Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:23:10 PM

we will see mate,let´s wait hope the best for all investors

yep I hope the best too Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
oddwh

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

Please re-read Cleverhash messages in this thread and the CHASH thread

They have clearly stated that their is not enough investment to continue right now....
More people need to buy the miners and/or invest large amounts.
And the CHASH was only supposed to be sold for 30 days....so delist on bittrex. It was only a token and not a cryptocurrency.
People were/are not supposed to hang onto these.
And yes, I am an "investor" as well, so I am ass out if this does not materialize. Having been in the top 4 on richlist of CHASH previously...I am not FUDding or worried

"Don't invest what you can't lose"

Boomcoin is not only about cleverhash, they have the casebox integration in the roadmap too, even if cleverhash fails, I don't see why boomcoin should fail too  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Cleverhash

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:45:17 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

We will be posting a detailed Boomcoin update this evening. Boom and Cleverhash are long-term projects and everything is still moving forward as planned. We are currently working on investor financing for the projects outlined in both white papers to adjust for sales outcomes. Please do ignore fud and focus on being constructive members of Boom and chash. We have a lot of work to focus on outside of the forums, remain positive in this crypto-environment because we are real developers and will make something that the supports boom and chash will be proud of. Thanks for you continued support.
oddwh

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

Wall is gone and coins left Bittrex. The third address got 50k coins more in around 2 days.

BTW, did you forgot the mini update ? Would be good to write it on a schedule for the next time  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:33:10 PM

sell wall has gone, price up 33% is this the start ??
platinumjsi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:00:06 PM

sell wall has gone, price up 33% is this the start ??

I just bought 0.25 BTC worth so the jump is likely my fault Smiley
ljm81new

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:07:29 PM

Boom will be back to 1500 sat in couple days as it was, maybe sooner.
Most obvious drive down of price iv ever seen but i did double my boom so i wont complaint too much.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:52:15 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Please be patient Boomers as we have exciting developments planned and are currently in the process of securing investment for development. Once that process comes to an end and we are successful, we will launch a Boomcoin specific roadmap for development stages and goals. You will see us move at light speed once we finished the crowdfunding stage with Cleverhash. Thanks for your continued support. Boom will Boom Smiley

note to user popcorn: Please refrain from using abusive language and put forward ideas of value not slander. We are extremely busy and updates are weekly. We will do our best to post sooner but it may not always happen, rest assured though... you will see weekly updates, as evident in the past history as we have never not updated the community on a weekly basis. Thanks for your support. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:55:15 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Please be patient Boomers as we have exciting developments planned and are currently in the process of securing investment for development. Once that process comes to an end and we are successful, we will launch a Boomcoin specific roadmap for development stages and goals. You will see us move at light speed once we finished the crowdfunding stage with Cleverhash. Thanks for your continued support. Boom will Boom Smiley
so this whould be a 3rd roadmap if i count right?
Besides that cheap talk, do you have anything developed or ready, or even started by now or only you seek investors?
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:01:03 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 02:46:55 PM by BoomCoinDev

Boomcoin Update:

Besides that cheap talk, do you have anything developed or ready, or even started by now or only you seek investors?

Xpooky: you were in our Skype investor channel before you began acting out. Please research how business projects get funded in the real world of business. You are already aware of our current stage and are being redundant. We are working on investor funding because real development has a huge price tag attached to it. Please be positive and conducive for success. What have you done for boom besides trade it? What do you plan to do to help?

Edit: It would be the 1st roadmap
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:06:05 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Xpooky: you were in our Skype investor channel before you began acting out. Please research how business projects get funded in the real world of business. You are already aware of our current stage and are being redundant. We are working on investor funding because real development has a huge price tag attached to it. Please be positive and conducive for success. What have you done for boom besides trade it? What do you plan to do to help?
Belive me i am/was positive, yes i was in the chat and you very well know why i acted out and leaved(my legitimate questiones were never answered). i know how bussines projects work, do you. You were hoping all the time on the CHASH ICO without having a plan B. You think real companies do that, especially here. You didn't expected that people will rush in to buy all the ICO coins having no product to see(after they have been burned so many times here)? What happened to that BOOMBOX software or i don't know what was it called, it was strongly pushed as development when coin launched and yet not even started.
cryptobill

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:22:23 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

We will be posting a detailed Boomcoin update this evening. Boom and Cleverhash are long-term projects and everything is still moving forward as planned. We are currently working on investor financing for the projects outlined in both white papers to adjust for sales outcomes. Please do ignore fud and focus on being constructive members of Boom and chash. We have a lot of work to focus on outside of the forums, remain positive in this crypto-environment because we are real developers and will make something that the supports boom and chash will be proud of. Thanks for you continued support.

What happend to this?
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:06:42 PM

Agreed, the silence is deafening.
cryptobill

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:11:23 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

What happend to this?

I was wondering the same i think still just was a member trying to stop the chat about this shit anyone could login as a member i do not think it was any of the devs

What do you mean? How can anyone log in as a member? who are the member's? Are you saying that Cleverhash dont have full control over this account and any 'member' can post?

cryptobill

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:34:16 AM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

What happend to this?

I was wondering the same i think still just was a member trying to stop the chat about this shit anyone could login as a member i do not think it was any of the devs

What do you mean? How can anyone log in as a member? who are the member's? Are you saying that Cleverhash dont have full control over this account and any 'member' can post?

yes as you can see all it is is register as cleverhash you become a member does as you see when the dev posts it will state dev.You post do you not you are a member to just because it was posted from someone who registered as cleverhash does not meen shit.you could register as cleverhash11 and post you still would be a member does not mean you are any part of the project team.Anyway does not matter anyway we will see how long the next week is for update LOL

No, I dont think you can register an account using the same username.

The Cleverhash account is the member who started the Cleverhash thread. As Cleverhash and Boom are run by the same people they often cross post on each of the cleverhash and boom threads.

They posted a notice saying they are going to do something and then don't do it, or even offer an explanation why, or answer the community questions.

Come on guys, give us something.

BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:46:15 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

I got in this coin because of this post, don't go saying you'll post shit when you don't... You guys ain't idiots right?

Last Active:  January 20, 2015, 04:31:43 PM

YOU WAS ONLINE WHY THE HELL YOU DON´T POST THE UPDATE???

If you read the Cleverhash update you would have been informed. The owner who posts weekly updates was very sick with the flu.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:51:35 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:08:17 PM by BoomCoinDev

Boomcoin Update:

Belive me i am/was positive, yes i was in the chat and you very well know why i acted out and leaved(my legitimate questiones were never answered). i know how bussines projects work, do you. You were hoping all the time on the CHASH ICO without having a plan B. You think real companies do that, especially here. You didn't expected that people will rush in to buy all the ICO coins having no product to see(after they have been burned so many times here)? What happened to that BOOMBOX software or i don't know what was it called, it was strongly pushed as development when coin launched and yet not even started.

If you read the white paper and terms, plan b was outlined as seeking angel investors for chash. Your legitimate question was answered several times. Boombox was going to be developed with funds from miner profits. No sales of miners = no development funds, hence seeking investors. Can you explain how business projects work if your so knowledgeable. Please do read the white paper first because your comments contradict your statements.
ljm81new

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:52:01 PM

If you don't like boom then cut your loss dump n p*ss off, why waste your time if there's nothing in it for you.
I can only assume 1 of a few things have happened since the price force down and all of them equate to not accumulating
enough boom!

Were going back up you can be sure of that, nice to say i doubled my boom but that's cuz i wasnt greedy n dint set my buys below 490sats n the rest iv had from the start n i aint sold 1.
Boom aint a flash in the pan coin its been around for a good while now n the devs aint gone anywhere which is alot more than what you can say for 90% of other coins out there, whats more they got a plan.
Real world money aint fast money so if that's what you want stick to the scam coins cuz there's plenty of um to chose from.

(LOL n just to let you know i did set a few low buys in the wall before i posted this cuz i know some of you crypto people are abit sensitive n got a habit of throwing your toys out the pram to try prove a point)

As for the boomcoin dev just do what you gotta do to make it work partner these things take time, i understand that so im sure others do
too.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:54:30 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

What happend to this?

It was addressed in the weekly update: here is the qoute.

"we are extremely busy and updates are weekly. We will do our best to post sooner but it may not always happen, rest assured though... you will see weekly updates, as evident in the past history as we have never not updated the community on a weekly basis."

edit: The only week that there was not a post was the week when the poster had the flu and you where notified.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:55:26 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

What happend to this?

No one has access to our account. Several have asked and we did not approve it.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: