Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:56:38 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

We will be posting a detailed Boomcoin update this evening. Boom and Cleverhash are long-term projects and everything is still moving forward as planned. We are currently working on investor financing for the projects outlined in both white papers to adjust for sales outcomes. Please do ignore fud and focus on being constructive members of Boom and chash. We have a lot of work to focus on outside of the forums, remain positive in this crypto-environment because we are real developers and will make something that the supports boom and chash will be proud of. Thanks for you continued support.

What happend to this?

I was wondering the same i think still just was a member trying to stop the chat about this shit anyone could login as a member i do not think it was any of the devs

What do you mean? How can anyone log in as a member? who are the member's? Are you saying that Cleverhash dont have full control over this account and any 'member' can post?

You are right, no one can. Just another fudster misleading the community and taking valuable time away from development.
ljm81new

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:59:28 PM

Ah man iv just got over the flu it hit me out for a week, that's twice in 4months!!... im blaming it on the English weather lol
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 02:59:32 PM

Agreed, the silence is deafening.

Bob,

We will not spend time responding to fud as it takes us aways from developing. Weekly updates is what we promised and we have delivered that. There is not much to report as we are not hyping nonsense. Once we land an investor then there will be a bigger update and once we use those funds for development then you will see plenty of activity. Thanks
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:19:36 PM

Boomcoin Mini-Update:

We will be posting a detailed Boomcoin update this evening. Boom and Cleverhash are long-term projects and everything is still moving forward as planned. We are currently working on investor financing for the projects outlined in both white papers to adjust for sales outcomes. Please do ignore fud and focus on being constructive members of Boom and chash. We have a lot of work to focus on outside of the forums, remain positive in this crypto-environment because we are real developers and will make something that the supports boom and chash will be proud of. Thanks for you continued support.

What happend to this?

ok now with friendly words....in reality i am honest you don´t deserve and good words from me.SORRY.
i am angry because you lie.you don´t answer questions.you Play with our time and our Money.i can loose.thats not the Problem...
your behavior is what´s making me angry.i have no time for shit like this.don´t Play!!!!
the only Problem is YOU not ME !!!you say detailed blah blah blah update!!!!stop kidding me!!!!!

NOTE to user Cleverhash/BoomcoinDev:
when you say you do something then do it!!!!!don´t talk shit!!!!and  stop delete my posts. it costs time to write.....
time that you can´t offer to write to your investors!!!!

We have done and will continue to do what we outlined in the white paper and have presented the risks in the terms & ppa. Just because development is taking longer because the community didn't purchase miners or because of past experiences/bitcoin collapse does not give you the right to say crazy things. You are not even coherent most of the time.

If you are not happy, believe me when I say, we are not as well with the outcome or orders, very disappointed in the lack of support as we wanted to be the solution to the corrupted mining companies. Remember it was not us that caused this delay, it was the community that did not effectively crowd fund the miner development through pre-orders. We are ready to send the funds to Open-Silicone and will do so the instant we receive the efficient amount of capital to do so. In the end, I can not blame miners for not ordering as I have been burned just like them and I can understand there skepticism. The problem is if they continue to support fake coins and corrupt mining companies, how can we every create a solution without support.

moving forward, I will not waste my time responding to fud as it turns into a full time job and development will suffer. We have a responsibility to do our best to secure funding for Cleverhash which includes Boom. That is our core focus. Most fudsters only want us to hype, promise more & mislead by pumping the markets. We are a legitimate company and will do nothing of the such. We will focus on on deliverables once we receive capital and since you are not funding development we will secure outside investors (Angels) for this process but it is lengthy and takes time. If your are not satisfied with that then please go invest in one of the other hundreds of coins based on questionable development and come back to boom when you notice the uptrend because we actually will have then released something real because we had development funds to do so. The marketing/promoting campaign will begin at that point.

BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

Keep up the great work!!!  Cheesy

Trying to find investors for your team!!!!

GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

You are  breath of fresh air. We will find an investor and when we do ,you will be rewarded for your loyalty.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:25:29 PM

@rasp and @popcon

Can I buy your shares since you both are having problems with this crypto??  Cheesy

You can buy there coins but I would advice doing so on the exchange as it is safer. You can buy shares in our company when we launch on crowdfunding sites for both accredited and non-accredited investors. Thanks for you support and you will be the first to be notified.

oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:31:46 PM

Good to see some moves here Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:00:49 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Please be patient Boomers as we have exciting developments planned and are currently in the process of securing investment for development. Once that process comes to an end and we are successful, we will launch a Boomcoin specific roadmap for development stages and goals. You will see us move at light speed once we finished the crowdfunding stage with Cleverhash. Thanks for your continued support. Boom will Boom Smiley
so this whould be a 3rd roadmap if i count right?
Besides that cheap talk, do you have anything developed or ready, or even started by now or only you seek investors?

Xpooky: you were in our Skype investor channel before you began acting out. Please research how business projects get funded in the real world of business. You are already aware of our current stage and are being redundant. We are working on investor funding because real development has a huge price tag attached to it. Please be positive and conducive for success. What have you done for boom besides trade it? What do you plan to do to help?
Belive me i am/was positive, yes i was in the chat and you very well know why i acted out and leaved(my legitimate questiones were never answered). i know how bussines projects work, do you. You were hoping all the time on the CHASH ICO without having a plan B. You think real companies do that, especially here. You didn't expected that people will rush in to buy all the ICO coins having no product to see(after they have been burned so many times here)? What happened to that BOOMBOX software or i don't know what was it called, it was strongly pushed as development when coin launched and yet not even started.

If you read the white paper and terms, plan b was outlined as seeking angel investors for chash. Your legitimate question was answered several times. Boombox was going to be developed with funds from miner profits. Not sales of miners = no development funds, hence seeking investors. Can you explain how business projects work if your so knowledgeable. Please do read the white paper first because your comments contradict your statements.
Would you like me to post skype logs so you can outline where were me questions answered?
BTW boombox was announced even before CHASH and miners company existed, so how did you planed to develop it with funds gathered from miner sales, when there was no CHASH and miners to preorder or any plan or whitepaper for the miners or anythuing like that?
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:10:44 PM

@rasp and @popcon

Can I buy your shares since you both are having problems with this crypto??  Cheesy

yes 1 Million at 3500 sat then i  am out

are you kidding meeee. i invest so much before i sell i let it go to Zero!!!!!

I will buy all your coins. send me a PM
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:39:42 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2015, 04:55:45 PM by BoomCoinDev

Boomcoin Update:

Please be patient Boomers as we have exciting developments planned and are currently in the process of securing investment for development. Once that process comes to an end and we are successful, we will launch a Boomcoin specific roadmap for development stages and goals. You will see us move at light speed once we finished the crowdfunding stage with Cleverhash. Thanks for your continued support. Boom will Boom Smiley
Besides that cheap talk, do you have anything developed or ready, or even started by now or only you seek investors?

Xpooky: you were in our Skype investor channel before you began acting out. Please research how business projects get funded in the real world of business. You are already aware of our current stage and are being redundant. We are working on investor funding because real development has a huge price tag attached to it. Please be positive and conducive for success. What have you done for boom besides trade it? What do you plan to do to help?
Belive me i am/was positive, yes i was in the chat and you very well know why i acted out and leaved(my legitimate questiones were never answered). i know how bussines projects work, do you. You were hoping all the time on the CHASH ICO without having a plan B. You think real companies do that, especially here. You didn't expected that people will rush in to buy all the ICO coins having no product to see(after they have been burned so many times here)? What happened to that BOOMBOX software or i don't know what was it called, it was strongly pushed as development when coin launched and yet not even started.

If you read the white paper and terms, plan b was outlined as seeking angel investors for chash. Your legitimate question was answered several times. Boombox was going to be developed with funds from miner profits. Not sales of miners = no development funds, hence seeking investors. Can you explain how business projects work if your so knowledgeable. Please do read the white paper first because your comments contradict your statements.
Would you like me to post skype logs so you can outline where were me questions answered?
BTW boombox was announced even before CHASH and miners company existed, so how did you planed to develop it with funds gathered from miner sales, when there was no CHASH and miners to preorder or any plan or whitepaper for the miners or anythuing like that?

Answering your question,

Q: BTW boombox was announced even before CHASH and miners company existed: Our mining company existed in early 2013 and during the initial launch of boom the plan was going to be announced in the white paper. If you were following boom at that time the white paper for Boom was the Cleverhash paper originally which did detail everything. Maybe a language barrier? not sure but I don't understand why you are using straw man arguments and looking for things where there is none.   Please re-read the WP, T&C, PPA and supporting documents to answer your questions. Also read both threads from start to finish.

Do you have any other questions that you feel were not answered?

xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:00:06 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Answering your question,

Q: BTW boombox was announced even before CHASH and miners company existed: Our mining company existed in early 2013 and during the initial launch of boom the plan was going to be announced in the white paper. If you were following boom at that time the white paper for Boom was the Cleverhash paper originally which did detail everything. Maybe a language barrier? not sure but I don't understand why you are using straw man arguments and looking for things where there is none.   Please re-read the WP, T&C, PPA and supporting documents to answer your questions. Also read both threads from start to finish.

[18:55:27] thexpooky: how was CHASH ICO SPENT
[18:55:46] thexpooky: how much investors you have so far
[18:55:52] thexpooky: how much funds you have so far

3 out of the 4 i asked, there was no point in asking the last one now
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:11:14 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Answering your question,

Q: how many investors you have so far?
A: I have answered this question several times, You also did not attend the conference call. We are looking for accredited investors which means we currently have not secures any but hopefully soon that will change.
Q:How much funds you have so far?
A:We only receive 8 orders on the website, not nearly enough for development hence the reason we are doing the accredited investor rounds
Q:CHASH ICO spent?
A: That is outlined in the T&C, PPC & WP, please read them. In short, they barley covered the operation cost of the project. Business loans are funding ongoing development currently to deliver on our goals for the project.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:14:38 PM

Popcon, your sock puppet account will be banned for abusive trolling. please take your meds. Roll Eyes
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:15:17 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Answering your question,

Q: how many investors you have so far?
A: I have answered this question several times, You also did not attend the conference call. We are looking for accredited investors which means we currently have not secures any but hopefully soon that will change.
Q:How much funds you have so far?
A:We only receive 8 orders on the website, not nearly enough for development hence the reason we are doing the accredited investor rounds
Q:CHASH ICO spent?
A: That is outlined in the T&C, PPC & WP, please read them. In short, they barley covered the operation cost of the project. Business loans are funding ongoing development currently to deliver on our goals for the project.

In which currency(BOOM, CHASH, BTC, CC) were orders made?
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:36:23 PM

Popcon, your sock puppet account will be banned for abusive trolling. please take your meds. Roll Eyes

i have to accept that you are so to me.and you have also to accept!!!!
i invest a lot you can´t ply this Kind with me...sorry
you can bann...i shit on this account!!!

and bann??bann for what???i am an Investor who is angry about your behavior!!

you know why i am so angry!!!

To be super kind  Kiss

lets work together an make a better future for boom. lets be friends popcon and make boom go to the moon. less drama. Don't sell for a loss. boom has gone from 400 to 5000 satoshi several times. and will so soon   Wink do not sell for losses or trade on emotion.
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:03:31 PM

i have to accept that you are so to me.and you have also to accept!!!!
i invest a lot you can´t ply this Kind with me...sorry
you can bann...i shit on this account!!!

and bann??bann for what???i am an Investor who is angry about your behavior!!

you know why i am so angry!!!

To be super kind  Kiss

lets work together an make a better future for boom. lets be friends popcon and make boom go to the moon. less drama. Don't sell for a loss. boom has gone from 400 to 5000 satoshi several times. and will so soon   Wink do not sell for losses or trade on emotion.

first thank you that you write me a PM. i cherish this.i never was against you!
i am no child and i really have no time to spread fud or something like this.thats not my kind believe.
i have to do other things with my time.i explain you in the PM how it is.
ply good and i ply good.You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
wrong account ritex Wink
xPooky

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 06:12:32 PM

and now?
what want you do? i have 8 other accounts??!and now?
post from your real account, don't hide, be a man not a mice Smiley
ljm81new

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:11:33 PM

Try and push to get listed on other exchanges uv been solid for a good while so it shouldn't be too hard.
A wider market spread would lead to a honest more stable price for investors.

Never good to have all your eggs in one basket n especially on trex!
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:58:20 PM

Here comes the boom, we're headed straight to the moon...... oops, i mean headed straight to the tomb... someone get a broom because this coin is nothing but doom and gloom Tongue

BOOM coin and the devs are an f'ing joke, not to mention they're completely broke.... look in the mirror, it's full of smoke Kiss

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:29:29 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 03:21:21 PM by gnargnar

Here comes the boom, we're headed straight to the moon...... oops, i mean headed straight to the tomb... someone get a broom because this coin is nothing but doom and gloom Tongue.  

BOOM coin and the devs are an f'ing joke, not to mention they're completely broke.... look in the mirror, it's full of smoke Kiss

awww clovis A. you are so cute man and i loved your poem
it made me giggle a lil. if that is really from you, than much thanks
and continue to be awesome

to me, a random fud-style reply out of nowhere is the signal we've reach the bottom and it's going up from here  Wink

btw guys, if you have a look at the beta bittrex (https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BOOM)
and you click on the distribution tab : can you explain why so many are leaving their BoomCoins on the exchange
while we are all waiting?  i mean, this coins have a 9% PoS with a mininum 1hour age to begin staking.

i'm staking
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: