Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:27:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar  (Read 521195 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:37:38 PM

Stellar-Stripe still sitting on a 99.7% premine.  Stellar-Stripe controls 94% of all tradeable coins at the moment.  Keep on buying this ponzi scheme.   Smiley

The "free" is a gimmick and it's equivalent to the old 'throwing money on the streets' marketing technique that was pioneered over a hundred years ago.  Stellar is essentially the same as Ripple.

But its a great alternative for a non power consumer system or coin, if there is no mining how do you want them to distribute the coin??, you want them to make an initial ipo which in most cases looks more scammy?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:42:30 PM

Stellar-Stripe still sitting on a 99.7% premine.  Stellar-Stripe controls 94% of all tradeable coins at the moment.  Keep on buying this ponzi scheme.   Smiley

The "free" is a gimmick and it's equivalent to the old 'throwing money on the streets' marketing technique that was pioneered over a hundred years ago.  Stellar is essentially the same as Ripple.

But its a great alternative for a non power consumer system or coin, if there is no mining how do you want them to distribute the coin??, you want them to make an initial ipo which in most cases looks more scammy?.

They're riding on a lot of the fair distribution hype that was started by other coins.  

Instead what they did was they went with a distribution which allows them to manipulate the price and volume from the get go.  99.7% premine and controlling 94% of all tradeable coins can allow them to easily manipulate prices all day.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/

Stellar is #4 crypto by total supply (capitalization manipulation)

http://coinmarketcap.com/

By available supply it's actually #34 and Stellar-Stripe controls 94% of that.  There's nothing stopping Stellar or Stripe from buying up the coins that are put on the exchange either, so you end up with a scenario where they control 94% to 99% of the available supply/

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Benjig

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:12:48 AM

What i dont like is the part of the facebook abusers will be dumping stellars consistently, i mean all that guys who sell facebook "likes" imagine how many accounts they have .. i was able to get stellars with accounts without phone and and all that.. so i hope they improve this part.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:16:43 AM

Still, it's bigger than Ripple. So wait for the real marketcap before you start complaining about how much you sold early

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:22:31 AM

I got some. We will see where it goes. Does have a lot of interest on this forum.  Cool
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:55:49 AM

Still, it's bigger than Ripple. So wait for the real marketcap before you start complaining about how much you sold early

The thing is, this is not a currency intended to be used as currency really, they want to be a gateway to trading of a huge number of stuff, stellars will just be the medium of exchange.

This spot for rent.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:25:01 AM

Anyone selling Facebook accounts? I'd love some, thanks guys.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

probably not worth it anymore at 500 STR payout.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:29:57 AM

Just search for some underground forums Wink They sell in bulk, and I mean biiig amounts if you need!

This spot for rent.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

Just search for some underground forums Wink They sell in bulk, and I mean biiig amounts if you need!

You link me in PM, I know underground forums but I can't find any good sellers. And the accounts need to be, ya know, used.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Benjig

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:31:03 AM

stellar is doing clearly a brand new experiment with that facebook repartition..   most people think that the huge giveaway will bring the price down.. thats only chat talk, the reality is that there can be so many variables with that so we can even expect a huge bubble or something unexpected as we dont know what happens if you bring digital currency to so many people.
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:15:14 AM

Yup, just think about this:
A lot of people, that mostly doesn't understand cryptocurrencies, are going to get some XXX coins (Stellars)
They have probably heard that "someone" has become rich with this kind of shit (Bitcoin)
They will find they their Stellars value is no more than $10 o likely.

How many of them will want to sell their Stellars just to get only $10!?
My guess is that they will start to hoard them ...

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Benjig

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

A lot of people, that mostly doesn't understand cryptocurrencies, are going to get some XXX coins (Stellars)
They have probably heard that "someone" has become rich with this kind of shit (Bitcoin)

correct, or even they will buy more, if 100,000 facebook users buy 20 usd worth.. thats like 2000 btcs.
Hero0o

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

stellartoday.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:52:19 AM

correct, or even they will buy more, if 100,000 facebook users buy 20 usd worth.. thats like 2000 btcs.

So, guess we already have a competitor for btc..

stellartoday.com
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:00:41 AM

probably not worth it anymore at 500 STR payout.

yup they change this so now is getting useless to do anything with fb accounts. Try something else.

You should do this on start

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:17:54 AM

So, guess we already have a competitor for btc..

heard from a friend, do you agree?

Bitcoin is 1.0
Stellar is 1.5
NEM is 2.0

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:25:44 AM

or they can buy btc, wait 6 months, and claim 2000 BTC worth of Stellar for FREE and keep all their BTC. Wink  
20% of the total Stellar has been put aside to be given away to btc holders that claim it, based on a snapshot of the blockchain at an unspecified point in time and their proof of address ownership Wink  
If you want some better start using a wallet and not keep all your coins on an exchange (Stellar has no way to determine if the address owners are individuals or exchanges)

Bitcoin program
20% of the initial stellars are set aside to be distributed to holders of bitcoin and XRP (19% for bitcoin holders and 1% for XRP holders).

We will take a snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain at a particular date and will set up a claim page that will allow bitcoin holders to receive their pro-rata share of the stellars reserved under this program by verifying they control their address from that blockchain snapshot. For example, a user owning .001% of the bitcoins in the blockchain snapshot would receive .001% of the stellars set aside for bitcoin holders under this program, or 190,000 stellars.

For bitcoin holders, distribution will begin within 6 months after Stellar is open to the public. The Foundation will maintain this claim site for at least 3 months.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Anastasio

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:35:30 AM

Who do I talk to if I still have not recieved the 3500 Stellar since 4 days a go?

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:00:22 AM

Who do I talk to if I still have not recieved the 3500 Stellar since 4 days a go?

their forum or their support

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Benjig

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:02:06 AM

or they can buy btc, wait 6 months, and claim 2000 BTC worth of Stellar for FREE and keep all their BTC. Wink  
20% of the total Stellar has been put aside to be given away to btc holders that claim it, based on a snapshot of the blockchain at an unspecified point in time and their proof of address ownership Wink  
If you want some better start using a wallet and not keep all your coins on an exchange (Stellar has no way to determine if the address owners are individuals or exchanges)

Bitcoin program
20% of the initial stellars are set aside to be distributed to holders of bitcoin and XRP (19% for bitcoin holders and 1% for XRP holders).

We will take a snapshot of the bitcoin blockchain at a particular date and will set up a claim page that will allow bitcoin holders to receive their pro-rata share of the stellars reserved under this program by verifying they control their address from that blockchain snapshot. For example, a user owning .001% of the bitcoins in the blockchain snapshot would receive .001% of the stellars set aside for bitcoin holders under this program, or 190,000 stellars.

For bitcoin holders, distribution will begin within 6 months after Stellar is open to the public. The Foundation will maintain this claim site for at least 3 months.

You are wrong.. you wont get 1 btc worth of stellar if you own 1 btc if not everyone would be stellarionarie.. the rate will be 1500 per btc.. thats about 0.005 btc. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 135 »
  Print  

Jump to: