Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120368 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:30:28 PM

I do know forex, never tryed with bitcoin, there are the leverage 500 , 1000 and above, because those are the safe rates, even being the rates with less reward as risk, i would like to try it even knowing that forex may make me loose all the money in seconds the same way as earn, kindly provide me some forex broker trusted with those leverage values.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:49:34 PM

FxOpen.com now accepting ETH
thanks for this useful info i might try this site soon
but is there required any documents upoaded for withdrawal? or even first time we do trade?
i see this fxopen has been established since 2005 ago
quiet old and have a good reputation too , thanks capoeira i have been looking for something like this
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2395
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:09:30 AM

but is there required any documents upoaded for withdrawal? or even first time we do trade?
quiet old and have a good reputation too , thanks capoeira i have been looking for something like this

it's a regulated broker, so you will have to register with name adress and so on and even send documents

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:01:01 AM

it's a regulated broker, so you will have to register with name adress and so on and even send documents

Which of the brokers don't ask for IDs?
As far as i know its required as they follow government standards to collect taxes from traders, been with FXCM and Oanda and they were all asking. I can't even get my money back from them anymore after changing my paypal email.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

Which of the brokers don't ask for IDs?
As far as i know its required as they follow government standards to collect taxes from traders, been with FXCM and Oanda and they were all asking. I can't even get my money back from them anymore after changing my paypal email.

those don't require ID:

SimpleFx.com
(if you keep everything in crypto)

1broker.com

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:38:55 PM

Which one of the broker that use fix spread?
Because no fees is bullshit when the spread is unpredictable too.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:47:24 PM

Which one of the broker that use fix spread?
Because no fees is bullshit when the spread is unpredictable too.

www.1broker.com has, but what is the problem? just avoid those low volume sessions (and big news) and spread is pretty constant

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:54:48 AM

www.1broker.com with a platform update on wednesday

After nearly one year of hard work, we are finally ready to announce the biggest software update in our history. 1Broker version 2.0 will be made available on November 2nd, 8:00 AM (New York time). To give you an idea of the size of this update, more than 50,000 lines of code were written, which took us about 3000 working hours. Based on the feedback we received over the past years, virtually nothing was left untouched:
Brand New Interface

The trading panel and website were split apart and developed from scratch. They will present themselves more minimalist and faster than ever before. Designed and optimized for widescreen displays and mobile devices, you will enjoy a consistent trading experience wherever you are. Instead of bloating it with unnecessary new features, we focused on the most important things: Speed and simplicity.
Social Trading

You will be able to share your trading ideas and copy other users’ trades. With the help of our community you can stay ahead of the game and gain a significant advantage over other “isolated” market participants. If someone follows your trading idea, you will even receive a monetary reward! A perfect opportunity to earn a second passive income by sharing your knowledge.
Powerful Charting

A precise and powerful charting tool is a necessity for every modern trading platform. Our new D3-based software offers a great set of basic functionality, including SMA and EMA indicators, and will be extended further in the future.
¡Buenos días!

In the coming years, we will try to reach out to non-English speaking traders too. As a first step, we translated our website to Spanish and German.
… and much more.

We are looking forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy this milestone.

Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:52:24 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 11:52:59 AM by Hikol

Hi there, guys! Can you please recommend me some resource with good reviews on brokers and some tips on trading? I have found a nice one at http://pipbear.com/best-forex-traders-world-know/, but I need more information on different aspects of trading. Maybe you can help me with it
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 03:55:47 PM

Hi there, guys! Can you please recommend me some resource with good reviews on brokers and some tips on trading? I have found a nice one, but I need more information on different aspects of trading. Maybe you can help me with it

Try going to babypips forum. they give away free trading strategies so prepare to learn how meta trader works. chose a broker that you think will be great for starters. I started with OANDA so that might just be a good option for you, download their MT4 and chose a strategy that you think is easy to follow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:13:50 PM

Hi there, guys! Can you please recommend me some resource with good reviews on brokers and some tips on trading? I have found a nice one, but I need more information on different aspects of trading. Maybe you can help me with it

only trustworthy page for forex-reviews: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/
afaik the most active Forex forum: http://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php

Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:02:03 PM

Thanks a lot for the help! Will be very useful, I will check your links out
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:14:35 PM

Thanks a lot for the help! Will be very useful, I will check your links out

you are welcome

NutCoin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:46:21 AM

Hi there, guys! Can you please recommend me some resource with good reviews on brokers and some tips on trading? I have found a nice one at http://pipbear.com/best-forex-traders-world-know/, but I need more information on different aspects of trading. Maybe you can help me with it

Not that we're providing advice at this stage, but we are listing the best forex brokers and their bonuses at https://bigcoingambling.com/bitcoin-forex/

The other forex sites in this thread we're a little hesitant to add. For example, Broker1.com is currently 404ing.

If anyone would like to have a site feature on BigcoinGambling.com, please just drop me a PM.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:34:16 AM

what is myfxchoice.com in regulation
iam visit myfxchoise can't find about regulation
where from my.myfxchoice.com , australia, USA , rusia

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:52:27 AM

I have noticed that you are qualified Instaforex as a scam broker, but I refuse it because I have trade there for almost five years with no problem, and I can deposit and withdraw via bitcoin with no problem, and no fees.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:26:15 AM

what is myfxchoice.com in regulation
iam visit myfxchoise can't find about regulation
where from my.myfxchoice.com , australia, USA , rusia

https://en.myfxchoice.com/faq/trade-with-us/

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:30:27 AM

I have noticed that you are qualified Instaforex as a scam broker, but I refuse it because I have trade there for almost five years with no problem, and I can deposit and withdraw via bitcoin with no problem, and no fees.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

note the two "WARNING". even regulators warn about them

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:21:18 AM

I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Fxopen has been exiting for more than fifteen years now. I have used Fxopen several times in trading, they have one of the very best trading tools for trading and a good customers care services agents in this field. Op thank you very much for compiled this for us trader that has good interest of doing transactions with bitcoin.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:05:05 AM

I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Fxopen has been exiting for more than fifteen years now. I have used Fxopen several times in trading, they have one of the very best trading tools for trading and a good customers care services agents in this field. Op thank you very much for compiled this for us trader that has good interest of doing transactions with bitcoin.

What has happened to FXopen? There website is all screwed up, I cant see bitcoin deposits. Is it still running ok?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: