the second scenario, since is the most logical and fair to everyone(favors and winners and losers!) Imagine, since you kept betting non stop @ the same odd, you would end up with that roll sequences anyways(only diference is you may have stopped on first winning roll, meaning you could cash out 9 BTC profit or never reached the last one which gave more BTCs). Filling the missing winners with net profit is the most sensible resolution we could came up with, and its fair for everyone(i will agree fair it would be never to have happened, but you get what I mean!)

Sounds like he isn't getting the BTC he should be getting?  It's not his fault the bets came as a loss and he needed to continue betting.  He is owed the full amount.
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 12:59:58 AM

Sounds like he isn't getting the BTC he should be getting?  It's not his fault the bets came as a loss and he needed to continue betting.  He is owed the full amount.

Instead of trying to fire up Stars, please spend some seconds and read what i posted. Thank you Smiley

Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:04:45 AM

I understand where you're coming from but this is what annoys me. Think of it this way, If your systems wasn't rigged at that given time, would I have walked away with 61.8 BTC or 55.18 BTC? I would have walked away with 61.8 BTC. Also if you say things like, oh well you would have walked away, therefor it's not accurate is BS Imo. In-fact if I were to of walked away, I would not have continued to lose these bets http://gyazo.com/66bf3e1a59e93e0a3069e531e9c7576e. So I actually lost WAY MORE than I would have but that's irrelivant because we can sit here all day and debate what would have happened if your system was not rigged.
I feel like if you want to make everything right, you're definitely taking the step in the right direction but you need to clear up things like this for sure.

MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:07:51 AM

Sounds like he isn't getting the BTC he should be getting?  It's not his fault the bets came as a loss and he needed to continue betting.  He is owed the full amount.

Instead of trying to fire up Stars, please spend some seconds and read what i posted. Thank you Smiley

Both makes some sense.

His winning bets ware skipped , he actually won't that bets but they ware skipped, so we know that bets are win, and not lost bets, so he should be paid amount that he would won from that bets.

But then, if he won he might stop, cashout , or who knows what, u can't know what would happen.

But in first case u know what would happen, he won that bets but they did not show/payout as it should.

I think he should be paid out in full but from investors funds coz he won that against investors. But now after all divesting / investing that is impossible to do. Tough situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Sickler

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:12:06 AM

This isn't a difficult situation.  Your system scammed him (not because of you) , you return most of the coin, but not all.  Why not give him all of his coins and we can all keep on with our lives?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:14:13 AM

Hello Stars, that would mean we would have to shift the bets and not fill up the bets

I don't understand those words, but the crux of the matter seems to be that you skipped some winning nonces such that some winning bets turned into losses.

In Stars' case, that left him with a positive profit, but not as positive as it should have been, so initially you were going to give him nothing (since he didn't "lose") but now you're wanting to make it right.

So let's look at a simple case.  Suppose I was already 100 BTC in profit, and placed a single bet of 1 BTC at 10x, and that it would have won, but the nonce was skipped, making it lose.

Instead of being 100 BTC in profit like I was before the bet, I ended up 99 BTC in profit.

If the bet had won like it should have, I would have been paid 10 BTC (my 1 BTC stake back, and 9 BTC profit) and so my new total profit would have been 109 BTC.

The difference between my actual profit (99 BTC) and my deserved profit (109 BTC) is 10 BTC - that's my stake (1 BTC) times the bet's payout multiplier (10x).

To make things right, you would need to pay me 10 BTC.

You seem to be arguing that just paying me the skipped profit is enough. But it isn't. I would want the stake back too, since you kept it when you shouldn't have.

Stars - does that sum up your case?

DB - do you disagree?

(I think you may be misunderstanding each other - hopefully this post helps clear it up)

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Sickler

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:17:46 AM

Hello Stars, that would mean we would have to shift the bets and not fill up the bets

I don't understand those words, but the crux of the matter seems to be that you skipped some winning nonces such that some winning bets turned into losses.

In Stars' case, that left him with a positive profit, but not as positive as it should have been, so initially you were going to give him nothing (since he didn't "lose") but now you're wanting to make it right.

So let's look at a simple case.  Suppose I was already 100 BTC in profit, and placed a single bet of 1 BTC at 10x, and that it would have won, but the nonce was skipped, making it lose.

Instead of being 100 BTC in profit like I was before the bet, I ended up 99 BTC in profit.

If the bet had won like it should have, I would have been paid 10 BTC (my 1 BTC stake back, and 9 BTC profit) and so my new total profit would have been 109 BTC.

The difference between my actual profit (99 BTC) and my deserved profit (109 BTC) is 10 BTC - that's my stake (1 BTC) times the bet's payout multiplier (10x).

You seem to be arguing that just paying me the skipped profit is enough. But it isn't. I would want the stake back too, since you kept it when you shouldn't have.

DB - do you disagree?

(I think you may be misunderstanding each other - hopefully this post helps clear it up)

He totally understand dooglus.  He just doesn't want to pay it all out cus he feels Stars wouldn't have made all those bets if he knew they were wins.
finnile

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:18:40 AM

Instead of cosigning your wallet , dooglus should just reopen JD or give someone trusted the access. Its kind of stupid if you guys think that people will come back even if you pay back.

Stars

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:23:04 AM

DB - do you disagree?

Yep, that's correct.

DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

Instead of cosigning your wallet , dooglus should just reopen JD or give someone trusted the access. Its kind of stupid if you guys think that people will come back even if you pay back.

Even if i was to refund everyone x10, i dont expect people to come back. Thats not the reason im doing it. The reason im doing it, its because that is who i am. I didnt come here to scam anyone, nor to dissapear with any coins they dont belong to me.

@ Sickler : 
He just doesn't want to pay it all out cus he feels Stars wouldn't have made all those bets if he knew they were wins.
. You got it wrong. But its ok.

@ doog : Thank you, now i understand what you mean! And I agree, this scenario makes more sense, i will apply it to every affected account.

@ Stars: Please allow me tomorrow to rerun the script based on dooglus scenario(it will take awhile, and i will need to re-issue extra vouchers for any account that would benefit from that new scenario!). Now its 04:30 and i really need to go sleep. I will sort you out within the day!!

Sickler

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:39:49 AM

If I'm wrong please explain to me.  As far as I can see you got his bet BTC and aren't returning it even though he won the bets.
Stars

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

Even if i was to refund everyone x10, i dont expect people to come back. Thats not the reason im doing it. The reason im doing it, its because that is who i am. I didnt come here to scam anyone, nor to dissapear with any coins they dont belong to me.

@ Sickler : 
He just doesn't want to pay it all out cus he feels Stars wouldn't have made all those bets if he knew they were wins.
. You got it wrong. But its ok.

@ doog : Thank you, now i understand what you mean! And I agree, this scenario makes more sense, i will apply it to every affected account.

@ Stars: Please allow me tomorrow to rerun the script based on dooglus scenario(it will take awhile, and i will need to re-issue extra vouchers for any account that would benefit from that new scenario!). Now its 04:30 and i really need to go sleep. I will sort you out within the day!!

Okay, but there's no need to re-run the script as the reason you got 55.18 BTC and not 61.8 BTC is because you did not include the bets, just the profit alone. But yea, that's totally understandable that you want to sleep. Glad you've almost sorted things out finally.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:52:38 AM

yeah, that a good news
He show a great responsibility
I really respect what you did,dicebit  Smiley

and your site gain an awesome profit
nice

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 01:58:04 AM

Okay, but there's no need to re-run the script as the reason you got 55.18 BTC and not 61.8 BTC is because you did not include the bets, just the profit alone. But yea, that's totally understandable that you want to sleep. Glad you've almost sorted things out finally.

There you go, last post before going to crash.

DICE-NHLI-XYNK-YUYW-JXWK-GDFX

The rest 6.2 BTC based on the new scenario that you are missing!

Have a great night all. Will update the list tomorrow with the extra vouchers where needed

Stress

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:02:24 AM

To be clear, I may be new here but I have common sense and I know right from wrong. What DiceBitcoin did is absolutely wrong and if he didn't rig the dice to begin with, none of this nonsense would of happened.For Dicebitcoin to be doing the right thing, you don't just refund the loses and a week later realize, oh I should refund the winnings too and forget about the original bet(talking about Stars case). The right thing to do from the beginning is refund what he lost,his ORIGINAL bet, and the profit that he should have won. To sum it all up, you can't refund someone after you've scammed them and expect your rep to be right back at where it was at it's prime. Rep is earned and you have ruined it for yourself forever.
Stars

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:06:43 AM

Ok I received my re-fund. It took some time for you to make amends, but better late than never.

Thanks again manl.

Stress

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:08:50 AM

There you go, last post before going to crash.

DICE-NHLI-XYNK-YUYW-JXWK-GDFX

The rest 6.2 BTC based on the new scenario that you are missing!

Have a great night all. Will update the list tomorrow with the extra vouchers where needed

wait a minute.... isn't it suppose to be 6.62 not 6.2? someone running a website that had 7500+ coins invested can't do simple maths... What has this world come to.

EDIT: Nevermind, disregard what I said.
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 02:10:02 AM

To be clear, I may be new here but I have common sense and I know right from wrong

You are not new. You are BRAND new. However, ill answer Smiley

Its important to take feedback, either good or bad. In your case is bad, but ill accept it. However let me answer as well!

.For Dicebitcoin to be doing the right thing, you don't just refund the loses and a week later realize, oh I should refund the winnings too and forget about the original bet(talking about Stars case).
The second it came up and dialogue emerged, I agreed with both Stars and dooglus. And will rerun with that new scenario in mind.

To sum it all up, you can't refund someone after you've scammed them and expect your rep to be right back at where it was at it's prime.
To sum it up, I never heared a case of someone scamming AND after that, refunding. Whats the point to scam if you are to refund what you scammed in the first place??? Not to mention why to scam for couple hundeds of coins when you could scam for almost 10 thousand?

Rep is earned and you have ruined it for yourself forever.

That may be true. In case you missed it though, im not doing this for"reputation". Im refunding and making it right for everyone, because thats who I am, and thats how I feel it should be.

DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 02:11:46 AM

wait a minute.... isn't it suppose to be 6.62 not 6.2? someone running a website that had 7500+ coins invested can't do simple maths... What has this world come to.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: