Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120333 times)
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 764

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 07:01:14 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2023, 07:14:22 PM by Crypto Library

Indeed, there are several benefits to using Bitcoin in Forex trading, with global acceptance being a significant advantage. Bitcoin's widespread recognition and adoption make it an appealing choice for traders seeking to diversify their portfolios and participate in the growing crypto market. The global acceptance of Bitcoin contributes to its liquidity and availability across different trading platforms, providing traders with more opportunities and flexibility in their Forex trading activities.
The reality is before entering in the crypto world I was known with forex trading, And to see forex trading and cryptocurrency trading both have different features and good sides.
Especially if we talk about forex trading, it is much ahead in terms of liquidity, market stability, obtainability, etc., and also cryptocurrency trading creates privacy and security, low transaction fees, separate investment areas, etc., so the bridging of the two is actually Good news for both. By doing this, crypto traders can also avoid forex trading and in this case the liquidity of forex trading will increase as well as the global recognition of cryptocurrency will increase.
FXchoice is a great broker

Agreed on your thought. This broker is very suitable for Forex and CFD trading. It is gained huge popularity since 2010 and is currently one of the best brokers. Everyday FXchoice perform near about 15,000 transactions per day. It hosts 40 exchange pairs. It supports Bitcoin Lite Coin and Ether. By your valuable info i try to research on it and decide to open an account.
Looks quite interesting, Here are the three options that I like the most. I have been knowing about this trading platform since school life but have not invested yet but have invested in cryptocurrency and after coming across this thread I came to know that forex trading is now more familiar with crypto currency. So now, seeing your interest, I am also interested.
Can you tell me more details about this broker and Kindly check my PM.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abaeze

Activity: 33
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 04:41:32 AM

It is observed that people are sharing their views about trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw. Once upon a time i wish if i would have trade with Forex but that time i couldn’t maintain Forex account.But now world economy changes and it gives opportunity for small investors to invest in giant economic platform.A major advantage of forex trading with Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is not tied to a central bank. Digital currencies are free from central geopolitical influences and macroeconomic issues such as country-specific inflation or interest rates.There are more advantage of forex trading with BTC are there are no global boundaries, strong security, low deposit amount,high leverage,decentralized assessment.
All these advantages get when we trading forex with BTC.
I will simply say that it is easily maintainable when trading possibly done by bitcoin because when i will tread by BTC i have no need to go to the bank and no need papers, nominees signature and many more things.when i trade with BTC all this papers and many things don’t need for this reason trading speed is more gain without hassles and people shall investment  easily more assets before previous period of time. Overall forex treading with BTC shall trading more simple earlier smooth and bring the trading new milestone ever in history.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 12:40:33 PM

Trimmed down the list to the best brokers after thorough research and user ratings online. Find them in the updated initial post.

Happy trading!

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 11:58:41 PM

Indeed, there are several benefits to using Bitcoin in Forex trading, with global acceptance being a significant advantage. Bitcoin's widespread recognition and adoption make it an appealing choice for traders seeking to diversify their portfolios and participate in the growing crypto market. The global acceptance of Bitcoin contributes to its liquidity and availability across different trading platforms, providing traders with more opportunities and flexibility in their Forex trading activities.
The reality is before entering in the crypto world I was known with forex trading, And to see forex trading and cryptocurrency trading both have different features and good sides.
Especially if we talk about forex trading, it is much ahead in terms of liquidity, market stability, obtainability, etc., and also cryptocurrency trading creates privacy and security, low transaction fees, separate investment areas, etc., so the bridging of the two is actually Good news for both. By doing this, crypto traders can also avoid forex trading and in this case the liquidity of forex trading will increase as well as the global recognition of cryptocurrency will increase.
Forex brokers, in my opinion, are more vulnerable than Binance or Okex. I tried forex for the first time previously because I attended a conference at the time and they recommended utilizing that broker because they were a representative for it. Following that, many of us made deposits with that broker, but there was a hacking incident. We lost our fund, with some of us losing $100,000. That is why I feel like forex brokers are negative for my security, but I didn't suggest you don't use forex; there are still many legitimate brokers out there.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 07:44:20 PM

Fusionmarkets added PIX deposits for Brazilians.
very intresting option

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 09:46:02 PM
Merited by capoeira (1)

Forex brokers, in my opinion, are more vulnerable than Binance or Okex. I tried forex for the first time previously because I attended a conference at the time and they recommended utilizing that broker because they were a representative for it. Following that, many of us made deposits with that broker, but there was a hacking incident. We lost our fund, with some of us losing $100,000. That is why I feel like forex brokers are negative for my security, but I didn't suggest you don't use forex; there are still many legitimate brokers out there.
You cant really make out some generalization just because of the incident that you had experienced because if you do find yourself on joining about seminars on to those forex companies which it would really be just that normal that you would really be making out some huge deposits, knowing that there are more known brokers which are legit and long time running. When it comes to forex and some of them accepting
Crypto or Bitcoin only. Im making use of Tradersway but for pure Forex then i do go with XM.

@OP,
Is https://xbtfx.io/ and www.octafx.com legit?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2023, 10:23:26 PM

the first is actually in my recomended list. it's mainly in the list because it combines a rather good reputation with a particular focus on privacy.
the second one has some bad ratings in the internet, like here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

GhulamOctaFX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2023, 09:38:35 AM

You cant really make out some generalization just because of the incident that you had experienced because if you do find yourself on joining about seminars on to those forex companies which it would really be just that normal that you would really be making out some huge deposits, knowing that there are more known brokers which are legit and long time running. When it comes to forex and some of them accepting
Crypto or Bitcoin only. Im making use of Tradersway but for pure Forex then i do go with XM.

@OP,

Dear Manhaton,

We sincerely regret the delay in our response. Please note that OctaFX is indeed a global Forex broker with a presence in over 150 countries, serving clients for more than 11 years. As a reputable broker, we prioritise compliance with international standards and regulations to ensure the safety and security of our clients' funds.

While we operate globally, we understand that local laws and regulations vary across different jurisdictions. However, as an international broker, we strive to provide our services to clients worldwide. We maintain a solid commitment to transparency, reliability, and client satisfaction throughout our operations, leading us to provide our services to all our clients.

By the way, we would be interested to know if you are already one of our valued traders. If so, we thank you for choosing OctaFX as your broker and trust that our services have met your expectations. To stay informed about our latest promotions and news releases, we encourage you to follow us on our social media platforms. This way, you will receive real-time updates and exclusive offers.

Should you have any further inquiries or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through our convenient communication channels, such as live chat or email (support@octafx.com). Our dedicated support team is available to assist you and address any queries.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 12:29:36 PM

@OP,

Dear Manhaton,

We sincerely regret the delay in our response. Please note that OctaFX is indeed a global Forex broker with a presence in over 150 countries, serving clients for more than 11 years. As a reputable broker, we prioritise compliance with international standards and regulations to ensure the safety and security of our clients' funds.

While we operate globally, we understand that local laws and regulations vary across different jurisdictions. However, as an international broker, we strive to provide our services to clients worldwide. We maintain a solid commitment to transparency, reliability, and client satisfaction throughout our operations, leading us to provide our services to all our clients.

By the way, we would be interested to know if you are already one of our valued traders. If so, we thank you for choosing OctaFX as your broker and trust that our services have met your expectations. To stay informed about our latest promotions and news releases, we encourage you to follow us on our social media platforms. This way, you will receive real-time updates and exclusive offers.

Should you have any further inquiries or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us through our convenient communication channels, such as live chat or email (support@octafx.com). Our dedicated support team is available to assist you and address any queries.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

you guys wont address all the negative reviews?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 12:00:44 AM

We lost FxChoice, arguably the best crypto-friendly forex broker, due to intervention by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Belize. Very disappointing.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:07:07 AM
Merited by capoeira (1)

We lost FxChoice, arguably the best crypto-friendly forex broker, due to intervention by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of Belize. Very disappointing.
So i did make some research to confirm out that it was indeed true
https://fr.myfxchoice.com/fx-choice-news/crypto-transactions-are-coming-to-an-end/

These kind of intervention isnt something new anymore. One platform/company could accept crypto then one day in an instant when their license issuer or simply the ones
who do regulated would be telling this and that then they dont really have no choice but to follow or else then we do know on whats next.

I wont be surprised if there would be other Forex brokers who are currently accepting crypto depo and withdrawal options will
really be following in line. Nothing new here!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:37:03 PM

These kind of intervention isnt something new anymore. One platform/company could accept crypto then one day in an instant when their license issuer or simply the ones
who do regulated would be telling this and that then they dont really have no choice but to follow or else then we do know on whats next.

We had hoped that things had evolved by now. Nothing changed it seems

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 07:51:53 PM

just in case a client missed it: Evolve Market is shutting down.
Also, if you ever had an MT4 account with them, you might want to check there since those assets are separate from their normal web pages for some reason. I found coins there I had forgotten about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: