Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:59:47 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 04:33:06 PM by gnargnar

Here comes the boom, we're headed straight to the moon...... oops, i mean headed straight to the tomb... someone get a broom because this coin is nothing but doom and gloom Tongue.  

BOOM coin and the devs are an f'ing joke, not to mention they're completely broke.... look in the mirror, it's full of smoke Kiss

awww clovis A. you are so cute man and i loved your poem
it made me giggle a lil. if that is really from you, than much thanks
and continue to be awesome

to me, a random fud-style reply out of nowhere is the signal we've reach to bottom and it's going up from here  Wink

btw guys, if you have a look at the beta bittrex (https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BOOM)
and you click on the distribution tab : can you explain why so many are leaving their BoomCoins on the exchange
while we are all waiting?  i mean, this coins have a 9% PoS with a mininum 1hour age to begin staking.

i'm staking

They stake in bittrex wallet???  
Don't you need to have them in an open desktop wallet.... Huh
I'm not doubting, just not sure.

Thanks

usually no, bittrex are not staking coins. i know for sure on many other coins, but would need confirmations for BoomCoins. imho, they aren't staking.
so that's why i think ppl holding coins on exchanges are missing that nice 9% PoS while we wait, and you are a bunch leaving your coins on exchange. it's strange.

and yes, to receive your staking %, you need to have your coins in the wallet and have it open, unlocked. you don't need to keep your wallet open all time if you want, like maybe by opening it each 2-3 days, waiting that the blockchain sync and then waiting to get your stake % before re-closing it.

btw, Dev!!!!   please, can you update the block explorers?? not the in-wallet one, but the three external explorers that are listed in the OP .
thank you
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:46:24 PM

Here comes the boom, we're headed straight to the moon...... oops, i mean headed straight to the tomb... someone get a broom because this coin is nothing but doom and gloom Tongue.  

BOOM coin and the devs are an f'ing joke, not to mention they're completely broke.... look in the mirror, it's full of smoke Kiss

HA HA funny but watch these a--'s will ban you for speaking the truth.

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:30:10 PM

hey minerjones,

i thought about not answering you in the thread because as you see, the fuders are starting to aim boomcoin and are proving me right about the time to buy and that this is going up in value.  

rasp never posted in the boomcoin thread, but still he say that he was staking and "lost" his coins.
this is most probably pure lie or an end-user mistake (for example, deleting his wallet.dat).

i always staked coins on many many different PoS alts since over a year or more and that kind of thing (loosing your coins) is not possible, nor i ever seen someone that this happened. the only thing that could make that is that if you downloaded an infected wallet for another coin and the virus in it was targeting altcoins and/or specifically boomcoins, or that you did a mistake and deleted important files, like wallet.dat, or that you were on another chain(forked) and sent your coins away in the -void-.

about the max age, it wasn't mentionned in the OP so i would say that there is no max age. but to be sure, i could have a look at the source in github and confirm you that later when i'll be back home. or if other that know would chime in?

cheers.

EDIT : on the source github it say no max age  Wink there is currently 12,504,205 boomcoins and no, there is no limitations on the PoS, it will keep staking.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:07:16 PM

Hmmm... So how many did the PoW phase total. Now we have 2 different numbers. Huh  The OP has 30 days and 12.45 million Huh

mining was enabled again for a second time and the second time lasted 1 month, those are the numbers for the first time
xPooky

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:11:09 PM

hey minerjones,

i thought about not answering you in the thread because as you see, the fuders are starting to aim boomcoin and are proving me right about the time to buy and that this is going up in value.  

rasp never posted in the boomcoin thread, but still he say that he was staking and "lost" his coins.
this is most probably pure lie or an end-user mistake (for example, deleting his wallet.dat).

i always staked coins on many many different PoS alts since over a year or more and that kind of thing (loosing your coins) is not possible, nor i ever seen someone that this happened. the only thing that could make that is that if you downloaded an infected wallet for another coin and the virus in it was targeting altcoins and/or specifically boomcoins, or that you did a mistake and deleted important files, like wallet.dat, or that you were on another chain(forked) and sent your coins away in the -void-.

about the max age, it wasn't mentionned in the OP so i would say that there is no max age. but to be sure, i could have a look at the source in github and confirm you that later when i'll be back home. or if other that know would chime in?

cheers.

EDIT : on the source github it say no max age  Wink there is currently 12,504,205 boomcoins and no, there is no limitations on the PoS, it will keep staking.

hey  a--hole dont call someone liar until you know facts idi-t and if you where as smart as you think you are about crypto if you take coins from bittrex and add to your wallet they do not stake until they mature which is usally 24 hours  check the facts before you open your face and lose your mouth and when i lost the coins i checked with support and never did get an answer and there is no way in hell that i would have deleted a file like that and if you check back on other posts you would read where there was a posting on the wallet security.And one about a month ago i was staking 200000 coins i deposited from i dont need to explain to you anyway you just need to educate yourself more on crypto.

lol, boomcoins mature in 1 hour, its not usually coins to mature 24hours as every dev can set own time in source
xPooky

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:19:11 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

hey  a--hole dont call someone liar until you know facts idi-t and if you where as smart as you think you are about crypto if you take coins from bittrex and add to your wallet they do not stake until they mature which is usally 24 hours  check the facts before you open your face and lose your mouth and when i lost the coins i checked with support and never did get an answer and there is no way in hell that i would have deleted a file like that and if you check back on other posts you would read where there was a posting on the wallet security.And one about a month ago i was staking 200000 coins i deposited from i dont need to explain to you anyway you just need to educate yourself more on crypto.

lol, boomcoins mature in 1 hour, its not usually coins to mature 24hours as every dev can set own time in source

okay you withdraw your coins to bitrexx leave there for a day then rdeposit into your wallet scrool over your stake button see what it tells you it will say how long untill you are paid i will bet you it is not in no hour
Please do try to read before you post mature in 1 hour. time to mine a POS block and coins to mature is not the same, read a bit more about POS coins.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:25:50 PM

rasp you are so cute and all with you vulgar language and your auto-censure, but there is only one looking like an "idi-t" here and it's you. (oh man I can feel it : you will get butthurt)

Like xPooky told you already : go read more about PoS

Edit : lmfao! that guy deleted his posts. hehehe
rasp

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:26:07 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

hey  a--hole dont call someone liar until you know facts idi-t and if you where as smart as you think you are about crypto if you take coins from bittrex and add to your wallet they do not stake until they mature which is usally 24 hours  check the facts before you open your face and lose your mouth and when i lost the coins i checked with support and never did get an answer and there is no way in hell that i would have deleted a file like that and if you check back on other posts you would read where there was a posting on the wallet security.And one about a month ago i was staking 200000 coins i deposited from i dont need to explain to you anyway you just need to educate yourself more on crypto.

okay you withdraw your coins to bitrexx leave there for a day then rdeposit into your wallet scrool over your stake button see what it tells you it will say how long untill you are paid i will bet you it is not in no hour
Please do try to read before you post mature in 1 hour. time to mine a POS block and coins to mature is not the same, read a bit more about POS coins.

ya you should read more your not worth my time you know all except the facts
xPooky

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:30:34 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

this is the last time i quote you, you should learn another thing to, deleting your post wont remove them if they are quoted Wink
rasp

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:34:01 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

this is the last time i quote you, you should learn another thing to, deleting your post wont remove them if they are quoted Wink

And so your point is oh nothing it does free up space like between ears LOL in your face with no space
xPooky

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:37:53 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

And so your point is oh nothing it does free up space like between ears LOL

lol, are you so stupid and don't get the point, ok, let me help you with that, the point is the people will see in the quotes that you have no clue about coins in general and more or less anything you post!
rasp

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:40:33 PM

hey minerjones,

cheers.

And so your point is oh nothing it does free up space like between ears LOL

lol, are you so stupid and don't get the point, ok, let me help you with that, the point is the people will see in the quotes that you have no clue about coins in general and more or less anything you post!

And your point is what that you can spell
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:51:34 PM

Now that everyone is done....  Here's some good news:

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/asic-coming-x-algorithms-darkcoin-watch/

Maybe this will help the BOOM!!!  Cheesy

interDasting.

hope so, maybe needs some time to "sink in"

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:32:36 AM

Boomcoin mini update:

We just wanted to let everyone know this weeks update which will come from Jason will be posted by Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Have a great weekend.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:58:37 AM

Boomcoin mini update:

We just wanted to let everyone know this weeks update which will come from Jason will be posted by Saturday afternoon. Thank you! Have a great weekend.

Nice ! Thanks Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:16:19 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Hope everyone had a great week in Crypto. As we all know Boom development is at a standstill while we seek funding for Cleverhash that will enable us to continue development on the X-series mining hardware and Decentralized pool. Once secured, the funding will also help to develop the b2b decentralized platform for business CRM management. In the meantime we have been revising our boomtown plans as outlined in the white paper to better suit Boom's appreciation.

What we feel is important to Boom is a design that will create positive buy pressure and volume as well as profit that can be rolled back into boom. One of these ideas brought forth over the past week is a accumulation with the profits from Boomtown while destroying the excess coins to make remaining coins more valuable. There has been several constructive strategies brought forth and we are very excited to get moving with Boom. Even thought our company has been in business for a little over a year most banks in the usa require 2 years in business before getting large loans. This is why we are turning to outside investors. After 11 months we will not have these type of restrictions. In the mean time new partnerships with investors will take our cryptocurrencies, products and services to the next level. Thanks for your understanding as real development is a process. -Jason

gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:50:55 PM

Boomcoin Update:

Hope everyone had a great week in Crypto. As we all know Boom development is at a standstill while we seek funding for Cleverhash that will enable us to continue development on the X-series mining hardware and Decentralized pool. Once secured, the funding will also help to develop the b2b decentralized platform for business CRM management. In the meantime we have been revising our boomtown plans as outlined in the white paper to better suit Boom's appreciation.

What we feel is important to Boom is a design that will create positive buy pressure and volume as well as profit that can be rolled back into boom. One of these ideas brought forth over the past week is a accumulation with the profits from Boomtown while destroying the excess coins to make remaining coins more valuable. There has been several constructive strategies brought forth and we are very excited to get moving with Boom. Even thought our company has been in business for a little over a year most banks in the usa require 2 years in business before getting large loans. This is why we are turning to outside investors. After 11 months we will not have these type of restrictions. In the mean time new partnerships with investors will take our cryptocurrencies, products and services to the next level. Thanks for your understanding as real development is a process. -Jason

Thanks for that update. Very interesting ideas.
 Smiley
buyboomcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:03:00 PM

Hello Boom Community.

With over 500 entries into the giveaway and an amazing response from the community we would like to congratulate @CryptoPaulBTC on twitter for winning the Cleverhash Aurora Miner. This giveaway turned out to be astounding for the community and we are delighted that buyboomcoin.com was able to offer this opportunity to the public. Please follow us on twitter for more updates.

Thanks,
JP
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:52:33 PM

Hello Boom Community.

With over 500 entries into the giveaway and an amazing response from the community we would like to congratulate @CryptoPaulBTC on twitter for winning the Cleverhash Aurora Miner. This giveaway turned out to be astounding for the community and we are delighted that buyboomcoin.com was able to offer this opportunity to the public. Please follow us on twitter for more updates.

Thanks,
JP

WTF?  a  $$$ 7-thousand worth price  Shocked   wow.

btw, will you always honor that 5% discount on the miners if we pay with BoomCoin?

if so, i'm gonna buy these Boom while they're so cheap right now  Grin 
xPooky

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:59:51 PM

Where did kingscrown post went, did the devs deleted it?
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: