Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120331 times)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:11:04 PM

The next big question is who can you trust? if any..

that's allways the question, which should by the way anybody decide on his own and with the help of google

I made half a million from some big and quite reputable forex companies. Are you prepared for the loss? Are you regulated?

I don't understand the question. I don't have a company. I'm just informing about options.

Oh, my bad. But it's dangerous to run a bucket shop. It's also dangerous to trade in a bucket shop. Being an IB is also not easy.

well, I'm always advising to research brokers before using them in this thread. What is an IB?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TradersWay.JC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 08:45:42 PM

well, I'm always advising to research brokers before using them in this thread. What is an IB?

You are technically an IB (although we differentiate between an IB and an "Agent") as you seek out brokers and introduce them to people by describing their characteristics. You make recommendations based off of what you have read and experienced yourself.

IB - Introducing Broker

Therefore, while Trader's Way considers you to be an "Agent" you are still one of our partners. We pay our IB's slightly more money from the clients they refer to us. (IBs are required to be Agents first and refer at least 30 clients. After 3 months we then open up negotiations for IB status)

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:27:35 PM

You are technically an IB (although we differentiate between an IB and an "Agent") as you seek out brokers and introduce them to people by describing their characteristics. You make recommendations based off of what you have read and experienced yourself.

IB - Introducing Broker

Therefore, while Trader's Way considers you to be an "Agent" you are still one of our partners. We pay our IB's slightly more money from the clients they refer to us. (IBs are required to be Agents first and refer at least 30 clients. After 3 months we then open up negotiations for IB status)

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks a lot for the information. This thread more or less started as a personal list, which I thought could be usefull for other people, too

21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

from this list of those brokers
i will prefer and suggest to go with fxopen
a trusted and established forex broker with good reviews
instaforex is also good but as you said that they are not accepting bitcoin deposits anymore

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:17:46 PM

from this list of those brokers
i will prefer and suggest to go with fxopen
a trusted and established forex broker with good reviews
instaforex is also good but as you said that they are not accepting bitcoin deposits anymore

You are correct about FXopen

I haven't contacted Instaforex anymore because I didn't like their generic response to my email. But since they still have the Bitcoin logo on their page, I jjust sent them another email....If I get a (diferent) reply I will add the information

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 04:45:19 AM

IB - Introducing Broker

Hope this helps,
Joe Carney

thanks a lot for the information. This thread more or less started as a personal list, which I thought could be usefull for other people, too

You're very welcome. Your thread was started and has been maintained with great intentions and is a great reference for the community. The only thing qualifying you as an Introducing Broker is that you have posted affiliate/partnership links so that you can make a little money for all of the efforts you have been providing for everyone. You deserve it.

Best,
Joe Carney

Trader's Way - Forex & Binary Options Trading, Accepts Bitcoin - US Traders Accepted Smiley
Get a 100% Deposit Bonus when you sign up with us. Free VPS with deposits above $1000
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:00:46 PM

1) so I have sent email(s) to Instaforex again. they do acept BTC again, but they wont tell me the exchange rate (after asking the 3rd time they wont respond anymore).
they always send me this link https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposit/bitcoin-preview?x=JEBP "in order to know the process and rate for Bitcoin itself."
but you have to have a verified account to see it there. I tried to get a verified acount, but my documents were rejected (btw, they passed at FxOpen, Tradersway and others)

2) found out another broker accepting BTC:
-pipstriker https://pipstriker.com/?ref=Fabian298
doesn't show exchange rate > i've send email, asking for it. here is the (useless) response:
Well sir there are not any specific conditions to deposit or withdraw bitcoin.
 Exchange rate will be 1 Bitcoin = $337
 If you want to know anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

--------------

I'm kind of tired of those brokers. they accept Bitcoin but treat it like it was fiat. why not show the exchange rate or explain how exchange is done?

nanomo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:37:20 AM

Thanks for the effort on maintaing updated this thread capoeira, do you know a broker that use BitStamp price in the charts?

ForoBitcoin.org
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:41:16 AM

Thanks for the effort on maintaing updated this thread capoeira, do you know a broker that use BitStamp price in the charts?

actually this thread is about trading Forex, not BTC
but afair btc.sx uses Bitstamp (and realy executes there)

nanomo

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:52:42 AM

Thanks for the answer capoeira , but im looking a broker to see the ticks of BTC prices from BitStamp inside meta trader 4, now im using FXOpen but only has btc-e

ForoBitcoin.org
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:57:36 AM

Thanks for the answer capoeira , but im looking a broker to see the ticks of BTC prices from BitStamp inside meta trader 4, now im using FXOpen but only has btc-e

you want the actual ticks, or just a good chart? if the second, have a look at tradingview.com

nanomo

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:35:08 PM

current ticks inside my MT4 i really like it, i use tradingview too but i preffer all the other features of MT4

ForoBitcoin.org
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:43:14 PM

current ticks inside my MT4 i really like it, i use tradingview too but i preffer all the other features of MT4

afair avatrade uses Stamp as pricefeed, so you could use a demo-account there. but you will have their artificial spread included + no feed when forex is closed (weekend)

fuzzbuzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 12:38:22 PM

did you fund and try trading at tradingforex - I found out they use OKpay for processing and exchange rate is far off from all exchanges. okpay trustworthy?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:32:01 PM

did you fund and try trading at tradingforex

not yet, but I will

I found out they use OKpay for processing and exchange rate is far off from all exchanges.

well, user TradersWay.JC said they sell and buy the coins on BTC-E. where did you get that information?

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:04:59 AM

After a bit of research most of these brokers to have vast complaints world wide. This doesn't necessarily mean they are scam/bucketshop brokers however, it is cause for concern.

With several high leverage Bitcoin futures brokers now avaialbe (5:1, 10:1, 20:1) why not trade with a known/proven btc or ltc futures exchange rather than risking btc with possible scam forex broker.
BTC.sx

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:40:47 AM

actually this thread is about trading Forex, not BTC
but afair btc.sx uses Bitstamp (and realy executes there)
Yes our trades actually execute on our supported exchanges (Bitstamp, Bitfinex and itBit)

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:59:54 AM

After a bit of research most of these brokers to have vast complaints world wide. This doesn't necessarily mean they are scam/bucketshop brokers however, it is cause for concern.

this is a list, not a recomendation. You must not forget also that Forex-traders would call the big BTC-exchanges scams also. At least you can choose a fully regulated and tested broker in FOrex

With several high leverage Bitcoin futures brokers now avaialbe (5:1, 10:1, 20:1) why not trade with a known/proven btc or ltc futures exchange rather than risking btc with possible scam forex broker.

it's not (only) a matter of leverage. I don't even think with Bitcoin you should use something like 20x. But also a matter of spread, liquidity, speed of market. Forex is another market. I like trading BTC, IF it moves. When it doesn't move you sit the whole day watching the graph without being able to trade.

TradersWay.JC

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

not yet, but I will

I found out they use OKpay for processing and exchange rate is far off from all exchanges.

well, user TradersWay.JC said they sell and buy the coins on BTC-E. where did you get that information?

We at Trader's Way are not affiliated with "tradingforex" in any way. Also, I personally don't know how tradingforex sells its bitcoin. Trader's Way (not tradingforex) sells its BTC on BTC-e at the prevailing market price. I just want to clear up any possible confusion.

After we got the Bitcoin service implemented on our site, I personally sent my own BTC from my wallet and had it converted by our system. At the time, I received $4.66 for 0.01 BTC, which was spot on at the time (I checked the exchange rate frequently as my BTC was on its way to the Trader's Way wallet).

Anyway, just wanted to make sure everything was clear.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:33:04 PM

not yet, but I will

We at Trader's Way are not affiliated with "tradingforex" in any way. Also, I personally don't know how tradingforex sells its bitcoin. Trader's Way (not tradingforex) sells its BTC on BTC-e at the prevailing market price. I just want to clear up any possible confusion.

After we got the Bitcoin service implemented on our site, I personally sent my own BTC from my wallet and had it converted by our system. At the time, I received $4.66 for 0.01 BTC, which was spot on at the time (I checked the exchange rate frequently as my BTC was on its way to the Trader's Way wallet).

Anyway, just wanted to make sure everything was clear.

man, I'm so sorry. I confused the names....actualy you can see that my reply doesn't make any sense. guess it was the effect of the cachaça on sunday lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: