Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120328 times)
Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:41:49 PM

what do you strategy to use your trading ?
and if trade this broker, how about withdraw, fast proses ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 01:43:57 AM

this topic is not about strategies

there are many diferent brokers in the list. it's not even meant to be a recomendation, just a list.
but if you look for instant withdaw have a look at https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=229

Punggawa
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:23:59 AM

this topic is not about strategies

there are many diferent brokers in the list. it's not even meant to be a recomendation, just a list.
but if you look for instant withdaw have a look at https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=229

no problem. just ask about your strategies.
okey thanks your information. yes, I need for instant withdraw and deposit.
runningfree

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:30:28 PM

I was very into E-torro before the whole Cypress bankruptcy thing. Now I won't go near it! 
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:33:13 AM

I was very into E-torro before the whole Cypress bankruptcy thing. Now I won't go near it! 

I remember etoro acepting BTC for a very short period of time. it's a strange broker anyways

zezt

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:57:58 PM

Do you mean E-Terrible! They are history thank God, what a scam!
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

Do you mean E-Terrible! They are history thank God, what a scam!

I don't understand. You are refering to etoro? they seam pretty alive

huynhaff

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:11:51 AM

Just exchange to skrill. you can trading with good broker.
zanza

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:37:05 AM

I'm not too worried about financial regulators warning against a Bitcoin forex exchange, in fact I would expect it since obviously it cuts them out of the picture.  Its all about reputation, if someone lost money on bit4x or were scammed/didn't get their deposit back then that is important to me ... everything else doesn't seem to matter besides if the exchange actually does what is supposed to.

From what I can tell bit4x doesn't seem to be very popular so I am hesitant, if I put in a big deposit would they just pick up and run?

An intersted concept, for a full Bitcoin Forex exchange, would be for some way to have Bitcoins in a multisig/escrow type account.  There would be a clear contract obviously stating you are responsible for forex losses/gains.  This would prevent the exchange operator from stealing your funds though.  
Since the exchange operator wouldn't have direct access to the funds immediately, then he would have to use his own funds to do the trading, so something like this

Forex operator has a wallet of say 20 BTC
Customer comes and wants to "deposit" say 4 BTC to use Forex
Customer puts 4 BTC in escrow account with terms that he is responsible for loss/gain
Forex operator uses his own 4 BTC to let the customer trade with.
When the customer wants to cash out (either he gains or loss), Forex company sends him the account balance (lets say the 4 BTC turned into 2 BTC with losses, Forex company sends customer 2 BTC).
Money is released from escrow, and any disputes there is clearly evidence logs of trades/profits/loss

Of course there would be fees for the Forex company since they have to have BTC reserve to actually trade with, so going through this process ties up their BTC holding so it needs to be worth their while.

opinions?  also it would rely a lot of the Escrow company being somewhat "smart" and being able to look at forex trading history in case of disputes (if the customer claims he didn't lose money but he did)

Also, there is the possibility that the Forex operator keeps the money, say the customer turns the 4 BTC into 40 BTC with trading.  The Forex company could decide to just keep that and forfeit the escrow deposit of 4 BTC.  In this case then the customer would want to "cash out" when his winnings exceeded the escrow amount and start over.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:19:41 PM

I'm not too worried about financial regulators warning against a Bitcoin forex exchange, in fact I would expect it since obviously it cuts them out of the picture.  Its all about reputation, if someone lost money on bit4x or were scammed/didn't get their deposit back then that is important to me ... everything else doesn't seem to matter besides if the exchange actually does what is supposed to.

From what I can tell bit4x doesn't seem to be very popular so I am hesitant, if I put in a big deposit would they just pick up and run?

An intersted concept, for a full Bitcoin Forex exchange, would be for some way to have Bitcoins in a multisig/escrow type account.  There would be a clear contract obviously stating you are responsible for forex losses/gains.  This would prevent the exchange operator from stealing your funds though.  
Since the exchange operator wouldn't have direct access to the funds immediately, then he would have to use his own funds to do the trading, so something like this

Customer puts 4 BTC in escrow account with terms that he is responsible for loss/gain
When the customer wants to cash out (either he gains or loss), Forex company sends him the account balance (lets say the 4 BTC turned into 2 BTC with losses, Forex company sends customer 2 BTC).
Money is released from escrow, and any disputes there is clearly evidence logs of trades/profits/loss

Of course there would be fees for the Forex company since they have to have BTC reserve to actually trade with, so going through this process ties up their BTC holding so it needs to be worth their while.

opinions?  also it would rely a lot of the Escrow company being somewhat "smart" and being able to look at forex trading history in case of disputes (if the customer claims he didn't lose money but he did)

Also, there is the possibility that the Forex operator keeps the money, say the customer turns the 4 BTC into 40 BTC with trading.  The Forex company could decide to just keep that and forfeit the escrow deposit of 4 BTC.  In this case then the customer would want to "cash out" when his winnings exceeded the escrow amount and start over.

there was a topic here about Bit4X where the comunity also issued a lot of warning signs. this topic now doesn't exist anymore it seams.
also this is not about "Bitcoin vs regulators".. A serious Forex trader will always prefer regulated brokers

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:20:35 PM

Just exchange to skrill. you can trading with good broker.

fees

zanza

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:51:17 AM

there was a topic here about Bit4X where the comunity also issued a lot of warning signs. this topic now doesn't exist anymore it seams.
also this is not about "Bitcoin vs regulators".. A serious Forex trader will always prefer regulated brokers

basically if you want regulation it is going to come with AML/KYC/full identity checks etc
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:49:31 PM

basically if you want regulation it is going to come with AML/KYC/full identity checks etc

sure. so what? I'm not a criminal. I have nothing to hide.
but for those who like to stay anoymous we have a very good option: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=229

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:59:54 AM

serious complaints regarding xcfd latley: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.xcfd.com

added info to the list

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:29:26 PM

I use 1broker for a long time and I am very satisfied with results.

No mistakes with shitcoins, pumps & dumps, and other bad things.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

I use 1broker for a long time and I am very satisfied with results.

No mistakes with shitcoins, pumps & dumps, and other bad things.

Yea, it's a perfect option for the "harcore Bitcoiner" who wants to stay in Bitcoin and trade Forex/Shares anonimously

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:36:39 AM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:47:48 AM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action. Seems 1broker is the broker of choice?

I can't really comment on 1broker. Except that I don't understand how their business model works. But I do trade forex on Interactive Brokers, with some success. I think that trading BTC translates well to forex.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:23:24 PM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such? I've never traded another market before, but I'm getting pretty bored of this sideways action.

I like to compare the 15min BTC graph with the 1min EURUSD graph

but trading Forex is more complex. you have the news also which often create big spikes. you have various pairs. you have to learn position sizing.

Habeler876

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:02:56 PM

Is trading forex much like trading bitcoin? The swings and such?

I began with BTC and moved on to stocks, forex, commodities. I much prefer the latter two. I'd say BTC trades much more like forex than stocks. And like capoeira said, need to mind the news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: