Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120329 times)
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:19:08 AM

Hello.

Maybe this news is worth mentioning.
Kraken is going to launch forex trading on their platform:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-kraken-launches-forex-trading-for-nine-currency-pairs

https://blog.kraken.com/post/4200/eur-gbp-usd-and-more-fx-trading-is-going-live-on-kraken/

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:34:30 PM

nice, but without margin you can't realy trade forex; so I would say that it is not intresting for the topic, at least atm.

Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:44:34 PM

I love doing trading in Cryptos via a broker because it’s so very comfortable unlike various other ways. I find it so good under FreshForex broker, where we can do Crypto Trading and that with rather comfort having wide range of benefits. So we need to be very ready for all this.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:58:20 PM

I don't remember why, but Fresh has been taken out of the list long time ago

darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:04:57 PM

What is best forex firm to short tesla with bitcoin acc now?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:09:37 PM

in what sense?

darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:20:46 PM

in what sense?
total. reputation. no problems with withdrawls is main for me.
forex sector have gray reputation, cuz of a lot of scam
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:46:12 PM

in what sense?
total. reputation. no problems with withdrawls is main for me.
forex sector have gray reputation, cuz of a lot of scam

first 3 in the list are regulated and widely known in the forex market.
you might want to read about them at forexpeacearmy

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:30:59 AM

Hi people,
Simplefx with discount on Pizza Day: https://blog.simplefx.com/2020/05/04/earn-more-with-50-cashbacks-on-bitcoin-pizza-day/

Covesting

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 02:30:36 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2020, 02:56:47 PM by Covesting

Check our partner - trading platform https://primexbt.com

PrimeXBT is a Bitcoin-based margin trading platform which offers access to over 50+ assets including Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS), Forex, Commodities (Metals, Oil, Gas), and Indices from a single account (Funded with BTC)
The thread you may find here in BTT with PrimeXBT scam accusation - looks like a fabricated chain of posts to damage corporate reputation. Or possibly it was one of their affiliates. In any case - the company has nothing to do with the issue as PrimeXBT doesn't have presence in this forum.
If you do a little research about them - you will find out that there is no single doubt that this company runs legitimate operations. It won multiple awards, partnered with such companies as Devexperts, Bitfury etc etc
We are Covesting - a DLT licensed company, and we are in the process of Covesting (copy-trading) module integration with them.

Good luck!

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:11:54 PM

Check our partner - trading platform https://primexbt.com

PrimeXBT is a Bitcoin-based margin trading platform which offers access to over 50+ assets including Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS), Forex, Commodities (Metals, Oil, Gas), and Indices from a single account (Funded with BTC)
The thread you may find here in BTT with PrimeXBT scam accusation - looks like a fabricated chain of posts to damage corporate reputation. Or possibly it was one of their affiliates. In any case - the company has nothing to do with the issue as PrimeXBT doesn't have presence in this forum.
If you do a little research about them - you will find out that there is no single doubt that this company runs legitimate operations. It won multiple awards, partnered with such companies as Devexperts, Bitfury etc etc
We are Covesting - a DLT licensed company, and we are in the process of Covesting (copy-trading) module integration with them.

Good luck!

there are two ways to enter this list:
good rating at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16409/primexbt-forex-brokers
or trust by Bitcoin community

romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:56:14 AM

Anyone using SimpleFX with relatively large amount for a long time? I've tested them for 1 month with a medium amount and haven't detected any bad thing happening so far. Some people seem really angry at them on ForexPeaceArmy though. There was also that BCH huge dump fiasco apparently.
I'm currently hesitating between Evolve Markets and SimpleFX.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:21:41 PM

Anyone using SimpleFX with relatively large amount for a long time? I've tested them for 1 month with a medium amount and haven't detected any bad thing happening so far. Some people seem really angry at them on ForexPeaceArmy though. There was also that BCH huge dump fiasco apparently.

wow. I just checked their FPA page. this is new to me.
On the other hand there doesn't seam to be a scam accustation (where you have to provide proof)?

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 02:54:36 PM

Trading forex is bitcoin is not very difficult on forex exchanges. Everybody can deposit btc in their account and choose the currency pairs then put the money. In india we use octafx forex trading platform where btc deposit is open.we can easily trade with btc here but one rule is necessary to know that according to money laundering regulations When you deposit bitcoin in account, you have to withdraw in bitcoin as well. Can not withdraw in another currency. When you deposit/withdrawal bitcoin they will convert your money in usd at current market rate. So trading is going Very comfortably. There are not any complaints

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:29:46 PM

Trading forex is bitcoin is not very difficult on forex exchanges. Everybody can deposit btc in their account and choose the currency pairs then put the money. In india we use octafx forex trading platform where btc deposit is open.we can easily trade with btc here but one rule is necessary to know that according to money laundering regulations When you deposit bitcoin in account, you have to withdraw in bitcoin as well. Can not withdraw in another currency. When you deposit/withdrawal bitcoin they will convert your money in usd at current market rate. So trading is going Very comfortably. There are not any complaints

sure. If you deposit in BTC, you have to withdraw in BTC.
At FxOpen you can actualy "buy/sell" Bitcoins. but the spreads are huge

romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:54:34 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 09:06:06 AM by romjpn

On the other hand there doesn't seam to be a scam accustation (where you have to provide proof)?

I really like their platform and the fact that you can do everything in BTC without any KYC hassle is really nice. People were super angry at them because they reverted some BCH shorts due to allegedly "problems with their liquidity providers". I've also seen complaints about the affiliate system, as someone referred someone else but from the same family, resulting in them using the same IP. SimpleFX didn't like it apparently.
The good side is that they've been around since 2014, they've won several prizes. They even pay you positive swaps sometimes.
The questionable side is: unregulated because crypto (not even by a small country or small independent organization), you can't find the CEO's name (contrary to say... Bitmex) and if you're caught in the limbo of their dispute system you basically have no further recourse. Some people also say that their FB page looks like it's populated by bot "likes" instead of real people. You can check their Twitter page for example and you'll see much fewer followers  Shocked.  
So many mixed feelings Undecided  
Evolve seems like they're the same kind of company (same country, no CEO name etc.) but have fewer people attacking them online, that's about it. 

EDIT: at least one of the victims clearly said they were reimbursed of their full amount before taking BCH shorts, so they've lost nor earned anything but saying that it was a scam is overblown IMO. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7grchq/simplefx_stealing_over_200k_from_me/

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 11:05:22 AM

I really like their platform and the fact that you can do everything in BTC without any KYC hassle is really nice. People were super angry at them because they reverted some BCH shorts due to allegedly "problems with their liquidity providers". I've also seen complaints about the affiliate system, as someone referred someone else but from the same family, resulting in them using the same IP. SimpleFX didn't like it apparently.
The good side is that they've been around since 2014, they've won several prizes. They even pay you positive swaps sometimes.
The questionable side is: unregulated because crypto (not even by a small country or small independent organization), you can't find the CEO's name (contrary to say... Bitmex) and if you're caught in the limbo of their dispute system you basically have no further recourse. Some people also say that their FB page looks like it's populated by bot "likes" instead of real people. You can check their Twitter page for example and you'll see much fewer followers  Shocked.  
So many mixed feelings Undecided  
Evolve seems like they're the same kind of company (same country, no CEO name etc.) but have fewer people attacking them online, that's about it. 

EDIT: at least one of the victims clearly said they were reimbursed of their full amount before taking BCH shorts, so they've lost nor earned anything but saying that it was a scam is overblown IMO. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7grchq/simplefx_stealing_over_200k_from_me/

good post,

about the reverted trade:
this is something that can happen. this is probably covered in all agreements that you click ok on forex brokers. we must understand that they have to hedge (some) positions, so if something goes wrong with the hedge...... We can't expect them to take huge losses for us to make gains. Could they be lying about the problem of the provider? sure. but I can't think of a situation where they would benefit from that; on contrary, it was bad for their bussiness.

about not registrated company: well, personaly I have a problem with that, but it's whay makes anonymos trading possible. I think there is a risk in the begining that they run with you money. in their case they make so much money it would make no sense. What if tey get hacked an lose our money? yea, then we are f_cked. but it is a risk that is standard in crypto comunity. somebody who doesn't want to take these risks can opt for one of the first 3 brokers on this list.

about "fewer people attacking them online": the less clients you have, the less problems with people atacking online lol

hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:51:37 PM

The isssue i have with some of these brokers are they allow deposit with bitcoins but the dont allow withdrawal with bitcoin so its important to check very well so ypu wont get stucked while making a withdrawal
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:24:18 AM

The isssue i have with some of these brokers are they allow deposit with bitcoins but the dont allow withdrawal with bitcoin so its important to check very well so ypu wont get stucked while making a withdrawal

which broker are you talking about. normaly the opposite  is the case.

hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 12:26:04 AM

which broker are you talking about. normaly the opposite  is the case.

Brokers like XM and IC markets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: