Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:13:28 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 11:56:29 AM by skidog

That's from the Cleverhash thread.
Thats from guessing, it would be hard to sell something in crypto so far in advance. Most people in crypto think very short term. Not a lot of long term investors. Not that i blame them with all the scams. Good to see they posted today though.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:45:19 AM

Hmm, is it possible to have some news about Casebox?  

Thanks for the update anyway  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:41:20 PM

It only takes 5 mins for the devs to come on here and post something, even if it's only to let us know they are around. How do they expect us to invest our money in them, if they can not be bothered to invest 5 minutes of time in us. HuhHuh?
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:53:44 PM

My guess is they did not get enough orders for hardware and are now looking for outside investors.( Not an easy task) I hope they can find some. Maybe in the mean time they should implement some new technologies. At the very least they should post and explain what they are doing or the price will continue to fall.  

Cleverhash Weekly update:

Sorry for the delay in response as someone in the office got very sick with a nasty flu virus and I personally have been in bed trying to get better. I will be taking the next couple of days off and will pass the torch to Jon that will answer any questions until my return.  I hope every had a great week.

I am sure that most miners and crypto-traders are concerned about the collapse in Bitcoin and most crypto-currencies on the market today. Having been in Bitcoin since the early days I would advice folks not to stress to deeply, What comes down, must come back up Smiley We strongly believe that crypto-currencies are here to stay and use this time wisely by taking advantage of cheap crypto-currencies by accumulating. The price of oil and  commodity/stocks markets have been seeing a deflationary trend change and many smart advisorw are saying that a correction in the markets are around the corners and predict deflationary environments in not just Bitcoin but the world stock markets. This is just my personal opinion so please do seek professional advice before investing in any cryptographic token in this environment.

In regards to Boom and CHASH, we are a small robust team and are working hard to reach our goals for CHASH and Boom for the community. We have big plans and plan to achieve them. Currently, In the name of transparency, we are reporting that we have not yet received enough pre-orders to fund development and are implementing strategies to mitigate the results. We received no new orders after the ICO for mining hardware. We only received a few orders in Boomcoin and several CHASH orders. As outlined in the white paper/terms for this scenario, we would have to seek outside investment to fund the project from an Angel Investor, Venture Capitalist or private investors in order to complete the required fundraising.

We have already begun this process and plan to reach out to hundreds of investors from around the world to make this dream a reality. If you know someone or if you personally would like to become a shareholder in our company with profit-sharing to help make this dream possible for miners around the world, please do reach out to us, as now is the time before we secure one outside of this community. Every Business is presented with hurdles and what defines a successful company and team, is knowing how to navigate through them to achieve milestones and results. We are positively optimistic and plan to release news in this regard once we secure funding. We have spoken with several enthusiastic investors already and hope to solidify new partnerships that will take Boom and CHASH to new heights.

Thanks for being a supporters of this ambitious project that will change the way mining companies do business in the future. To completely fund development in its entirety all we need at this point is  933 unit orders for the Aurora or 1,750 unit orders for the Sonic. To get to the next stage in the process with Open Silicone, we only need to sell 133 Aurora miners. This is not large numbers when you consider the quantity of miner enthusiast. The community can easily make this possible if they choose to do so. We are open to increasing performance by adding addition chips per unit.

Best Regards,

Jason Kennedy
CEO Cleverhash Technologies  

I think you should reword your first paragraph or do you always bullshit if you where sick in bed then why do you still need a couple days off sounds like you already had days off sick in bed why dont you tell what is really happening it only takes 5 minutes to print a update or is it true boon is doom and your cleverhash is being de-listed from the only exchange these coins are on
Its too obvious what is happening here, but on the other side if CHASH gets delisted from bittrex(which i don't think will happen) the only fair solution would be for devs to rebuy coins from members on the price they sold it(also don't think will happen)
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:20:08 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 11:38:18 PM by clovis A.

Boomcoin update:

We are currently working on Boomtown and have begun the process looking for Products & services that will be listed there. This process will take some time as negotiating with business for deals is a process. We will post updates as news becomes available. Thank you for your support.

This post was the last time the BoomCoinDev account was active..... just in case you hadn't noticed.  Nine days...... pretty wack if you ask me.

And to think I was starting to regret my decision to sell 75% during last October's pump to 5800.  I really believed this train and the team of engineers behind it had great potential and could return BOOM to those October levels, if not exceed them.  That does not appear to be the case.  

I really don't know what to think..... it seems like they had legitimate drive and a plan, coupled with motivation... but this is freaking crypto; the road only leads to one exit.  Sure hope this wasn't the plan from jump.  Either way, the whole POD thing is a load of shit and needs work.  Like every other "Proof Of" the POD needs to be ongoing, at least.  Things, people and situations change..... and very rapidly sometimes.

You guys really do owe this community some sort of explanation.  I would at least like some lip service while I'm being F'd in the A Kiss

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:40:55 PM

Boomcoin update:

We are currently working on Boomtown and have begun the process looking for Products & services that will be listed there. This process will take some time as negotiating with business for deals is a process. We will post updates as news becomes available. Thank you for your support.

This post was the last time the BoomCoinDev account was active..... just in case you hadn't noticed.  Nine days...... pretty wack if you ask me.

And to think I was starting to regret my decision to sell 75% during last October's pump to 5800.  I really believed this train and the team of engineers behind it had great potential and could return BOOM to those October levels, if not exceed them.  That does not appear to be the case.  

I really don't know what to think..... it seems like they had legitimate drive and a plan, coupled with motivation... but this is freaking crypto; the road only leads to one exit.  Sure hope this wasn't the plan from jump.  Either way, the whole POD thing is a load of shit and needs work.  Like every other "Proof Of" the POD needs to be ongoing, at least.  Things, people and situations change..... and very rapidly sometimes.

You guys really do owe the community some sort of explanation.  I would at least like some lip service while I'm being F'd in the A Kiss

Oh but they where sick LOL!!! HA HA What a joke

Sick or not, come address this community as well!!

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
xPooky

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

My guess is they did not get enough orders for hardware and are now looking for outside investors.( Not an easy task) I hope they can find some. Maybe in the mean time they should implement some new technologies. At the very least they should post and explain what they are doing or the price will continue to fall.  

Cleverhash Weekly update:

Sorry for the delay in response as someone in the office got very sick with a nasty flu virus and I personally have been in bed trying to get better. I will be taking the next couple of days off and will pass the torch to Jon that will answer any questions until my return.  I hope every had a great week.

I am sure that most miners and crypto-traders are concerned about the collapse in Bitcoin and most crypto-currencies on the market today. Having been in Bitcoin since the early days I would advice folks not to stress to deeply, What comes down, must come back up Smiley We strongly believe that crypto-currencies are here to stay and use this time wisely by taking advantage of cheap crypto-currencies by accumulating. The price of oil and  commodity/stocks markets have been seeing a deflationary trend change and many smart advisorw are saying that a correction in the markets are around the corners and predict deflationary environments in not just Bitcoin but the world stock markets. This is just my personal opinion so please do seek professional advice before investing in any cryptographic token in this environment.

In regards to Boom and CHASH, we are a small robust team and are working hard to reach our goals for CHASH and Boom for the community. We have big plans and plan to achieve them. Currently, In the name of transparency, we are reporting that we have not yet received enough pre-orders to fund development and are implementing strategies to mitigate the results. We received no new orders after the ICO for mining hardware. We only received a few orders in Boomcoin and several CHASH orders. As outlined in the white paper/terms for this scenario, we would have to seek outside investment to fund the project from an Angel Investor, Venture Capitalist or private investors in order to complete the required fundraising.

We have already begun this process and plan to reach out to hundreds of investors from around the world to make this dream a reality. If you know someone or if you personally would like to become a shareholder in our company with profit-sharing to help make this dream possible for miners around the world, please do reach out to us, as now is the time before we secure one outside of this community. Every Business is presented with hurdles and what defines a successful company and team, is knowing how to navigate through them to achieve milestones and results. We are positively optimistic and plan to release news in this regard once we secure funding. We have spoken with several enthusiastic investors already and hope to solidify new partnerships that will take Boom and CHASH to new heights.

Thanks for being a supporters of this ambitious project that will change the way mining companies do business in the future. To completely fund development in its entirety all we need at this point is  933 unit orders for the Aurora or 1,750 unit orders for the Sonic. To get to the next stage in the process with Open Silicone, we only need to sell 133 Aurora miners. This is not large numbers when you consider the quantity of miner enthusiast. The community can easily make this possible if they choose to do so. We are open to increasing performance by adding addition chips per unit.

Best Regards,

Jason Kennedy
CEO Cleverhash Technologies  

I think you should reword your first paragraph or do you always bullshit if you where sick in bed then why do you still need a couple days off sounds like you already had days off sick in bed why dont you tell what is really happening it only takes 5 minutes to print a update or is it true boon is doom and your cleverhash is being de-listed from the only exchange these coins are on
Its too obvious what is happening here, but on the other side if CHASH gets delisted from bittrex(which i don't think will happen) the only fair solution would be for devs to rebuy coins from members on the price they sold it(also don't think will happen)

well you best get over to bittrex and buy a lot it has been stated: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. So you can think all you want that it will not be de-listed but the true facts are in front of you buy it or lose it  then lose it anyway the way it is going
You really need to read more about delisting from bittrex, with one day volume of 1.4BTC coin is safe from delisting, and that volume can be faked!
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

TIL: Anytime someone reads the word SCAM in all caps, they will freak out and sell all of their coins even if the person calling scam is a brand new account with less than 20 posts. So, all I have to do to make bookoo digital currency is create a fresh account and yell SCAM several times and I can buy low and wait for an update?

Awesome!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xPooky

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:52:15 AM

You really need to read more about delisting from bittrex, with one day volume of 1.4BTC coin is safe from delisting, and that volume can be faked!

thank you

thank you for what are trying to be dev now or you just blind the coin is dying in it is the group called shit coins or.And do you think bittrex is stupid enough not to know if it is a fake volume this is why this coin never made it on any other exchange
The point stated here has nothing to do with this coin or any, it only how bittrex work and yea i know they can see a fake volume but why would they care, they earn from trade fees
xPooky

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:44:48 AM

thank you

thank you for what are trying to be dev now or you just blind the coin is dying in it is the group called shit coins or.And do you think bittrex is stupid enough not to know if it is a fake volume this is why this coin never made it on any other exchange
The point stated here has nothing to do with this coin or any, it only how bittrex work and yea i know they can see a fake volume but why would they care, they earn from trade fees

If you read the requirments it is not just for volume there is not enough interest in the coin either so which meens they will de-list for any reason i really dont care myself i sold my stash long ago but there are other investers that i would not like to see get screwed from lack of knowledge.And if you noticed that cleverhash has droped like a bag of shit over the past few days to so how long until it is wiorthless to and if all thatn is behind the coin is the miners who is going to buy miners at the price of btc nowSo if the dev;s have seen what is going on here on the write ups why do they not respond with at least some kind of print even an insult i do not care

i will not again comment on the coin condition especially not CHASH on BOOM thread, will just say again read more about bittrex its only the volume that is requirement for coin to be delisted or not
xPooky

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

thank you

If you read the requirments it is not just for volume there is not enough interest in the coin either so which meens they will de-list for any reason i really dont care myself i sold my stash long ago but there are other investers that i would not like to see get screwed from lack of knowledge.And if you noticed that cleverhash has droped like a bag of shit over the past few days to so how long until it is wiorthless to and if all thatn is behind the coin is the miners who is going to buy miners at the price of btc nowSo if the dev;s have seen what is going on here on the write ups why do they not respond with at least some kind of print even an insult i do not care

i will not again comment on the coin condition especially not CHASH on BOOM thread, will just say again read more about bittrex its only the volume that is requirement for coin to be delisted or not

when you log into bittrex a popup window will tell you when you go to the chash trade or go to the news tabs it is interest to not just volume.And why not talk of both coins they are both tied in together as you can see on the #1 page of this thread 
I am a coin dev, my coin had same msg a week ago, so i know its only volume, and i wont comment coins as i don't have anything to say about both of them, so stop repeating your statements about delisting!
xPooky

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:55:25 AM

thank you

when you log into bittrex a popup window will tell you when you go to the chash trade or go to the news tabs it is interest to not just volume.And why not talk of both coins they are both tied in together as you can see on the #1 page of this thread  
I am a coin dev, my coin had same msg a week ago, so i know its only volume, and i wont comment coins as i don't have anything to say about both of them, so stop repeating your statements about delisting!

oh you are one of them are you truth hurts f--- u your a nobody same as your coin, dev ha ha ha
well better to be nobody than a stupid ignorant fudder like you
oddwh

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:15:17 AM

boring fud...

added to my ignore list, I will feel better  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
ljm81new

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:40:26 AM

Yep clear FUD that started hand in hand with the price push down and the normal reaction of getting angry when pointed out so, let me guess trying to pick up around the 385 400 sat mark right lol.
The ability to smell turd talk in crypto is priceless.
SirZelmer

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

Yea, so where is dev?
cjmining

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:07:02 PM

Boom is not in danger of been delisted. (Chash is). Boom did 12 BTC of trades on Jan 17th, 17.5 on Jan 6th and over 2 every other day.
cjmining

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:19:00 PM

Boom is not in danger of been delisted. (Chash is). Boom did 12 BTC of trades on Jan 17th, 17.5 on Jan 6th and over 2 every other day.

nobody say i boom is in danger of delist...boom in chash  die together as you can see...
so wait boom is next!!!!
when the devs do nothing boom goes to 100 sat !!!!
so will loose in boom and in chash!!!!!!!!!!!what a shame!!!!
DEVS doooo something!!!!!!save the community and your
Investors!!!!

Boom goes to 100 SAT !! Great my buy orders are going in...

Someone had 26BTC sell wall at 1350 the other day, prob still there, do you think they will let the coin crash and lose all that money??. At worse the coin will have one more big push, so investors can exit with profit, just don't get dragged into the hype and buy more or hold too long and make sure you sell everything on the next push, just in case it is the last one...
oddwh

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:50:22 PM

I'm checking and taking notes everydays of boom top balances on bittrex, and what I saw, some of them are increasing their amount, not much, but it's increasing. Nobody is dumping, everyone waits some news.

For me, nothing is wrong except the price.

We're just all waiting the dev who is absent. Taking holidays ? Sick ? Everyone has a life after all... I don't think the project would be stopped now, I don't see why.

There was always some mistakes in communication with the dev and us, but the coin is around 6 months old now, I'm not really afraid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
clovis A.
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:52:34 PM

nobody say i boom is in danger of delist...boom in chash  die together as you can see...
so wait boom is next!!!!
when the devs do nothing boom goes to 100 sat !!!!
so will loose in boom and in chash!!!!!!!!!!!what a shame!!!!
DEVS doooo something!!!!!!save the community and your
Investors!!!!

Boom goes to 100 SAT !! Great my buy orders are going in...

Someone had 26BTC sell wall at 1350 the other day, prob still there, do you think they will let the coin crash and lose all that money??. At worse the coin will have one more big push, so investors can exit with profit, just don't get dragged into the hype and buy more or hold too long and make sure you sell everything on the next push, just in case it is the last one...

Exactly this!!! You took the words right outta my mouth cjmining. 

No matter what the circumstances, there's absolutely no reason to not address the community on some level.  FUD can be quickly extinguished with a little communication.  Right now the lack thereof is creating FUD in itself Sad  And this may be exactly what they want in order to gobble some coins for the final pump and dump

We shall see....

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
                          Are you ready?
oddwh

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:19:15 PM

I'm checking and taking notes everydays of boom top balances on bittrex, and what I saw, some of them are increasing their amount, not much, but it's increasing. Nobody is dumping, everyone waits some news.

For me, nothing is wrong except the price.

We're just all waiting the dev who is absent. Taking holidays ? Sick ? Everyone has a life after all... I don't think the project would be stopped now, I don't see why.

There was always some mistakes in communication with the dev and us, but the coin is around 6 months old now, I'm not really afraid.

one of These adress is my adress!!!!!!!
i hooooope the Project don´t stop now but
for now i see no future!!! also is devs Default that Prices is so crashing....
no updates on friday and now they search for Investors but before they said
if orders not filled we have outside Investors???where are they and why don´t answrer
pm´s.the accounts are online!!!you can´t ply this Kind with your Investors
this is normal that the boom is crashing.....we will se what time will bring us
but i don´t think that it will be good.we will see  Angry

and i also know big and good Thing Need some time therefore i invest here...i invest
only for longterm Investments...i am no Trader i am an Investor.you guys seems so legit
and i was a strong believer of this Project wnated to hold my 1million booms for 2-3years and look
what boomtown is making....don´t fuck us up!!!

Don't worry man, I'm an "investor" like you, I don't know enything more than someone else here. I'm just patient and waiting, that's all. Because being angry generates some FUD and that's never better for the price and for the coin itself. More you'll be angry, less you'll be patient and you'll make choices you'll regret later... That's how FUD works, it's only about deceptions, don't be manipulated by your feelings.

A long term investment is about time, I'm here since the begining and this kind of situation already happened a lot of times, so I'm not that afraid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: